Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 20-06-2016, 06:30 AM   #1
aster
Banned

Default Jo Cox MP

Jo Cox MP, 22/06/1974 to 16/06/16 R.I.P
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 06:47 AM   #2
boots
Banned

RIP

For her Children, I feel the greatest sympathy, those poor little one's this is heartbreaking for them.

I feel for the Husband too, poor guy, his life will never be the same, the dream will never be real.....

BTW, I dont see her as an 'MP', she was a lot more than that.

Last edited by boots; 20-06-2016 at 06:48 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #3
aster
Banned

It is the breaking of that precious bond, between a mother and her children, which saddens me most about Jo's tragic death. No matter who else has been touched by her loss, the two little ones have lost their dearest friend and helper in this life
On another section of these Forums, many members have paid tribute to Jo in their own unique way. People are trying to make sense out of a senseless act of violence, using what brought us all together here in the first place. That is, a determination to find the truth - and to not be browbeaten by those in the MSM, Government or hidden control system above them.
One of our members wrote his account of David Icke's Brixton Event on Saturday, a regular attender at successive ones. Here is an extract from it, which sums up what we are doing and where we are heading as Forum Members here:
"In this one it was more drilling into you the information and the direction we are heading if we don't change things now, in the last act, so we can really start to 'do' the required actions in our daily lives to help transform ourselves and this world."
(Many thanks to Shiyoken, who wrote these words)
Bless you, Jo. We will not forget you or the cruel way you lost your life, but we will not be blackmailed by those who want to profit from it.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 05:20 PM   #4
knightofalbion

On the personal level, my heart goes out to her husband - who has shown great dignity - and to her young children, who now must face life without a mother's love ...

On the broader level, no matter one's political persuasion, everyone can recognise that Jo was a very good person, with a heart full of love and an endearing joie de vivre.

What a bitter irony that such a person of peace, who had travelled to some of the most dangerous places on earth and returned without a scratch, should meet a violent death in broad daylight on the quiet streets of her own constituency.

The lesson we should all learn from this is that sending out a hate message is going to be latched on to by sick-minded individuals, with who knows what consequences ... We should oppose the hate message wherever we find it and try to spread love instead.

We may disagree on matters, but we should never forget that no matter what our viewpoints, we are all brothers and sisters.
We should seek common ground and hold to dialogue and never violence.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote