Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 19-06-2016, 11:43 AM   #1
anonamongstmany

Default 2nd singer from The Voice shot in a matter of days

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...id=mailsignout

Any thoughts of what is going on? this guy was a singer on the Mexican version of the show.
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
rooey

something to do with energy
Old 19-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #3
kipperz40
Inactive

Remember that Dirty Harry film 'The Dead Pool'?
People betting on celebrity deaths. Isn't there a film out at the moment entitled 'Dead Pool'?
kipperz40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 01:51 PM   #4
paddy_blake

Christina Grimmie was shot days before in Orlando Florida, the same place with the Pulse night club false flag.

So unless there is some false flag in Chicago in a few days, then I don't see a connection other than they were both singers on a reality tv show.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 19-06-2016 at 01:52 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 02:11 PM   #5
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Christina Grimmie was shot days before in Orlando Florida, the same place with the Pulse night club false flag.

So unless there is some false flag in Chicago in a few days, then I don't see a connection other than they were both singers on a reality tv show.

could you imagine the extra attention in mexico (not far from florida).. maybe it's about moving the energy (global/local focus) around.

also I think this a bit soon to move to this section .. I mean no ones even ever heard of this person outside mexico.

the context in the scheme of recent events is too relevant

Last edited by rooey; 19-06-2016 at 02:12 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 06:01 PM   #6
andiliz

I heard about the murder of Christina Grimmie in Orlando, Florida (she was born March 12th, 1994 – died June 11th, 2016). Very sad she died so young she was only 22 years old when she died. She was an American singer and songwriter, known for her participation in the NBC singing competition "The Voice" and for her covers of hit songs by contemporary pop musicians. In June 2011, she released her debut EP, "Find Me". Her studio album "With Love" was released in 2013. A second EP, Side A, was released this year 2016.

I hadn't heard of Christina Grimmie until she died so I can't say I was a fan of her. Christina Grimmie was a fan of Michael Jackson. She was supposedly a Christian, but seemed to of sold out to the satanic system like most celebrities.

John Lennon was killed by a supposed 'fan' in New York. Also the singer Selena who was only 23 when she was killed by a 'fan' in Texas. I don't know of other celebrities who were supposedly killed by stalker 'fans'?

This is Selena's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selena

Last edited by andiliz; 19-06-2016 at 06:28 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 06:06 PM   #7
andiliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonamongstmany View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...id=mailsignout

Any thoughts of what is going on? this guy was a singer on the Mexican version of the show.
I've not heard of Alejandro Fuentes before. I hope nothing else bad happens in Chicago in the next few days.

Last edited by andiliz; 19-06-2016 at 06:07 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote