Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 27-03-2018, 03:59 PM   #21
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Oneness is about warm and fuzzy. Practicallity is about being practical in our REAL life.
Lol. Real is having open ears and eyes. Sometimes even to what other people are saying. That would be practical too.

Oneness, non-separation is truth. If you want to do things you feel are practical, that's up to you. It won't effect the truth though.

Last edited by white light; 27-03-2018 at 04:22 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 05:52 PM   #22
decode reality
Inactive

All things are modifications of the same energy/matter - both true science and true spirituality agree with each other. We just happen to live in a society that doesn't organise itself and its institutions around that principle.

It's not just an intellectual concept designed to make people feel good, although give me that over one that makes me scared or guilty. (See most religions.) Does that mean everything is all unicorns and butterflies? Of course not. Does it mean there's no room for individuality? No.

A society that looks after people because it sees each individual as a vital part of the whole is a good thing. It's the opposite of that principle which has created many of the situations that people daily complain about on this forum.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 06:27 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
A society that looks after people because it sees each individual as a vital part of the whole is a good thing. .
i agree but what model of society is it that you believe will deliver that?
Old 27-03-2018, 10:05 PM   #24
jake_ball

Quote:
All things are modifications of the same energy/matter - both true science and true spirituality agree with each other. We just happen to live in a society that doesn't organise itself and its institutions around that principle.

It's not just an intellectual concept designed to make people feel good, although give me that over one that makes me scared or guilty. (See most religions.) Does that mean everything is all unicorns and butterflies? Of course not. Does it mean there's no room for individuality? No.

A society that looks after people because it sees each individual as a vital part of the whole is a good thing. It's the opposite of that principle which has created many of the situations that people daily complain about on this forum.
One reason why we live in a society where things OBVIOUSLY are not functioning right is because the people are simply not "strong" enough on an INDIVIDUAL level. For a society to function properly (and to have a world something like what you have described above) the people need to first have the inner strength to be capable of living as a human animal, and THAT is what I'm talking about.

The "Oneness" thing just makes people not feel the need to TRULY lift themselves to the true potential of the individual, and sadly, society is geared up for that type of mentality, where the people have never reached their individual greatness, and this refects in the society that they live in.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 10:16 PM   #25
alisa2

29:40:

" The overall point that I wanted to make was that this is not a theory. When you see it, you see it. And you don't have to see it. It's not like being saved, ok? You can go through your whole life and not understand non-duality, and you may have had a whole lot of great sex that I never had, right. And that's absolutely fine. Nobody needs this..."
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #26
mollymag4

Quote:
One reason why we live in a society where things OBVIOUSLY are not functioning right is because the people are simply not "strong" enough on an INDIVIDUAL level. For a society to function properly (and to have a world something like what you have described above) the people need to first have the inner strength to be capable of living as a human animal, and THAT is what I'm talking about.

The "Oneness" thing just makes people not feel the need to TRULY lift themselves to the true potential of the individual, and sadly, society is geared up for that type of mentality, where the people have never reached their individual greatness, and this refects in the society that they live in.
It seems to me that you are really talking about victim consciousness (the idea that someone is not strong enough to do things for themselves) which is all pervasive on this planet and which has been and continues to be the downfall of the planet and the people on it. It is programming at its best when it can produce victim consciousness and divide and conquer.

The antidote to this is personal responsibility, personal determination--that is what the planet and the people on it lack and that makes them complicit in the dirty deeds that have been done to them.

Oneness means, in my parlance, that we all spring from the same source. But we experience, perceive and live as individuals. I think it is important to remember that we are all from the same source and this might help us treat others as we wish to be treated.

At times, I rebel against the idea of oneness simply because I don't want to be classed with the dark ones on and off the planet--but I think the reality is we are all from the same source but express differently.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

really good clip on davids headlines today where he's speaking nick humphries about the nature of reality:

https://www.davidicke.com/video/4658...denver-airport
Old 28-03-2018, 02:37 PM   #28
decim

Talking

"Oneness" is bollocks?

To Hitler, bollocks were ''Oneness''
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #29
decode reality
Inactive

Deleted my previous posts, just to get lean and mean.

Why is it such a bad thing to have a society that looks after people's needs? If you went to work for a company and there was no-one to assist you or answer any questions about the job, you'd flounder - and eventually so would the company because they aren't working as ONE.

How much more true is that of the world?
Old 28-03-2018, 02:51 PM   #30
decim

''Oneness'' is simply religion repackaged for the 'New Age'.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Why is it such a bad thing to have a society that looks after people's needs? If you went to work for a company and there was no-one to assist you or answer any questions about the job, you'd flounder - and eventually so would the company because they aren't working as ONE.

oh crap were your posts answering my question about what society you'd like?

I didn't get a chance to read them yet...

so what are your thoughts on that?
Old 28-03-2018, 02:57 PM   #32
jake_ball

Quote:

I didnt say that we shouldnt look after the people's needs. We would do that ANYWAY if we were strong individuals. Strong doesnt mean mean.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 28-03-2018, 02:58 PM   #33
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
"Oneness" is bollocks?

Hitler LIKED oneness - He was a commie.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:01 PM   #34
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
It seems to me that you are really talking about victim consciousness (the idea that someone is not strong enough to do things for themselves) which is all pervasive on this planet and which has been and continues to be the downfall of the planet and the people on it. It is programming at its best when it can produce victim consciousness and divide and conquer.

The antidote to this is personal responsibility, personal determination--that is what the planet and the people on it lack and that makes them complicit in the dirty deeds that have been done to them.

Oneness means, in my parlance, that we all spring from the same source. But we experience, perceive and live as individuals. I think it is important to remember that we are all from the same source and this might help us treat others as we wish to be treated.

At times, I rebel against the idea of oneness simply because I don't want to be classed with the dark ones on and off the planet--but I think the reality is we are all from the same source but express differently.
Yeah we all come from the same place, but that doesnt make us the same - Some people are faster at running than others etc. We are all different, and that is a good thing isnt it ?

When I say that we need to be individually strong, why isnt that to be seen as being a GOOD thing ??!! Not that I would FORCE you to strive to be the best you can be. That is up to the INDIVIDUAL.

Last edited by jake_ball; 28-03-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:02 PM   #35
jake_ball

Quote:
"Oneness" is bollocks?

Oh sorry I get the joke now lol
Old 28-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #36
jake_ball

Quote:
''Oneness'' is simply religion repackaged for the 'New Age'.
Agreed.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #37
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
oh crap were your posts answering my question about what society you'd like?

I didn't get a chance to read them yet...

so what are your thoughts on that?
Sorry, I'm a bit of a 'perfectionist' sometimes.

A hard one to answer, so here's some random ones. I think an enlightened society would enable people to grow and pursue their true calling in life, rather than fit into an established box.

It'd accept those who don't just want to follow the herd, whatever that herd may be. There'd also be more synergy between the various areas. Religions would focus on what they have in common with each other. The health sector would view things more holistically. Alternative treatments perceive the body as one energy field and proceeds from there. Having a strong sense of racial identity and roots that bind groups together would be seen as something positive, as long as it isn't used to oppress others, and whilst understanding there are some things that transcend race.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #38
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I didnt say that we shouldnt look after the people's needs. We would do that ANYWAY if we were strong individuals. Strong doesnt mean mean.
OK, but how does the idea of "oneness" compromise people's ability to develop as strong individuals? I know you've answered that but as I say, if you look at how society is, especially in the West, it's very much nuclear family/individual based already.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:23 PM   #39
jake_ball

Quote:
OK, but how does the idea of "oneness" compromise people's ability to develop as strong individuals? I know you've answered that but as I say, if you look at how society is, especially in the West, it's very much nuclear family/individual based already.
I dont actually think that this society IS individuality-based (especially nowadays).
Old 28-03-2018, 03:39 PM   #40
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I dont actually think that this society IS individuality-based (especially nowadays).
How is it oneness based? Give me some examples. (I've gotta hear this... *Alan voice*)