Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 08-08-2007, 12:44 AM   #201
tinmenace

Freemasonry in comic strips

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:00 AM   #202
tinmenace

Old 08-08-2007, 09:13 AM   #203
lydia78
Banned

Default female freemasons

Hi There,

I agree they may not be n the same 'level' of intiation as the male counterpart but take a look at this, (I lamely copied thier FAQ page) seems they're requirements are the profession of belief in a supreme being, which is interesting, which one i wonder..?

heres the link to the site, http://www.hfaf.org/index.html

FAQ page.

Who and what is HFAF?
The HFAF is a fraternity for women and organised by women. It was founded in 1913 and membership is open to women of any race or religion, who are able to profess a belief in a Supreme Being. Freemasonry is one of the world’s oldest secular fraternal societies. It is concerned with moral and spiritual values. Its members are taught its precepts by a series of ceremonies. Our Order has many Lodges throughout England and the Isle of Man, stretching from as far north as Carlisle and south to Brighton and Bournemouth and westwards in the Cotswolds. We also now have a Lodge in Gibraltar and two in Spain

1. What exactly is HFAF ?
* HFAF stands for the Honourable Fraternity of Ancient Freemasons
* A masonic fraternity of women in the UK, organised by women for women.

2. Are there HFAF Lodges outside the UK?
* At the moment we have one Lodge in Gibraltar and two Lodges in Spain; one in the Calahonda area and another Lodge in the Costa Blanca area.

3. Enquiring from the USA?
* Although we cant help you directly, we can put you in touch with a women's masonic organisation in the USA
* AWF

4. Membership requirements
* You must be able to profess a belief in a Supreme Being
* You must be a woman, aged 21 or over and resident in the UK
* How to apply to join

5. What's the difference between HFAF and Co-Masonry ?
* HFAF is purely for women, and as the name suggests Co-Masonry exists for both men and women.
* If you would like further information on International Co-Masonry then visit their website

-*There is also the newly founded Grand Lodge of Freemasonry for Men and Women , visit their website

6. Can members of other masonic Orders or Fraternities visit an HFAF Lodge?
* No, that is not allowed, as there exists no recognition between the various Orders. But informal contact is always possible.

7. What does UGLE think of Women's Freemasonry?
* UGLE issued a newsletter in March 1999, in which they stated that whilst they could not "recognise" us, they nevertheless considered us to be regular in our practices. Statement by UGLE
* There is a lot of contact between UGLE and HFAF on matters of mutual concern.

8. Forms of Address
* We address each other as Brother as we are member of a Fraternity, which is part of a Universal Brotherhood and the ritual we use in our ceremonies is taken from the men's ritual and mostly uses the masculine form of address . A decision was taken back in the early days not to change it, and now we would find it strange to use the feminine from of address.

9. Charity
* We believe in giving to charity as part of our masonic teachings
* Through our registered charity we currently support charities for the relief of cancer sufferers, particularly women and children. for further details see our Charity page

10. How can I tell if Freemasonry is for me?
* No-one can say for sure until they join, but the same is true of any club or organisation which you may join.

* Check out some of the Masonic websites on our Links page

* If you know anyone who is a Freemason, talk to them about what it has meant to them.

* There are literally hundreds of thousands of Freemasons all over the world, who have found that Freemasonry is indeed for them.

Innocent fun then?

BTW cartoons were cool!!

This website has been created and maintained by Bro Chris Chapman, Grand Inspector General
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:08 AM   #204
tinmenace

Thanks nice, hun. Thanks for the info.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:09 PM   #205
tinmenace

From another thread. I just found it very interesting. Thanks for the info Lydia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78 View Post
Hi

With regards to healing and payment I totally agree on it being a 'free service'....unlike so many I have met during my travels who crow about being a healer and yet have so much healing to do on themselves...

As a tarot reader and medium, I have never charged money to help someone out, it never 'sat' right with me, though I understand some people make it their full time job and earn off it, personally I couldn't do it.

As for the masons..the solider ants are incredibly greedy, my old man and his friends were positvily frenzied when it came to power and money.....another interesting thing was during 'Ladies night', wherein masons bring along their wives, my mum couldn't believe it when virtually every single mason wife seemed to have ME,MS,Cancer,terminal illnesses etc.....she also got to look around the grand lodge and saw the goddess symbolism everywhere, noticable Hecate (the triple headed goddess, or crone who is also the symbol of the three phases of womanhood,virgin, empress and crone which is also associated with the phases of the moon.) All male society who are notorous for not allowing women into their 'club' worship goddess energy!?! mmmmmm, wonder if their using the negative femimine energy for their deeds (sucubus, lilth) hence maybe why their wives where so ill? any ideas anyone?
Old 08-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #206
lydia78
Banned

Hi Tin,

Thank you for taking an interest!!

I'm only really beginning to really look into this side of the masons, the info I have is directly from experience which I realise may not be the 'done' method here, I have no real proof (well not anymore, we did have a dicatphone with him practicing the intiation of puttng someone through the chair), but I did manage to get hold of the masonic (bible) and his hammer, along with some other memorablia, I'm about to buy a scanner and when I do I will post the book pages on here, however I appreciate this info may already be available elsewhere? Nevertheless, I will post anyway!!

Thanks again

Last edited by lydia78; 08-08-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #207
tinmenace

Brilliant! I look forward to it.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:43 AM   #208
julieray

Tinmenace, from your vast research, have you found that certain lodges are more corrupt than others??

From my very limited reading, the Knights of Malta are completely horrendous. Mind you with those underground bases on the doorstep - it makes you wonder if indeed, they are even human beings at all??

There are so many variations of the same thing and called the same thing or hiding behind the same veil. Do you think that there may be some genuinely good people naively working without even realising what they are contributing towards, or indeed doing very good work genuinely???

I do however completely agree that those at the top are rotten to the core. Knowing the truth and believing that we should not know - unless of course they have spent many a year being completely brainwashed??? Will we ever know??
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #209
lydia78
Banned

Hi all, found the female freemasons family album, any thoughts about what these clones are up to? Whatever it is, they ain't looking to happy!!

Elizabeth Boswell-Reid

The first Grand Master 1913 - 1933

Seton Challen

Daughter of Elizabeth Boswell-Reid and our second Grand Master 1934 - 1969

Evelyne Barclay

Grand Master from 1986 - 1994
Old 09-08-2007, 11:00 AM   #210
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Barclays Bank
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #211
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Interesting, but I don't recognise any of these womens names.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:40 AM   #212
lydia78
Banned

I know, I came to the same conclusion with the barcley name, but nothing came up. Still looking at it.

Funny how female grandmasters are still called 'Brother'......not totally equal then obviously!!

http://www.hfaf.org/news.htm
Old 09-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #213
lydia78
Banned

Found this freemason blog today, was written a year or so ago but it hints at the acceleration of pushing masons quicky uo the ladder so to speak.....check it out.

The FMT Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006
Time is of the Essence
It is sad enough I think, when you have to recycle Past Masters on the ladder. But when you can't even twist enough of their arms that you have to leave some minor offices unfilled, it is too sad for words. That's the situation we were in last week in my Royal Arch Chapter when the newly-installed Zerubabble was unable to appoint two assistant Sojourners. I guess we shouldn't be too down-hearted, we do have two and possibly three candidates for Exaltation this year, so we do at least have a future. It is a fact that many Lodges and Chapters have to recycle Past Masters or Past Principals, but they are not always eager to take on the burden and we must surely risk turning them off attending.

So how do we get into this position in the first place? I was talking with one Companion and he said he wasn't joining any other side orders until he had been through the Chair of his Mother Lodge. He said he was just not ready for the extra commitment. And I know what he means. As soon as you join anything in Masonry, you are rushed onto the ladder. They need to rush you on because they need to fill all the offices. Our brighter masons soon realise what goes on, so they avoid joining other lodges or orders. I must be less bright, I keep joining and I keep being put on ladders and in truth I'm too busy for my own good.

We mislead potential Initiates like that as well. We tell them a lodge meets once a month for maybe six or eight months of the year. "That's not bad," they think to themselves. Then they join and find themselves shoved onto a ladder, attending rehearsals and Lodges of Instruction, and spending hours each week memorising what to them must be impenetrable and arcane rituals. And if they find themselves joining other Orders, the same thing happens. This would never have happened years ago. Years ago, we had so many masons and candidates that everyone had to wait years for an opportunity they were ready and waiting for when it came along.

We should back-off. Don't even get me started on the subject of banging candidates through the three Degrees in successive months, we should allow a new brother or a new Companion two or three years to get used to the institution they have just joined before gently encouraging them to take their first office. If we promise them that, I'm sure we would get many more brethren to take an interest in the Holy Royal Arch or any of the other very worthy Orders in Masonry. Until then, we all miss out.

Awwwwwwwwww, poor lil' them!!

http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/blog...01_archive.php
Old 09-08-2007, 12:03 PM   #214
tinmenace

Quote:
Hi all, found the female freemasons family album, any thoughts about what these clones are up to? Whatever it is, they ain't looking to happy!!

Elizabeth Boswell-Reid

The first Grand Master 1913 - 1933

Seton Challen

Evelyne Barclay

Grand Master from 1986 - 1994

Quote:
I'm sorry if I've forgotten, or missed it, but which lodge is this?

Very interesting stuff! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Old 09-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #215
lydia78
Banned

Hi there

The lodge is, 68 Great Cumberland Place - their former HQ in Marble Arch, West London.

They have bought a new HQ, here's what they had to say;

HFAF - The Search for new HQ

Our search for a new Headquarters was successful and we have now purchased a building in NW London. The building is already in use for meetings and on 20th November 2005, the building was officially opened by the well known actor Robert Powell and his wife Babs, and the mayor of Barnet and on behalf of our Charity received a cheque for £150,000 representing the amount which HFAF has raised for charity in the last ten years.

http://www.hfaf.org/Official%20Opening.htm

Check out the pics!!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:26 PM   #216
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Hi there

The lodge is, 68 Great Cumberland Place - their former HQ in Marble Arch, West London.

They have bought a new HQ, here's what they had to say;

HFAF - The Search for new HQ

Our search for a new Headquarters was successful and we have now purchased a building in NW London. The building is already in use for meetings and on 20th November 2005, the building was officially opened by the well known actor Robert Powell and his wife Babs, and the mayor of Barnet and on behalf of our Charity received a cheque for £150,000 representing the amount which HFAF has raised for charity in the last ten years.

http://www.hfaf.org/Official%20Opening.htm

Check out the pics!!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:29 PM   #217
phoenix1
Banned

Default The Rainbow Girls

These are also a female branch of freemasonry (ffsake recriuting from the age of 11 to 20) so They start the Indoctrination of children real early the sick bastards) This is the Reverand William SEXon

The International Order of the Rainbow for Girls was founded in 1922, by William Mark Sexson, a Christian minister and active member of the Masonic Lodge. The Rev. Sexson had spent his life dedicated to both fraternal organizations, and his ministry, and became aware of the need for a youth organization for young women who were from a Masonic or Eastern Star home.

Rainbow is open to girls between the ages of 11 and 20,

This is Ther Page

http://www.iorg.org/
http://www.freemasoninformation.com/...FM/rainbow.htm

After bieng here they join this ALUMNI at 20 years and above

http://www.iorg.org/alumni.htm

Laughing in Your FacePhoenix ( for the masonic halfwits in here )
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #218
melika
Banned

Hi im new here, interesting stuff there, but pheonix what did you mean by this?

Laughing in Your FacePhoenix ( for the masonic halfwits in here )[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the people who have given information or the masons them selves?
thanks
melika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 01:25 PM   #219
eternal_spirit
Inactive

WHAT ROYAL ARCH MASONRY IS

Founded in 1797, in Boston, Massachusetts, as a national organization, the General Grand Chapter, Royal Arch Masons, International now has jurisdiction over half the 7,000 Chapters in the world, including several provinces in Canada, the Grand Chapters of USA, Philippines, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and many chapters in Central and South America. Upon your exaltation as a Royal Arch Mason you will become a member of the oldest and largest rite of Royal Arch Masonry.
WHO ROYAL ARCH MASONS ARE
One of the most fascinating aspects of Royal Arch Masonry has always been how so many men, from so many different walks of life, can meet together in peace, never have any political or religious debates, always conduct their affairs in harmony and friendship, and call each other brother.

No Rite of Freemasonry covers the world so much as does Royal Arch Masonry. In every country of the earth, on every continent and on many isles of the sea, Will be found Royal Arch Chapters, eager and willing to receive their companions from other parts of the world into that full fellowship that characterizes Royal Arch Masonry.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:26 PM   #220
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The Royal Arch Degree is the climax of Ancient Craft Masonry and Masonic Symbolism. It is described as "the root and marrow of Freemasonry." It is the complete story of Jewish History during some of its darkest hours. Jerusalem and the Holy temple are destroyed, The people are being held captive as slaves in Babylon. Here you will join with some slaves as they are set free to return home and engage in the noble and glorious work of rebuilding the city and the Temple of God. It is during this rebuilding that they make a discovery that brings to light the greatest treasure of a Mason --the long lost Master's Word.
Many historians have traced the earliest origins of the Royal Arch Degree to Ireland, late in the 17th century and in England in 1738, In 1752, ambulatory or military warrants for Lodges were introduced. This was instrumental in placing the Royal Arch Degree on a par with the Master Mason Degree.
Military lodges were greatly responsible for planting Freemasonry in the Colonies and also gave birth to the use of the Marl and Royal Arch degrees in the "New World." Lodge records show that the Royal Arch Degree was conferred at Fredericksburg No. 4 on December 12, 1753. George Washington was raised in this lodge a few months prior to this date.
The value of Royal Arch Masonry will be appreciated by all who are exalted to that most sublime degree, particularly by those who are seeking to complete their Masonic education. It reveals the full light of Ancient Craft Masonry, presents it as a complete system in accordance with the original plan and justly entitles you to claim the noble name of Master Mason.