Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2018, 07:47 AM   #1861
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
No not holograms, but really, really bad special effects inserted into TV broadcasts.
Passenger Jets simply cannot just slide into the side of modern skyscrapers like a knife going through butter and not show any reaction whatsoever.
As soon as it impacted it just would have exploded but it didn't - it just looks like a really low budget special effect, and that is because thats precisely what it was.

This explains it, its one of my favourite 9/11 truth vids, only 15 mins long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4nVuXXtLs
And what about the countless camcorders videos, taken from all different locations with a clear line of sight?

As for the planes, they were travelling at 400mph with the combined weight of payload (which no-one knows for sure) 400mph is pretty f**king fast. The last thing to remember is they were military modified jets. So they would have undoubtably been strengthened.

Metals can also be weakened using electromagnetism or by simply applying a very strong current through them. Example videos can be found all over you tube. Therefore either the entire building or isolated areas (such as the levels the planes hit) could have been linked to mains and exposed to an exceptionally high charge in order to pre-weaken the structure.

Skip to 1.16 in the video below. Notice the width of the pillars and separation. Hardly a contest for a jet travelling at 400mph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRuNgZo5evo
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:16 AM   #1862
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,486
Likes: 3,607 (1,955 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
.

I am well aware of the Hologram theories.
No holograms ,.... TV editors blue screened them in ...

literally thousands of professional pilots have said the planes could not have performed the sharp terns in the official narrative.

of course the CIA had their operatives (pretending to be the public) saying they filmed the planes ...lies


Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
.Explosives aren't used in steel frame building demolition?

Huh?

Try arguing a point with some solid logic and readable sentences, then we will talk about discrediting threads.
There are two classifications of high rise buildings ...

Reinforced concrete...steel reinforcing bars embedded in concrete , dynamite can bring these down , shatters the concrete at the ground floor and it all falls down .

Steel frame buildings are higher , made from steel 'I' girders , very thick ...dynamite or other explosives would not shatter the steel , perhaps bend it , so is never used .... thermate/ite MELTS the steel in one localised spot causing a collapse.

Last edited by oz93666; 24-05-2018 at 08:20 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:44 AM   #1863
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I dont know how they pulled 911 off, there were all the crime syndicates too who were looking at lawful exposure who would have had a vested interest in building 7 coming down, which housed the evidence to crush these syndicates. So perhaps money wasnt the only motivator when planning and executing this event..

The central columns and lifts area were the primary support for the twin towers, and proved to be more than adequate when the alphabet agencies tried to drop the building in '95 with that bomb..So with this experience they knew it would take a sophisticated effort to drop those towers, back then.

Do you think thermite could reduce these central columns to dust?
Im not so sure, I think Dr judy Wood raises some great points that needs addressing, an then we have the holes in the surrounding buildings such as building 6






So how do you think that Hurricane dissipated then?
I would be a hypocrite after my last post to come in with a certainy about the question your Hurricane question. I have researched it extensively and seen a few videos which cover the event which super-impose a hypotheictal "pulse" blast that eminated from the western direction towards the coast.

This method is considered to be known as a type of large scale "phasing", the physics principle found in sound wave theory and also something well understood in audio enginnering. The pulse is considered to operate in a way the resonatant frequency of the Hurricane is cancelled out.

The actual term is know as a Hetrodyne Wave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterodyne

The video below gives more detail to even say that Hurricane Erin was manufactured. Skip to 14.00 to see how Erin dispersed in real-time. It is literally like watching a Hurricane hitting a brickwall. So, in this respect, whatever was used, did not phase it out but variated the conditions, maybe through air pressure/high winds to counter the direction of the storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbOVdi4mLrs&t=109s

In the way I consider Dr Judy Wood to be a person who likes to make a mountain (of cash) out of a mole hill, the act of weather modification is the way of taking the wind out of ones sails or adversily putting it back in.

The latter is all relevent to HAARP. Here is Michu Kaku letting slip about a few weather experiments used by the military in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS4sc21mhA

So with what is said here, no smoke without fire, no weather without clouds. It would seem that industry itself can be incorporated into modifying water vapour and not just through the spraying of vapour/reactive materials into the sky.


As for thermite, the term used by AIA is Nanothermite, something that is considered to be far more reactive and volitile than thermite. Thermite leaves a reside, one resultant of the completed chemical reaction. However, the anaylsis, proved to reveal something more complicated, something they hadn't seen before. This is probably because fornesics were able to use nano-molecular anaylsis and seeing interactions different to thermite residue.

The premise is used by AIA from an engineering perspective. In other words, thermite would not have been enough to detroy the buildings in the way they did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite

The information presented here is very interesting, particularly the parts about ignition.

"The products of a thermite reaction, resulting from ignition of the thermitic mixture, are usually metal oxides and elemental metals. At the temperatures prevailing during the reaction, the products can be solid, liquid or gaseous, depending on the components of the mixture."

This explains the river of molten metal, described as "lava" by the firefighters. Gaseous/solid can also explain why a majority of the building turned to dust.

Really, the main requirement for freefall speeds to be achieved is through precision timing of explosives, literally fractions of a second between each detonation.

Nanothermite is documented for being an ultra fine powder because of its "nano-scale". In chemistry ultra refining powders are known to increase reactivity. Hence, if some of this material made it out into the open and made contact with metals on cars, it could react.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:54 AM   #1864
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No holograms ,.... TV editors blue screened them in ...

literally thousands of professional pilots have said the planes could not have performed the sharp terns in the official narrative.

of course the CIA had their operatives (pretending to be the public) saying they filmed the planes ...lies




There are two classifications of high rise buildings ...

Reinforced concrete...steel reinforcing bars embedded in concrete , dynamite can bring these down , shatters the concrete at the ground floor and it all falls down .

Steel frame buildings are higher , made from steel 'I' girders , very thick ...dynamite or other explosives would not shatter the steel , perhaps bend it , so is never used .... thermate/ite MELTS the steel in one localised spot causing a collapse.
Your assuming the planes were being piloted inside. They weren't. They weren't even marked as commerical jetliners. You have heard of laser guiding missiles yeah? Used since the Iraq wars.

Blue screen? Hahaha. Tell that to thousands of New Yorkers and tourists who captured the planes on their own camcorders.

An introduction to nanothermite not "thermite".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite

Finally, there is a huge probelm with dynamite. A problem I would have thought very obvious. It's highly unstable. Your proably thinking of TNT. Yet, tnt is difficult to detonate and is why it is usually wired in series. Thermite/Nanothermite can be ignited using other methods.

Thermite is available to buy on the market in the US because it is know for being highly stable. Hence, this could have been placed into the building without worry of it accidentially going off and perhaps being a powder, might have been applied in otherways to steel columns.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 24-05-2018 at 09:20 AM.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #1865
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Well what do you know. For all the naysayers.

http://www.askthetachemistryhelp.com/thermite.html

"Just for an example, if you had enough thermite on a car hood on the beach - the thermite would melt through the hood, through the engine, and would actually turn the sand below into glass. The reaction really is that exothermic."
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 10:55 AM   #1866
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 132
Likes: 63 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
The Pentagon is obvious simply because it was impossible to fly a plane that low and fast over the nearby freeway. You can clearly see a missile in the CCTV footage. However, you have to be a complete idiot to think no planes hit the towers.

I am well aware of the Hologram theories. They are exceptionally flawed. The most obvious is because it is was far easier and cheaper to use real planes. The whole concept of the hologram theory would require far more technical and visually obvious details dotted around the city. Also, sound would need to eminate from the point of origin, hence the plane engines. Someone had suggested that speakers would have been used around the city to replicate the engine sounds. Utter rubbish. Do you know how much volume a jet engine produces on a db scale? Not even the loudest PA systems used at festivals can do this? In reality, someone who supports a hologram theory is suggesting that something as loud as a festival sized PA would have to have been producing a sound of jet engine a few thousand feet up in the air. Hilarious.

You claim "everyone knows this". Try not to sound too desperate whilst sounding like a total idiot at the same time.

The rest of your message makes no sense.

Explosives aren't used in steel frame building demolition?

Huh?

Try arguing a point with some solid logic and readable sentences, then we will talk about discrediting threads.
I already said it wasn't holograms, simply special effects inserted into TV broadcasts.
da2255 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 11:34 AM   #1867
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,565
Likes: 4,042 (2,236 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
I would be a hypocrite after my last post to come in with a certainy about the question your Hurricane question. I have researched it extensively and seen a few videos which cover the event which super-impose a hypotheictal "pulse" blast that eminated from the western direction towards the coast.

This method is considered to be known as a type of large scale "phasing", the physics principle found in sound wave theory and also something well understood in audio enginnering. The pulse is considered to operate in a way the resonatant frequency of the Hurricane is cancelled out.

The actual term is know as a Hetrodyne Wave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterodyne

The video below gives more detail to even say that Hurricane Erin was manufactured. Skip to 14.00 to see how Erin dispersed in real-time. It is literally like watching a Hurricane hitting a brickwall. So, in this respect, whatever was used, did not phase it out but variated the conditions, maybe through air pressure/high winds to counter the direction of the storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbOVdi4mLrs&t=109s

In the way I consider Dr Judy Wood to be a person who likes to make a mountain (of cash) out of a mole hill, the act of weather modification is the way of taking the wind out of ones sails or adversily putting it back in.

The latter is all relevent to HAARP. Here is Michu Kaku letting slip about a few weather experiments used by the military in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS4sc21mhA

So with what is said here, no smoke without fire, no weather without clouds. It would seem that industry itself can be incorporated into modifying water vapour and not just through the spraying of vapour/reactive materials into the sky.


As for thermite, the term used by AIA is Nanothermite, something that is considered to be far more reactive and volitile than thermite. Thermite leaves a reside, one resultant of the completed chemical reaction. However, the anaylsis, proved to reveal something more complicated, something they hadn't seen before. This is probably because fornesics were able to use nano-molecular anaylsis and seeing interactions different to thermite residue.

The premise is used by AIA from an engineering perspective. In other words, thermite would not have been enough to detroy the buildings in the way they did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite

The information presented here is very interesting, particularly the parts about ignition.

"The products of a thermite reaction, resulting from ignition of the thermitic mixture, are usually metal oxides and elemental metals. At the temperatures prevailing during the reaction, the products can be solid, liquid or gaseous, depending on the components of the mixture."

This explains the river of molten metal, described as "lava" by the firefighters. Gaseous/solid can also explain why a majority of the building turned to dust.

Really, the main requirement for freefall speeds to be achieved is through precision timing of explosives, literally fractions of a second between each detonation.

Nanothermite is documented for being an ultra fine powder because of its "nano-scale". In chemistry ultra refining powders are known to increase reactivity. Hence, if some of this material made it out into the open and made contact with metals on cars, it could react.
I must admit that is the first time I've heard of thermate turning steel columns into gas, which could potentially explain the missing debris of the towers!

But what about the holes in building 6 and other building in the video I posted, why would they rig those buildings up with nano thermate?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 12:18 PM   #1868
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
But what about the holes in building 6 and other building in the video I posted, why would they rig those buildings up with nano thermate?
I've not claimed anything about Building 6. It's worth pointing out that it was right next to the falling debris path so is likely to look like that for obvious reasons. Building 7 was next to Building 6 and suffered limited damage except for fires, ones which were blamed for it's collapse. Building 7 was clearly rigged to come down also but stood for a number of hours after the attacks. Perhaps the fourth plane which ditched in Pennsylvania was meant to bring down building 7 but for some reason aborted. Maybe because of tradjectory. The Towers stood above the surrounding buildings whilst the 7th was much lower so the only accessable pathway would be a downward decent with more risk of missing the target. Other reasons could have been weather conditions or some other factor such as mechanical failure of the aircraft.

The only other senario is that they thought the falling debris would engulf building 7 and therefore would bring the building down not long after the North Tower collapse.

I should add one other thing. The structure of the Twin Towers encorporated the steel frame structure as part of it's appearance. That is the steel frame was observable/accessable from the outside via an encorporated a lift system that was designed for window cleaning and maintenance. It is probably one way that explosives could have been planted because the lift was external and therefore removed from observers who worked in the buildings. The rail system literally ran the whole length of the building to cover every window so would have had plenty of access, perhaps into the rail gaps for example which might have featured exposed parts of the steel frame construction. The rail maintenance system was in constant operation and took a month to clean all sides of the building, then start over again.

Building 6 and 7 were designed differently and did not have access to the otherside windows in the same way. The frameworks were also internal. Perhaps building 6 knowing it would be hit by debris was avoided in terms of rigged demolition whilst building 7 as I have already mentioned was intended to be attacked also.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 24-05-2018 at 12:43 PM.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #1869
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 132
Likes: 63 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
I've not claimed anything about Building 6. It's worth pointing out that it was right next to the falling debris path so is likely to look like that for obvious reasons. Building 7 was next to Building 6 and suffered limited damage except for fires, ones which were blamed for it's collapse. Building 7 was clearly rigged to come down also but stood for a number of hours after the attacks. Perhaps the fourth plane which ditched in Pennsylvania was meant to bring down building 7 but for some reason aborted. Maybe because of tradjectory. The Towers stood above the surrounding buildings whilst the 7th was much lower so the only accessable pathway would be a downward decent with more risk of missing the target. Other reasons could have been weather conditions or some other factor such as mechanical failure of the aircraft.

The only other senario is that they thought the falling debris would engulf building 7 and therefore would bring the building down not long after the North Tower collapse.
By the way, did u know Steven Jones is one of the head honchos of A/E 911 Truth? The same guy who helped to cover up cold fusion?
Likes: (1)
da2255 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 12:57 PM   #1870
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
By the way, did u know Steven Jones is one of the head honchos of A/E 911 Truth? The same guy who helped to cover up cold fusion?
So, with this is your basis to abandon all logic and reason and blame a probable free energy weapon?

And why burn bridges?

After all, the case for AIA is a good one.

NIST literally told every architect in the world that went against them that they were wrong. In others words, NIST claimed that office fires (not hot enough to melt steel) can bring down high rise buildings in an ordered, patterned way at free fall speed.

That defies all logic. It also means that Architects were being required to build buildings differently, simply because the specification of 9/11. Unfortunately the laws of physics and bullshit investigations aren't compatible and why AIA were forced to go up against them for an independant investigation.

IF a "Free Energy" weapon was used, it to would still have to fit a method of applying a form of rapid removal of structural intergral strength in order to complete a series of mathematically timed events to bring down the buildings sysmetrically. In simple terms, that means the "free energy" device would have to substitute the effects of explosives in order for the buildings to fall symmetrically.

What you are suggesting is something that turns the buildings into dust. If that was even the case, the Twin Towers still would not come down the way they did.

All three buildings came down in a way compatible with free fall controlled demolition.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 01:07 PM   #1871
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
I already said it wasn't holograms, simply special effects inserted into TV broadcasts.
Of course.

One of America's most iconic intelligence buildings gets hit also, a building which was claimed to have over 600 securtiy cameras in operation around the area just all happened to be off and the one and only camera in operation that day doesn't even show a plane of any sort.

I'm curious as to why blue screen format seemed to be less of a priority at a high security complex than at New York which seemed to have all the blockbuster effects.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 01:26 PM   #1872
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,486
Likes: 3,607 (1,955 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
By the way, did u know Steven Jones is one of the head honchos of A/E 911 Truth? The same guy who helped to cover up cold fusion?
http://
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 01:47 PM   #1873
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 132
Likes: 63 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Of course.

One of America's most iconic intelligence buildings gets hit also, a building which was claimed to have over 600 securtiy cameras in operation around the area just all happened to be off and the one and only camera in operation that day doesn't even show a plane of any sort.

I'm curious as to why blue screen format seemed to be less of a priority at a high security complex than at New York which seemed to have all the blockbuster effects.
Ive showed you the video of blatant cartoon physics, almost anyone should be able to realise it cant look like that if its real.
da2255 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 03:05 PM   #1874
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I think your displeasure is more to do with him rejecting Dr Judy Wood's claims than what AIA are actually stating.

If you want to watch anything to do with AIA: 9/11 Truth, watch Richard Gage. The science is spot on. I have entertained Dr Judy Woods views, but unfortunately she does not present any science to support it. The reason for that is because when put up against controlled demolition, there is no contest other than the "missing" material. That again is something that thermite can be held accountable for. As I pointed out to The Nine, Nanothermite's product after reaction is listed as either being a solid, liquid or gas. In the case of the product being a gas (or vapourisation), then yes, significant amounts of structure are going to be un-accounted for, as well as dust.

As I have said in my original post, the most weird events are those which took place just under a mile away on South Street Seaport (part of Dr Judy Woods investigation). Ill admit they were something that had me questioning the prospect of an energy weapon. But as I stated about the event needing an underground vent and isolation of fires in the underground, South Street Seaport does in fact reside close to a major underground subway route which passes under the financial district and under the East river.

Either that, or unreacted Nanothermite travelled within the dust clouds along the more open routes which lead to the Brooklyn Bridge. As stated, thermite can react in open sunlight without ignition. The South Street Seaport isn't sheltered from the sun so I'm stating that the cars could have caught fire coming into contact with it and being ignited by sunlight. The same goes for the car park area next to the Hudson river. An open exposed area in direct sunlight.


And speculation over Cold Fusion? Really?

Sometimes physicists discover things that really don't deserve to be in the hands of certain individuals, certainly ones which blow up their own people.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 24-05-2018 at 03:30 PM.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 04:02 PM   #1875
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 132
Likes: 63 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
I think your displeasure is more to do with him rejecting Dr Judy Wood's claims than what AIA are actually stating.

If you want to watch anything to do with AIA: 9/11 Truth, watch Richard Gage. The science is spot on. I have entertained Dr Judy Woods views, but unfortunately she does not present any science to support it. The reason for that is because when put up against controlled demolition, there is no contest other than the "missing" material. That again is something that thermite can be held accountable for. As I pointed out to The Nine, Nanothermite's product after reaction is listed as either being a solid, liquid or gas. In the case of the product being a gas (or vapourisation), then yes, significant amounts of structure are going to be un-accounted for, as well as dust.

As I have said in my original post, the most weird events are those which took place just under a mile away on South Street Seaport (part of Dr Judy Woods investigation). Ill admit they were something that had me questioning the prospect of an energy weapon. But as I stated about the event needing an underground vent and isolation of fires in the underground, South Street Seaport does in fact reside close to a major underground subway route which passes under the financial district and under the East river.

Either that, or unreacted Nanothermite travelled within the dust clouds along the more open routes which lead to the Brooklyn Bridge. As stated, thermite can react in open sunlight without ignition. The South Street Seaport isn't sheltered from the sun so I'm stating that the cars could have caught fire coming into contact with it and being ignited by sunlight. The same goes for the car park area next to the Hudson river. An open exposed area in direct sunlight.


And speculation over Cold Fusion? Really?

Sometimes physicists discover things that really don't deserve to be in the hands of certain individuals, certainly ones which blow up their own people.
They would have had to have coated the whole freeking thing in this "nanothermite" to get the effects you describe, did you know not even any office contents were found in the remains too?
Likes: (1)
da2255 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:46 AM   #1876
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
They would have had to have coated the whole freeking thing in this "nanothermite" to get the effects you describe, did you know not even any office contents were found in the remains too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g&t=123s

This dude. He's using home made Thermate not thermite or anything close to nanothermite (because its illegal). The most interesting part is the box holes of the structure which this person had replicated. He speculates that the Nanothermite could have been sprayed into these holes or imo literally filled up and sealed. I think most (like myself for sometime) thought many of the beams in the building were "I" shaped but were in fact box pillars. So when ignited would have filled up the inside with reactive chemicals in the smoke. The beams would have likely weakened prior to the collapse as the chemicals ate away the steel from the inside out.

Good to see the Mythbusters debunk of thermite get debunked too. Effectively their version of the experiment was set up to fail.

I've been researching brittleness of steel also which is normally assioiated with sub-zero temperatures that can be obtained using Liquid Nitrogen or variants which involve the use of rubbing alcohol. A complicated concept but it does turn steel very brittle and can be dustified when force is applied. Liquid nitrogen wouldnt be effective enough in an open room with concealed columns if ventilated into each floor, but the other version is like a paste able to stick to surfaces. Considering the heat generated in the buildings, I doubt it would be of any practical use.

It would seem that pulversing the steel once it had been weakened enough makes the most sense. That is a variant of nanothermite with less explosive potential could be used to complete the demolition whilst the other was the primer.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 08-06-2018 at 11:14 AM.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:34 PM   #1877
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,565
Likes: 4,042 (2,236 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g&t=123s

This dude. He's using home made Thermate not thermite or anything close to nanothermite (because its illegal). The most interesting part is the box holes of the structure which this person had replicated. He speculates that the Nanothermite could have been sprayed into these holes or imo literally filled up and sealed. I think most (like myself for sometime) thought many of the beams in the building were "I" shaped but were in fact box pillars. So when ignited would have filled up the inside with reactive chemicals in the smoke. The beams would have likely weakened prior to the collapse as the chemicals ate away the steel from the inside out.

Good to see the Mythbusters debunk of thermite get debunked too. Effectively their version of the experiment was set up to fail.

I've been researching brittleness of steel also which is normally assioiated with sub-zero temperatures that can be obtained using Liquid Nitrogen or variants which involve the use of rubbing alcohol. A complicated concept but it does turn steel very brittle and can be dustified when force is applied. Liquid nitrogen wouldnt be effective enough in an open room with concealed columns if ventilated into each floor, but the other version is like a paste able to stick to surfaces. Considering the heat generated in the buildings, I doubt it would be of any practical use.

It would seem that pulversing the steel once it had been weakened enough makes the most sense. That is a variant of nanothermite with less explosive potential could be used to complete the demolition whilst the other was the primer.
Does the nano/thermite not need oxygen to burn?
If they are sealed up within the box section columns, there will be no air supply
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:06 AM   #1878
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 389
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Does the nano/thermite not need oxygen to burn?
If they are sealed up within the box section columns, there will be no air supply
As long as some ventilation is present, drill holes for example or simply leaving enough of a gap for air to be pulled in. This was only mentioned as a suggestion to what might have been applied to hide the evidence.



For those whom are interested in MK ULtra coding in film, the "lava" observed by the rescue teams flowing under the towers and a sprayable "Nanothermite" has been loosely hinted at in the film Ghostbusters 2. The pink/red sludge that seen under the city, which they extract and use in the far fetched scene with the Statue of Liberty. The sludge is sprayed inside the walls of the Statue and then brought to life. It can be compared to an occult ritual, of insemination, life and death. Note that the Twin Towers are not shown at any point during these scenes even when the statue is crossing the Hudson river.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVpyDLv4Tfs

A scene where the Twin Towers are shown is where Yanush steals Dana Barrets baby "Oscar", aptly named for the 9/11 events being an act or staged event. Nanothermite is stated on wiki that it can be activated by laser triggers, perhaps being represented by Yanush's eyes which briefly glow red. Yanush flies in from the direction of the WTC and then extends his arm to grab the baby. This translates to grabbing the "Oscar" and then flies off in the direction of the Empire State Building. If to break down the senario more to code MK Ultra victims in the entertainment industry, Oscar (award) can be percieved as a metaphor for a mind control slave "A ward" The letter A representing the all seeing eye. Oscar is taken by Yanush to a place where an Occult ceremony is to be conducted to reserect the films demon Vigo. Other than the definitions of hospital/mental wards etc, a ward is also defined as:

The grooves in the bit of a key that correspond to the wards in a lock. (Perhaps compares the planes as keys and the buildings as the wards of the lock.)

An area of ground enclosed by the encircling walls of a fortress or castle. (Ritual is performed in a hijacked art gallery. Can translate to design or architect. The planes break through the walls of the building, indicating a broken lock. Oscar was also kidnapped on the edge of the building not from the inside, which compares to the victims of the attack standing on the outside.)

Guard; protect. (Yanush is mind controlled by the charater Vigo in order to do his bidding and protect from outside interference.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmiHjcCiYwQ

In the original Ghostbusters film, there is a scene where the similar coloured spirits are shown eminating from the area of the Twin Towers on the Lower Manhattan skyline. Coincidentially, these spirits are deplicted coming from the basement of the GB's headquaters which just happens to be a renovated Firestation. In terms of continuity, the actual firestation used in the film wasn't found in Lower Manhattan but in the Central Park area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig

The whole joke of Ghostbusters was that they were con artists whom were useless University students, yet there is a scene where Dr Peter Venkman is shown performing an adapted portrayl of the Milgram Experiment (that was claimed to be linked to the CIAs MK-Ultra experiments) on two university students near the beginning of the film. This codex is really the element of deception that has surrounded 9/11 since it happened, portrayed in film 17 years before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeNzCBqhu8

This scene seems to obviously portray one of the Twin Towers in the steel coloured tones in the glass door whilst the experiment controlled by Venkman has two students, a male and a female. It can be seen to be a metaphor for the WTC 7 for being the command centre, as Venkman is in full control of the manipulated situation. The psychology also, is that he has rigged the cards deliberately to sub-conciously imply the other student is a square to the eyes of the female who just happens to get that card right. The inducing of electric shock happens on the man first but not on the female. However, after the man walks out, Venkman literally hits on the woman for a date.

Ray Stanz breaks up the conversation to talk about the ghost at the library whom "blew the socks of an old lady" in reference to the "Statue of Liberty" which is in the line of sight of the Twin Towers. The ghost in the library is obversed to be causing chaos, throwing records and books around the rooms of the basements, which can be compared to the sheets of paper thrown everywhere around manhattan on 9/11. Ghosts/spooks are slang words for secret agents.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 09-06-2018 at 12:40 PM.
MKUltrad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #1879
saty
Senior Member
 
saty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,184
Likes: 98 (63 Posts)
Default

funny how dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko is dead while judy wood is still alive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJ17_qX2bY
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
Likes: (1)
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:43 PM   #1880
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,565
Likes: 4,042 (2,236 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
As long as some ventilation is present, drill holes for example or simply leaving enough of a gap for air to be pulled in. This was only mentioned as a suggestion to what might have been applied to hide the evidence.



For those whom are interested in MK ULtra coding in film, the "lava" observed by the rescue teams flowing under the towers and a sprayable "Nanothermite" has been loosely hinted at in the film Ghostbusters 2. The pink/red sludge that seen under the city, which they extract and use in the far fetched scene with the Statue of Liberty. The sludge is sprayed inside the walls of the Statue and then brought to life. It can be compared to an occult ritual, of insemination, life and death. Note that the Twin Towers are not shown at any point during these scenes even when the statue is crossing the Hudson river.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVpyDLv4Tfs

A scene where the Twin Towers are shown is where Yanush steals Dana Barrets baby "Oscar", aptly named for the 9/11 events being an act or staged event. Nanothermite is stated on wiki that it can be activated by laser triggers, perhaps being represented by Yanush's eyes which briefly glow red. Yanush flies in from the direction of the WTC and then extends his arm to grab the baby. This translates to grabbing the "Oscar" and then flies off in the direction of the Empire State Building. If to break down the senario more to code MK Ultra victims in the entertainment industry, Oscar (award) can be percieved as a metaphor for a mind control slave "A ward" The letter A representing the all seeing eye. Oscar is taken by Yanush to a place where an Occult ceremony is to be conducted to reserect the films demon Vigo. Other than the definitions of hospital/mental wards etc, a ward is also defined as:

The grooves in the bit of a key that correspond to the wards in a lock. (Perhaps compares the planes as keys and the buildings as the wards of the lock.)

An area of ground enclosed by the encircling walls of a fortress or castle. (Ritual is performed in a hijacked art gallery. Can translate to design or architect. The planes break through the walls of the building, indicating a broken lock. Oscar was also kidnapped on the edge of the building not from the inside, which compares to the victims of the attack standing on the outside.)

Guard; protect. (Yanush is mind controlled by the charater Vigo in order to do his bidding and protect from outside interference.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmiHjcCiYwQ

In the original Ghostbusters film, there is a scene where the similar coloured spirits are shown eminating from the area of the Twin Towers on the Lower Manhattan skyline. Coincidentially, these spirits are deplicted coming from the basement of the GB's headquaters which just happens to be a renovated Firestation. In terms of continuity, the actual firestation used in the film wasn't found in Lower Manhattan but in the Central Park area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig

The whole joke of Ghostbusters was that they were con artists whom were useless University students, yet there is a scene where Dr Peter Venkman is shown performing an adapted portrayl of the Milgram Experiment (that was claimed to be linked to the CIAs MK-Ultra experiments) on two university students near the beginning of the film. This codex is really the element of deception that has surrounded 9/11 since it happened, portrayed in film 17 years before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeNzCBqhu8

This scene seems to obviously portray one of the Twin Towers in the steel coloured tones in the glass door whilst the experiment controlled by Venkman has two students, a male and a female. It can be seen to be a metaphor for the WTC 7 for being the command centre, as Venkman is in full control of the manipulated situation. The psychology also, is that he has rigged the cards deliberately to sub-conciously imply the other student is a square to the eyes of the female who just happens to get that card right. The inducing of electric shock happens on the man first but not on the female. However, after the man walks out, Venkman literally hits on the woman for a date.

Ray Stanz breaks up the conversation to talk about the ghost at the library whom "blew the socks of an old lady" in reference to the "Statue of Liberty" which is in the line of sight of the Twin Towers. The ghost in the library is obversed to be causing chaos, throwing records and books around the rooms of the basements, which can be compared to the sheets of paper thrown everywhere around manhattan on 9/11. Ghosts/spooks are slang words for secret agents.
Are you sure it only needs a tiny amount of air?
All the experiments I have seen have been in the open air.

No idea what ghost busters has to do with thermatenano and 911
I much prefer discussing actual life events rather than dissecting Hollywood movies for subliminal messages.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.