Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 11-10-2010, 03:42 AM   #41
primordialman
Banned

If the troops have enough desensitised gaul to kill and maime women and children in a third world nation then i suggest they would have an equal level of guts/balls to mutiny and otherthrow their officers if they had the balls for their personal conviction against their orders especially if they are being ordered by their commanding officer to engage in war crimes.

The fact they cant and wont just proves they all for it and ENJOY the state sanctioned killing and murder they have personally committed they deserve no respect as they are war criminals and should be brought to account as any civilian is!.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #42
spolier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
I get tired of hearing the same old mantra "you may not support the war, but you have to support the troops"

bullshit! we have to make a stand no matter how socially uncomfortable it is to actively NOT support the troops

If you care enough about the youths indoctrinated and brainwashed into thinking they are doing the right thing by volunteering into taking a wage to go over there and fight an illegal war then we have to show them our disgust.

Alot of the troops are there because of the public support rather than any personal opinions they have about the war.

The powers that be know this only too well. And they appropriated this instinct in the public to support them.

Yet if we truely cared for the lives of these people putting on the uniform and more importantly for the thousands of innocents who have no choice in Iraq and Afghanistan then we have to show them our digust for their own good.

Each soldier has to ultimately take responsibility for their own actions. If they sincerely believe the bullshit lines they are fed that they are fighting for 'freedom' and 'the war of terror' then we need to educate them. And supporting them is only going to reinforce this absurd belief they have that they are 'protecting the homeland'. By showing our digust and lack of support they would question their own motives more and without the support behind them may even rebel.

I'll support the troops when they have the sense not to go over there and fight
how refreshing to read sense on this subject.

There have been a few beggars out begging with bowls for money for the ''heroes/war criminals''', didant seem to be many people giving anything to them.

i think that its just more black propaganda, showing the odd peasant and family in support of the troops, therby generating an illusion of mass support for the troops.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #43
vienna

I've just cut and pasted my opening post on this thread and e-mailed it into the Roger Phillips radio phone in show during a debate about the troops in Afghan

He just read it out in its entirety. Top bloke. I'd previously phoned in a few months ago and he allowed me to read out a quote from Tragedy and Hope on air.

It should be on listen again for today 23.11.10, the show started at 12pm to 2pm and he read it out at 1.32pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001d7n8

I'd recommend posters to ring in as it reaches a wide audience and has a very fair and understanding host
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 23-11-2010 at 02:11 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #44
starschildren
Inactive

Used to always say, "I support the troops, not the wars... I hope every member of the armies makes it home, on both sides not just one" --- But I am beginning to hate even them, not their fault they were brainwashed into it, but I am becoming less compassinate towards them. If they want to pull that trigger, it's their choice, they aren't made to do it, they make the choice. Can't support them any longer, brainwashed or not, they are playing for the other side now, and I wont pretend to like their choices.
starschildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 02:24 PM   #45
fallenfaith

Quote:
I get tired of hearing the same old mantra "you may not support the war, but you have to support the troops"

bullshit! we have to make a stand no matter how socially uncomfortable it is to actively NOT support the troops

If you care enough about the youths indoctrinated and brainwashed into thinking they are doing the right thing by volunteering into taking a wage to go over there and fight an illegal war then we have to show them our disgust.

Alot of the troops are there because of the public support rather than any personal opinions they have about the war.

The powers that be know this only too well. And they appropriated this instinct in the public to support them.

Yet if we truely cared for the lives of these people putting on the uniform and more importantly for the thousands of innocents who have no choice in Iraq and Afghanistan then we have to show them our digust for their own good.

Each soldier has to ultimately take responsibility for their own actions. If they sincerely believe the bullshit lines they are fed that they are fighting for 'freedom' and 'the war of terror' then we need to educate them. And supporting them is only going to reinforce this absurd belief they have that they are 'protecting the homeland'. By showing our digust and lack of support they would question their own motives more and without the support behind them may even rebel.

I'll support the troops when they have the sense not to go over there and fight
I agree 100%

Also - I've never been one for worrying about how socially uncomfortable my views are

~Peace~
Old 23-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #46
legendary

but guys.. you seem to be forgetting one major fact. WE'RE IN A WAR ON TERROR!!!!!!! obviously the logical solution is to westernize the middle east...

only joking, i'm not that much of an idiot, but here's some food for thought:

report on europol annual study on terrorism.. findings and political rhetoric appear to be very different..
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/

lowkey - political rapper - who's the real terrorists some very interesting facts and statistics in here

to be honest it worries me very much that Israel are the people our countries are allies with in the middle east and who's occupation of palestinian land for over half a century has gone widely unnoticed and their attrocities ignored whilst America pledge them 10 billion in funding in the middle of an economic crisis to further occupy Palestinian land by building illegal settlements and murdering and repressing the native population.. whilst america and the UK change laws so that Israeli ministers can't be prosecuted for war crimes when visiting our countries and people claim you are an anti-semite if you declare Israel to be an evil state let's take a look at exactly what our good old soldier boys are getting up to saving us from the terrorists...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...eld-avoid-jail

at least wikileaks reports of what America got up to in Iraq and Afghanistan made it onto the tv which basically dictates how most westerners perceive the world...
One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. - Martin Luther King
All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Einstein
legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #47
bluechip

Very well said all. Just in case I'm the only one here old enough to remember the same situation during the viet nam days, here is a must see video that really hits the nail on the head. The song is "Universal Soldier", written by a peace loving woman during the sixties.

And for how the inspiration to put her thoughts in the song came to be;
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 07:27 AM   #48
wiesman02

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan duchaine View Post
They are just people paid to kill people.

I have no idea why anyone would support this.

blunt and to the point. I agree. I don't support the troops. I dont support the war. i have empathy for the troops being sent over to fight and kill because they havent really stopped to think about the destructive nature of their actions, or they are just blind / indifferent to them.

This whole support your troops ideal is a virus that needs to be stopped. how are we to one day be a peaceful race if we support wars and the bloodshed of others ?
wiesman02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #49
corsair
Inactive

Quote:

bullshit! we have to make a stand no matter how socially uncomfortable it is to actively NOT support the troops.
The soldiers actively serving in armed conflict are no more responsible for said conflict than you are. The majority of them are hardly out of their teen years, yet they are doing the hardest job in the world by serving their country in the most selfless manner possible. You, however, have chose to spit on them because you disagree with the government that sent them there. That's some logic you are using there. What's next? Are you going to try to convince me to quit my job because my employer likely contributed to the current government's campaign funds?

People like you simply do not deserve the freedoms that our grandfathers fought two World Wars to win for us. Sadly, it is those same freedoms (won by soldiers, nonetheless) that are allowing you to come on this forum and spout your bullshit today. Talk about a state of denial...
corsair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #50
rob_n86

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair View Post
The soldiers actively serving in armed conflict are no more responsible for said conflict than you are. The majority of them are hardly out of their teen years, yet they are doing the hardest job in the world by serving their country in the most selfless manner possible. You, however, have chose to spit on them because you disagree with the government that sent them there. That's some logic you are using there. What's next? Are you going to try to convince me to quit my job because my employer likely contributed to the current government's campaign funds?

People like you simply do not deserve the freedoms that our grandfathers fought two World Wars to win for us. Sadly, it is those same freedoms (won by soldiers, nonetheless) that are allowing you to come on this forum and spout your bullshit today. Talk about a state of denial...
These 2 wars of course were also intended such as this one. The freedom everyone was fighting for then is as much of an illusion as it is now. The very beliefs that these wars and conflicts were/are fought over the past 100 years are illusory in nature. The concept of problem, reaction, solution, I should not need to explain how it relates to wars. The point of this entire thread is to identify that the entire concept of wars is false to begin with. The entire point is to see its all a game and not to play it! Its not about who deserves freedom and who doesent, its not about name calling and accusing people of being in denial.
rob_n86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #51
decode reality
Inactive

Two things can't occupy the same space, therefore as I'm against the war on terror, there's no way I'm going to cheer for the soldiers. I don't believe they should be jeered either. It's just not my war.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #52
eustacekidd

It must be one hell of a view from up on your high horses. Unfortunately, those of us in the real world who have friends and family in the military, well, we just cant bring ourselves to celebrate their deaths die just for your smug sense of self righteousness.
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #53
son_of_parrot
Banned

The Soldiers are just doing what they believe is right at this moment in time.

As everyone on here been "awaken" all their lives or was there a time when you believed all the shite the Government & MSM force fed you?

Did you deserve to be maimed or slaughtered then because you were still asleep?

I dont back the war but i don't wish any harm on our Soldiers or those they may harm, innocent or not.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #54
rob_n86

I'm not some smug whistle blower, Ignorant to the facts of war. I was in the military for 6 years, I know what the lifestyle is like and how it affects ones close. I have my opinions because I witnessed the stupidity of it all myself. I'm not here to insult anyone or their opinion. If anyone does not understand our point of view, then it is what it is, you have your opinion. No need to directly insult us
rob_n86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #55
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
The Soldiers are just doing what they believe is right at this moment in time.

As everyone on here been "awaken" all their lives or was there a time when you believed all the shite the Government & MSM force fed you?

Did you deserve to be maimed or slaughtered then because you were still asleep?

I dont back the war but i don't wish any harm on our Soldiers or those they may harm, innocent or not.
That's very much how I feel.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #56
spidersteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
What is absurd and monstrous about war is that men who have no personal quarrel should be trained to murder one another in cold blood.

~Aldous Huxley
Stop it now and bring them home, shouldnt even be there! Its a dirty stinking war, started by dirty stinking liars. If this isnt a stark warning for the future then I dont know what we can expect in the coming decades...One day the homeless will just start evaporating and only a handfull of people will even notice and most of those wont even care. I don't know many military personnel but when I do I always ask why did you join up? The answer is quite simple " I want to kill someone and not face prison" So its legal murder for some, conscequences will not be faced back in blighty and only the conscience suffers if at all. Others see it as a job and they just have to do as they are told, which in this case is to kill men, women and children so we can all buy petrol. Theres a bigger picture I'm sure and I'm almost positive many of them would rather be at home with their wives and children than stuck in Afghanistan fighting something they dont really understand.
spidersteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #57
eustacekidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidersteve View Post
I don't know many military personnel but when I do I always ask why did you join up? The answer is quite simple " I want to kill someone and not face prison"
Do you actually expect people to believe that?
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #58
bazil brazeel

The idea of legal murder is parodied above.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #59
spidersteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eustacekidd View Post
Do you actually expect people to believe that?
I've had a young man work for me a few years back and he was in the royal artillery so i asked why he joined up.
I quote
"coz i wanna kill pakis" So what am I to think with that answer?

He has since served time in jail.

Second guy actually taught me to get my flt licence, he served in NI and bosnia so I asked him too.
I quote
" I want to shoot someone and feel what its like to be shot" Which pretty much equates to kill and get away with it.

He is still teaching.

He was invalided out of the forces with gunshot wounds so he said. My question to you is why on earth would I make something like that up?

Last edited by spidersteve; 09-04-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: not finished
spidersteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #60
wimwauters

I think the best way to support our troops is to bring them home and keep them here. It's up to us: anyone fancy a sit-in on the taxi-ways of military airbases? Being bullet and radiation-proof is a requirement
wimwauters is offline   Reply With Quote