Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 14-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #1
family guy
Premier Subscribers

Default Perception Deception

Hi Folks,

Has anybody received the paper version of Perception Deception yet? I see from the web site it is now shipping. Cant wait to get mine!!! Happy Days!!!
family guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
natural sceptic

I have - it's up for sale on eBay, I just can't read it
natural sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #3
the mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural sceptic View Post
What?. Why not?.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #4
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural sceptic View Post
Are you dyslectic?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #5
lordsprofit

Default Reverse engineering

I think it would be better titled the Deception Perception. There are those who think that they are deceiving and there are those who think they are being deceived. In fact, there is no actual deception because the deceivers are being deceived themselves in order to protect the would-be deceived from being deceived but allowing them to feel deceived to convince the deceivers that they are successfully deceiving.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #6
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by family guy View Post
Hi Folks,

Has anybody received the paper version of Perception Deception yet? I see from the web site it is now shipping. Cant wait to get mine!!! Happy Days!!!
I ordered mine from David's website on April 8. The status says that the order is complete, but I have yet to receive tracking information.

Last edited by macchoi; 11-04-2014 at 07:06 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #7
anthony81

I went to check my local waterstones branch in cheltenham yesterday, and low and behold just one brand new copy on the shelf, I managed to hold back buying it as need to watch the pennies for the next fortnight, will buy it the following weekend after easter as I get paid again then. it even dwarfs the lion sleeps more in size. like the way he's titled some of the chapters it look likes he really goes deep into the archon/reptillian research in this one it looks fantastic
anthony81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #8
vito_satan

Mine is on it's way.

It's less than £17 delivered from play.com
vito_satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 12:30 PM   #9
macchoi
Inactive

I just received my copy today. This book is huge!

On the back cover, it says:

As Icke says:
"I can now see that my whole life has been leading to this book".

Does that mean this will be his last book?

Last edited by macchoi; 15-04-2014 at 01:15 PM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #10
blue_sun
Inactive

I've nearly finished the book. It has taken me ages to read. I may have to read it again, as I can't for the life of me remember much
blue_sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 06:30 PM   #11
terrien
Inactive

It's at my local library and I'll probably borrow it, but honestly at this point it seems that he just takes the previous books and rewrites them with a few new ideas and slaps a new name on it.

Not hating though. DI is the man.
terrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #12
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsprofit View Post
I think it would be better titled the Deception Perception. There are those who think that they are deceiving and there are those who think they are being deceived. In fact, there is no actual deception because the deceivers are being deceived themselves in order to protect the would-be deceived from being deceived but allowing them to feel deceived to convince the deceivers that they are successfully deceiving.
Are you trying to deceive us?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 14-08-2014, 04:27 AM   #13
loveoctopus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsprofit View Post
does this even make sense? I can't tell
loveoctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 04:31 AM   #14
loveoctopus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrien View Post
It's at my local library and I'll probably borrow it, but honestly at this point it seems that he just takes the previous books and rewrites them with a few new ideas and slaps a new name on it.

Not hating though. DI is the man.
That's a little bit how I felt about the last two, they would be totally amazing to somebody who had no experience reading Icke prior but to me alot of it was old news, however this new one is probably the most interesting with the most new insights that I have read since the very first book I read by him and I highly recommend it for it's new information and the new point of views of even topics that he may have covered before but does so differently in this book and he does skip through much of the old stuff by simply saying,
I covered this in this book" so if you wanted you could always go grab your old book and re-examine what he's talking about.

Last edited by loveoctopus; 14-08-2014 at 04:31 AM.
loveoctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 04:53 AM   #15
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveoctopus View Post
That's a little bit how I felt about the last two, they would be totally amazing to somebody who had no experience reading Icke prior but to me alot of it was old news, however this new one is probably the most interesting with the most new insights that I have read since the very first book I read by him and I highly recommend it for it's new information and the new point of views of even topics that he may have covered before but does so differently in this book and he does skip through much of the old stuff by simply saying,
I covered this in this book" so if you wanted you could always go grab your old book and re-examine what he's talking about.
Yeah agree with this, was well miffed with global guid to conpspiracy all rehashed stuff mostly, so didnt buy the next 1, or 2? lion sleeps and another but got this one and its great.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:30 AM   #16
hayed joe

Only a few years later and a friend has lent me his copy of "The Perception Deception".
Not read it properly yet, but I did go from cover to cover looking at the Fig. and illustrations.
Looks like it's my Christmas reading sorted then!
So I was going to make it a separate thread, but saw this one and thought "BUMP!".

So family guy, I'll be using this thread to post thoughts on it.
On the surface it looks like a souped up and extended "Human Race Get Off Your Knees".
And I was able to compare the thickness of each book alongside each other.
"Global warming ended 15 years ago. Met data proves".
That's the first thing I can remember from my first scan. It's upstairs or I'll be here all day quoting bits from it!
Oh yeah, and I loved this bit. (From memory as best I can)

"I'm the furniture remover."
"As in?"
"I remove their furniture."
"And don't do anything else with it?"
"No, the furniture replacement person deals with that!"