Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 11-09-2014, 02:51 AM   #1
taga

Default Just a note of thanks to David Icke!

David,

I just wanted to post a quick note to tell you thank you for everything that you do!!! I always learn so much when I hear you speak. You're a great researcher who is obviously very hard working.

I wish you continued success!!!

Tara
taga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:53 PM   #2
eta huinya

I also have great appreciation for all the work David has done in his life, the research and information he has provided. I agree with taga, Thank you.

Last edited by lobuk; 11-09-2014 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Removed quote.
eta huinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:25 PM   #3
thegatherer

That's nice! Gratitude is a wonderful thing, so while I'm here I would also like to say 'Thanks David!'. Keep up the good work mate.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:32 PM   #4
diamond dogs

I too would like to very much thank David for opening my mind, although it's a bloody minefield, it has been an ongoing journey that one day will reap the rewards and ultimately free ourselves from this illusion prison..
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote