Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 09-07-2016, 08:10 PM   #21
andy1033

Some people get there by accident, not looking for it at all.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:15 PM   #22
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Some people get there by accident, not looking for it at all.
So true Andy it is seems those types are quietly self disciplined and laid back kind of like someone who wins an event without even knowing they were entered in a competition juyst doing it for shear enjoyment.
Xathan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:16 PM   #23
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xathan8 View Post
Enlightenment, self realisation and many other names. Love , fear and all other emotions and human desires that need to be transcended for a complete clear connection to your complete self.
The problem with enlightenment, self realisation, clear connection is that there's not a lot to say or do, hence love, fear and all other emotions and human desires.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:20 PM   #24
andy1033

Quote:
So true Andy it is seems those types are quietly self disciplined and laid back kind of like someone who wins an event without even knowing they were entered in a competition juyst doing it for shear enjoyment.
I just think some people are destined to find it.

I agree with your analogy.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #25
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The problem with enlightenment, self realisation, clear connection is that there's not a lot to say or do, hence love, fear and all other emotions and human desires.
And when it is reached you are back were you started in equilibrium and a static non moving vibration. And then creation must start again with a polarised direction just like at the beginning with no beginning just a different set of stepping stones in another existence.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:24 PM   #26
white light

Quote:
And when it is reached you are back were you started in equilibrium and a static non moving vibration. And then creation must start again with a polarised direction just like at the beginning with no beginning just a different set of stepping stones in another existence.
Aye.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:24 PM   #27
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I just think some people are destined to find it.

I agree with your analogy.
just like a drop of water in the river heading towards the sea. One direction with infinite time and experience, may as well take the scenic route and enjoy the ride we all get there in the end.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:30 PM   #28
white light

Quote:
just like a drop of water in the river heading towards the sea. One direction with infinite time and experience, may as well take the scenic route and enjoy the ride we all get there in the end.
Sounds like surrender.

I am the ocean.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:35 PM   #29
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:

I am the ocean.
That was turned to gas from the sun formed clouds rained down on the land entered the rivers and journeyed back to yourself.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:38 PM   #30
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
Sounds like surrender.
Or could be surfing the ocean waves transcending from being a water droplet on a pre destined journey going with the flow.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:42 PM   #31
white light

Quote:
That was turned to gas from the sun formed clouds rained down on the land entered the rivers and journeyed back to yourself. Or could be surfing the ocean waves transcending from being a water droplet on a pre destined journey going with the flow.
With or against, same.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:49 PM   #32
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
With or against, same.
yes seems to be.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:54 PM   #33
Xathan8
Inactive

The emotion love can be confusing when trying to explain what is love, it seems to be a collection of other emotions and feelings that then express as love. The same can be said with fear. Can the ingredients for both love and fear be found subtlety in each other ?
Old 09-07-2016, 09:00 PM   #34
white light

Quote:
The emotion love can be confusing when trying to explain what is love, it seems to be a collection of other emotions and feelings that then express as love. The same can be said with fear. Can the ingredients for both love and fear be found subtlety in each other ?
They're a rush. Can be oscillatory.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:15 PM   #35
Xathan8
Inactive

[QUOTE=white light;1062757919]They're a rush. Can be oscillatory.[/QUOTElike when people say they love to hate you or fear falling in love with you. Anxiety and doubt when gradually feeling love grow. So what if you have an evil person who loves what they do you could then have two types of vibrations going on at once,]
Old 09-07-2016, 09:19 PM   #36
cosmicpurpose1.618

Fear is from the dutch 'gevaar' meaning danger, which connects with the dutch word 'vuur' meaning fire. Subliminally communicating that we should be afraid of the fire (hell).

The phrase 'fear of god' tells you everything you need to know about the fear-based institution of christianity, and has been in use since 1880, mostly referring to the conversion of the indigenous people of conquered lands : "Thus then we seek to put "the fear of God" into
the natives at the point of the bayonet, and
excuse ourselves for the bloody work on the plea
of the benefits which we intend to confer
afterwards. [Felix Adler, "The Religion of Duty,"
1905]

Our reptilian brain goes : Fright! Fight! Flight!

A Fight for your life, the struggle to survive, the survival of the fightest.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:24 PM   #37
white light

Quote:
ike when people say they love to hate you or fear falling in love with you. Anxiety and doubt when gradually feeling love grow. So what if you have an evil person who loves what they do you could then have two types of vibrations going on at once,]
I guess.

I don't believe love vibration is higher, these things run concurrent, up down and wherever. That's not to say you can't tap into one more than the other. Duality is polarity though. Truth is beyond. I like what you wrote on the other thread "a spirit in complete non judgemental alert awareness".

P.S you don't need love vibrations to love all. Simply knowing oneness is enough.

Last edited by white light; 09-07-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:39 PM   #38
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
I guess.

I don't believe love vibration is higher, these things run concurrent, up down and wherever. That's not to say you can't tap into one more than the other. Duality is polarity though. Truth is beyond. I like what you wrote on the other thread "a spirit in complete non judgemental alert awareness".

P.S you don't need love vibrations to love all. Simply knowing oneness is enough.

like the sun if we said it was a star of love it just emanates love, when this shines down on earth it has an unconditional effect for all life here without judgement that would be based on polarity and conditions. Maybe to love someone can be as bad as a curse to them if it is directed ? For it has conditions of a social dinamic nature to have love in this nature if goal oriented and not unconditional like our star of love. Thankyou White Light.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #39
Cryptoverse

I think hate is the opposite of love. Both of them are very powerful feelings which you can have about another person in the same way.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:53 PM   #40
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I think hate is the opposite of love. Both of them are very powerful feelings which you can have about another person in the same way.
Hello omnisense sometimes to much of one thing could have an opposite effect of the original emotion, do you think this is the same with love and hate in a way that it can be destructive or creative.