Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 26-09-2011, 06:11 AM   #1
snakesnladders

Default War on Terror vs Reign of Terror

Interesting how america's current 'WAR ON TERROR' uses the same sort of wording as was used in the french revolution during the 'REIGN OF TERROR'.

Both words are 'terror' - not terrorism...

The french revolution was of course organised by these same secret society leader types. the majority killed were peasants and middle class. only 8% were from the aristocracy. accurate numbers of those executed were never kept, but the paris catacombs are v creepy with walls and walls of skulls and human bones to be seen.

reminded me of the aztec human sacrifices at pyramids to the 'gods' where skull racks of human skulls were kept etc. also think about pol pot's regime and the jewish holocaust - holocaust actually means burnt animal sacrifice to the gods. i think you can guess what i'm implying.

other similarities with the 'war on terror 'and 'reign of terror' - prominent use of the guillotine in french revoltuion. now in the nwo/fema we have stories emerging of soldiers etc who say they have a large supply of guillotines on hand - as well as concentration camps, a la nazi germany. there's also a guillotine on the rothschild street outside the protest area in israel - new home of the jews....
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
baphomat
Banned

I am the old man of the mountains leader of muslim warriors. I hand them the revelating pipe and then they know the afterlife.

Whenever I order suicide, you will sacrifice!
baphomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
snakesnladders

bite me.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote