Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-05-2018, 04:37 AM   #41
oz93666

This has got to be very good news ... to see thousands storming the centers of power , a true nightmare for the controllers , Alex Jones is giving big coverage to this ....

http://

As for Robinson being friendly towards Israel (as is AJ) this shoulds not be an issue , nobody gets the whole picture , they are just very wrong on that point ....

I don't believe Robinson is a secret illuminati plot ( through mossad) to cause rioting and a breakdown ... Issuing D noticices like this , the policy is very clear , for now , they want to prevent the public from turning against mass immigration , which is still continuing !!

After a few more million arrive in the UK , then Israel demolishes the dome on the rock , followed by serious muslim rioting in Europe and elsewhere, breakdown of society , empty supermarkets, no petrol , etc , then martial law ... this must be the NWO plan.

Important to emphasise most NWO plans come to nothing!

Last edited by oz93666; 27-05-2018 at 04:49 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 05:31 AM   #42
hande

Im still failing to comprehend the scale of the media black out

Discussed in every paper
Discussed in the BBC

Every where its being reported hes been arrested and there are protests about his arrest

exactly how does this fit a media black out
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 07:06 AM   #43
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
oh shut up

Tommy is one of the few that is awake when it come to what they are doing in our continent.

do not bring this down to childish Israel taunts when it OUR kids being raped wholesale by them.
It is heartening to hear that no one here is the slightest bit concerned by the fact that Tommy is loyal to our enemy, the same enemy that attacks my people and us constantly and viciously attacking Icke, getting his talks shut down and censored.
I'm no hypocrite like you people.
If he was attacking the fascist Zionists while cosying up with islamicists i would call him out.
The goyim have always been easily led.
Shame on you traitors to the Europeans
Old 27-05-2018, 07:45 AM   #44
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Try and listen.
Tommy is loyal to our mortal enemy.
To an enemy that has attacked and stabbed us in the back many times.
To an enemy who pushes mass immigration and genocide in our lands.
Are you getting it yet?
Your hero serves our enemy.
This has nothing to do with the topic. The topic is about grooming gangs being under a blanket of secrecy, while someone covering the story gets arrested. You're derailing the subject, imo. Most are quite aware he has ties with Is-Ra-Hell.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 11:02 AM   #45
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: there are two threads on Tommy Robinson's arrest. I am going to merge this one with the other one.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #46
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

I can't wait to see this Zionist c*** kill himself

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 02:33 PM   #47
JumpRogue

Maybe he will serve the full sentence.
Old 27-05-2018, 02:36 PM   #48
tinfoil hat

Yeah then muslim paedo gangs can breathe a little easier

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 03:44 PM   #49
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
Some people are ignorant. Some people view the world differently. To IN ANYWAY. Use any deception to undermine this case is pure shilling at its finest. Groups of men in your country are grooming and supplying your underaged daughter with drugs and in some cases exploited to sex trafficking. You gonna have a look for a picture of Tommy. (WHO RISKS HIS SAFETY TO REPORT THIS WHEN THE MSM WON'T) with an Israel flag? Give me fucking peace.
Who are supplying the children to the elites?
Who are fucking eating them?
Look back to savile and co, see how they were protected by the state to use children for all manner of depraved acts including political blackmail
Did the elite turn over a new leaf?
Have the satanists gone veggie now and curtailed their lust for children?
Look at the number of missing children each year, some people are getting away with murder.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 04:39 PM   #50
Lemons

Ok. There's a media blackout on the court case and outcome of the 'suspected grooming gang'

There is no media black out on TOMMYS arrest.

People need to understand that this isn't about left vs right.
This isn't about Islam or denouncing Islam.
This also isn't about Tommy as an individual (however some people might have taken great pride in this happening to Tommy)

This is about Tommy being arrested charged and sentenced within 2 hours.

If this can happen to Tommy. This can happen to you.

Please I urge people not to engage in any Israel related comment regarding Tommy. This is to take the attention away of the real issue here.

The deterioration of freedom of speech and expression in the United Kingdom.
I believe this is a final test to see the response of the citizens of the U.K.

Last stand.
Lemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 04:41 PM   #51
Lemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Who are supplying the children to the elites?
Who are fucking eating them?
Look back to savile and co, see how they were protected by the state to use children for all manner of depraved acts including political blackmail
Did the elite turn over a new leaf?
Have the satanists gone veggie now and curtailed their lust for children?
Look at the number of missing children each year, some people are getting away with murder.
I don't know how your response has anything to do with my initial comment? I also personally believe that the elite are raping and killing innocent children
Lemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 06:46 PM   #52
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
This has nothing to do with the topic. The topic is about grooming gangs being under a blanket of secrecy, while someone covering the story gets arrested. You're derailing the subject, imo. Most are quite aware he has ties with Is-Ra-Hell.
So they are guilty before any trial then? I assume innocent unless proved guilty?
When did this change?. There is a reason for reporting restrictions.
Tommy Robinson banging on about Muslim peodo gangs BEFORE a court has found
the defendants guilty is not helpful. It allows for a "get out of jail" card appeal on the grounds of unfair trial. I.E. Tommy found them guilty and livestreamed his ponderings
before the trial.
hokuspokus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #53
creepingdave

There were two articles in the Hull Daily Mail where the headers still exist in search engines:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...-grave-1612735

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...prison-1612623

Both have been deleted. I wish I read them properly before hand now.
creepingdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 09:00 PM   #54
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
I don't know how your response has anything to do with my initial comment? I also personally believe that the elite are raping and killing innocent children
So someone is supplying them..
And one group are getting anonymity once they finally face their actions..
Unlike others

Why wasnt this article damaging towards the trial?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...olboy-12194608
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 09:18 PM   #55
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So someone is supplying them..
And one group are getting anonymity once they finally face their actions..
Unlike others

Why wasnt this article damaging towards the trial?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...olboy-12194608
why isn't the #metoo movement damaging to a trial ?

it potentially could be ... but the thing is ... this isn't about this single incident is it ?

this has been brewing for decades the_nine

let's face some facts here

Islam is not a European idea

Europe is not even Europe really , the cultures that make up the continent of Europe are as varied mile to mile as they are country to country

everyone should be aware of this

the one thing Europeans have in common is common lore ( law is the fiction so we should call it common lore )

years ago you could travel Europe and not get into any shit by basically sticking to the two common lore rules

do not harm person or property and do not threaten person or property

that was it - simples

but it wasn't all ways like that - it hasn't all ways been cozy as we have experienced in our life times

but that's what it became - and I think everyone liked it

I enjoyed going to Netherlands , to France , to Portugal

there was all ways some danger especially being a young male with a bit of spunk in your pants you sometimes attract the wrong kind of attention

but overall it was good , I enjoyed meeting and working with Spanish and Italians - I even tried to date a German girl on holiday but she couldn't speak english and I couldn't speak german so her poor friend was translating for us

obviously a non starter ! there was chemistry though ....

anyway the point I am trying to make is - this is not about just Robinson being arrested and imprisoned

a month or so ago Lauren Southern was detained under counter terrorism act at the UK France border and she is now banned from ever entering the UK

her crime ? she didn't commit one - she just doesn't think it's right to change the face of society against the will of the people

what does that make her ? a danger to whom ?

she is no danger to us

she is a danger to the state who is not interested in what the people want

and unfortunately , the people who are happy to see Robinson go to jail ( or even as one lovely person said '' can't wait for that zionist **** to kill himself '' ) will see that it doesn't stop at Southern or Robinson

it didn't stop at Britain First , a dozen or so middle aged pub goers with a loud mouth saying she doesn't want Sharia in the UK

why should she ? it would not go well for her would it

I would advise those who see no problem with jailing or denying leave of entry to critics of Islam to consider that they will be held to a similar standard in the not too distant future

so if you have all ready converted to Islam , or intend on doing so , you will be OK it seems ?

if you intend on telling them to stick it up their arse , it seems you will be a problem that needs dealing with

and all this in just one lifetime

because as I said at the start of this post , this is not Europe we are seeing , this is not the wonderful and varied peoples of the European continent wishing this upon themselves

and if we say nothing now , we pay for it later and so do you

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 27-05-2018 at 10:32 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 09:24 PM   #56
mranderson

and I have to say at this point - for the intel agencies who have the sorry task of skimming forums and the like - you can stick it up your arse

you can stick your N.W.O religious wars right up your arse

and that goes for anyone who wishes to tell me the creator knows what to do with me

you can stick that up your arse as well

the creator and me have a deal , it gave me a brain and a tongue so I can think and speak for myself

I can learn outside of the confines of a single book , or a collection of books based upon the one book

you can stick your religious texts up your arse and hopefully it will never come back out

no surrender

Old 27-05-2018, 10:15 PM   #57
mranderson

and I wonder if this might have anything to do with why Leeds Crown Court want's Robinson to shut up

it might implicate their own !!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...ls-7lzw88zt80m

Quote:
A corrupt police officer and two councillors have been accused of having sex with victims of one of Britain’s worst child abuse scandals, The Times can reveal.

The claims relate to politicians and a constable in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, where an estimated 1,400 girls were subjected to serious sexual offences over 16 years.

Old 27-05-2018, 10:25 PM   #58
jaybigjay

your bang on there with those comments MR Anderson. I find Tommy robinson to be a Loud mouth Ex Football hooligun however he should have the right to speak his mind. Its his right to speak freely, no free thinker should condone his imprisenment.
jaybigjay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #59
bamboozooka

just needed a muslim/ ex muslim to report it and see what happens, that'll take out the tommy factor.
someone posted a comment about this on an unmodded daily mail article and it lasted 2mins before it was deleted.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 12:31 PM   #60
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

As for Robinson being friendly towards Israel (as is AJ) this shoulds not be an issue , nobody gets the whole picture , they are just very wrong on that point ....
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote