Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 01-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
edward alexander

Exclamation Ancient Secrets of Mystical Atlantis (VIDEO)

Michael Tsarion connects the dots between Atlantis, The Nephilim, Transhumanism and the end of Evil. Was Atlantis A Center Of Advanced Civilization? Many ancient texts and mythologies speak of a great conflict between the Gods fought with advanced weaponry that eventually destroyed everything. Michael Tsarion researched and analyzed many of these different texts and gave his own account of what may have happened in during that ancient time. Step out of the matrix and examine Tsarion's research deep into man's history. Asking questions that your Religion does not want to discuss, and finding answers that science cannot explain
Original YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/v/kYggnzv_1k0
edward alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
gremlin

Thank you.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
maxine

Religion has caused nothing but war, and chaos! Extraterrestrials do not believe in religion! Without religion - we would all have a chance - at living as one!!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
edward alexander

How can you know if they believe in religion or not?
Old 01-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward alexander View Post
How can you know if they believe in religion or not?
The Anunnaki are religious - but the other extraterrestrials - are not""
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
infinityandlove
Inactive

I saw this waaaayyyy back. Fascinating stuff. Am a huge fan of tsarion.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
edward alexander

I wonder where you get such ideas from.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:39 AM   #8
believenothing
Banned

There is a lot of disinfo about Atlantis, dumbing it down to imaginary status and making it look like Plato made it up. Plato didn't make it up and yeah the Egyptians had pre-Platonic info about it. Check out this site:

http://www.atlantisquest.com/

This site is very good and well-sourced. It's not mainstream academics but I've come to realize mainstream academics are a cabal of professional liars. The fact that Egyptologists failed to connect the obvious dots harms their credibility along with that of mainstream academics. What I'm saying is a 'fringe' belief according to these guys. Once you see it, however, you shit bricks and realize they are the kooks. They are the well poisoners. And if you want an honest career among them you won't get it because you have to be dishonest to join the club.

Around the time of Platonic Atlantis' destruction, the Americas 'got nuked' so-to-speak aka an astronomical event occured such as an impact:

http://www.viewzone.com/paleonuke.html

Where is the impact crater? Well methinks it's the entire Pacific Ocean and Plate Tectonics is bullshit junk science 'proved' via deceptive rhetorical trickery. Or it's the Tarim Basin/Tibetan Plateau/Himalayas. Or I could be wrong, I admit that.

What most people don't realize is the Plato account of Atlantis says the Atlantic is not navigable in his time due to heavy sediment/mud. Another period historian claimed the same about the Indian Ocean. That's interesting. Why? He also mentions the Atlantean Empire extending to Europe and North Africa taking up parts of Morocco (not far from the Atlas Mountains), Spain (where the Catalans live and ATL has been found not to mention the pre-Moorish Al-Andalus name later borrowed and used by the Moors for Iberia), Italy (phonetically not far off from Atlantis), and France.

Atlantis could have been a sunken land with the Azores being the remnants, the Americas, Antarctica, Hyperborea, but more than likely it was related to all these things with the real Atlantis city being the British Isles which have flooded and been re-settled before.

The megalithic culture is associated with all the Platonic Atlantean territory. The Frisian Oera Linda Book tries to explain this and despite being labeled a hoax has many 'coincidental' facts that would have been unknown at the time. It claims to be Atlantis and there was a mythical sunken Frisland that probably wasn't mythical. It was probably the British Isles and this would explain the Frisian migration via the Sea to Europe, the Faroe Islands, Scandinavia, etc.

So I think Atlantis was very real and in the modern era very suppressed by the establishment because maybe they have a very good reason to hate it. Aliens and Nephilim aside, what about the hybrid origin of humanity theory? It would explain a lot of our differences and mental disorders. Another way of saying "race" which is why it is taboo but in the modern era race is superficial since we've all been hybridized. Explains the left/right brain thing too. Maybe there are people among us who are less hybridized and us hybrids have no way of detecting because it goes beyond superficial characteristics? And they know they are different. And that's why it along with Atlantis is suppressed.

Last edited by believenothing; 02-07-2012 at 03:41 AM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:47 AM   #9
grasshopper

thank you for the video

atlantis at least fell cause their society became decadent

Last edited by grasshopper; 02-07-2012 at 03:49 AM.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:22 AM   #10
prnkstr

Reading these forums I have to wonder to myself, am I the only one being critical of the information given to me? I mean blaming the government, secret cults and whatever with wild conspiracy theories is all well, but are you screening what they tell you? If someone tells you a "probable" theory about how something extraordinary is real [be it god, aliens, world order, mind control, doomsday etc], and how they are lying to you, do you ever stop to think that the persons claiming this might be lying instead?

As a sentient being you are capable of RATIONAL thought. Newspapers, campfire stories and youtube videos can all mislead you, either intentional or unintentionally, but the fact remains that believing everything you are told is just stupid....

As for this mythical Atlantis, apart from the reference from Plato [or Aristotle, can't remember], what other evidence is there? How the heck would have anything to gain by hiding an ancient culture?

The answer is in all probability...none and no-one. In all probability there is no Atlantis, and is just as "factual" as the bible or the tales of Olympus. Though then again I might be wrong and I could just be an agent here to sow doubt about what you have discovered /evilface
Old 02-07-2012, 04:39 AM   #11
believenothing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prnkstr View Post
Reading these forums I have to wonder to myself, am I the only one being critical of the information given to me? I mean blaming the government, secret cults and whatever with wild conspiracy theories is all well, but are you screening what they tell you? If someone tells you a "probable" theory about how something extraordinary is real [be it god, aliens, world order, mind control, doomsday etc], and how they are lying to you, do you ever stop to think that the persons claiming this might be lying instead?

As a sentient being you are capable of RATIONAL thought. Newspapers, campfire stories and youtube videos can all mislead you, either intentional or unintentionally, but the fact remains that believing everything you are told is just stupid....

As for this mythical Atlantis, apart from the reference from Plato [or Aristotle, can't remember], what other evidence is there? How the heck would have anything to gain by hiding an ancient culture?

The answer is in all probability...none and no-one. In all probability there is no Atlantis, and is just as "factual" as the bible or the tales of Olympus. Though then again I might be wrong and I could just be an agent here to sow doubt about what you have discovered /evilface
http://www.atlantisquest.com/

There is pre-Platonic evidence though. That's the problem. I agree that it makes no sense to hide an ancient culture but maybe there is a good goddamn reason. Why is academia not connecting the obvious fucking dots and what does that say for academia? Am I using confirmation bias and seeing what I want to see? I don't think so, I think it's intuitive common sense but because intuitive common sense involves abstract and because psychopaths do not understand abstract and lack an intuition I am fully convinced that is the root of the problem. We all look the same and we are all human but internally some incompatible shit is going on among some of us and that might be a reason to hide it or at least reject it.

I don't stop at one source and believe it. I try not to believe anything. It's a human thing to do to grasp a belief and build perceptions around it and also to use confirmation bias to support it, ignoring the evidence in the process. I honestly try not to do that and I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong. What you are saying would be what I would have said a few years ago.. Well sort of. I have a problem with the way you said it. I've educated myself with multiple sources and I'm convinced there was an Atlantis. How advanced they were compared to what we consider advanced is debatable. But it's stupid to base our history upon the modern era and that's how it is based, the context of what we see and know today with all the associated biases.

Believe what you want. But I have to point out that you started off in skeptic mode using rhetorical questions followed by what appears to be rational from a 'common perception' POV, followed by dismissal and debunking. And the only people who do that are irrational skepDICK assholes and psychopaths employing a closed system of tricks based on deception. So I don't think you are sincere in your skepticism. Why you would do that, I would like to know. Why don't you enlighten me? Why use persuasive tactics to come off as a skeptic? Why not just be honest? The 'conspiracy' exists because of tricks like you just used. If there is no conspiracy and you are being honest, why the tricks? Especially over a relatively harmless topic IMO. I'm actually more concerned with exposing these tricks nowadays more than the truth because there is no reason to use lawyer's rhetoric or come off sounding like a dirty commission sales loser to get a point across unless you're a liar

Last edited by believenothing; 02-07-2012 at 04:45 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:00 AM   #12
grasshopper

Quote:

thats a good point

I would say when it goes around governments Im a nonbeliever cause they always work on their own bills

for people...Im a believer...I believe in people especially when I think someone is trustworthy - it takes a long while to make me sure that this person is not

I have it very quick when I know this person in real life...I can feel when something is wrong...in the internet its a bit more difficult...especially when a person let shine a false light on themselves

for myself...Im a trustworthy person...when I like people they can always count on me...therefore maybe its a bit difficult for me to understand why people are this not

Im learning

Last edited by grasshopper; 02-07-2012 at 05:07 AM.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:07 AM   #13
prnkstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
...So I don't think you are sincere in your skepticism. Why you would do that, I would like to know. Why don't you enlighten me? Why use persuasive tactics to come off as a skeptic? Why not just be honest? The 'conspiracy' exists because of tricks like you just used. If there is no conspiracy and you are being honest, why the tricks? Especially over a relatively harmless topic IMO. I'm actually more concerned with exposing these tricks nowadays more than the truth because there is no reason to use lawyer's rhetoric or come off sounding like a dirty commission sales loser to get a point across unless you're a liar
Well, you're right. Im not sinceare in my sketicism about Atlantis, because based on the little I have read up about it so far, there is little to no merit as to the long lost culture of Atlantis. For all we know it could be some sort of culture that disapeared by some factors in a very short period of time. And the factual recordings at the time is little to no use...

There ARE examples that we can document, where civilcations have suddenly just "vanished" [Like these], but aruing that no evidence is actual evidence is a flawed argumentation. Sporadic and inconclusive evidence does not validate a factual culture.

I'm not trying to force you to change your mind about Atlantis, more trying to make a point that swallowing information without asserting the authenticity of it in order to congregate and validate a hypothesis, such as Atlantis existed, is a flawed method of researching and can only further destitute your vision of what really happened.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:30 AM   #14
believenothing
Banned

Quote:
Well, you're right. Im not sinceare in my sketicism about Atlantis, because based on the little I have read up about it so far, there is little to no merit as to the long lost culture of Atlantis. For all we know it could be some sort of culture that disapeared by some factors in a very short period of time. And the factual recordings at the time is little to no use...

There ARE examples that we can document, where civilcations have suddenly just "vanished" [Like these], but aruing that no evidence is actual evidence is a flawed argumentation. Sporadic and inconclusive evidence does not validate a factual culture.

I'm not trying to force you to change your mind about Atlantis, more trying to make a point that swallowing information without asserting the authenticity of it in order to congregate and validate a hypothesis, such as Atlantis existed, is a flawed method of researching and can only further destitute your vision of what really happened.
Then perhaps me and you are on the same page and in that case I do apologize because I agree with you. But also keep in mind that though sporadic and inconclusive evidence does not validate a factual culture, in many cases the biblical consensus (for example) has done just that and it has become history.

I just want to sort the truth from the bullshit from an honest perspective and there is very much a biased reason to accept the established history at face value. Even people who think speculation is dangerous when it really is not. As for Atlantis, there is too much phonetic similarity of that word, pre-Platonic evidence, and the whole Frisian thing which I don't see how it can be a hoax. That word probably refers to something. That something might not be anything like the myth and IMO it doesn't really matter because civilization has disappeared. Even advanced civilization. Indus Valley civilization for example, that's a big one we don't know anything about really

At the same time I personally reject an Atlantic Ocean sunken continent Atlantis and feel it is a blanket term applied to every thing on the planet which is only possible if there was a planet-wide disaster responsible for the myth. There is evidence from 12500 BC which would place it upon Platonic Atlantis' time period. Much more realistically and documented though is what happened in 1200 BC which caused a mass change of civilization, most notoriously in the Mediterranean via the Sea Peoples but it also affected the entire world even the Americas (start of the Olmecs).

Last edited by believenothing; 02-07-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:47 AM   #15
prnkstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
Then perhaps me and you are on the same page and in that case I do apologize because I agree with you. But also keep in mind that though sporadic and inconclusive evidence does not validate a factual culture, in many cases the biblical consensus (for example) has done just that and it has become history.

I just want to sort the truth from the bullshit from an honest perspective and there is very much a biased reason to accept the established history at face value.
Well in my opinion, people who treat the bible as a factual book needs a reality check. The fact that it's considered a "true" story by so many people is almost an offence to our rational mind. The bible was written by tons of unaccredited authors long after this "messiah" was alive and heavily edited at that.

So in order to classify weather or not this Atlantis IS real, would be to look at all scientific evidence we can scramble and throw any literary ones out the window as verifying their authenticity is downright impossible. And based on the amount of searching we have done, the research conducted etc, I think we can conlcude that the myth of Atlantis is in all probability just that...a myth with little actual evidence to back it up. We might off course be wrong here, but the odds are not exactly stacked in its favor...
Old 02-07-2012, 05:51 AM   #16
grasshopper

Quote:
Well in my opinion, people who treat the bible as a factual book needs a reality check. The fact that it's considered a "true" story by so many people is almost an offence to our rational mind. The bible was written by tons of unaccredited authors long after this "messiah" was alive and heavily edited at that.

So in order to classify weather or not this Atlantis IS real, would be to look at all scientific evidence we can scramble and throw any literary ones out the window as verifying their authenticity is downright impossible. And based on the amount of searching we have done, the research conducted etc, I think we can conlcude that the myth of Atlantis is in all probability just that...a myth with little actual evidence to back it up. We might off course be wrong here, but the odds are not exactly stacked in its favor...
you could read jakob lorber

Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #17
edward alexander

Thanks for additional resources, links and info - some useful stuff! Cheers