Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 20-07-2015, 01:11 PM   #1
mikemc81
Premier Subscribers

Default Best David Icke book?

I haven't actually read any of David's books yet and there's quite a few available.

What would be the best one to start with?
mikemc81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 05:59 PM   #2
oz93666

Welcome Mike

I'm not sure you can ask others that question.

It depends where your at in your life, try and use your intuition to be guided to the best one for you.

Having said that , for me there 's only one , and I think most critics would say it's his 'magnum opus'... The Biggest Secret
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 06:20 PM   #3
neo13
Inactive

Hello buddy you can do what i did, i went to my local library and ask about David Icke books (i lived in town of 800 in saskatchewan canada at the time) and i read first available one. It was the Biggest Secret but my favorite is Infinite love is the only truth, its very different to his other books.
Good luck on your adventure in Ickeology
neo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 10:07 AM   #4
vinnievega

Hard to say, there are really no 'bad' David Icke books. But, after reading Human Race Get Off Your Knees this year i myself was convinced that this was the best book of his that i read so far, and the most empowering. Haven't read his newest ones, so can't judge those.

And yes, i think Human Race... is even better than The Biggest Secret. More complete and revealing.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 11:23 AM   #5
cafe beelzebub

Read the latest one, there's whole sections that repeat in every book, read the latest and you don't need to read any other to get his world view.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 11:53 AM   #6
helenaxxxxxxx
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Read the latest one, there's whole sections that repeat in every book, read the latest and you don't need to read any other to get his world view.
I'm reading The Perception Deception, what a massive book.. And your right about those repeated sections BUT he sometimes refers to the other books, mostly it reads like:
"I have been written about xxxxxx for many years and it is much more detailed in my book xxxxx" so I think I'm still gonna read other ones
helenaxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 04:02 PM   #7
crome
Inactive

I'd really recommend going to one of Davids massive 8+ hours talks, if you can. You get the distilled knowledge in all of Davids' books in an up-to-the-moment version. And you get David

Not to scoff at any of his books, but sometimes words on paper are just that, words on paper. If you hear the ideas from David himself, you also get the vibe, the meaning and intent of the words - you get the heart of it so to speak - in my experience that gives a deeper understanding than mere intellectual appreciation.
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 04:26 PM   #8
truthy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crome View Post
I'd really recommend going to one of Davids massive 8+ hours talks, if you can. You get the distilled knowledge in all of Davids' books in an up-to-the-moment version. And you get David

Not to scoff at any of his books, but sometimes words on paper are just that, words on paper. If you hear the ideas from David himself, you also get the vibe, the meaning and intent of the words - you get the heart of it so to speak - in my experience that gives a deeper understanding than mere intellectual appreciation.
I only know D.I. from his presentations. Saw 2 or 3 of them (the day-long ones) on the internet. I also believe it is 'enough' to get it all and no book is needed. I've never felt the need somehow to order one of his books.

Last edited by truthy; 27-07-2015 at 04:26 PM.
truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 05:14 PM   #9
electron2012

truth vibrations was the book that opened my mind to so many new subjects, and was the catalyst for my greater awakening. thanks David i havent read any of others due to adhd (although im calming down now) i prefer watching videos of him on youtube. i also went to see David at brixton academy in 2006 - blew my mind. i deeply respect David because i know when somebody is telling the truth.

he's possibly the most truthful guy in the world.

- Michael A. Cremo

Last edited by electron2012; 27-07-2015 at 05:16 PM.
electron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 07:29 PM   #10
crome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthy View Post
I only know D.I. from his presentations. Saw 2 or 3 of them (the day-long ones) on the internet. I also believe it is 'enough' to get it all and no book is needed. I've never felt the need somehow to order one of his books.
He really is an amazing speaker isn't he. I attended one of these day-long ones when he visited my country some years ago. Going in I thought "I probably won't stay for the full 8 hours" (frankly, these days I can hardly stand to listen to anyone for more than 5 minutes) but time just flew by. He is really captivating, all the the material is super relevant and David presents everything with so much heart that rather than be depressing it actually feels uplifting to be clued in.

Being in a crowd of open-minded people in the sold out venue was amazing too - because i live in one of the most conformist, severely brainwashed nations in the world. So it was beyond great to see that there was at least 2000 souls that are not in the hive!

I can really recommend attending a live one, if you get the opportunity
crome is offline   Reply With Quote