Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 05-10-2016, 06:36 PM   #1
kalam

Default Recognizing Loops of Repetive Learning Experiences

Recognizing Loops of Repetitive Learning Experiences

An experiential loop is an energy loop or a cycle of repetitive learning experiences. The loops, incarnational loops, are experiences that keep repeating themselves with different players and situations that keep coming back into your experience.

There are loops piled on top of loops and, in order to graduate from The Game, the incarnate must first recognize the patterns and then find ways to break or release them in order to become whole again.

Some examples of loops are religion, family, family traditions, marriage ('mirage'), breeding, body identity, the sexual veil which includes sex, passion, and romance, conformity, war, addictive habits (smoking, alcohol, and drugs), nationalism, patriotism, voting, and many more.

Many of the loops are instilled through family ‘traditions’ and religious restraints and constrictions. The energy in these loops is powerful and keeps the Spirit STUCK in a cycle of incarnating over and over again until the energy of that particular loop dissipates or loses energy.

These loops are artificial fences and when the Spirit has matured it realizes that all loops are fences and illusions meant to stifle Spiritual progression. When that happens the Spirit is released from the loop.

One of the most powerful loops is the religion loop. Sometimes a Spirit will break the organized religion loop and jumps that fence into another offshoot of religion such as Center for Spiritual Living, the rosacrusions, eckankar, and many others.

A Spirit incarnates over and over again until it finally realizes that ALL forms of organized religions are dead ends or traps, that there is no external savior, and that we must save ourselves.
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 12:44 AM   #2
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Yeah, tell me how to get off the bloody roundabout too.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 03:32 PM   #3
kalam

Default Recognizing Loops of Repetive Learning

[QUOTE=polyhedron;1062809070]Yeah, tell me how to get off the bloody roundabout too.

Reply: You get off the roundabout by knowing the truth of what you are, Consciousness. You are not the physical body. The Spirit, which is you, surrounds the physical body.

Also, to stop the recycling over and over again you must love and accept yourself for all that has happened to you in all your experiences.

Also, the totality of freedom is the consciousness of the non-existence of the emotions which have tormented you for long periods of time and which keep you attached to the physical plane illusive reality.

The only thing that exists is Consciousness and that's what you are.

See new post : Our True Origin as Spirit. What we truly are and where we came from.
Kalam
Old 27-05-2018, 07:40 PM   #4
bamboozooka

when does consciousness enter the body? conception or birth?
i'm trying to get my head around awareness and vessel.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 11:31 PM   #5
elshaper

HAHAHA This is for you. So appropriate to your title.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 01:43 PM   #6
kalam

Default Recognizing Loops of Repetitive Learning

[QUOTE=bamboozooka;1063024170]when does consciousness enter the body? conception or birth?
i'm trying to get my head around awareness and vessel.

Response: The physical body is the vessel.

The Consciousness, your Spirit, enters through the soft spot in the Crown during physical birth.

When the child comes out you as Consciousness, Spirit, start to surround the physical but you also will farrel down and into the physical through the chakras.

The chakras is the only place where the Spirit is related to the physical body.

It’s called The Stem because you have to understand that the Spirit isn't inside the body. It surrounds the physical body. That's what they refer to as the aura. That's your Spirit, which is you, surrounding the physical body.

I repeat Spirit isn’t inside the body. It surrounds the physical.

As long as Spirit surrounds the body the chakras whirl.

It's the energy of your Spirit that keeps the physical body alive.

When the Spirit detaches from the physical then the physical dies or translates.

All these things had to be created for your energy as Spirit to 'stem in' through the soft spot in the Crown during physical birth, to the Root Chakra so you could have an experience on the physical plane. That's what birth is, it's called 'stemming'.

I hope this answer clears your confusion about the physical body, the vessel, and your Consciousness, your Spirit..

Kalam