Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 23-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #41
king triad
Banned

The truth shall set you free, really opened my eyes...great book...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #42
jagrmeister721

Biggest Secret.

Anyone who says otherwise is wrong, sorry. I own several Icke books but the Biggest Secret is a tour de force, describing the core of Icke's findings. It is remarkably well organized, stitching together facts and historical evidence in such a way that even a skeptic can see that there's something going on. It is a classic work and one that I am truly surprised has been permitted to exist. Icke truly connected the dots with Biggest Secret.
jagrmeister721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #43
ainvision

Thumbs up How far have you escape from ILLUSION?

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
If you could recommend just one David Icke book to someone to sum up his entire presentation, would this be it? Which would you recommend to someone to read if they were only going to expend the time to read one? Is there an Ickecyclopedia?
Personally, I would start with the first one I read, 'Robot's Rebellion' and proceed from there. There are ALL very informative and have adequate bibliographies to further your 'journey'.

I would also supplement your reading with the 'Illuminatus!' trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson (1975) since it portrays what most 'New Age' gurus and lecturers define in their lectures and books, some times much better! It is also the first novel to portray the idea of the unthinking person as a 'robot'!

Also, rent or buy a copy of the Paddy Chayevsky masterpiece 'Network' since it is unsurpassed in quality and brilliance in portraying the media ideologies, banking ideologies and the somewhat anomalous ideologies of those who have undergone an 'epiphany' or spiritual awakening. It is often quoted by 'New Age' gurus as a 'great piece of work'. You can also download the script for free on a number of websites.

Watch 'Network' and your eyes shall be opened! This was Peter Finch's last film and what an epitaph! You can probably download it as well but torrent sites are not promoted in this forum!
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #44
beesting13

Remember Who You Are.

No book made me want to get off my arse and do something more than this book did.

Last edited by beesting13; 17-07-2013 at 03:23 PM.
beesting13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #45
sparkplug

The biggest secret.

Some of the stuff in it are jaw dropping.

Amazing book. David knows his stuff.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 10:10 AM   #46
ainvision

Lightbulb Pick the book that feels right!

I AM glad that Mr Icke has finally dropped his dalliance with the completely unprovable and merely theoretical nonsense of ‘black holes’ and ‘multidimensional wormholes’ that he postulated in his previous books ‘Love Changes Everything’ (1992) and ‘Robot’s Rebellion’ (1994). He may well have mentioned it in ‘Human Race Get off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More’ (2010) but I’ve only seen the video of that name and therefore cannot comment. Of course the ‘existence’ of a black hole at the centre of our Milky Way galaxy is at best mathematical ‘jabberwocky’ and at worst the spurious conjecture of deluded mathematicians and ‘quantum physicists’ (a modern parlance for metaphysician I imagine) trying to get their latest grant money.

The ‘reality’ of the blackness/darkness at the centre of our galaxy and the centre of our Sun (as perceived from the dark ‘holes’ left by solar flare eruptions) was mathematically and scientifically proved (without actually going there) by the mathematics of Oliver Heaviside, Charles Proteus Steinmetz and in articles written by Nikola Tesla and Eric Dollard (who is still alive and researching today – check out his videos on youtube).

The centre of our Sun and Milky Way galaxy generate longitudinal (compressive) wave forms and cannot be observed with our eyes or standard scientific instruments since they are instantaneous in propagation. That’s means they’re velocity is superluminal (faster than ‘light speed’) therefore they would appear black to our perception!

It’s also quite delightful to see that Mr Icke has dropped his Theosophically inspired ideas of Alice Bailey’s ‘Seven Rays’ and spiritual hierarchy of our planets which was elucidated far better in the works of Rudolf Steiner. Thankfully Mr Icke has also dropped reference to the ‘Ascended Master’ Rakorshi (This ‘Rakorski’ entity has the same name as the being that Alice Bailey was channelling). Just because you read texts by the Theosophical Society does not mean you are a Theosophist and remember that Alice Bailey was only one of their plethora of authors and not among the best in my opinion.

If I have read ‘Mein Kampf’ that doesn’t mean I’m a Nazi, if I’ve read the ‘Qur’an’ that doesn’t mean I’m a Muslim and if I’ve read the books of Kurt Vonnegurt, Robert Anton Wilson and William S. Burroughs that doesn’t mean I’m crazy even though these books often give me both a headache and a belly laugh.

So you see, what you read does not define you as a person. If you want to pursue the mathematics of some of the theories previously proposed by authors like Mr Icke then go to www.archive.org and download a copy for yourself. They’re rather heavy going but thoroughly brilliant!

All in all, Mr Icke’s latest book would look swell on anyone’s coffee table and is sure to provoke lively discussions (which often degenerate into arguments I might warn you) among your visitors. I give it 3.5/5.

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
Old 27-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #47
saty

does anyone have (REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE) in pdf format???

Last edited by saty; 27-07-2013 at 11:12 AM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #48
doctor fish

They are all on torrent sites if you search.

I dont usually order proper books anymore but bought Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More

and pre-ordered his new one released later this year...

The Preception Deception
Old 27-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #49
ainvision

Lightbulb I'm not supposed to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
does anyone have (REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE) in pdf format???
If you Google search the author and title with pdf afterwards I'm sure you'll eventually find it. As for me, I still like to hold a book in my hands and read it at my leisure any where I desire.

Second hand copies are available from Amazon.com as well.

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
Old 27-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #50
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post
If you Google search the author and title with pdf afterwards I'm sure you'll eventually find it. As for me, I still like to hold a book in my hands and read it at my leisure any where I desire.
i can't find it that way...It's all pay sites..
Old 27-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #51
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post

The biggest secret, is excellent.
Absolutely - The Biggest Secret turned my world around and I was a conspiracy theorist before I read it. Icke's theory about Reptilians and their bloodlines was especially exciting, as I had long wondered WHY there seems to be so much unreasoning desire for blood and suffering and death in human society. It always seemed illogical. But put in the Reptilian perspective this bloodlust makes sense.

Last edited by drakul; 27-07-2013 at 02:05 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #52
shanticat
Inactive

Admin Notice

Just a word to the wise...
Posting links to torrent sites or copyright material is not allowed.

Thanks
shanticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #53
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanticat View Post
Admin Notice

Just a word to the wise...
Posting links to torrent sites or copyright material is not allowed.

Thanks
yep

the only thing I hate about TPB and torrent sites is it done all the oriental chicks wearing tight clothes flogging dvds in the pub!

sorry for the off topic

continue....

Last edited by limesub; 28-07-2013 at 12:37 AM. Reason: afterthought
limesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 02:31 AM   #54
ainvision

Lightbulb Try looking harder

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
i can't find it that way...It's all pay sites..
This website forbids links and recommendations to torrent sites and any other illegal Internet source. All of David Icke's books are bound to be available in second hand bookshops all over the UK. I recommend a trip to Brighton and checking out the numerous book stalls in the enormous market near the train station on weekends.

York also has plenty of bookshops and markets, as does Manchester and Nottingham. London of course has plenty or at least it did when I lived there 17 years ago. My recommendation is to peruse the shelves of second hand bookshops and with some luck you'll also meet people of a like mind and may make some valuable and informative friendships as I often have.

However, if you're a shut-in then use E-Bay or Amazon

[/I]
Old 30-07-2013, 03:08 AM   #55
indolering

As Icke himself recommended, start with the latest one, Remember Who You Are, and then go back to ones like, And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #56
ainvision

Question Why is it so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
As Icke himself recommended, start with the latest one, Remember Who You Are, and then go back to ones like, And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret.
Mr Icke's early books "Love Changes Everything" (1992) and "Robot's Rebellion" (1994) are very pro-Christian and pro-Theosophist and predated Mr Icke's Ayahuasca ceremony in Peru (or was it Brazil where the ceremony originated?).

His later books show a very different ideology mostly inspired by the writings of Brian Desborough (the originator of the Reptilian thesis, David's mentor and oft quoted on this website), films like 'The Matrix Trilogy' and the Martian origin hypothesis again by Desborough and many other authors preceding Desborough, not the least of which was Ray Bradbury in his 'martian Chronicles'.

In fact the most convincing evidence for the Martian origin of Caucasian Man is in the book 'Body Talk' (1968) which mentions that white man's circadian rhythm is 24 hours and 37 minutes which is a day on Mars. This has never been analyzed with modern instruments to my knowledge so the findings are debatable at best.

[/I]
Old 30-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #57
ainvision

Red face Wrong Title

Sorry I meant 'Body Time' by Gay Gaer Luce

Here is a quote from the book "How to Build a Flying Saucer..." by T.B. Pawlicki.

If Velikovsky's scenario were staged during human memory, the people who saw the action were not living on Earth. They were Martians. As Mars is older than the Earth in its physical evolution, people on Mars may be expected to he more advanced technologically than we are now. Once they saw that alien squatters were going to break their leasehold on Sunny Acres, everyone who could raise the price of a ticket on the space ark would pack their luggage with Kodachrome, disconnect the household utilities, and hop over to the Mediterranean Riviera for the Ice Age - bringing their pyramid and crystal technology with them.

Support for the hypothesis of interplanetary colonization is found in comparative anatomy. The human animal is rather poorly adapted to conditions on Earth. The sunlight is too bright for our eyes and skin, our backbones are too long, our feet are too weak, and our weight is ruinous to posture. If all creatures' morphology is determined by an evolutionary adaptation to its environment we are best adapted for comfortable living on Mars, providing the climate were sweetened.

The white race appears to be new to this planet; civilization appears to have arrived suddenly and fully blown, then decaying for millennia after its initial appearance before recovering to our present eminence. The prehistoric aborigines of the cradles of civilization say they were conquered by Aryan invaders. The word Aryan is a variation of Arean, and Arean means Martian. There is a tribe in the Mideast who claims its ancestors came from Mars. As myths go this one requires a sophistication of concept not proper to a primitive tribe; the Earth must be recognized as a planet unsupported in empty space and the bright reddish star must he recognized as another world.

The most interesting evidence for the Martian origin of the white race, if not an extraterrestrial immigration for all of man kind is provided by science reporter Gay Gaer Luce in Body Time. Biologists acknowledge that the vital rhythms of all creatures are established by their place of origin; this is why subequatorial plants bloom for us in the North at Christmas, and species entrained to the periods of the Moon are believed to have evolved in the tidal ocean. When experimental human subjects are isolated from all terrestrial rhythms as much as possible to discover the free period of the human body, it has been found that most people settle into a daily rhythm of sleep and work of twenty-four hours and forty minutes. Twenty-four hours and forty minutes is the daily period of Mars.

The mechanics of evolution make it practically impossible for any species to develop without integration with its environment yet this is just what we have managed to do. We are profoundly out of order with the rest of terrestrial life. Everywhere we go we destroy the natural environment with wholesale insensitivity to its rhythms and balances. We are reconstructing the entire surface of this planet to suit our alien dimensions. The distress we stir on this Earth may be due to the fact we don't belong here.

[/I]
Old 30-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #58
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post
Mr Icke's early books "Love Changes Everything" (1992) and "Robot's Rebellion" (1994) are very pro-Christian and pro-Theosophist and predated Mr Icke's Ayahuasca ceremony in Peru (or was it Brazil where the ceremony originated?).

His later books show a very different ideology mostly inspired by the writings of Brian Desborough (the originator of the Reptilian thesis, David's mentor and oft quoted on this website), films like 'The Matrix Trilogy' and the Martian origin hypothesis again by Desborough and many other authors preceding Desborough, not the least of which was Ray Bradbury in his 'martian Chronicles'.

In fact the most convincing evidence for the Martian origin of Caucasian Man is in the book 'Body Talk' (1968) which mentions that white man's circadian rhythm is 24 hours and 37 minutes which is a day on Mars. This has never been analyzed with modern instruments to my knowledge so the findings are debatable at best.
Your characterization of Icke being 'inspired by' and his 'mentor', referring to Desborough, I feel is misleading. His inspiration stems from sources within and without himself and I would hardly call him his mentor. And Desborough is hardly the originator of the 'reptilian hypothesis' (whatever you may mean by that). The evidence for reptilian influence goes back millennia.

Icke is his own man, and he is not bound by any single influence as is made clear in his latest book which peers down the rabbit hole further than any man has yet dared, while keeping a firm grasp on the reality of true science.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #59
ainvision

Wink Fair enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Your characterization of Icke being 'inspired by' and his 'mentor', referring to Desborough, I feel is misleading. His inspiration stems from sources within and without himself and I would hardly call him his mentor. And Desborough is hardly the originator of the 'reptilian hypothesis' (whatever you may mean by that). The evidence for reptilian influence goes back millennia.

Icke is his own man, and he is not bound by any single influence as is made clear in his latest book which peers down the rabbit hole further than any man has yet dared, while keeping a firm grasp on the reality of true science.
I'll read Mr Icke's latest book and give you my opinion on it. However, I do rather doubt that he has looked down the rabbit hole further than anyone else. Remember, with a comment like that your declaring Mr Icke as more informed than ALL the philosophers Greek or otherwise, all esoteric writers such as Manly P. Hall and Rudolf Steiner and others out there who quietly go about their pursuit of truth without writing or even speaking about it.

As for the idea of the Reptilian Agenda, that is a modern concept and started via science fiction and then into Ufology (U-Foology?) books in the 60's. Statues, hieroglyphs and the lucid, entertaining stories of Credo Mutwa are just that, stories not evidence! Also, please check out the interpretations of Zachariah Sitchin by world renown linguist Michael Heiser for another view.

If indeed the Reptilian Agenda was factual and damaging to those accused then don't you think that its proponents would be rubbed out? Before you attack this line of reasoning with the 'catch all' phrase, "They're too important and/or well known to kill" consider this. If you can assassinate a President of the USA with impunity why should a New Age icon be a problem? In fact, there is now two totally nonsensical videos by anti-Icke propagandists on youtube. One shows Mr Icke with Reptilian eyes but that is due to poor video resolution and lighting. Another that declares Mr Icke and Sir Richard Branson are the same person! What crap!

I will comply and downgrade my presumption that Brian Desborough is a mentor to Mr Icke but merely more of a guide.

[/I]
Old 04-12-2013, 05:00 AM   #60
brokong

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I finally finished watching most of Icke's seminars, and want to start reading his books... would starting with his 'guide to the global conspiracy' be a good start? Or should I just wait for his new one to come out (but im not sure if that would be good as my 'first' book of his to read) Thanks
brokong is offline   Reply With Quote