Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 20-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #21
marina2012
Banned

marina2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #22
ninny
Banned

to the op. yes since i was a kid. dealt with a lot of fear because of this and thinking of functioning like they want me to function. never made sense to me. now im older and can pretty good fight the fucking fear. i watched Apocalypto last 2 days 2 times because it came on TV and am happy that there are more people seeing that life can make sense in another way with simple things. we simply can change that all from one second to another. why we dont is sthg. i do not understand. but im happy that there are things we can laugh about. without laughing life is senseless. when this vanishes then this all here is so senseless. until now im having a laugh each day... yah and try to help pals in my environment that need help. so life can go an with creating meaning.

Last edited by ninny; 20-12-2010 at 01:17 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #23
futurestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Yeah that feeling has been increasing with every year spent here. I don't know how much more I can stand before talking a walk on the train tracks with my i pod. Sometimes I just want to go live in the jungle away from everybody and everything.

It all does seem rather pointless. There really is no freedom or quality of life. Work and pay bills. Or not work and stress over bills. A morgage seems like a 25 year prison sentence. I just don't get it. Spending an entire life aquiring material things only to die with nothing in the end. Or spend a life trying to impress people who wouldn't even piss on you if your head was on fire.
With Ya on that Blackstar people class me as a depressed person?
Wish i could be like others sometimes life seems so easy with there xfactor xbox
and they dont seem to mind working 40 hours a week for nothing?
The line I cannot stand is when people say
"Thats life you have to work and live like this, what else is there"
futurestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #24
blah
Inactive

Were all different and need different soul food. Rebel. Rent ur home. Travel. Meet sum gurus. Free yourself any way you can. Life is meant to be our dream. Rebelling gets me out of my comfort zone and so to does randomness. If u do what youve always done, you get what youve always gotten. Change your thoughts. Follow your path. Make new goals. Just lead, dont follow.

Last edited by blah; 20-12-2010 at 05:12 PM.
blah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #25
mrm82

I am attempting to break the cycle and the supposed 'what else can you do' attitude by applying to study at university next year. I have wanted to study European languages for several years now, but instead I fell into the same cycle as the majority seem to - bills, possessions, status quo, conforming and so on. I mean it's a risk for me to do this, will mean less income, less free time too - but why stick with the usual crap? I eventually intend to live semi-self sufficient somewhere as remote as I can!

I can learn much from other forum members I'm sure on survival and natural living etc.
mrm82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #26
the freeman
Banned

the world has become a very boring and predictable place for most adults and i think this is why it has all become so stupid.
the freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #27
blah
Inactive

Im happiest wen I have the least. I like my creature comforts too. But we are survivors and need abit of the jungle. I survive on very little . I use my wits. If going to uni means u will make a greater change go for it. But dont be disallusioned people think teachers tell you what to do. At that level you need an independant mind. Boredom is a killer. I think it comes from not being aligned with your souls purpose. When you tap into your unique spirit.your hungry for more of everything. Everything doesnt include what your conditioned to want.
Old 20-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #28
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurestar View Post
With Ya on that Blackstar people class me as a depressed person?
Wish i could be like others sometimes life seems so easy with there xfactor xbox
and they dont seem to mind working 40 hours a week for nothing?
The line I cannot stand is when people say
"Thats life you have to work and live like this, what else is there"
Yeah no matter how much you make the world jacks it from you somehow.
The thing about materializm is that most people buy to impress others. Did you really buy that TV because you enjoy movies? Or did you buy the higher up model just to show it off to friends? Ever notice when friends buy something that it just happens to be time for company. Almost inviting people over to show off.
Old 20-12-2010, 06:25 PM   #29
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Yeah no matter how much you make the world jacks it from you somehow.
The thing about materializm is that most people buy to impress others. Did you really buy that TV because you enjoy movies? Or did you buy the higher up model just to show it off to friends? Ever notice when friends buy something that it just happens to be time for company. Almost inviting people over to show off.
Yeah it's so true. They get their best plates out and tidy up and stuff. My ex boyfriend's mum always threw a house party on her birthday and would always buy new stuff for the house just to show off.

I'm not bothered about having a big tv. I'm happy watching fuzzy black and white stuff like the Twilight Zone on a crappy little tv and vcr combi from about 10 years ago lol. I got a giant tv and the novelty soon wore off.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #30
love_is_all

It is a stupid little world we live in. Illusion of time and space. But how to get out of here?
Old 20-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #31
blah
Inactive

We were healthier when we had less food choice 50yrs ago. We were happier because instead of object attachments we had family, we were stronger because we didnt reach for a happy pill when things go tough, we were calmer cos we werent bombared with media hype. There were of course negatives, less freedom and education. But minamilism has its perks. A billionare can only use one toilet. Attachments to commodaties is a con. Money is there to be used wisely, its a vehicle. Want more cos you deserve more. Once you know your path attachments go. Security comes from inner peace. Language is peverted to form and create our reality by people who want what we have. Its not the other way around. Let the billionaire piss in his golden toilet and seek the greatest gift of all, yourself!

Last edited by blah; 20-12-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 20-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #32
the freeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_is_all View Post
It is a stupid little world we live in. Illusion of time and space. But how to get out of here?
nobody gets out alive.
the freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #33
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah View Post
We were healthier when we had less food choice 50yrs ago. We were happier because instead of object attachments we had family, we were stronger because we didnt reach for a happy pill when things go tough, we were calmer cos we werent bombared with media hype. There were of course negatives, less freedom and education. But minamilism has its perks. A billionare can only use one toilet. Attachments to commodaties is a con. Money is there to be used wisely, its a vehicle. Want more cos you deserve more. Once you know your path attachments go. Security comes from inner peace. Language is peverted to form and create our reality by people who want what we have. Its not the other way around. Let the billionaire piss in his golden toilet and seek the greatest gift of all, yourself!
Plus life expectancy was much shorter. To live past 30 was rare. Not much to worry about when you are here for a short time. Now when you are 30 you have to worry about the next 35-40+ years. I'd much rather a shorter life span. If someone told me I only had 5 years more to live I would be so happy.
Unfortantley most of my genes come from my dads side and they live all live to 80-90. And thats the ones who drink/smoke/ and eat like crap. Fuck.
Old 20-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #34
blah
Inactive

Lol. Its funny I was thinking that how id be happy to pop off younger. Having said that, then we would have to choose a career, marry and pro create younger. I kinda dont like the idea of any of those options. The whole idea of being here primarily to procreate scares the crap out of me. So your lot live long. Well were healthier which means we have longer deaths? Can u call it health to be in a nursing home dribbling for maybe 15yrs, senile and . . Its hard to face. Ideally they should offer euphanasia to anyone that wants it which is great for population control. And cheaper for everyone.
Old 20-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #35
infinite tea
Inactive

We are floating through space on a beautiful rock. No one's telling us what to do or how to live outside of this rock. We are supposedly the most intelligent creatures on this planet and what do we do.........we do jobs we hate, we close ourselves off from each other and live in little boxes, we allow the rape and pillage of the rock of all it's beauty.

Life is not pointless....we are just to afraid to live it the way it was meant to be lived..in freedom and self expression and community.
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #36
verndewd
Banned

my sedative to the stupidity is consciousness expansion.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #37
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite tea View Post
We are floating through space on a beautiful rock. No one's telling us what to do or how to live outside of this rock. We are supposedly the most intelligent creatures on this planet and what do we do.........we do jobs we hate, we close ourselves off from each other and live in little boxes, we allow the rape and pillage of the rock of all it's beauty.

Life is not pointless....we are just to afraid to live it the way it was meant to be lived..in freedom and self expression and community.
+1
long time no see , tea.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 02:03 AM   #38
raven_patronus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm82 View Post
More and more lately I'm finding myself heading to work and just thinking how utterly dull and even senseless modern life seems. All we seem to do is run about, work our arse off, there seems to be more ways to seperate us from our money - it just feels like a tireless race. And with technology we seem in any spare time we have wondering what 'apps' to download!

I can't be alone in feeling this way surely?

I just get more sense of dread about the future and i'm not being too negative i don't believe - as in honesty i am blessed with some great people around me and a secure job and nice home and so on.

Reading Orwell last night kind of lead me onto this post, as he says : "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever" ...
Yes! I have thought this way! However, it left me laughing hysterically! Laughing at the stupidity of this whole planet!

Most people's problems are so stupid, but then these stupid problems aren't all funny, as they can cause great suffering. But sometimes you just got to laugh at this dumping ground for lost, violent, agressive souls! (Most humans are this on some level).

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” - Aristotle
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #39
arty2000

keep it simple(do what needs to be done) and relax
Old 27-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #40
int3g3r

The answer is a definitely yes in multiple ways.

Once the curtains lifted in front of our eyes and reviewed the materialistic way of our modern societies are living can be quite unpleasant. This is the kind of intercultural conversation can go on endlessly with connections of numerous topics; which will take some time to get to the bottom of things.

In terms of realizing what, how and why things are the way they are as of today and wanting to make a change for a more meaningful future? Well, we all carry that duty to educate our future generations to come. A cycle can be broken once we hold onto that very purpose in life. Sure enough, we all require to obtain the necessarily to survive in this material world. Thus, the wisdom of how to live on this planet with balance of intelligent is the key to survival.

Human being is still at its infant stage when comparing with other living beings. There are still so much around us that are required for us to understand in terms of how nature functions. The only system most of us here are familiar with is the monetary system then governors all walks of human lives where money is used. Anyhow, I will put a stop to this for now with further contribution and discussion.

Last edited by int3g3r; 27-12-2010 at 03:38 AM.
int3g3r is offline   Reply With Quote