Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 06-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #21
rorschach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by danspencer View Post
Thanks for your comments guys, some interesting points there.
rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:33 AM   #22
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Every time I see a photo or video of Gaddafi there's always something about his face that doesn't seem, well....right? Then it dawned on me. Its his eyes, I know he aged but his eyes just seemed strange.

Then I remembered I saw this video of these realistic latex masks, spfx masks, link to youtube, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yuXTZGbJ38

The depression around the eyes looks very similar, Saddam Hussein used to have doubles take his place from time to time. So how about Gaddafi? What do you think? He used to wear dark glasses an awful lot...
http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2011/10...-did-they.html

The real Gadafi

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member

Last edited by atlantabizgal; 10-12-2011 at 05:36 AM.
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #23
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Every time I see a photo or video of Gaddafi there's always something about his face that doesn't seem, well....right? Then it dawned on me. Its his eyes, I know he aged but his eyes just seemed strange.

Then I remembered I saw this video of these realistic latex masks, spfx masks, link to youtube, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yuXTZGbJ38

The depression around the eyes looks very similar, Saddam Hussein used to have doubles take his place from time to time. So how about Gaddafi? What do you think? He used to wear dark glasses an awful lot...
you'll love this

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 03:59 AM   #24
saki

jep probably same bullshit as with osama, they use actors evrywhere
there is a good channel on you tube about that: dallasgoldbug
Evrything is scripted they knew years ago they will attack Libya and what we see on tv is hollywood crap
saki is offline   Reply With Quote