Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 26-05-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
snowleopard

Default Is The Prime Minister Of Canada Running A Pedophile Ring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eTefcg9IIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI2AMv9cV-A

I think most politicians are part of a pedophile network. Maybe that's why they keep flashing the pyramid hand sign.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 05:20 PM   #2
tinfoil hat

Hes helping some by letting his country be over run by child raping Muslim gangs anyway.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
snowleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Hes helping some by letting his country be over run by child raping Muslim gangs anyway.
We often hear about Muslim gangs grooming and raping young girls in the UK but I think it's just the tip of the iceberg. These gangs are probably part of a huge pedophile ring involving most politicians in the UK and other European countries. It's also happening in North America.

Are immigrant gangs used as a cover for this network?
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 07:46 PM   #4
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
We often hear about Muslim gangs grooming and raping young girls in the UK but I think it's just the tip of the iceberg. These gangs are probably part of a huge pedophile ring involving most politicians in the UK and other European countries. It's also happening in North America.

Are immigrant gangs used as a cover for this network?
Its called rape jihad and its a Muslim thing.
Old 26-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #5
tnt1

Listen folks it's is highly likely that your leader in your own country, regardless of where you live, is also a deviant with some secret fetish or some secret craving, desire, routine or whatever you want to call it they are all likely to have this because it's how the few at the top keep control of those below them!

It's best to have a leader with some deviance because then you can use it against them for political favors, and so on. For example Bill Clinton when young was a known deviant and this is why they wanted him for their Rhodes Scholar! To set him up using his weakness that was by that time well known among the men of the WHIP and other Monarchs. These chaps wanted Bill because he was slated to be one of the governors. They, knowing this of course and of his deviance invite him to Oxford where they conveniently send in a coed they most certainly knew Bill would zero in on and sexually abuse. Sure enough and right on cue Bill could not help himself or keep his dick in his pants and the deed was done, the girl reported back, her and her family were paid an amount far in excess of anything they could have ever hoped to have earned and Bill was theirs!

Next thing you know young Billy is scared and needing help so of course the WHIP meets with him and offers him a deal! You consent to grant us political favors in the future after we set you up as one of our governors and oh yeah, you have to marry Hillary.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:50 AM   #6
bamboozooka

Quote:
islam/jihad/muslim are just convenient labels.
now replace them with wahhabi, wahhabism you'd be so much closer to the real reason for everything muslim related in the western world.
but we know the media will never use the terms wahhabi or wahhabism.

all your so called "jihad" terrorists are wahhabi, all your throwing gays off buildings are wahhabi, all the stoners of rape victims/adulterers are wahhabi.

now who funded the building of uk's mosques, you guessed it wahhabis.

wahhabi/wahhabism needs to be mainstream and public knowledge of its roots before anything can change.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 02:46 PM   #7
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
islam/jihad/muslim are just convenient labels.
now replace them with wahhabi, wahhabism you'd be so much closer to the real reason for everything muslim related in the western world.
but we know the media will never use the terms wahhabi or wahhabism.

all your so called "jihad" terrorists are wahhabi, all your throwing gays off buildings are wahhabi, all the stoners of rape victims/adulterers are wahhabi.

now who funded the building of uk's mosques, you guessed it wahhabis.

wahhabi/wahhabism needs to be mainstream and public knowledge of its roots before anything can change.
Well those Shia Muslims doing all that in Iran and other places may disagree.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:33 PM   #8
the nine

Quote:
Well those Shia Muslims doing all that in Iran and other places may disagree.
Shall we invade Iran next then?
Shall the west do a Libya on Iran..that sort it all out wont it..
Libya is a lovely place now as is Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. All showing how Western military can improve the lives of those living under dictators!

All these terrible muslim nations surrounding Israel..they are getting their just deserts [sic] arent they from those who share your views..all that oil there as well, one could think big money is involved..Nah..it Just Muslims isnt it? right?

You colours are on show yet again..
How many sheckles do you get if any for your contributions here?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 30-05-2018 at 06:46 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 06:33 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
oh yeah?

so greville janner, leon brittan and lord freud were all muslims?
Old 30-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #10
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Shall we invade Iran next then?
Shall the west do a Libya on Iran..that sort it all out wont it..
Libya is a lovely place now as is Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. All showing how estern military cxan improve the lives of those living under dictators!

All these terrible muslim nations surrounding Israel..they are getting their just deserts [sic] arent they from those who share your views..all that oil there as well, one could think big money is involved..Nah..it Just Muslims isnt it? right?

You colours are on show yet again..
How many sheckles do you get if any for your contributions here?
Your true colours more like.

Anyone with half a brain can google plenty on Iran and Islam to see I'm correct.
You are starting to sound pathetically desperate the more you whine at me with your childish assumptions on what my opinion is, why not go calm down a bit?
Old 30-05-2018, 06:40 PM   #11
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
oh yeah?

so greville janner, leon brittan and lord freud were all muslims?

No, they were rapists, not Muslims doing rape jihad.
Slightly different, still very nasty.

Edit: I was under the impression jihad was an Islamic thing.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 30-05-2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:41 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

whenever i see that guy speak my gadar goes off the chart

I don't have a problem with him being gay but i would have a problem with him not admitting it as i think that would be a deception not only to the canadian people but also a betrayal of all gay people everywhere
Old 30-05-2018, 06:41 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

No, they were rapists, not Muslims doing rape jihad.
Slightly different, still very nasty.
isn't a jihad a religious war against a target population?
Old 30-05-2018, 06:45 PM   #14
tinfoil hat

Quote:
isn't a jihad a religious war against a target population?
Jihad is yes, and rape is a sanctioned part of it by big Mo himself, I'm surprised you don't know this.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:53 PM   #15
the nine

Quote:
Your true colours more like.

Anyone with half a brain can google plenty on Iran and Islam to see I'm correct.
You are starting to sound pathetically desperate the more you whine at me with your childish assumptions on what my opinion is, why not go calm down a bit?
Google, the bastion of truth!
(The truth is what Google says it is)

Quote:
Google’s Israel Connection
By David Shamah NOVEMBER 18, 2008, 1:26 PM
SHARE0TWEETSHARECOMMENTEMAIL
Google admires the Israeli ability to think out of the box: Meir Brand, CEO of Google.Google has made aliyah (immigration to Israel)- and it likes the country so much that it’s opened not one, but two research labs in the country.

UNCOVER ISRAEL - Get the ISRAEL21c
Weekly Edition free by email Sign Up Now!
“That’s an honor reserved for large countries, like Russia and China,” says Meir Brand, CEO of Google Israel, “so it’s an indication of just how advanced Israel’s high-tech capabilities are that the company would open two R&D centers here.”

Google, of course, is more than just a search engine these days. The ubiquitous Google logo is showing up on all sorts of on-line applications, such as mail (Gmail), word processors and spreadsheets (Google Docs) and even cell phones (Google Android). Always innovating, Google discovered years ago that Israel’s high-tech sector was a perfect fit for the creativity the company looks for in its developers. “We’ve found a huge pool of scientists, engineers and mathematicians full of innovative ideas. Israelis tend to think ‘out of the box,’ a trait highly valued at Google,” Brand says.

Google’s research and development centers in Haifa and Tel Aviv help convert Google products into Hebrew. One of the big English to Hebrew projects engineers are currently working on is Google Maps, which now includes street maps of many Israeli cities, with directory and driving instructions available in English and Hebrew. But Google Israel also develops products and services for Google around the world, Yossi Matias, head of Google’s Tel Aviv development center, tells ISRAEL21c. “Google Israel is proud to contribute to the company’s mission of helping to harness the world’s information, and make it useful.”
Quote:
GOOGLE, INC., ISN'T just the world's biggest purveyor of information; it is also the world's biggest censor.

The company maintains at least nine different blacklists that impact our lives, generally without input or authority from any outside advisory group, industry association or government agency. Google is not the only company suppressing content on the internet. Reddit has frequently been accused of banning postings on specific topics, and a recent report suggests that Facebook has been deleting conservative news stories from its newsfeed, a practice that might have a significant effect on public opinion – even on voting. Google, though, is currently the biggest bully on the block.
Quote:
New York Times reports.

"We believe that Google should not be in the business of war," the letter reads.

Last month, news emerged that Google had partnered with the Defense Department on Project Maven, an effort to build AI systems that can process and analyze countless hours of video footage taken from aerial drones.
I genuinely dont expect you to be able to connect the dots of those quoted articles..*right over your head*
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 30-05-2018 at 06:53 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 06:59 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Jihad is yes, and rape is a sanctioned part of it by big Mo himself, I'm surprised you don't know this.
so is rape the only weapon people use in war?

what about economically destroying a target population for example through orchestrated banking crises? did the muslims do that?

what about forcing large numbers of people of different cultures into europe as a way to undermine national identity and to cause tensions oin society that can then be used to justify more draconian controls of the population? Did the muslims do that?

Do the muslims keep using our military to fight wars in the middle east?

Are the muslims campaigning tirelessly to shut down free speech in this country?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-05-2018 at 06:59 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #17
tinfoil hat

Quote:
so is rape the only weapon people use in war?

what about economically destroying a target population for example through orchestrated banking crises? did the muslims do that?

what about forcing large numbers of people of different cultures into europe as a way to undermine national identity and to cause tensions oin society that can then be used to justify more draconian controls of the population? Did the muslims do that?

Do the muslims keep using our military to fight wars in the middle east?

Are the muslims campaigning tirelessly to shut down free speech in this country?
What you got your knickers in a twist about?
Did I say any of that? no did I fuck, I said rape jihad is a part of Islamic jihad, which it is.

Not long a go on this forum you were castigating folk for not seeing 'nuance' and now you don't see it yourself.
Why the hell my statement automatically meant I thought I otherwise to what you just wrote, I don't know.
Real black and white you are all of a sudden.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 30-05-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old 31-05-2018, 08:20 PM   #18
bamboozooka

i've got an english translated koran, never read it, but my mate borrowed it looking for juicy statements of barbarity.
i asked how its going.
he said i'm 3/4s the way thro it all the blood and gore must be in the last 1/4 as it hasn't mentioned any yet.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote