Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Amazing an Ex Green Politician Far right!!
He's gone so Far Right that he has come round to the Left
Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #42
soleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrerisian View Post

Conscious streaming? Not an idea I'm familiar with from Icke's work?
Apart from this forum and another one that are discussing this MSNBC broadcast, google is not aware of a connection between "concious streaming" and David Icke.

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy...610b7113b09eab

I wonder who placed this mysterious term into the script?
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #43
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Apart from this forum and another one that are discussing this MSNBC broadcast, google is not aware of a connection between "concious streaming" and David Icke.

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy...610b7113b09eab

I wonder who placed this mysterious term into the script?
I've just found this if it's any help. I think they are just describing what DI does
here's more on the link.

http://www.lambda-mi.com/transaction...ous-streaming/

Quote:

Transactional Conscious StreamingApr

What is transactional conscious streaming (TCS)?
It is the process whereby we can facilitate the flow and conversion of the ideas, emotions, feelings, impressions, imagination and those grey area contents of the mind, heart, spirit and soul that we all have and experience from time to time and then to channel it in to a form of communicating those personal issues with others. But this type of ‘streaming’ is not, and should not, be restricted to just conscious streaming; it also includes sub-conscious streaming and even un-conscious streaming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:23 AM   #44
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
The news on MSNBC Olberman just had a Souther Poverty Law Center mouth piece Mark Potok, on linking the American far right and David Icke to the Tucson shooter...

Transcribing the relevant passage:

"...Conscious streaming, wich is an idea that also has been tossed around by the radical right, in particular by a kind of ...ah... British conspiracy theorist by the name of David Icke. So a lot of his ideas, his burning of the flag, his talking about the government as treasonous, the use of mind control by the government..."

Video Link of interview

A quick search gave this background on Potok:
Why is this an issue. Either its true or not
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:35 AM   #45
mrerisian

Been googling "consciousness streaming" as that perhaps makes more sense as a term. It's certainly not something I've ever heard about. After 20 mins or so looking into it I'm still non the wiser.

Watching that video again it's clearly a rushed filler piece. This "expert" was probably drafted in at the last minute to provide a little padding while they waited for more details on the story.

Tempted to try and locate an email address for him and ask him (very politely) what he was going on about?
mrerisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #46
mrerisian

BINGO.

There's an article I've found about the technique of "consciousness streaming" but it's certainly not an idea I've EVER heard Icke endorse, nor is it one which, from the looks of it, he ever would.

Link here: http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...00004/art00005

You have to pay to read it, it looks like an academic article. It's called "Consciousness Streaming": A Single-Subject Within Session Analysis of Therapeutically Relevant Verbalizations"

Quote:
ABSTRACT OF THE ARTICLE:

A case study is presented that exposes the psychotherapy technique of "consciousness streaming" to an empirical analysis of its potency. This technique is proposed to be one way of reducing "resistance" (as defined herein) of some clients. The subject was an adult female with a diagnosis of major depression and borderline personality disorder. Applied behavioral analyses of her in-therapy, verbal responses to consciousness streaming and therapeutic interviewing are compared. The data indicated that the consciousness streaming technique was superior to therapeutic interviewing in producing higher purity ratios (as opposed to frequency) of therapeutically relevant client verbalizations. A discussion on the utility of this experimental demonstration is presented, and suggestions are offered for future research and clinical application.
(My emphasis)

WTF?

Sounds like some sort of NLP thing?

Like I said, any Icke fans other than me think this is A MILLION MILES AWAY from the sort of thing he speaks about?

Last edited by mrerisian; 09-01-2011 at 11:50 AM. Reason: messy post
mrerisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #47
decim

Fear, Guilt, Violence...

What about the weird nutters who Instigated, Facilitated & Actioned the aggressive illegal invasion of Iraq & Afghanistan on the basis of 'Murder & Intelligence Streaming'...? Real Terrarists...

9/11 if not investigated properly & the real culprits being brought to justice, will destroy America...they can build 'Freedom Towers' from Albuquerque to Azerbaijan...they can have a 'Freedom Tower' cakewalk in Tienanmen Square, there will still be the massive gaping chasm of the 9/11 Lies...

American credibility, GONE....
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #48
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrerisian View Post
Like I said, any Icke fans other than me think this is A MILLION MILES AWAY from the sort of thing he speaks about?
I think 'conscious streaming' might be a mishearing of 'conscious dreaming'.
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #49
gestaltdude

Maybe this is the big hit he was hinting at late last year, the attempt to bring him down.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #50
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
I think 'conscious streaming' might be a mishearing of 'conscious dreaming'.
I agree, it does seem to be "conscious dreaming"... but it may as well make no difference

The upshot is: guilty of encouraging people to think!

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #51
john white

For the record though, I do think this shooter got himself into a mental imbalance... there is nothing honourable in his actions... and I suspect he probably did deliberately target the congresswoman... not for who she is and what she herself has done or not done, but as a proxy target for all he found unacceptable in the world. His views on what is and is not unacceptable may not be without basis, but his response certainly was

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #52
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
I agree, it does seem to be "conscious dreaming"... but it may as well make no difference

Guilty of encouraging people to stop conforming!
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #53
orage

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #54
kasalt

Check this out:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...to-be-targeted

Could possibly have been a trigger for this tragedy.

Last edited by kasalt; 09-01-2011 at 03:16 PM.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #55
copland

He's a tard, desperately trying to justify his pay packet by googling shit five minutes beforehand. Soros needs to get his money back.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #56
dan duchaine

This is clearly an attempt to regain control IMO. Which means they feel they are losing control. Their moves are becoming more obvious and they are being flushed from the darkness and shadow and are being forced to make more brazen moves in the light.

As they expose themselves in the clear view of day, more people will see them for what they are.

Its just a shame they have to kill innocent people in order to try to further their agenda with these psyops, mind control freaks they recruit, train and brainwash.
dan duchaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #57
rexluciferius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
The news on MSNBC Olberman just had a Souther Poverty Law Center mouth piece Mark Potok, on linking the American far right and David Icke to the Tucson shooter...

Transcribing the relevant passage:

"...Conscious streaming, wich is an idea that also has been tossed around by the radical right, in particular by a kind of ...ah... British conspiracy theorist by the name of David Icke. So a lot of his ideas, his burning of the flag, his talking about the government as treasonous, the use of mind control by the government..."

Video Link of interview

A quick search gave this background on Potok:
yep the Icke dreamworld mantra is 100% connected to the mental rubbish of the shooter, a dream walker, brainwashed by ET's to do his deed not the US Gov

who is pushing icke's buttons?

ET's

LOL

IMO

so what, everyone has strings being pulled in the 'dream world'

enjoy the game

watch the puppets dance
rexluciferius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #58
shape shifter
Banned

Mark Potoc identifies himself as 'the state' because he's been feeding off tax money his entire life. Other people, like the people who founded this great country, were anti-government and did not identify themselves as 'the state' because they made their living doing other things.

If you threaten a dog's food, it will growl, and that's essentially what all these government pigs feeding at the public trough are doing.
shape shifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #59
shape shifter
Banned

Actually, though, killing is seen as an act of power by the corrupted, wicked stupid evil masses, because they've been raised by the TV psychos to think this way, so they will actually end up externally protesting this horrible act of violence, but secretly wanting to dip their finger in the blood shedding power and vigor of the act and taste it's thrilling, lustful energy.

Usually, it's a black person who shoots a bunch of people up and that's why white teens all listen to rap music and worship blacks, because they worship their violent, scary power.
shape shifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #60
ownoiz
Banned

as i mentioned earlier in the thread about nazis...well the msm has played the nazi card again...

Arizona shooting suspect may be linked to anti-Semitic group

THE suspect being held over Saturday's shooting of US Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords may have links to anti-Semitic race hate group American Renaissance.

An internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memo quoted by FOX News Channel revealed the gunman - named by the media as Jared Loughner, 22 - is "possibly linked" to American Renaissance.

The group subscribes to an ideology that is "anti-government, anti-immigration, anti -ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government), anti-Semitic," according to the DHS memo.

Giffords "is the first Jewish female elected to such a high position in the US government. She was also opposite this group's ideology when it came to immigration debate," the note said.

The suspect's mother works the Pima County Board of Supervisors in Arizona, the briefing added.

The DHS confirmed that the FBI have now taken over the investigation.

Giffords, who was wounded after being shot in the head from close range, remains in critical condition in the hospital Sunday.

Six other people died and 13 were wounded in the shooting.

Story: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225984713213

Last edited by ownoiz; 09-01-2011 at 04:16 PM.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote