Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-05-2017, 11:40 PM   #21
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Looks that way. I mean why did they call the election 3 years early anyway!!!?? ...

Apparantly Mrs May said the idea came to her when she was taking a walking holiday in Snowdonia after the main stream media had posted a picture of her when she was out walking in Snowdonia.

The Self quite loves quiet places like that where there's less noise blurring the reception of ideas.
serpentine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #22
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb Terrorist May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
They had to call it early as the conservative MPs were under investigation for fraud or something, and if charged they would have lost their majority, which would bring the government down.
I really don't think so. This was just an idea that someone threw out there and a lot of folks seem to have jumped on to the bandwagon. The system, as it now exists in 2017 U.K., wouldn't be severely damaged like that. No way. Just my opinion though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Planning to control the internet is already starting. Don't agree with PC opinion and you will be shot down.
For sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
so we are doomed then, britain will turn into china where everything is censored and limited. places like this will be a thing of the past, youtube is gone anyway and google already control what we see via the search results and are heavily filtered.
This is how it looks, but don't forget 'darkest hour before the dawn' and all of that lark.

Quote:
they must be running scared at this point they are scared of people awakening, seeing the truth and questioning everything, look at the fake news campaign that is making the rounds now that is only just the start of it.
For sure and this has to be good. I have always said that it is far better for folks to clearly see the mask of tyranny; rather than for them to be totally oblivious to its very existence.

Quote:
we can't avoid this either because the tories will be voted in again, there is no escape from them and evil ways.
Yes, the Tories will almost certainly be voted in again, but just perhaps as a coalition with the Lib Dems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
I wonder what Anonymous will do...
'Anonymous' is, essentially, a PTB inspired operation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
Labour isn't going to win.
No, but let's just say Labour did somehow manage to pull of a shock victory. Corbyn still wouldn't make it into office in my opinion. He would get assassinated or something like this would happen, which would have apparently happened, if Le Pen had won the French presidency.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/...rge/ar-BBBgTYO

Still, that scenario again goes back to what I was saying about it being far better for folks to clearly see the mask of tyranny; rather than for them to be totally oblivious to its very existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I'm not exactly sure why they're pushing all these changes which most people don't want. I think the tories will still win. It could be because they'll be getting a mandate to make loads of changes that nobody wants and the only reason for that is because of the Brexit situation and the state that Labour and the other parties are in. Seems almost like that was the plan all along?
It wasn't the plan all along, for specifically calling this general election, but it is something they think they can get away with now they are at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Apparantly Mrs May said the idea came to her when she was taking a walking holiday in Snowdonia after the main stream media had posted a picture of her when she was out walking in Snowdonia. The Self quite loves quiet places like that where there's less noise blurring the reception of ideas.
It all sounds a bit Nietzschean. She was really letting her hair down, while playing Heidi in the mountains, then it all just came to her on a breath of wind. Ooh ah, Theresa.

Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 20-05-2017 at 04:14 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 02:48 AM   #23
dantares

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

I'm also confident the military and police will ultimately be on our side as you have fucked them too and they know it.

Be careful what you wish for , especially if you are a Satanist.
You're dreaming, these zombies will do what they have always done troughout history : follow orders.
dantares is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 04:32 AM   #24
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
The Tories are finished and they know it.
hah, nothing will stop them at this point, win or loose they are going to take everything with them and they will rebel till the end.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 08:34 AM   #25
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
It all sounds a bit Nietzschean...

St Augustine spent a lot of his life thinking, writing and telling people about god, telling people about a person called Christ and telling the people around him how they should behave accordingly. Some say he then had a particular experience and never wrote again.

Nietsche on the otherhand fully believed that individual people are real, came up with philosophies and thinking that would be misapplied and was silenced by the occurrence of a horse (dead?) being thrashed (flogged?) by a whip.

Ramana on the otherhand knew The Self and answered questions accordingly as he saw things not as he thought things were.
Old 20-05-2017, 08:37 AM   #26
serpentine

Quote:
.... She was really letting her hair down, while playing Heidi in the mountains, then it all just came to her on a breath of wind. Ooh ah, Theresa. .

Under the new laws posting a link to a photoshopped image like that (first offence) would result in a community service order.

Actually making a photoshopped image like that, well, they would probably throw the key away.

Last edited by serpentine; 20-05-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 20-05-2017, 08:52 AM   #27
aurum

Quote:

And when they eventually come to give you your chip, then what? On your knees, with the palms of your hands upraised?

Each to their own, but I think you will ultimately find that there really is no refuge.

The point is, as part of a collective, mass consciousness, that you very much are.
No chip for me, if and when it gets to that stage, might as well go down fighting..

The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.
-Frank Zappa
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 11:24 AM   #28
thee_doctor

Quote:
hah, nothing will stop them at this point, win or loose they are going to take everything with them and they will rebel till the end.

I believe the Scottish referendum was rigged by HRH and David Cameron so that scotland would lose so they didn't get independence, the same powers will exercise their control over the general elections in june then course we might get another hoaxed staged event again, they are psychopaths that control the system and they will stop at nothing until they achieve their goal, total domination of the country!.
Old 20-05-2017, 12:40 PM   #29
Irregular_Expression

Calling for unity among hackers towards a shared objective, at least temporarily. Time to shatter government into a billion little shards that cannot be simply put back together.
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 12:46 PM   #30
Irregular_Expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I know why they are pledging to take away your capital to cover care cost.

It's so you elect to kill yourself instead and don't spend the last 15 years of your life in a care home.

TBH that's my intention anyway , I either go one of two ways. The Party Boat which will be me buying a half broken nearly sea worthy vessel and sailing off with no experience and a suitcase full of hard drugs

Or I will do Grampo , it's like Rambo but for Granddads , and instead of going quietly into the night at 70 years old in a shitty nursing home I will arm myself to the teeth and start tearing up the robots that by that time will be in charge of this shit show

Satire aside, can I askwhy you want to shut your account down Aurum ? I think if anyone considered you a threat they would have you on a list all ready so bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted ?

In fact I used to like that meme that said if you are not on a government watchlist by now you should be fucking ashamed of yourself
Can I join the boat ride? I'll bring my crop of Cubensis! xD

Probably as fun as tripping on a plain journey (yes i have)

Last edited by Irregular_Expression; 20-05-2017 at 12:49 PM.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:15 PM   #31
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
No chip for me, if and when it gets to that stage, might as well go down fighting..

People are automaticaly assuming that an implanted chip is a bad thing. I am not so sure. It really depends what benefit the chip can offer. Everything is hackable. That is good. It means people will hack their implantables. If you can have a chip that regulates mood or can act as a relaxant, an anphetamine or sleep aid, you can program your own mood schedule. What if the chip can be programmed to enable better social skills? Who is going to turn it down?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 02:01 PM   #32
Irregular_Expression

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
People are automaticaly assuming that an implanted chip is a bad thing. I am not so sure. It really depends what benefit the chip can offer. Everything is hackable. That is good. It means people will hack their implantables. If you can have a chip that regulates mood or can act as a relaxant, an anphetamine or sleep aid, you can program your own mood schedule. What if the chip can be programmed to enable better social skills? Who is going to turn it down?
Had this discussion last night under the influence of Psilocybe mushrooms - how interesting it could be to open up a virtual private quantum tunnel between individuals and directly share our experience as words are inadequate. The imagery, emotions - the entire experience that we were trying to convey in real time.

Fantastic moment xD
Old 20-05-2017, 05:32 PM   #33
alfredo79

The populist revolution.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2017, 05:55 PM   #34
Andy_Mann

I was thinking of a coalition government of all parties for the forthcoming economic meltdown, so that we're all in it together, working towards a solution to all the worlds currencies collapsing, having a bit a meeting to thrash things out and launching the new world global currency to tax us all because we breath CO2 and cause global warming!
I miss Philip K Dick, he'd have thought he was on drugs even when he wasn't with the world as it is!
Andy_Mann is offline   Reply With Quote