Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 10-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
benll

Default Need help with ascension

I am going through what I think is a negative clearance of karma as part of ascension. I discovered I am a pleadian starseed and my life has gone really downhill- 3 hours sleep, aches and pains, bad memories and regrets and all the other stuff. I don't have time to look at the internet much, can anyone direct me to a helpful site that will let know what to do. I have looked some sites but dealing with 3d reality day to day is killing me. And now the job centre are hassling me to go on work experience at an estate agents.
Thanks for any help you can give.
benll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:25 AM   #2
andy1033

My only advice, to anyone going through anything, is that looking for external answers is wrong. What you are going through is unique to you.

If you really are going through something, you need to understand from your own self, no one can give you these answers.

The quest for the holy grail, is finding yourself.

Most whom get there, get there by accident. Its not really a thing, you go looking for, but you find if its meant to be in your life, you end up there.

If you are going through such a thing, its not an easy journey. Loads have gone through it before, and looking for external answers, will not really help your journey, as only you know what your going through.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-04-2017 at 10:57 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:33 PM   #3
anders lindman

I have found it useful to practice inner body awareness. Eckhart Tolle has talked a lot about that such as in this video:

Although in my experience it takes a lot of practice before some healing is felt. At first it can actually feel awful. Or even worse, not feeling much at all! Numbness is really dangerous, so it's better to feel some pain or discomfort after a while. But even the pain is a sign of imbalance. So aim for an increased feeling of aliveness and inner peace.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #4
link3din

Hello pleaidian.

Just smoke pot...

Consider others. #hacker

Last edited by link3din; 10-04-2017 at 08:01 PM.
link3din is offline   Reply With Quote