Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 26-01-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
lightgiver

Default "The Rh-negative Factor:" "Reptilian Traits":

The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #2
lightgiver

Default Reptilian stalkers

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18489070227682

Thanks

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-01-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
thelyran

...I am A- rhesus factor blooded.Have been tracked and attacked by an inbred occult line for 9 years.The occultist,2 males black headed one brown eyed,one blue eyed...the two girls,two sisters,both redheads with green eyes.
What you have written here is completely true.Always disagreed with Icke on the blonde most likely to be possessed,they are mostly the redheads.
The boys,psychologically are more feminine in attitude than the girls,who are more dominant,vicious,generally nastier.They laugh at people being raped or violated and say"see how I feel,met them eye to eye,the males are anger and fear filled,the females defiant and insane.
I'm brown hair,brown eyed,widows peak,vicious temper if crossed,but mostly jovial and happy,content.Hope this adds to your research.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
...I am A- rhesus factor blooded.Have been tracked and attacked by an inbred occult line for 9 years.The occultist,2 males black headed one brown eyed,one blue eyed...the two girls,two sisters,both redheads with green eyes.
What you have written here is completely true.Always disagreed with Icke on the blonde most likely to be possessed,they are mostly the redheads.
The boys,psychologically are more feminine in attitude than the girls,who are more dominant,vicious,generally nastier.They laugh at people being raped or violated and say"see how I feel,met them eye to eye,the males are anger and fear filled,the females defiant and insane.
I'm brown hair,brown eyed,widows peak,vicious temper if crossed,but mostly jovial and happy,content.Hope this adds to your research.
I did not write it, info i feel needs sharing,did you click on link,and it is true what you say.

Fiery redheads, tempers flare up easily, i have forgot what i am researching.

But i am of the conclusion,it is ET associated.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I did not write it, info i feel needs sharing,did you click on link,and it is true what you say.

Fiery redheads, tempers flare up easily,
here you are...check my post 85,been saying the same thing for years...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=20505&page=9

...hope this further compliments your thread sir,regards Jason
Old 27-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
lightgiver

Default Same post

Quote:
here you are...check my post 85,been saying the same thing for years...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=20505&page=9

...hope this further compliments your thread sir,regards Jason
and i have been thinking it for years

we all should read these threads and posts more thoroughly

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=31736&page=23

Now that is weird brown hair and eyes myself also and mi dads a reddy brown,and i have a temper also especially at in justices.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #7
thelyran

Quote:
and i have been thinking it for years

we all should read these threads and posts more thoroughly

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=31736&page=23

Now that is weird brown hair and eyes myself also and mi dads a reddy brown,and i have a temper also especially at in justices.
...just read that post,interesting.Pity i can't click on the vids till next month,out of broadband...so will view at the change of the month and let your thread know then,Good to see you at least,have an open mind.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:25 AM   #8
thelyran

...weird,I have had dozens of UFO experiences going back to child-hood when I lived on a tropical Island,Lord howe Is...I even have been attacked by them,well at least that was my interpretation...I'll find a link...hang on.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=50837&page=4

post 36...and I have been called a reptilian more than once,but I defend my human position vehemently...pure human consciousness...I'm mostly aboriginal,Irish and Southern French in racial make-up.

Last edited by thelyran; 27-01-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #9
lightgiver

Quote:
...weird,I have had dozens of UFO experiences going back to child-hood when I lived on a tropical Island,Lord howe Is...I even have been attacked by them,well at least that was my interpretation...I'll find a link...hang on.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=50837&page=4

post 36...and I have been called a reptilian more than once,but I defend my human position vehemently...pure human consciousness...I'm mostly aboriginal,Irish and Southern French in racial make-up.
I feel that is what i am trying ti find out, the origins,my auntie was fascinated by this also,so i am just trying to finish what she started. al i am aware of is a Irish connection,my woman as French connections,pardon the punand i am also trying to find hers out also,

do you know any tribes of Israel information

http://jahtruth.net/socio.htm just of interest.

avoid any type of buying.

check it out at 4.00.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #10
thelyran

Quote:
I feel that is what i am trying ti find out, the origins,my auntie was fascinated by this also,so i am just trying to finish what she started. al i am aware of is a Irish connection,my woman as French connections,pardon the punand i am also trying to find hers out also,

do you know any tribes of Israel information

http://jahtruth.net/socio.htm just of interest.

avoid any type of buying.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=bDIG-C7pnmc
...no,my father is the one with celtic blood,he was staunch anti-jew,Zionist to us...then again,dad was anti-everyone and a real bastard,Gaol warden you see.But he believed me with the occultist and actually tracked them down with his contacts.I remember he left Freemasonary back in 1978,he said it
was over money,bullshit.He was scared,and he is one of the old tough guys...
...tribes of Israel to me is a euphenism for bloodline,nothing to do with Israel or religeous belief,I could be wrong and know very little.Most of my family
relations were hidden from me and was not allowed to meet them,we had a very insular family,I was'nt even allowed to have many friends,my mother never approved of any girlfriend I had...and to this day have had no contact with them,even though they are dying wretchedly,disease.Even my own children get the creeps from them.
The french Connection...hahahahahaha,merovigian(can't even spell it)...
damn.
Old 27-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #11
lightgiver

Quote:
...no,my father is the one with celtic blood,he was staunch anti-jew,Zionist to us...then again,dad was anti-everyone and a real bastard,Gaol warden you see.But he believed me with the occultist and actually tracked them down with his contacts.I remember he left Freemasonary back in 1978,he said it
was over money,bullshit.He was scared,and he is one of the old tough guys...
...tribes of Israel to me is a euphenism for bloodline,nothing to do with Israel or religeous belief,I could be wrong and know very little.Most of my family
relations were hidden from me and was not allowed to meet them,we had a very insular family,I was'nt even allowed to have many friends,my mother never approved of any girlfriend I had...and to this day have had no contact with them,even though they are dying wretchedly,disease.Even my own children get the creeps from them.
The french Connection...hahahahahaha,merovigian(can't even spell it)...
damn.
sounds harsh,my parents are strict but of good heart they only had moi so it wasn't to hard for them,

so the tribes of Israel may just be bloodline connected.,and your mother sounds like my mother,that's mothers for you,a little over protecting.

Thanks for the info btw.
Old 27-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #12
thelyran

Quote:
sounds harsh,my parents are strict but of good heart they only had moi so it wasn't to hard for them,

so the tribes of Israel may just be bloodline connected.,and your mother sounds like my mother,that's mothers for you,a little over protecting.

Thanks for the info btw.

...glad to be of assistance,there's a member here,who was part of an elite bloodline,used in psy-ops warfare,loaned out to various military departments
and intelligence corps,won't say who it is,not my place...but I'm sure,he'd know more about elites and bloodline.Incidently in the same family,my dads brother,all had a son born on the same day,with the same name,even middle name,as myself...trippy,like I said,I was hidden from most...don't understand why.Now I will never know either.There's old super8 film of me smoking and inhaling cigarettes at the age of 4...they'd get into trouble for that now...hahahaha.
Old 27-01-2009, 09:26 PM   #13
lightgiver

Default Annunaki

I think RH negs are or could be reptilian hybrids,through interbreeding over the centuries BCE if you believe in reptilians.

check out PG 39 the biggest secret,that accounts for hyper sensitivity to noise feelings etc,because we all just did not just pop up from no where,.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110399a.shtml

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The...y-Insider-2005

and this link above reckons d icke is being used by the bloodlines check it out.

and,

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...216205419.html

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 27-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #14
lightgiver

Default Blood of the gods,

Sorry mere mortals

B L O O D O F T H E G O D S

Are you an Rh Negative blood type? If so you could be a
descendent of the ancient astronauts themselves!

Genesis 6:2 "The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and took them wives, all of which they chose." Who were the children of these marriages? Genesis 6:4 "God came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, and the same became mighty of old." From the King James Bible dictionary we find: "menchildren - men of Israel, male children of God, not children of man - Ex. 34:23." Ex. 34:7 states "The iniquity of the father will be unto the children unto the fourth generation." It is plain that something is inherited, could it be the blood?

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 27-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #15
unusual_suspect
Inactive

My dad is RH negative, but my brother & me and my son are not, as far as I know he has no reptillian traits, my mum has very low blood pressure, and so do I and I am cold all the time, but my mum and I are both RH positive.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #16
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
My dad is RH negative, but my brother & me and my son are not, as far as I know he has no reptillian traits, my mum has very low blood pressure, and so do I and I am cold all the time, but my mum and I are both RH positive.
Hi US,

what do you define as rep traits

Crazy snakes. or baby snakes,

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 27-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #17
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Hi US,

what do you define as rep traits

Crazy snakes.
Uh, actually I don't know to be honest, what would you define as rep traits?
Old 27-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #18
lightgiver

Default Worker bees.

Quote:
Uh, actually I don't know to be honest, what would you define as rep traits?
The brain stem is the oldest and smallest region in the evolving human brain. It evolved hundreds of millions of years ago and is more like the entire brain of present-day reptiles. For this reason, it is often called the 'reptilian brain'. Various clumps of cells in the brain stem determine the brain's general level of alertness and regulate the vegetative processes of the body such as breathing and heartbeat.

It's similar to the brain possessed by the hardy reptiles that preceded mammals, roughly 200 million years ago. It's 'preverbal', but controls life functions such as autonomic brain, breathing, heart rate and the fight or flight mechanism. Lacking language, its impulses are instinctual and ritualistic. It's concerned with fundamental needs such as survival, physical maintenance, hoarding, dominance, preening and mating. It is also found in lower life forms such as lizards, crocodiles and birds. It is at the base of your skull emerging from your spinal column.

Maybe and some may have more than others and where did it come from,a lot of unanswered questions because the Official version of history is BS,a bit like the Official 911 BS story, and we are all aware a small minority run the majority

http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilianbrain.html Maybe? and some ET interbreeding etc etc.

There is no missing link and darwins theory is not right only in parts,why do we still have monkeys apes chimps etc its just that some cannot be bothered to work it out, i am different i would like to know.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 27-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #19
unusual_suspect
Inactive

One of the last times I ever smoked pot I had an epiphany that we are all actually the "reptillians" however, this is why I don't smoke weed, I have an overactive imagination as it is and sometimes I wish I had chosen the blue pill, to late now though.

But yep, I have read that we all have the reptillian part of the brain.
Old 27-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #20
lightgiver

Default Reptiles.

Quote:
One of the last times I ever smoked pot I had an epiphany that we are all actually the "reptillians" however, this is why I don't smoke weed, I have an overactive imagination as it is and sometimes I wish I had chosen the blue pill, to late now though.

But yep, I have read that we all have the reptillian part of the brain.
What do you fear i for one would like the TRUTH whether its a reptilian one or not,and yes to much weed not good

red pill any day.Life is to short.

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0817-13.htm

Everything is just a memory enjoy the illusion but be aware where you are IMHO don't let the B$%£$£% grind you down.

Nature is bliss.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-01-2009 at 10:32 PM.