Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 27-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #21
rhydra

I was thinking about the basic core of the brain, it is said to be the "lower life form" of the human brain but since it has been around a long time there must be secrets within. Only about a tenth, or less, of the brain is said to be used, some people with deformities or accidents managed to get by quite happily with half their brain in absentia. What is hidden in the reptilian brain? Well, maybe telepathy, the seat of astral travel, telekinesis, ancient memories?
Old 27-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #22
unusual_suspect
Inactive

So Lightgiver, are you saying that RH negative people are more reptilian than RH positive people, if so, how does this manifest itself?
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #23
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml
I am B-neg and know that some of the attributes listed are bullshit. My wife always moans that my temperature is very warm rather than cold and I do not have any extra bits an pieces.

Blue babies are nothing to do with both parents being rh neg but only the mother.

havent you covered this in the other rh neg thread that you are posting in?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 11:01 PM   #24
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I am B-neg and know that some of the attributes listed are bullshit. My wife always moans that my temperature is very warm rather than cold and I do not have any extra bits an pieces.

Blue babies are nothing to do with both parents being rh neg but only the mother.

havent you covered this in the other rh neg thread that you are posting in?
So if its BS what are you bothered about then,??

b neg is not o neg,you must be inferior its obvious in your behaviour. No empathy.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #25
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
So if its BS what are you bothered about then,??

b neg is not o neg,you must be inferior its obvious in your behaviour. No empathy.
What about a neg, my dad is a neg, is he a reptillian?
Old 27-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #26
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
What about a neg, my dad is a neg, is he a reptillian?
I do not know what is going on in his brain,ask him,

i think people are getting confused here,its not about being warm or cold or turning into a reptile, i feel it is about emotion, feeling intuition compassion, higher conciousness, empathy with others, love etc etc some are more caring than others should we say.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Old 27-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #27
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
I do not know what is going on in his brain,ask him,
Jesus, are you serious he's well scarey, when I started trying to tell him about chemtrails he told me to shut up or get the fuck out of his house! I was hoping you could tell me.
Old 27-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #28
lightgiver

Default B neg

Quote:
Jesus, are you serious he's well scarey, when I started trying to tell him about chemtrails he told me to shut up or get the fuck out of his house! I was hoping you could tell me.
I would not like or enjoy coming across ya dad well that sums it up,he must be B neg,bloody negative

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 27-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #29
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
I would not like or enjoy coming across ya dad well that sums it up,he must be B neg,bloody negative
Yeah, he gets Tesco rage, he told some woman to get the fuck out of his way once, and when some old lady tutted at him, he had a go at her an all.

He does make me laugh though!

He is not always like that though, if you leave him to chat to his mates on the computer he is fine.

Are you RH neg?
Old 27-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #30
lightgiver

Quote:
Yeah, he gets Tesco rage, he told some woman to get the fuck out of his way once, and when some old lady tutted at him, he had a go at her an all.

He does make me laugh though!

He is not always like that though, if you leave him to chat to his mates on the computer he is fine.

Are you RH neg?
I know good people with bad tempers,moi your dad sounds like a few people i know,hearts of gold though i have had a few supermarket tantrums especially queuing up like cattle,i do not like that, it reminds me of something,i actually walked out of one here in France not long ago,i did get some funny looks,ha ha who cares i am not a cattle person.parler vous anglais.

yes rh o neg here,but what difference does it make??

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 29-01-2009, 06:39 AM   #31
lordreptoid
Banned

I presented much of TAL's information to David Icke about the Basque race being primarily Rh negative (just like some other races, although less so) before "Children of the matrix" was published after our private meeting where David interviewed me about my encounters and research (1998) which I'd been speaking about publicly since 1987. Some of this data is correct, other parts less so (opinions). What's true is copper plays a role with Rh negative people and "blue bloods" of which there are millions upon the Earth scattered everywhere. Rh negatives are hybrids of a most reptilian variety and sometimes after being born do not even live because they cannot adapt to the Earthly atmosphere easily. The "Royal disease" is "Blue blood" related for this very same reason. Rh negative. UFO/ET contacts tend to happen mostly 95% with Rh negative bloodlines - so if you are Rh negative, keep your eyes on the skies, you could have some action in your future or past. Some Rh negatives are born with scales on their body or even a tail, this is true. Some have scales or a tail but are not Rh negative also, but this is more rare.

By request to my private in-box I can post TAL's data in de-tail here, just remind me of this page with a link if you really want the data in it's raw form sent to Icke long ago about these facts.

Blessings.

PS: Freckles (rather than tanning) are also a Rh negative trait not mentioned here yet from what I've seen. The "firey red head" reputation exists for a reason. Confidence and self-determination are their trade-mark also.
lordreptoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #32
tiamet2012

Ya know Im begining to think Im a reptillian human here lately cause it all fits.....wow...makes me think what I am...........wow..
tiamet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #33
tiamet2012

Ok now your spooking me....when I was a kid I was told I had a tail when I was born....and other body part they wacked off...lol giggle* but but in all seriousness
The copper thing copper when i was a kid introduced to me.........to wear it.........? It was suppose to help me...
Ever study or know the tecniques for meditation with a triangle on the ground made out of wire? ever here of this ? just wire that electricity goes through told if I stood in the middle of it it would heal me..........well, never took care of the lazy eye and I ate enough carrots to kill a horse itself...
Just thought I would ask about the copper a bit......thanks!
tiamet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #34
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiamet2012 View Post
Ok now your spooking me....when I was a kid I was told I had a tail when I was born....and other body part they wacked off...lol giggle* but but in all seriousness
The copper thing copper when i was a kid introduced to me.........to wear it.........? It was suppose to help me...
Ever study or know the tecniques for meditation with a triangle on the ground made out of wire? ever here of this ? just wire that electricity goes through told if I stood in the middle of it it would heal me..........well, never took care of the lazy eye and I ate enough carrots to kill a horse itself...
Just thought I would ask about the copper a bit......thanks!
and the foetus when developing in the womb appears like many different animals

http://badcontrol.com/?p=302

Is the Human Embryo Essentially a Fish with Gills?

Embryologists are now aware that the embryos of each species of animal are unique and dynamically functional systems. The human embryo does not become human at some point during its development, rather it is uniquely human at every stage of its development. While scientists continue to learn much about the marvelous process of development in the embryo, the inspired words of King Solomon (Ecclesiastes 11:5) remain true:

"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."
http://www.gennet.org/facts/metro06.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-01-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 29-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #35
lordreptoid
Banned

Quote:
and the foetus when developing in the womb appears like many different animals
The HUMAN GENOME is 90% "Junk DNA". That's what science calls it because they have yet to find a use for it... but it's there alright. 90% is an awful lot of DNA that's supposedly TOTALLY UNUSED by what we call "us". So what's actually using this DNA if anything? We are spirits, souls as it were, and our "light" attached itself to these bodies we drive around, so much so that we forget everything else in existence, and we are only using 10% of the DNA for everything we see, smell, touch, taste and hear? And then we have sex to make hybrid copies of ourselves and on and on it goes... 10% capacity at best! 90% totally unused by passed on time and time again. Does this not make the mind wander as to what's really going on here and what we are carying within us every day of our lives and how this relates to other worlds, physical forms and realities? What if our "light" could ACTIVATE some of this other DNA?... what would happen? What incantations are the correct keys to unlocking such a door, if any exist? DNA is the code which decides everything from your eye colour to if you even have eyes or skin vs scales for that matter. Everything is decided there inside your living light activated DNA - And like a computer code it has "stops" and "returns" in it. Codes which say, basicly, "Stop here, you're done." Or "End of this thread, return to where you came from and continue there." - Just like a computer code. We are walking bloatware with all these codes that are NOT accessed by the rest of our DNA command lines. Just imagine if ONE LITTLE CODE WITHIN OUR DNA said "Jump to strand 34867 and execute to completion." what we might actually look like, or be able to do, or what our LIGHT BODIES might be able to fully access! Just imagine who else we truly are, right here, right now, sleeping in permanent screen saver mode at a whopping 10% CPU capacity.

"We therefore have in the genetic code an immensely complex instruction manual that has been majestically designed by a more intelligent source than human beings."

Amazing revelations about DNA

As scientists began to decode the human DNA molecule, they found something quite unexpected—an exquisite 'language' composed of some 3 billion genetic letters. "One of the most extraordinary discoveries of the twentieth century," says Dr. Stephen Meyer, director of the Center for Science and Culture at the Discovery Institute in Seattle, Wash., "was that DNA actually stores information—the detailed instructions for assembling proteins—in the form of a four-character digital code" (quoted by Lee Strobel, The Case for a Creator, 2004, p. 224).

It is hard to fathom, but the amount of information in human DNA is roughly equivalent to 12 sets of The Encyclopaedia Britannica—an incredible 384 volumes" worth of detailed information that would fill 48 feet of library shelves!

Yet in their actual size—which is only two millionths of a millimeter thick—a teaspoon of DNA, according to molecular biologist Michael Denton, could contain all the information needed to build the proteins for all the species of organisms that have ever lived on the earth, and "there would still be enough room left for all the information in every book ever written" (Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, 1996, p. 334).

Who or what could miniaturize such information and place this enormous number of 'letters' in their proper sequence as a genetic instruction manual? Could evolution have gradually come up with a system like this?

DNA contains a genetic language

Let's first consider some of the characteristics of this genetic 'language.' For it to be rightly called a language, it must contain the following elements: an alphabet or coding system, correct spelling, grammar (a proper arrangement of the words), meaning (semantics) and an intended purpose.

Scientists have found the genetic code has all of these key elements. "The coding regions of DNA," explains Dr. Stephen Meyer, "have exactly the same relevant properties as a computer code or language" (quoted by Strobel, p. 237, emphasis in original).

The only other codes found to be true languages are all of human origin. Although we do find that dogs bark when they perceive danger, bees dance to point other bees to a source and whales emit sounds, to name a few examples of other species" communication, none of these have the composition of a language. They are only considered low-level communication signals.

The only types of communication considered high-level are human languages, artificial languages such as computer and Morse codes and the genetic code. No other communication system has been found to contain the basic characteristics of a language.

Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, commented that "DNA is like a software program, only much more complex than anything we've ever devised."

Can you imagine something more intricate than the most complex program running on a supercomputer being devised by accident through evolution—no matter how much time, how many mutations and how much natural selection are taken into account?

DNA language not the same as DNA molecule

Recent studies in information theory have come up with some astounding conclusions—namely, that information cannot be considered in the same category as matter and energy. It's true that matter or energy can carry information, but they are not the same as information itself.

For instance, a book such as Homer's Iliad contains information, but is the physical book itself information? No, the materials of the book—the paper, ink and glue contain the contents, but they are only a means of transporting it.

If the information in the book was spoken aloud, written in chalk or electronically reproduced in a computer, the information does not suffer qualitatively from the means of transporting it. "In fact the content of the message," says professor Phillip Johnson, "is independent of the physical makeup of the medium" (Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds, 1997, p. 71).

The same principle is found in the genetic code. The DNA molecule carries the genetic language, but the language itself is independent of its carrier. The same genetic information can be written in a book, stored in a compact disk or sent over the Internet, and yet the quality or content of the message has not changed by changing the means of conveying it.

As George Williams puts it: "The gene is a package of information, not an object. The pattern of base pairs in a DNA molecule specifies the gene. But the DNA molecule is the medium, it's not the message" (quoted by Johnson, p. 70).

Information from an intelligent source

In addition, this type of high-level information has been found to originate only from an intelligent source.

As Lee Strobel explains: "The data at the core of life is not disorganized, it's not simply orderly like salt crystals, but it's complex and specific information that can accomplish a bewildering task—the building of biological machines that far outstrip human technological capabilities" (p. 244).

For instance, the precision of this genetic language is such that the average mistake that is not caught turns out to be one error per 10 billion letters. If a mistake occurs in one of the most significant parts of the code, which is in the genes, it can cause a disease such as sickle-cell anemia. Yet even the best and most intelligent typist in the world couldn't come close to making only one mistake per 10 billion letters—far from it.

So to believe that the genetic code gradually evolved in Darwinian style would break all the known rules of how matter, energy and the laws of nature work. In fact, there has not been found in nature any example of one information system inside the cell gradually evolving into another functional information program.

Michael Behe, a biochemist and professor at Pennsylvania's Lehigh University, explains that genetic information is primarily an instruction manual and gives some examples.

He writes: "Consider a step-by-step list of [genetic] instructions. A mutation is a change in one of the lines of instructions. So instead of saying, "Take a 1/4-inch nut," a mutation might say, "Take a 3/8-inch nut." Or instead of "Place the round peg in the round hole," we might get "Place the round peg in the square hole" . . . What a mutation cannot do is change all the instructions in one step—say, [providing instructions] to build a fax machine instead of a radio" (Darwin's Black Box, 1996, p. 41).

We therefore have in the genetic code an immensely complex instruction manual that has been majestically designed by a more intelligent source than human beings.

Even one of the discoverers of the genetic code, the agnostic and recently deceased Francis Crick, after decades of work on deciphering it, admitted that "an honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now, could only state that in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be almost a miracle, so many are the conditions which would have had to have been satisfied to get it going" (Life Itself, 1981, p. 88, emphasis added).

Evolution fails to provide answers

It is good to remember that, in spite of all the efforts of all the scientific laboratories around the world working over many decades, they have not been able to produce so much as a single human hair. How much more difficult is it to produce an entire body consisting of some 100 trillion cells!

Up to now, Darwinian evolutionists could try to counter their detractors with some possible explanations for the complexity of life. But now they have to face the information dilemma: How can meaningful, precise information be created by accident—by mutation and natural selection? None of these contain the mechanism of intelligence, a requirement for creating complex information such as that found in the genetic code.

Darwinian evolution is still taught in most schools as though it were fact. But it is increasingly being found wanting by a growing number of scientists. "As recently as twenty-five years ago," says former atheist Patrick Glynn, "a reasonable person weighing the purely scientific evidence on the issue would likely have come down on the side of skepticism [regarding a Creator]. That is no longer the case." He adds: "Today the concrete data point strongly in the direction of the God hypothesis. It is the simplest and most obvious solution . . ." (God: The Evidence, 1997, pp. 54-55, 53).

Quality of genetic information the same

Evolution tells us that through chance mutations and natural selection, living things evolve. Yet to evolve means to gradually change certain aspects of some living thing until it becomes another type of creature, and this can only be done by changing the genetic information.

So what do we find about the genetic code? The same basic quality of information exists in a humble bacteria or a plant as in a person. A bacterium has a shorter genetic code, but qualitatively it gives instructions as precisely and exquisitely as that of a human being. We find the same prerequisites of a language—alphabet, grammar and semantics—in simple bacteria and algae as in man.

Each cell with genetic information, from bacteria to man, according to molecular biologist Michael Denton, consists of "artificial languages and their decoding systems, memory banks for information storage and retrieval, elegant control systems regulating the automated assembly of parts and components, error fail-safe and proof-reading devices utilized for quality control, assembly processes involving the principle of prefabrication and modular construction . . . [and a] capacity not equalled in any of our most advanced machines, for it would be capable of replicating its entire structure within a matter of a few hours" (Denton, p. 329).

So how could the genetic information of bacteria gradually evolve into information for another type of being, when only one or a few minor mistakes in the millions of letters in that bacterium's DNA can kill it?

Again, evolutionists are uncharacteristically silent on the subject. They don't even have a working hypothesis about it. Lee Strobel writes: "The six feet of DNA coiled inside every one of our body's one hundred trillion cells contains a four-letter chemical alphabet that spells out precise assembly instructions for all the proteins from which our bodies are made . . . No hypothesis has come close to explaining how information got into biological matter by naturalistic means" (Strobel, p. 282).

Werner Gitt, professor of information systems, puts it succinctly: "The basic flaw of all evolutionary views is the origin of the information in living beings. It has never been shown that a coding system and semantic information could originate by itself [through matter] . . . The information theorems predict that this will never be possible. A purely material origin of life is thus [ruled out]" (Gitt, p. 124).

The clincher

Besides all the evidence we have covered for the intelligent design of DNA information, there is still one amazing fact remaining—the ideal number of genetic letters in the DNA code for storage and translation.

Moreover, the copying mechanism of DNA, to meet maximum effectiveness, requires the number of letters in each word to be an even number. Of all possible mathematical combinations, the ideal number for storage and transcription has been calculated to be four letters.

This is exactly what has been found in the genes of every living thing on earth—a four-letter digital code. As Werner Gitt states: "The coding system used for living beings is optimal from an engineering standpoint. This fact strengthens the argument that it was a case of purposeful design rather that a [lucky] chance" (Gitt, p. 95).

-----

"Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather patterns and much more."

The full article can be viewed - in English - on the Kontext website
www.fosar-bludorf.com/index_eng.htm

All information is from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far.

-----

So we see that DNA is not a random event in space-time, but has a "master coder" and some other possible "editors", and we also see that LIGHT (and indeed incantations or "light script", probably best used during massive events with great energy being utilized) alters DNA and can switch off and on certain strands of DNA from the "pile of junk DNA" that your average scientist "doesn't yet understand". What does much of this DNA do or even look like? Who are we really?

First let's take a look at the "invisible us", followed by the "visible us (although not fully activated yet)"

-------

"The Force" confirmed by science

The Field tells the story of a group of frontier scientists who discovered that the Zero Point Field - an ocean of subatomic vibrations in the space between things - connects everything in the universe, much like the Force in Star Wars.

The Field offers a radically new view of the way our world and our bodies work. The human mind and body are not distinct and separate from their environment, but a packet of pulsating energy constantly interacting with this vast energy sea. The Field creates a picture of an interconnected universe and a new scientific theory which makes sense of 'supernatural `phenomena.

A bit like finding there is such a thing as `The Force in Star Wars'. The Field tells the story of respected frontier scientists all over the globe who have produced extraordinary evidence to show that an energy field -The Zero Point Field - connects everything in the universe, and we ourselves are part of this vast dynamic cobweb of energy exchange.

The Field also reveals a radical new biological paradigm-that on our most fundamental level, the human mind and body are not distinct and separate from their environment, but a packet of pulsating energy constantly interacting with this vast energy sea.

Out of the Mystery and into the Realm of Hard Science Here in so-called `dead' space may lay the key to many of life's processes, from how cells communicate to how organisms actually take shape. The field is responsible for our mind's highest functions - our memory, intuition, creativity. It is the force that finally determines whether we are healthy or ill, the force which must be tapped in order to heal. Original, and well documented with distinguished sources, The Field lifts many areas out of the realm of mystery and into the realm of hard science

The Field creates a picture of an interconnected universe and a new scientific theory which makes sense of supernatural phenomena. It offers a scientific explanation for many of the most profound human mysteries, from alternative medicine and spiritual healing to extra sensory perception and the collective unconscious. It could even answer some of the big questions: what is human consciousness and what happens when we die.

The Field follows the life and work of physicists who seem to be on the verge of bringing about the same type of revolution that occurred exactly a century ago when quantum theory changed the face of physics forever.

The story of their thrilling discovery is a thriller in its own right, involving the CIA, secret Russian testing sites, NASA space programmes and time travel, as a small band of men and women come to grips with the physics of the impossible. Fast-paced and readable like a scientific detective story, The Field is the mind-body book the New Age has been waiting for, the book that will change your entire perception of the way the world works.

Award winning author and indefatigable investigative journalist Lynne McTaggart spent four years researching this area, where science meets the New Age, to create this story of scientific explorers, their groundbreaking work and its controversial implications for mankind. Until now, conservative scientists have done their best rule `god' out of their equations. This book shows why the Zero Point Field makes all things possible: all things connected in space and time.

Readers have written that The Field is a book that has changed their lives - their view of the world and their view of the possible.

What Biology Tells Us

The human being is a survival machine largely powered by chemicals and genetic coding.
The brain is a discreet organ and the home of consciousness, which is also largely driven by chemistry – the communication of cells and
the coding of DNA.
Man is essentially isolated from his world, and his mind is isolated from his body.
Time and space are finite, universal orders.
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light.

What The Field Has Discovered

The communication of the world does not occur in the visible realm of Newton, but in the subatomic world of Werner Heisenberg.
Cells and DNA communicate through frequencies.
The brain perceives and makes its own record of the world in pulsating waves.
A substructure underpins the universe that is essentially a recording medium of everything, providing a means for everything to communicate with everything else.
People are indivisible from their environment.
Living consciousness is not an isolated entity. It increases order in the rest of the world.
The consciousness of human beings has incredible powers, to heal ourselves, to heal the world – in a sense, to make it as we wish it to be.

More information: Living The Field Website
http://www.quantumbiocommunication.c...-universe.html

About the author:

Lynne began work on `The Field' four years ago as a personal quest to see if any new scientific theories could explain how homeopathy and spiritual healing work. This journey took her to many areas around the globe, meeting with top frontier scientists in Russia, Germany, France, England, South American, Central America and the USA.

And what of our physical forms?

Bloodline of the serpent race
Wag your tail... The Tale of SERPENS CAUDA. [tail of the serpent]

The Human Tailbone (Coccyx)

Source: http://www.livescience.com/animalwor..._organs-7.html

These fused vertebrae are the only vestiges that are left of the tail that other mammals still use for balance, communication, and in some primates, as a prehensile limb. As our ancestors were learning to walk upright, their tail became useless, and it slowly disappeared. It has been suggested that the coccyx helps to anchor minor muscles and may support pelvic organs. However, there have been many well documented medical cases where the tailbone has been surgically removed with little or no adverse effects. There have been documented cases of infants born with tails, an extended version of the tailbone that is composed of extra vertebrae. There are no adverse health effects of such a tail, unless perhaps the child was born in the Dark Ages. In that case, the child and the mother, now considered witches, would've been killed instantly.

The anatomical part, the CAUDA, is a fundamental reptilian and mammalian condition. The embryonic Human HAS a TAIL! * We ALL my be part REPTILIAN. In the third month, the spinal cord extends through the entire length of the embryo. With increasing age the vertebral column and dura mater lengthen more rapidly than the neural tube and the caudal end of spinal cord shifts to a higher level of the vertebral canal.

CAUDA - "Cauda" is Latin for tail

DEFINITION:
A tail or tail-like appendage; in anatomical nomenclature, a general term for a structure resembling such an appendage.

The Rh-negative Factor:
"Reptilian Traits"(the DRAGON within).
Some Rh-negative blood factor people have several "Unusual Traits" that Rh-positives don't.
Some call them "Reptilian Traits".
An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone")....some are born with a tail(called a "Cauda").
In Sanskrit, Ketuu = The south Lunar Node, also known as Cauda/Draconis, in latin, "dragon's tail" in English.

Rh-Negative Hybrid Reptoids

Source: http://www.inquiring-mines.com/stran...d_reptoids.htm

Rh: What does it mean?

Your Rh status describes whether or not you have a protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive.

About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For African Americans, about 90-95 percent are Rh-positive, and for Asians, the figure is 98 to 99 percent.

Strange Facts Concerning Rh-Negatives

Rh-Negatives are not only rare, but the Rh-Negative Factor is considered a mutation of unknown origin which took place in Europe approximately 25,000-35,000 years ago. This unusual group of people then spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

Rh-negative women with a Rh-positive partners are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events.

An Rh-negative woman with an Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive! In animals this is a problem with HYBRIDS!

Rh-negative women and men display Reptilian Traits:

An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone"). Some are born with an actual tail (called a "Cauda"). In Sanskrit, Ketuu = The south Lunar Node, also known as Cauda/Draconis, in latin, "dragon's tail" in English.

Lower than normal Body Temperature.
Lower than normal Blood Pressure.
Higher mental analytical abilities.
Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria) around the body.
High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields.
Hyper Vision and other senses.

Most Alien Abductees are Rh-Negatives. Are the gods/aliens monitoring the growth and activities of their hybrid creations?

Distribution of Blood Types of Blood Donors

O Rh-positive: 37 percent
A Rh-positive: 36 percent
B Rh-positive: 9 percent
AB Rh-positive: 3 percent
O Rh-negative: 7 percent
A Rh-negative: 6 percent
B Rh-negative: 1 percent
AB Rh-negative: 1 percent

The Basques

Two facts set the Basque people apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years:

(1) The Basque language is distinctly different; and

(2) The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans), as well as substantially lower levels of Type B blood and a higher incidence of Type O blood.

Some probable technological feats of the Basques or their ancestors are:

Stonehenge and similar megalithic structures.
A unique system of measurement based on the number 7, instead of 10, 12, or 60.
Regular visits to North America long before Columbus to fish and to trade for beaver skins.
Recently unearthed British customs records show large Basque imports of beaver pelts from 1380-1433.
The invention of a sophisticated navigational device called an "abacus." (No relation to the common abacus.)

Are the Basques genetically different from other Europeans? Apparently, yes. Not only do they have the highest proportion of rhesus-negative blood in Europe, but they also have one of the highest percentages of type-O blood (55%).

Another salient genetic feature in Basques is the shape and sutures (bone joints) of their cranial bones [The Reptilian skull ridge]. Another skeletal difference is the tendency to having a thicker breast bone.

More About Rh-Negatives

Some suggest the Rh-Negative Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains and are mostly red-headed people with green eyes; but some may have black hair and brown eyes.

There is little doubt that Rh-Negative people are Hybrids; and evidence seems to suggest they are part Reptilian and part Human. If two Rh-Negatives try to have a baby it will usually abort, be born dead, die shortly after birth, or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is not processing oxygen properly -- thus the term "Blue-Bloods."

Currently, only 5% of the Earth's population are Rh-Negatives; but an amazing 15% of England's population is Rh-Negative. On the other end of the scale, the lowest incidence of Rh-Negative individuals (1%) is in Iceland.

The most distinctive members of the European branch of the human tree are the Basques of France and Spain. They show unusual patterns for several genes, including the highest rate of the Rh-negative blood type. Their language is of unknown origin and cannot be placed within any standard classification.

-------

Purple Crow notes from previous TAL reports over the years:

The mysterious RH negative "unknown DNA mutation" has an interesting connection to the present day UFO "abduction phenomena"... most UFO ET "contactees" have RH negative blood and undergo (as they claim) medical prodedures and "tests" involving reproduction and hybridization of children (future races being created today). There are deeply spiritual (transformative) and sexual (Dom/sub) experiences that are also described by these people from all over the planet who encounter such occurances. Considering the number of Reptilian entities that are described by UFO abductees (One of the top three most commonly reported varieties of ETs sighted) combined with the number of these people who happen to have RH negative blood (75%)- there appears little coincidence. What? Are you trying to tell me that the mysterious RH negative blood/DNA mutation is an ancient world ET hybrid Human experiement and these same "gods" remain nearby and are "abducting" Humans still to this day and we are yet to hear their complete story or "reasoning" for doing so? Yes, as these are the facts that hold up under any scrutiny that remains true and honourable (IE: No agenda to hide the facts what so ever). Astounding.

An interesting Science fiction series comparison:

Are the "priest-kings" of a certain SF novel not giant insects, but rather Earth's own evolved Reptilian (former dinosaur-like) entities who are light-years ahead of us in technology and reside under the Earth's own surface or in a (now provent to exist) parallel dimension and are abducting Humans for their own means and ends in the present day? (See: super-string theory and modern quantum mechanics for details) *winks in jest at the very notion of a certain SF author actually knowing such a fact before engaging in his creative process*

-------

SIDE NOTE from TAL: The one thing the world doesn't want is a conspiracy theorist, or so I'm told.

-----

End of article.

My thoughts as I rub my own scales on my own body and remember my early UFO/ET encounters... They're here! Only the "they" are "us" as well. We ARE DIRECTLY RELATED and very much directly involved. They are us and we are them. Look in the mirror, there's your "reptoid". Go easy on yourselves, whatever time quantum interdimensional space-line you happen to currently "see from".
Old 29-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #36
rhydra

Humans go though the process from the single celled organism right though to their ultimate form in the space of nine months, from amoeba, chordate, fish, amphibian, reptile to mammal. Maybe at some time in that process a soul from a long gone ancestor feels a familiar form and moves in.
Old 29-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #37
templekiti
Banned

Thank you indeed, sir, for all that information.

Perhaps the ultimate Creator/Creative Force/WhateverUWannaCallIt took the easy way out and within all life, incarnate life at least, encoded the possibility of any and every little thing into all DNA. Then, depending on where/when you're born, the light and angle of the prism there activates parts accordingly. Simple, easy (if you're All That) and efficient. Then some creations decide they can go and screw around with it all. And I guess even that possibility is encoded. I never really bought the 90% junk dna theory. Seems such a waste. And from what I've seen the Universe is efficient.

Sending the Love,
templekiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #38
rhydra

Well done to Lord Reptoid, great post!
Old 29-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #39
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Well done to Lord Reptoid, great post!
a copy and paste post like we all do,but yes very good.

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-01-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 29-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #40
lordreptoid
Banned

Yes, it went from my encounters, to COHRA being born, to TAL and I talking when he sought me out to "check me out", to Icke interviewing me about the data I had to share, to his books being published, to fans discussing things here and there about "reptoids", to this thread and a reference to a (link) "copy of a copy of a copy" our original works and back again to me sharing much of the same old story I've been sharing in person since 1987 and so forth... life is a circle and what a ride it is! Woo Hoo! We all do what we can to share openly without fear, being as honest as we can. I don't know "everything" but my spirit guide disagrees with me on another level of awareness. LOL I'm just happy to be a part of the movie sometimes, in my own quirky uniqueness, the eccentric hybrid chimera activist rebel reptoid (etc). Glad you got something out of this data - I find the journey most delightful at times like this.