Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 21-01-2014, 07:22 AM   #61
skulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee451 View Post
My remarks about the drills being a sideshow in the propaganda barrage that continues supporting the "planes dunnit" meme are entirely on topic. You just seem to have trouble accepting constructive criticism.
I just don`t see it as constructive. The planes/no planes stuff is obviously the sideshow since it doesn`t matter one way or the other. The same people are guilty either way. However you cut it the planes were just a distraction because they had nothing to do with the destruction of the three buildings in New York and obviously didn`t penetrate seven reinforced concrete walls at the Pentagon. They were a visual aid to sell the story and to focus the attention of everyone with a TV on the planet so they`d all watch the detonations together.
Beyond this planes/no planes just does not matter, and the reason I get annoyed is that you force this contrived, pointless issue into every 9/11 debate when it contributes nothing of value.
The drills prove US government complicity even more completely than the controlled demolitions and the missile at the Pentagon do. Police corruption and no planes do not. In fact, if the drills had not been present it would be hard to make the case that the US government was involved, because how could it have organized the attacks without them?

Last edited by skulb; 22-01-2014 at 12:44 AM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 04:21 PM   #62
awake canuck

The drills are important to establishing who was involved. It ought to be quite easy to climb the chain of command and who authorized the drill.

ie. private who ordered this drill? my lieutenant sir...
lieutenant who ordered this drill? my captain sir...
captain who ordered this drill? my colonel sir...
5 star general who ordered the drill? the answer will be interesting i guarantee you that
awake canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #63
maccoy

All of them Drills took place on Sept 11th

To think how much $ was involved in all of that man/machine power when it could be better spent
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 04:58 PM   #64
yankee451
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post
I just don`t see it as constructive. The planes/no planes stuff is obviously the sideshow since it doesn`t matter one way or the other. The same people are guilty either way. However you cut it the planes were just a distraction because they had nothing to do with the destruction of the three buildings in New York and obviously didn`t penetrate seven reinforced concrete walls at the Pentagon. They were a visual aid to sell the story and to focus the attention of everyone with a TV on the planet so they`d all watch the detonations together.
Beyond this planes/no planes just does not matter, and the reason I get annoyed is that you force this contrived, pointless issue into every 9/11 debate when it contributes nothing of value.
The drills prove US government complicity even more completely than the controlled demolitions and the missile at the Pentagon do. Police corruption and no planes do not. In fact, if the drills had not been present it would be hard to make the case that the US government was involved, because how could it have organized the attacks without them?
The only reason you even know of the drills was because the perpetrators wanted you to know of them. The drills were the sideshow, not the no planes. No planes answers all the questions but more than that it also implicates the media that informed you of the drills. The media must be protected at all costs because once people stop believing what they're told, all bets are off. Anyone who thinks it doesn't matter will never get to the bottom of what happened on 9/11.

Last edited by yankee451; 20-02-2014 at 05:14 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #65
kaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post
I completely agree with you.

Truth is Hate for those that Hate the Truth

Laugh and the World laughs with you...
Troll and the World laughs at you....promise...
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #66
11angels
Inactive

Default Where Did the Towers Go?

I guess you haven't read this book yet. It is called "Where Did the Towers Go? evidence of free directed energy technology on 9/11". It was written by Judy Wood M.S. B.S. Ph.D.
David Icke mentioned Tesla in his books, so I don't understand why the type of energy Tesla experimented with is being ignored by the people on this site.

The proof of free directed energy is the melted motors in several vehicles. The proof of free directed energy is the eye witness reports of seeing people vaporized in mid air, not to mention the dustification of the buildings.
Yes it is an inside job. But more importantly, look at the WAY these towers disappeared!!! People need to know that it was not bombs or demolition. Free directed energy is being used as the violence of war and needs to be known.
You don't know where it will be used next, but when it happens, demolition or planes full of terrorists will not be the excuse. Judy Wood is traveling the world so that everybody knows the type of technology being used. Who turned their heads away when there was a hurricane out in the ocean right across from the towers at the exact same moment that the towers were being dustified?
The inside job was performed by all the people that turned their heads away, including the people that bought insurance on their failure/dustification. People bought insurance on the failure of those CDOs or derivatives that brought the world's economy down in 2008. Perhaps all of these people are the same people.
11angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:51 AM   #67
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
For me I am totally sick and tired of hearing about the 9/11 inside job theories and don't want to discuss it anymore.
He said, re-igniting a thread in an attempt to discuss it

Answer one question. If it really was an "out of the blue" terrorist attack, and, according to the official narrative, they had no idea how many planes were hi-jacked or what any of the targets were...

Why did they leave the president in a classroom full of kids at a well publicised event? Surely one of those hi-jacked planes could've been aimed at that school...? Why didn't they rush him to safety (as they did with Dick Cheney).

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #68
waterwheel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Why did they leave the president in a classroom full of kids at a well publicised event? Surely one of those hi-jacked planes could've been aimed at that school...? Why didn't they rush him to safety (as they did with Dick Cheney).
Al Qaeda has repeatedly admitted responsibility to those attacks. See this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nying-911.html

Also the 9/11 terrorist attacks did not happen in isolation, previous to 9/11 Al Qaeda had mounted several daring attacks such as the attack on the USS Cole and the bombing of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. And after 9/11 Al Qaeda went on to bomb Bali, Madrid, Mumbai and London.

The 9/11 attacks were also the most investigated crimes in history see this: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/...-investigation
waterwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #69
dave52

So, you couldn't answer the question...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 07-05-2014, 02:10 PM   #70
cosy_parker
Inactive

Hi skulb

I've read most of the thread with interest though I have to admit that I've skipped a few paragraphs.

I do see what you mean with the people being responsible for planning & conducting the drills having some explaining to do....

Though because of 'national security' I doubt such explanation will be forthcoming.

It's quite like the London Underground 'bombings' where drills were also taking place etc....

Now anyone can see that there is a bit of a pattern on display with drills being held during real 'terror' events.

Sometimes it could be that the reason for this is to set up patsies from 'drills' as the real 'terrorists'.

Obviously in the case of 9/11 the official story all occurred away from the drills, not like the London Underground 'bombings' where the same tube stations were used.

So basically why would the US Government/Zionists/Military whatever they are, want to be discovered taking all their defensive capacity away in one go, on the very same day of the hugest 'terror attack'?

I guess the answer is that they can say that's the reason that they did not act on the Boeings.

This action backs up the theory that there were Boeings used, so it can be concluded that this action was done to permit the Boeings to carry out attacks without intervention, it can also be concluded that this action is used to make people think that because no Boeings were used.

It could also be concluded that people who work in the airline industry would have been informed of these military drills because perhaps certain aircraft needed to be cancelled as to not impede the drills, thus the terrorists were able to plan for this day.

So I can't really see what the drills are telling us, perhaps the military were tipped off falsely that the attacks were due to take place in another location, thus they put drills out as a passive guard.

So all we know is that some drills occurred the rest is speculation.

Last edited by cosy_parker; 07-05-2014 at 09:46 PM.
cosy_parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:07 PM   #71
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Al Qaeda has repeatedly admitted responsibility to those attacks. See this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nying-911.html

Also the 9/11 terrorist attacks did not happen in isolation, previous to 9/11 Al Qaeda had mounted several daring attacks such as the attack on the USS Cole and the bombing of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. And after 9/11 Al Qaeda went on to bomb Bali, Madrid, Mumbai and London.

The 9/11 attacks were also the most investigated crimes in history see this: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/...-investigation
You do know that the so called leader of Al Qaeda was on the payroll of the CIA and then was executed by the US special forces and dumped at sea?

Doesn't this raise any alarm bells in your head?
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #72
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
So, you couldn't answer the question...
That's because your question holds no sense.
craig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #73
waterwheel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
You do know that the so called leader of Al Qaeda was on the payroll of the CIA and then was executed by the US special forces and dumped at sea?
Actually no he wasn't! He was an ally of the USA way back in the 1980s during the Soviet/Afghan war. He fell out with America a very long time ago, long before 9/11.

And by the way he admitted to orchestrating the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the reason being because he was angry at the way the Palestinians were being treated and the fact that the USA was arming Israel. If you are old enough to remember way back in September 2001, that was the reason that the left and the anti-war movement was giving for why the attacks took place because muslims around the world were very angry at America's support for Israel which was oppressing the Palestinians.

Oh and by the way even arch anti-state website Indymedia no longer believe in any of the 9/11 conspiracies. If you think you have damning evidence of 9/11 being an inside job though post it here: http://www.indymedia.org.uk And see what they have to say about it! And they are about as anti-establishment as you can get!
waterwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #74
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig32 View Post
That's because your question holds no sense.
The question makes no sense or the scenario where the President is a sitting duck makes no sense?

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 07-05-2014, 10:38 PM   #75
cosy_parker
Inactive

I think the point of the thread is to create discussion about the drills, thus the coordinators of the drills have some answering to do.

The Bush Bin Laden puppet show has nothing to do with that.

Last edited by cosy_parker; 07-05-2014 at 10:39 PM.
cosy_parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #76
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
The question makes no sense or the scenario where the President is a sitting duck makes no sense?
The President wasn't a sitting duck, we was never the target. Why? Because he was behind the events.
craig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:08 AM   #77
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig32 View Post
The President wasn't a sitting duck, we was never the target. Why? Because he was behind the events.
Agreed... Although Bush could barely tie his shoe laces so I don't suppose he knew too much about what was going on.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 08-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #78
dave52

Quote:
No he wasn't behind the 9/11 events!
But he was left as a sitting duck.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 26-05-2014, 11:39 PM   #79
spooky24
Inactive

Vigilant Guardian also "postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union". It was therefore a combined hijacking and WW3 exercise, and it contributed to the confusion among NORAD emergency response teams by using false radar signals for training exercises at the same time as "real" hijackings were taking place. Without this confusion there should have been a decent chance of shooting down the first plane heading towards NYC,

That is conjecture. You can't prove a single bit of that. There were no 'false radar signals' they were training blobs and had nothing to do with any NORAD response.

The military had 8 minutes to go 175 miles. There was no 'confusion' because of a training blob it's right in the transcripts 'is this real or exercise ?' -'it's real' 2 seconds at most.

Unless you are going to say that all the transcripts are fakes-which normally comes next.
spooky24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:49 AM   #80
skulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky24 View Post
Vigilant Guardian also "postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union". It was therefore a combined hijacking and WW3 exercise, and it contributed to the confusion among NORAD emergency response teams by using false radar signals for training exercises at the same time as "real" hijackings were taking place. Without this confusion there should have been a decent chance of shooting down the first plane heading towards NYC,

That is conjecture. You can't prove a single bit of that. There were no 'false radar signals' they were training blobs and had nothing to do with any NORAD response.

The military had 8 minutes to go 175 miles. There was no 'confusion' because of a training blob it's right in the transcripts 'is this real or exercise ?' -'it's real' 2 seconds at most.

Unless you are going to say that all the transcripts are fakes-which normally comes next.
Actually it`s not really conjecture. Many separate scenarios were included in VG, most of them featuring various fictitious (Officially fictitious, unlike the equally but unofficially fictitious "al Qaida", "Boko Haram", "ISIS" etc) "terrorist" organizations hijacking planes to crash them into US cities. The anomalous scenario in VG was the one that had the FSU bomber attack in it, which was why I wrote that VG: "postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union".
The point isn`t that all of these things really happened on 9/11, because they`re just scenarios. The point is that this particular drill was taking place on 9/11 itself, and that it therefore occupied large parts of the available tracking equipment as NORAD looked for these fake hijackings. People at NORAD thought for an unfortunately long time that the entire thing was just a drill, and this was unclear to them well into the afternoon. And VG was the reason, or at least a major reason, they were confused. As a consequence whoever planned and executed this drill must be our top suspect for the 9/11 attacks because it aided the attack and made sure it succeeded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGygtafhlI

The only conjecture on my part is that I am convinced that this drill, as well as all the other ones that day, was deliberately staged to cover up the actual attack the neoloons and others desperately wanted (http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...a-2945824.html.). Naturally I cannot prove this because none of the responsible people have ever been investigated or questioned. But I base it on the very obvious fact that there wasn`t just one drill that day, but 15, all relevant to the actual events taking place on 9/11. I explained why this is significant at the bottom of the original post and won`t waste your time repeating it here. But my question to those who question my conjecture is still if they really believe that this concentration of suspicious drills on 9/11 is some form of coincidence. If anything was ever baseless conjecture then that would be it for me. Call me crazy...

PS: Woops, forgot your VG link: http://hcgroups.wordpress.com/2009/0...ting-new-york/

Last edited by skulb; 04-07-2014 at 12:17 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote