Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 27-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
fanof2012

Question Mass arrests are fake..... OR ARE THEY?

In his book "The Perception Deception," David Icke did touch upon the claims made by Drake Kent Bailey and Benjamin Fulford that there would be mass arrests of the Powers That Be which would eventually instill a new benevolent government. Icke made it clear that he feels that Fulford and Drake were either lying or flat out wrong. But I would like to present evidence to the contrary.

First of all, in my interview with Winston Shout at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4IzjEuqYA the mass arrests came up in conversation since Winston did an interview with David Wilcock (who first interviewed Drake about these arrests) back in mid 2012 where he explained the admiralty law legal basis behind the mass arrests. I asked Winston if he still believes what he said about the mass arrests being legit, and Winston told me that he has in fact received word from sources who claim that THE MASS ARRESTS ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

Also, anyone who follows the work of Galactic Federation of Light contactee Sheldan Nidle (and this is the benevolent Galactic Federation of Light and not the malevolent one with the same name which masquerades as a benevolent ET council) would know that higher dimensional ET's are presently arresting members of the Powers That Be. And it is worth noting that these ET's work on a different timescale than us as what feels like 1 minute to humans would feel like several weeks to these higher dimensional ET's, so that might help explain why we aren't hearing about these arrests. And when Drake Kent Bailey discussed the mass arrests, he did say that benevolent ET's would be helping out with the arrests in addition to benevolent moles within government organizations like the Pentagon.

So was David Icke mistaken? Who knows, I don't know. But let me make it very clear that even if these mass arrests are presently happening we should not use that as an excuse to slack off. We should do our part to help crush tyranny even if higher dimensional ET's are helping us!
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
carl0599

Winston Shrout is a great man, he helps people get the better of credit in commerce, destroys the commercial code, is to be trusted, can show you how to break free of slavery.
and by the way has filed for bankruptcy on several occasions, if a minute is a long time for an alien they wont last long here!
and who created them?
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:11 AM   #3
marlowe
Banned

Are you kidding? 'Drake' is a loony.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:08 AM   #4
moobs
Inactive

If I'm going to believe that aliens are about to swoop in and save the day, I'll need more concrete evidence than an "I know a guy who knows a guy" story.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:34 AM   #5
horse123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
In his book "The Perception Deception," David Icke did touch upon the claims made by Drake Kent Bailey and Benjamin Fulford that there would be mass arrests of the Powers That Be which would eventually instill a new benevolent government. Icke made it clear that he feels that Fulford and Drake were either lying or flat out wrong. But I would like to present evidence to the contrary.

First of all, in my interview with Winston Shout at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4IzjEuqYA the mass arrests came up in conversation since Winston did an interview with David Wilcock (who first interviewed Drake about these arrests) back in mid 2012 where he explained the admiralty law legal basis behind the mass arrests. I asked Winston if he still believes what he said about the mass arrests being legit, and Winston told me that he has in fact received word from sources who claim that THE MASS ARRESTS ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

Also, anyone who follows the work of Galactic Federation of Light contactee Sheldan Nidle (and this is the benevolent Galactic Federation of Light and not the malevolent one with the same name which masquerades as a benevolent ET council) would know that higher dimensional ET's are presently arresting members of the Powers That Be. And it is worth noting that these ET's work on a different timescale than us as what feels like 1 minute to humans would feel like several weeks to these higher dimensional ET's, so that might help explain why we aren't hearing about these arrests. And when Drake Kent Bailey discussed the mass arrests, he did say that benevolent ET's would be helping out with the arrests in addition to benevolent moles within government organizations like the Pentagon.

So was David Icke mistaken? Who knows, I don't know. But let me make it very clear that even if these mass arrests are presently happening we should not use that as an excuse to slack off. We should do our part to help crush tyranny even if higher dimensional ET's are helping us!
ET an extra terrestrial, created by scientists.

Human beings a real manifested organic life force, I am human and so are you, we described ourselves as a human being from our own higher spiritual light being.

Human spiritual visitations as deceased family members demonstrate that human life is created by a human like light being in the light NOT AN ET or alien.

Experience and evidence supplied by thousands of human beings worldwide.

Alien experience, an attack on the human spirit, a light message is sent to stop the alien attack. The alien becomes a light being as it is removed.

Spiritual light, light beings not ETs protect us.

The human being higher conscious description advises ET is an extra terrestrial.

The terrestrial life, NATURE.

Science who alters NATURE causes the ET to be created through an act of the abomination of the NATURE of spirit.

ET therefore forms as a FALSE SPIRIT with sound imagery that is STOLEN from out of NATURE, the animal kingdom and human kind.

This is the reality of our life EVIL SCIENCE.
horse123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:49 AM   #6
multiversal_quiver

Fulford is disinformation. 100% bullshit.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:12 PM   #7
xeon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Nothing he said with regards to ninjas and dragon societies beating the cabal black and blue till they are flat on the ropes, has ever come true or even been proven in the least bit true. It's always "negotiations are ongoing". Sometimes, he gets people worked up saying this month will be a big month, where the supposed "dragon society" deals the cabal a mortal blow, haha.

And then....nothing happens. And next month, same story. And the next. And the next. And then, months turn into years before you know it. And the years fly by quickly.

It's a game. A circus to keep people's attention fixated on, maybe for the cabals amusement, since your energy goes where you're paying your attention to. A strategy to dissipate people's energy and divide and conquer them, by keeping them occupied on fairy tales.

Last edited by xeon; 10-09-2014 at 02:14 PM.
xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:58 PM   #8
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeon View Post
Nothing he said with regards to ninjas and dragon societies beating the cabal black and blue till they are flat on the ropes, has ever come true or even been proven in the least bit true. It's always "negotiations are ongoing". Sometimes, he gets people worked up saying this month will be a big month, where the supposed "dragon society" deals the cabal a mortal blow, haha.

And then....nothing happens. And next month, same story. And the next. And the next. And then, months turn into years before you know it. And the years fly by quickly.

It's a game. A circus to keep people's attention fixated on, maybe for the cabals amusement, since your energy goes where you're paying your attention to. A strategy to dissipate people's energy and divide and conquer them, by keeping them occupied on fairy tales.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H8lHAJSEiY Do you notice anything about "Chodoin Daikaku" ?
Old 11-09-2014, 04:03 AM   #9
horse123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Dis-information, a motivating choice made by those trying to manipulate all conditions for their self purpose.

If you create an agenda to imply reasoning to an alien attack and then inform the public via the information, this is just another situation used by the Government to persuade those reviewing the situation to apply another method of review.

1. is for self purpose of the review.
-they understand as Scientists that they are causing the UFO condition, imply strategies that involve the information to try to access an informed conscious awareness program worldwide.
2. to also cause arguments in the religious society regarding its values
-to persuade the public to no longer believe in the spiritual life.

Remember the true condition to which ancient life and modern life has demonstrated.

We are psychic beings, our conscious condition quantifies through its value that our psyche involves awareness.

Information from awareness is how science was first established via the condition of thinking and applying spiritual values.

The origin scientists as Shamanic practices demonstrate used somas, the alteration of the brain chemistry to gain spiritual information quantifiable as medicines etc.

Modern day Scientists also use drug taking experiments to detail spiritual/psychic awareness in the brain/mind states to try to inform themselves of the brain/chemical condition of interaction.

By being psychic and understanding the method of our own gain of awareness, spiritual life is always involved. Spiritual life demonstrated via the psychic experience the viewing of our own deceased light loved family. We also reviewed experiencing huge light beings visiting.

Therefore via evidence we are demonstrated that we were created out of the Light.

As Scientists, who want this manifestation activation spiritual situation for their own selfish purpose to quantify a fuel for themselves, they are trying to advise humanity that aliens, the alien condition is a part of our natural human life status.

Instead we are demonstrated and advise them that they are attacking us, not creating us.

Using the ANTI information, they are hoping to establish an ANTI human situation WHICH DOES NOT EXIST, as an anti human is simply a deceased human.
horse123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 11:32 PM   #10
homerjjesse

Fulford is so funny. He's the person I had the strongest "bullshit" reaction to in all of the 'truther' videos I've ever seen.

But I got to hand it to him- Chinese/Japanese Assassin Squads saving the day does sound pretty neat.

If he claimed 'Portuguese Assassin Squads' or 'Australian Assassin Squads', no one would buy into it at all. But something about a super secret elite Oriental killing force sounds so cool it has to have tricked some people.

It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George's mom takes some advice from a Chinese woman, then gets really upset when she finds out the woman wasn't Chinese in the first place
homerjjesse is offline   Reply With Quote