Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 07-07-2007, 08:16 AM   #41
smoking oceanus
Inactive

Maybe we should start a new thread thats acually about the interview.
smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:18 AM   #42
fccool

Dude, you were so smart and logical! But think about it. Why would the Red Shield be on Alex Joneses program if he is such a poverfull dude that he governs the history of this planet. Do you really think he would give a damn about Alex Johns? I don't give a damn about Alex Johns enough to show up on his program. All he does is violently screams same things over and over again. Nothing new. No logical solutions. Constantly and shamelessly plugs his documentaries that I laugh when I see them. Not because they are not true, but because of the way he presents these as a horror flicks with horror flick music in the background. Enough to send anybody in euphoria. That's all I have to say about war in Vietnam

P.S. If only all the posts would be something that pleases the eye of CLEFT_ASUNDER .... then the world would be such a better place to live in

Last edited by fccool; 07-07-2007 at 08:22 AM.
fccool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:57 AM   #43
a fine naked fellow

Rothschild said Jupiter and Saturn and Mars are closer to the sun!
ha ha
Old 07-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #44
a fine naked fellow

Indiana jones, save me! Ha ha ha

Alex jonse may be on a whole religious trip, but goddammit ya gotta love him.

"bring me some food" - Rothschild guy
Old 07-07-2007, 09:11 AM   #45
bicycle

I thought the Rothschild elite worked in the shadows and got other mugs to do their dirty work. I guess this global warming scam must be very important to them.

Redshield did come across very articulate and passionate and stood his ground well with the t-rex of political talk, but I guess he has had the best indoctrination money can buy, I dont trust him he's a rothschild FFS, it dont get more blatant than that
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:27 PM   #46
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
I thought the Rothschild elite worked in the shadows and got other mugs to do their dirty work. I guess this global warming scam must be very important to them.

Redshield did come across very articulate and passionate and stood his ground well with the t-rex of political talk, but I guess he has had the best indoctrination money can buy, I dont trust him he's a rothschild FFS, it dont get more blatant than that

Agreed. There is no way you're born into that family and not know about the agenda.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #47
cf24

I dont think Jones does himself any favours sometimes, he cant control himself. I know its because he's so passionate, but he will alienate some people from his good work....
cf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:46 PM   #48
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

I just listened to it and cringed at AJ's manner- i can understand anyone being passionate and getting riled up but he went over board and came across as an angry man- fair enough he maybe- but why not tone it down and have an articulate conversation with the guy- instead of ranting and raving at him and provoking him? The guy did come across as genuine- but like someone said...maybe he's naive to it all or maybe he's a good actor- i just think AJ could have played the game better! There's better ways to get your point across than shouting and ranting in an aggressive manner! and for him to say after DR had left the air- 'i was nice to him so he didnt leave the air, but really this is what i think of him'....cue aggressive rant: ....!!!!!!
i get the impression AJ knows nothing about infinite love then?!!!! lol!!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #49
peter19
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
I just listened to it and cringed at AJ's manner- i can understand anyone being passionate and getting riled up but he went over board and came across as an angry man- fair enough he maybe- but why not tone it down and have an articulate conversation with the guy- instead of ranting and raving at him and provoking him?

i think its one of them were if you know the person is blatantly lying to your face it pisses you off and you would love to shove it back into there face. but i do agree abit like, although i was hopeing alex would blast him lol, but the best way to show him up would be to understand what hes saying and show it to be false. if alex and people were very clued up to the global warming swindle (if i was too), then there would be no room for "if it sounds ok it probbly is". and then if someone was telling you bullshit you would be able to see through it and also tell the other person that its BS.

that rothchild seemed to stand hes ground well and i bet it could of been viewed as a test for him. if you can keep repeating that your right to alex jones im sure you can to most people. the only way you cant is if your informed.

but it is intresting like how he comes on alexs show. do they normally do interviews, the rothchilds?. iv never really known them too, so maybe they see jones show as a good audience or something like if you can persuade alex youll persuade hes followers.
peter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:05 PM   #50
tinmenace

Quote:

...And it is the only truth, innit?

I think it's his religion that's still got him strapped.

Just like Lapis said on the ascension thread, the people living with the lower vibrations (instead of infinite love) will devour themselves. I think it's pretty clear that's what's happening with AJ. We have to transcend all the trappings of religion and dogma to truly be free.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM   #51
dell66759
Banned

methinks that AJ is part of the conspiracy.

here is why:
http://www.iamthewitness.com/Alex-Jones-summary.html
dell66759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:45 PM   #52
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell66759 View Post

here is why:
Ok wow! All very interesting, and some of it in line with my own research.

Yeah look, most Christians are Israeli apologists and therefor supportive of the Zionist agenda.

Not cool at all.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #53
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine naked fellow View Post
Rothschild said Jupiter and Saturn and Mars are closer to the sun!
ha ha
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Incredible! This guy is as slippery as a snake, and then some. Although he shrugs everything off like it never happened, personally I think AJ owned him. It is very difficult to own someone so slippery, so I think AJ did a top job.
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #54
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
I just listened to it and cringed at AJ's manner- i can understand anyone being passionate and getting riled up but he went over board and came across as an angry man- fair enough he maybe- but why not tone it down and have an articulate conversation with the guy- instead of ranting and raving at him and provoking him? The guy did come across as genuine- but like someone said...maybe he's naive to it all or maybe he's a good actor- i just think AJ could have played the game better! There's better ways to get your point across than shouting and ranting in an aggressive manner! and for him to say after DR had left the air- 'i was nice to him so he didnt leave the air, but really this is what i think of him'....cue aggressive rant: ....!!!!!!
Oh bollocks. Roth's style was the worst of all. He played it off like he's calm and civilized, but the fucker was put into a corner many times and it was only his slipperyness that got him out. He called AJ an oil company supporter, and said that he invests in oil stocks. Yeah, what a civilized and well mannered guy he is. AJ's anger pales in comparison to the tactic Roth used. Also, the only reason Roth APPEARED to do good was because he was so good at changing the subject and avoiding answering real questions. He laughed every time he was asked a real question. I think this guy knows exactly what's going on, and he knows exactly how to push the other guys buttons.

Last edited by cleft_asunder; 07-07-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #55
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell66759 View Post

here is why:
Yawwwwwn.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:37 PM   #56
straycat

Default in support of AJ

The only thing I wish AJ had replied was that even more scientist say that one mild volcano burp or fart releases more pollutants than man has from the start of industrial times till now ....
But I bet he already knows that.
Man could not destroy this planet even if he wanted to. It is a living organism, very dynamic. If the ones that call themselves "green" would wake up, they would see that they are the main tool in this scam.

I am glad rothy hung up knowing we are not schills and we are very aware of what they are trying to do.
It will be a very cold day in hell before Americans pay a global tax on anything.
I hope Texas has left a very bad taste in his mouth, and further hope he is aware there are 49 more.
straycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #57
phoenix1
Banned

I like Alex Jones . I wish he could wake up the the "religious shit " though. And bin the patriotism (but patriotism has "triggered him" ) Nothing more formiddable than a pissed off American Partiot who sees some off the plot, and realises hes been cheated.

As for religion I don't buy into itn thet cannot sell it me however cheaply they offer it , and I define it as such:

For a religion to be a religion, there must be a fundamental religious belief system with a central, defining tenet, that ALL subscribing to it share.

Thats my to pence worth . (yanno I love these two pence worths dont you lol)

One Day I hope Alex gets the wake up from dogma but hey !! Give him time , it may come to him as we see the more amd more "prophets" showing up lol.

All the Love whatever

Phoenix
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #58
auron
Banned

I just finished listening. Man AJ cracks me up when he fires off!
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:05 PM   #59
mk72

Yes his hillarious! But it's also kind of sad he was used and now he's given conspiracy theorists a bad name - he is high profile and he did get through to people who would not normally open their minds to conspiracies, and are now starting to think that we are all a bunch of idiots like him and losing intrest and as soon as Bush is out they would go back to normal thinking that they are all save now. He only focused on Bush and his cronies no other conspiracies and I think that was he purpose he served.
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #60
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by auron View Post
I just finished listening. Man AJ cracks me up when he fires off!

LOL Auron I aint seen it just yet i'll give it a look tomoz but its My Ma's birthday tomorrow. so a nice pressy for her tomorrow as we celebrate her 79th Soulday hehe.... Off to There.com dude... have ya seen the new place yet ?? we really are getting it together in ther now propper style dude. Comin ??

I Just did Alex.. he dont serve no agenda .. ther is only really conspircy FACT aint there lol.

We KNOW we KNOW and they NKOW we KNOW too lol .. Fuck the NWO!!!!

All the Love Auron.. cant wait till IAAIA is back lol.
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote