Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 17-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
jake49

Default Jacque Fresco, Zeitgeist Movement support NWO?

Hi - I recently watched the Larry King interview with Jaaque Fresco in 1974

I thought it was amazing on so many levels.

I've also recently watched Zeitgeist: Moving Forward recently and found that great too.

I have a friend who's telling me, "Mate, their plans are all part of the NWO"...
and I'm saying, "Mate, what they are talking about couldn't be further from NWO agenda"...

So whats your views?

Just to say as well, my friend is also saying that people like Jacque Fresco slate Christianity. That what they believe is against God etc... to me that immediately gets under my skin, like religiosity and fear. From what I can see, Jacque might not believe in the "God" or religions and man made stuff in this world.... and he slates that.... but I said to my friend, "Jacque Fresco, the things he's talking about and doing, is more Christian than I have ever seen in my life"... He doesn't say, "I don't believe in God"... he just says "I don't believe in what this or that calls God"...

Anyway, I've only just looked at these two - so interested what other people think.
Music composition and production for Film, Documentaries, TV, Media... Whatever music solutions you are looking for, get in touch through my website: www.jakesanderson.moonfruit.com - There are some short pieces of music on the music page
jake49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
jake49

A take on this from Alex Jones:

Music composition and production for Film, Documentaries, TV, Media... Whatever music solutions you are looking for, get in touch through my website: www.jakesanderson.moonfruit.com - There are some short pieces of music on the music page

Last edited by i_am; 31-03-2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old 18-03-2011, 02:17 AM   #3
jake49

Alex Jones interview with Peter Joseph (creator of Zeitgeist)

Last edited by i_am; 31-03-2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old 18-03-2011, 03:13 AM   #4
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake49 View Post
Alex Jones interview with Peter Joseph (creator of Zeitgeist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9K6xzchl6M
Alex Jones performs some of the dirtiest tactics on the interview.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
chris_morganti

Peter Jopseh is straight out lying on the interview. People criticize Alex Jones for getting angry at a guy who is promoting the NWO, I don't blame him.

What people don't realize is that the New World Order is alot more like Aldous Huxley's Brave New World than 1984. That is that people will love the New World Order when it comes, *especially* New Agers.
chris_morganti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_morganti View Post
Peter Jopseh is straight out lying on the interview.
In what way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_morganti View Post
What people don't realize is that the New World Order is alot more like Aldous Huxley's Brave New World than 1984. That is that people will love the New World Order when it comes, *especially* New Agers.
So, what exactly is the New World Order then?
Old 18-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
jake49

Watching it, I don't side with anyone, or focus on what I think is wrong about Alex or Peter.

There seems to be 2 very interesting perspectives coming through that I want to look at further.

One key point they seem to disagree on, is the 'nature' of man. Peter pretty much says there is no nature there is only behaviors learned from environment, nurture. Alex pretty much saying there's many things in the nature of man like being competitive.

Alex believes there is Evil in the world. Peter doesn't use or believe in that word with it's religious connotations - Peter believes that what people call 'evil' is in fact just behaviors learned from the current environment.

Alex argues that competitiveness, evil actions and so on, will always exist in the nature of man and so always exist in society. Peter argues that the only reason problems of fighting for things, competitiveness, war, defensiveness and so on, only exist when the environment has scarcity of resources.

Peter goes on to explain that with the technology we have today, that scarcity of human needs doesn't need to be a problem for anyone. He says that with technology we have, if we used it with nature and renewable energy etc.... that there's is an abundance for everyone, in human needs and wants.

So he argues that once things like scarcity are removed from our environments and society, once we get rid of money completely... no politicians or need for any big institutions or religious organisations etc...

So Alex is responding and saying, "Ye, heard this all before... sounds like steps towards 1984, brave new world"... Alex gets real emotional at points and hey, that's just how Alex Jones gets sometimes, I don't hold it against him - I do think, "oh dear Alex lol"... but I understand why he gets like that, and although it's counter productive.. it's good that people can be themselves and we can continue to move forward some how.

So I don't disagree with either of them, nor do I run to either with false loyalty without my own personal reasoning. They both have strong points being made... I find it fascinating.

The discussion of this and exploring it, is on the road to something good. Discussion in this needs to attract more minds to work out things for the future. I don't think anything that's being said so far is perfect... But I feel very encouraged and positive energy about the fact that this level of consciousness is highlighting the current system we're in, as being wrong, from the foundations up... and we don't need a change politicians can bring, we need to restructure the whole system... because while certain peopple control the environments we emotionally and cognitively develop in, our behavior is also conditioned...

I really believe that Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (linked above), is worth watching. I myself am a Christian, but I don't get caught up in thinking any of it is "attacking my faith". I think to respond like that to this information and clips of Jaque Fresco or Peter Joseph slating religion shows immaturity and ignorance... and seriously, I am already immature and ignorant, so that says a lot about people to respond to this info like that! lol... I believe that 95% of what people call Christianity is nothing more than religiosity... the kind of religiosity that is, "you honor me with your lips, but your hearts are far from me"...... "you white washed tombs.... cleaned and polished on the outside, but inside dead bones and rotting corpses".... Religiosity is full of deception and the same sickness that's in the world... which has a big influence on what causes the kind of sick behavior that goes on in this world.

I think if you're a Christian and you're offended by Peter Joseph and Jacque Fresco, that actually you are heavily under the influence of deception and the kind of thinking that is said, "Do not be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.. and then you will understand how good and pleasing and perfect the will of God truly is".
I'm not saying that what Peter and Jacque are saying is truth ... I'm just saying that to be offended by it and miss all the purity and love and goodness that's in it... shows serious blindness. The essence of much of what they are talking about, is more of God and Love than what any religious
institution has ever dreamed of. So if you believe in Love... That God is Love... if you believe in the basic teachings of Jesus, Love yourself, Love other People, Love God with all your body, heart, mind, soul.... Then to the pure all things are pure, you will hear the beginnings of discussion and ideas which are rooted in that very same love.

Anyway, I've written far too much, doubt anyone will be reading this, but there you go lol.
Old 20-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
guvnor2175

Quote:
Watching it, I don't side with anyone, or focus on what I think is wrong about Alex or Peter.

There seems to be 2 very interesting perspectives coming through that I want to look at further.

One key point they seem to disagree on, is the 'nature' of man. Peter pretty much says there is no nature there is only behaviors learned from environment, nurture. Alex pretty much saying there's many things in the nature of man like being competitive.

Alex believes there is Evil in the world. Peter doesn't use or believe in that word with it's religious connotations - Peter believes that what people call 'evil' is in fact just behaviors learned from the current environment.

Alex argues that competitiveness, evil actions and so on, will always exist in the nature of man and so always exist in society. Peter argues that the only reason problems of fighting for things, competitiveness, war, defensiveness and so on, only exist when the environment has scarcity of resources.

Peter goes on to explain that with the technology we have today, that scarcity of human needs doesn't need to be a problem for anyone. He says that with technology we have, if we used it with nature and renewable energy etc.... that there's is an abundance for everyone, in human needs and wants.

So he argues that once things like scarcity are removed from our environments and society, once we get rid of money completely... no politicians or need for any big institutions or religious organisations etc...

So Alex is responding and saying, "Ye, heard this all before... sounds like steps towards 1984, brave new world"... Alex gets real emotional at points and hey, that's just how Alex Jones gets sometimes, I don't hold it against him - I do think, "oh dear Alex lol"... but I understand why he gets like that, and although it's counter productive.. it's good that people can be themselves and we can continue to move forward some how.

So I don't disagree with either of them, nor do I run to either with false loyalty without my own personal reasoning. They both have strong points being made... I find it fascinating.

The discussion of this and exploring it, is on the road to something good. Discussion in this needs to attract more minds to work out things for the future. I don't think anything that's being said so far is perfect... But I feel very encouraged and positive energy about the fact that this level of consciousness is highlighting the current system we're in, as being wrong, from the foundations up... and we don't need a change politicians can bring, we need to restructure the whole system... because while certain peopple control the environments we emotionally and cognitively develop in, our behavior is also conditioned...

I really believe that Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (linked above), is worth watching. I myself am a Christian, but I don't get caught up in thinking any of it is "attacking my faith". I think to respond like that to this information and clips of Jaque Fresco or Peter Joseph slating religion shows immaturity and ignorance... and seriously, I am already immature and ignorant, so that says a lot about people to respond to this info like that! lol... I believe that 95% of what people call Christianity is nothing more than religiosity... the kind of religiosity that is, "you honor me with your lips, but your hearts are far from me"...... "you white washed tombs.... cleaned and polished on the outside, but inside dead bones and rotting corpses".... Religiosity is full of deception and the same sickness that's in the world... which has a big influence on what causes the kind of sick behavior that goes on in this world.

I think if you're a Christian and you're offended by Peter Joseph and Jacque Fresco, that actually you are heavily under the influence of deception and the kind of thinking that is said, "Do not be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.. and then you will understand how good and pleasing and perfect the will of God truly is".
I'm not saying that what Peter and Jacque are saying is truth ... I'm just saying that to be offended by it and miss all the purity and love and goodness that's in it... shows serious blindness. The essence of much of what they are talking about, is more of God and Love than what any religious
institution has ever dreamed of. So if you believe in Love... That God is Love... if you believe in the basic teachings of Jesus, Love yourself, Love other People, Love God with all your body, heart, mind, soul.... Then to the pure all things are pure, you will hear the beginnings of discussion and ideas which are rooted in that very same love.

Anyway, I've written far too much, doubt anyone will be reading this, but there you go lol.
that's a good post. i recently saw fresco interviewed on controversial tv and was struck by his repeated refusal to state who would be in charge of his new system, which i found pretty strange.
guvnor2175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #9
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by guvnor2175 View Post
that's a good post. i recently saw fresco interviewed on controversial tv and was struck by his repeated refusal to state who would be in charge of his new system, which i found pretty strange.
He explains several times that no one will be in charge.
Old 20-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #10
guvnor2175

he had to be pressed though didn't he? if his system was to work, how could it work without a defined decision making process?how would that work.
guvnor2175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
alisa2

Alex Jones was downright rude in that interview. He had a bone to pick from the very beginning. God only knows why. Personality issues no doubt.

Alex sits in a chair all day and rants about the NWO. He needs to find an outlet for all that pent up energy. Who knows what Peter does all day, but he comes across as relaxed, creative, approachable and openminded.

Here's a quote by David Sereda (Coast to Coast interview in 2009)

"We have outgrown the math equations of money. We have more of what money represents than we ever had in history but the calculators and the banks just don't get it yet. We actually have to go beyond money in 2012. We need to go to a whole new level of thinking about how to move goods and resources because they're all there. All the people who are homeless /unemployed actually there's all the food and resources of the world to feed them. There is no debt in nature.

Its having the experience of knowing who we are, where we're going to go next, and where our potential next really is and our position in the universe, and if w don't blow it, and we can get past this money and debt thing, we realize how creative and rich in genius we are ? all over the world right now, we can enter into an intergalactic civilization literally."

Last edited by alisa2; 20-03-2011 at 09:50 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #12
ob1kanobe0
Banned

AJ wasn't rude, certainly not in the above 10 minute clip, he had the decency to invite Peter on his show.

Heres the full interview http://video.google.com /videoplay?docid=434042117846104780#

Just watched the whole thing, very good, i can see why some people will think AJ was rude to Peter, but the thing is, Peter's Venus project is flawed and thus whilst AJ wanted him on air, he couldn't allow Peter to promote his flawed theory as if AJ himself agrees with it, and btw, Peter called AJ for selling stuff at $19.95 as opposed to 20 dollars, as if AJ was manipulative, well Peter does similar as AJ so eliquently put it.

The Venus project, Peter made the point that no one would steal food from a supermarket because its free for everyone, but who'll make the food, who'll stock the shelves, who'll fix a broken window should one accidently smash, who decides who does the dirty jobs and who does the better ones? What if someone is rubbish, will the better person slack off?

What if someone commits a crime, who'll decide the punishment, who'll be doing the job of trying the criminal, who says who gets that very important job, who's going to police the prisoners? what happens if people decide their job is more important than a shelf staker and demand a better lifestyle?

The best thing i heard Peter say, was that we need to get the police and army on our side, for me that is the very first thing we need to do, because without the elites army, they are scared old men and women.
Fair play to Peter also for admitting he got the religious thing wrong in his first film, expossed also on youtube.
I think Peter's heart is in the right place, his views on how we should live leave alot to be desired, but resourcing earth's natural resources is a good thing, not sure the monetary system should be abolished, just its governers.

Last edited by ob1kanobe0; 23-03-2011 at 02:35 AM.
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
AJ wasn't rude, certainly not in the above 10 minute clip, he had the decency to invite Peter on his show.
Alex Jones played that interview in a very suspicious way. He let peter speak while the smaller audience was listening, and berated him. Then continued to talk, and summarized what he said (in an incorrect way) when the full audience came back on.

The venus project explains the solutions to the problems you mentioned. For one, most jobs will be done by machine or computer, and thus the human element is not needed. I recommend watching the zeitgeists orientation video.
Old 23-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #14
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
The venus project explains the solutions to the problems you mentioned. For one, most jobs will be done by machine or computer, and thus the human element is not needed. I recommend watching the zeitgeists orientation video.
Most jobs done by machine/computer - human element is not needed, can't be both?
Who decides who does the jobs machines can't do? If shared, who decides what happens to those who wont do their share?
How many jobs are there that machines can't do?
Peter never mentions these kind of issues because he hasn't got the answers, because the concept is weak. He knows this, so makes me question his motives.

What i think Peter should do, is ask all governments if he can have a bit of land to try this project with like minded folks.
Old 23-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #15
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
Most jobs done by machine/computer - human element is not needed, can't be both?
Who decides who does the jobs machines can't do? If shared, who decides what happens to those who wont do their share?
How many jobs are there that machines can't do?
Peter never mentions these kind of issues because he hasn't got the answers, because the concept is weak. He knows this, so makes me question his motives.

What i think Peter should do, is ask all governments if he can have a bit of land to try this project with like minded folks.
Well, peter does explain them. But the concept is Jaque fresco's, not joseph's. Both of them explain the concept further and answer those questions you asked.

The jobs that humans would do are ones involving research and design. A group of humans (which would change as people join the group and leave) would design a new piece of technology or something, run it through a computer, which would check for problems. If it checks out, the technology will be created.

Theoretically, a machine could do all of the jobs a human can do. But not until Artificial intelligence is advanced enough.
Old 23-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #16
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
Well, peter does explain them. But the concept is Jaque fresco's, not joseph's. Both of them explain the concept further and answer those questions you asked.
Funny you should say that, because ive heard them speak a thousand words on the VP between them, and nothing about the questions ive posed. Do you know the answers?

Quote:
Theoretically, a machine could do all of the jobs a human can do. But not until Artificial intelligence is advanced enough.
Who will do me some fish n chips?
Who will make me some smokey bacon crisps?
Who will knit me a jumper?
Who will MOT my car?
Who will cut the grass in the park where i live?
Who will clean the park?
Who will protect me from a madman trying to kill me?
If i call 999, will a robotic policeman or a human answer the phone?
So the VP is currently flawed.

Last edited by ob1kanobe0; 23-03-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 23-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #17
andyh
Banned

Its definitely not the NWO. The reasoning has been done to death in separate threads before, for some reason some people have cognitive issues.

One world govt, one world state, one world currency and shitloads of impotent politicians does not equal no govt, no state, no money and no politicians whatsoever. If you think 1=0 then you need help.

Its the same thing as comparing national syndicalism to anarcho-syndicalism which I have done before and people still have an epic fail with it.

A handful seem to manage to spot the difference between capitalism and anarcho-capitalism (thankfully) but there's plenty of info about that and it's been talked about for yonks, so I'm not surprised some understand that at least.

As far as TVP goes, its sole issue remains the same as always, it relies on a massive change in consciousness which simply will not happen. There are a hell of a lot of stupid people in this world, this is why they're mostly PAYE workers or unemployed. You cannot flick a light switch and expect billions to all of a sudden realise that its all been a complete mess and to co-operate without incentive.

Anarcho-syndicalism leads towards a better system for humanity slowly and removes the power of government. It is thus far proven, viable and completely do-able. It can be done now. It does not need politicians or voting or mass awakening or any of that stuff. It just needs people to grow a pair.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #18
hank_scorpio
Inactive

Zeitgeist promotes toxic nanotechnology, changing peoples DNA against their will because 'they need to be fixed' - Jacque Fresco in the new film moving forward; 'People can't have their own opinions' - Jacque Fresco

That is my video on The Truth Movement Fraud and Hemp Fuel Revolution 2011.

If you like Zeitgeist you will like my film, which exposes toxic nanotechnology, shows real solutions. According to the zeitgeist creators I will have my DNA changed against my will because I show nazi. WAKE UP that is exactly what the film talks about, makes fun of anyone who believes the venus project is NWO is communism (read the communist manifesto by karl marx). Zeitgeist Movement banned me as soon as I posted a topic UN NWO Connections to the Venus Project containing an interview with Roxanne, she was totally caught red handed working with the UN. Many of my previous posts vanished.

Why didn't zeitgeist talk about hemp. 3 HORRIBLE films MILLIONS HAVE BEEN DECIEVED.

The direction Zeitgeist speaks of, sustainability, resource based economy is true, there is much truth, but at the same time, they are misdirecting the viewers.

Last edited by hank_scorpio; 23-03-2011 at 06:37 PM.
hank_scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #19
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank_scorpio View Post
Zeitgeist promotes toxic nanotechnology, changing peoples DNA against their will because 'they need to be fixed' - Jacque Fresco in the new film moving forward; 'People can't have their own opinions' - Jacque Fresco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuWDtzi8Aho
That is my video on The Truth Movement Fraud and Hemp Fuel Revolution 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mi_beBiHJY
If you like Zeitgeist you will like my film, which exposes toxic nanotechnology, shows real solutions. According to the zeitgeist creators I will have my DNA changed against my will because I show nazi. WAKE UP that is exactly what the film talks about, makes fun of anyone who believes the venus project is NWO is communism (read the communist manifesto by karl marx). Zeitgeist Movement banned me as soon as I posted a topic UN NWO Connections to the Venus Project containing an interview with Roxanne, she was totally caught red handed working with the UN. Many of my previous posts vanished.

Why didn't zeitgeist talk about hemp. 3 HORRIBLE films MILLIONS HAVE BEEN DECIEVED.

The direction Zeitgeist speaks of, sustainability, resource based economy is true, there is much truth, but at the same time, they are misdirecting the viewers.
Sigh...it talks about growing hemp along with many other things such as using fungus to remove pollution on its own forums.

Hemp is great, just about everyone on the zeitgeist movement site thinks that afaik.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #20
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Hi - I recently watched the Larry King interview with Jaaque Fresco in 1974
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCH0BQ2nSMo

I thought it was amazing on so many levels.

I've also recently watched Zeitgeist: Moving Forward recently and found that great too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZIN3bDloZs

I have a friend who's telling me, "Mate, their plans are all part of the NWO"...
and I'm saying, "Mate, what they are talking about couldn't be further from NWO agenda"...

So whats your views?

Just to say as well, my friend is also saying that people like Jacque Fresco slate Christianity. That what they believe is against God etc... to me that immediately gets under my skin, like religiosity and fear. From what I can see, Jacque might not believe in the "God" or religions and man made stuff in this world.... and he slates that.... but I said to my friend, "Jacque Fresco, the things he's talking about and doing, is more Christian than I have ever seen in my life"... He doesn't say, "I don't believe in God"... he just says "I don't believe in what this or that calls God"...

Anyway, I've only just looked at these two - so interested what other people think.
Yes, I agree with all the answers you gave your friend.

If the Venus Project was part of the elite's NWO, then they would have all the money and support they would ask for. This is not the case; they can't barely fund their own documentary film.

Then Fresco has nothing against Christianity. Actually, he thinks it's a great idea and wonders why don't people put it in place.

He is also not for banning any religion if the Venus Project goes forward; he has no problem with people practicing Christianity or any other religion... just the "passing the hat" has to stop.

There is much misinformation about the Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project -especially amongst so called truth-seekers; this is just due to the fact that many people dislike them because they are not Christian capitalists. To try and put an end to all this nonsense I recently opened a new thread to answer criticisms, concerns and doubts about the Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project here: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=161896
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote