Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 11-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #81
mata

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgowleopard View Post
Hi Mata and Pikavac,

Thankyou for your kind words, advice and caring.

I am making some progress. My Mum is dabbling in reading the books I have given her and she seems open to looking at alternative healing.

My Mum does change her mind quite a but but I think she is open to at least delay the chemo and radiotherapy for 3-6 months to try other things first and to give her time to read up on them so that she understands them before having them to to herself.

I keep thinking to myself to just understand that I can only do my best to provide her with the information and ask her to look at it but I can not force it up her. Her life is in her own hands. I can not force my will upon her.

But then I think of a dream I had just before all this happened where I was in the Amazon sitting by a river and a kingfisher bird hovered close to me talking to me (not in a language I could undestand- the language of the birds). But I knew it was not just making lovely chirruping noises it was talking to me.

My friend who has a book of the meaning of birds sent me what the book says about Kingfishers.

"Kingfisher sits patiently on a tree branch waiting, sometimes twenty feet in the air waiting for a fish in the river below. Kingfisher may dive for a fish and miss but they always try until suceeding".

So I think maybe I should just keep going - trying until I suceed.
Hi Glasgowleopard Very glad to hear that your Mum is taking her time with the chemo decision and is still open to new information. That's Great! Your hard work is paying off - and while, yes, the decision is up to her - it's really a wonderful thing that you have been able to provide her with a broader spectrum of information to work, so much broader than the limited scope of the option she was given by her Doctor. Kingfisher dream sounds like it was something very special, to have a special Bird come to you in a dream specifically to speak to you one on one is quite rare I would say! I wonder, if it came to see you all the way from the Amazon region, could he/she have been delivering a clue as to a way forward through these health issues of you Mum? Best wishes to you, again, good to know things are okay
Old 11-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #82
piskavac

Quote:
Hi Mata and Pikavac,

I am glad to hear your mother is open enough to read many stuff you provided her and delay chemo decision.

Few days ago, my mum told me that she will try goose fat to solve her cough. She heard on that in our willage. It is old national cure for get rid of cough. She even asked a nurse in our ambulance is it good to try to solve her cough by applying that fat. Nurse repplied everything which heals is good to try.

But she forgot to say the nurse that she use anti-fat tablets, and that active ingredients from that tablets can destroy goose fat. I said to her that she may pay atention to this fact.

I am devootee on reading about health, when I am not on DI forum, or on another forum. So I felt poor when I heard she asked advice from someone in willage, and not from me first.

But if that solve her problem I will be thankful to the person who succeeded to convince her that it is good to try.

But I am skeptical when it comes to this method of healing. But didn't say her anithing on my skepticism.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 06:54 AM   #83
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
I am glad to hear your mother is open enough to read many stuff you provided her and delay chemo decision.

Few days ago, my mum told me that she will try goose fat to solve her cough. She heard on that in our village. It is old national cure for get rid of cough. She even asked a nurse in our ambulance is it good to try to solve her cough by applying that fat. Nurse replied everything which heals is good to try.

But she forgot to say the nurse that she use anti-fat tablets, and that active ingredients from that tablets can destroy goose fat. I said to her that she may pay attention to this fact.

I am devotee on reading about health, when I am not on DI forum, or on another forum. So I felt poor when I heard she asked advice from someone in village, and not from me first.

But if that solve her problem I will be thankful to the person who succeeded to convince her that it is good to try.

But I am sceptical when it comes to this method of healing. But didn't say her anything on my scepticism.
A cough is a sign of an illness (ie cold) so its far better to treat the problem rather than the symptoms. Natural honey and lemon in some warm water is far better than animal fat. Also drink a lot of water to help hydrate the throat ect
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #84
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mata View Post
Hi Glasgowleopard Very glad to hear that your Mum is taking her time with the chemo decision and is still open to new information. That's Great! Your hard work is paying off - and while, yes, the decision is up to her - it's really a wonderful thing that you have been able to provide her with a broader spectrum of information to work, so much broader than the limited scope of the option she was given by her Doctor. Kingfisher dream sounds like it was something very special, to have a special Bird come to you in a dream specifically to speak to you one on one is quite rare I would say! I wonder, if it came to see you all the way from the Amazon region, could he/she have been delivering a clue as to a way forward through these health issues of you Mum? Best wishes to you, again, good to know things are okay
I wouldn't recommend taking time over a thing like this. You should start diet changes along with herbs & supplements asap and maybe take/ask for Missletow and/or sodium bicarb treatments (if you get them). Also some drugs can help "starve" the cancer. This could be used along side chemo or not (this is the main problem I think). Or ask for "alternative" treatments like IV vit c, PDT, HFIU ect.
Old 16-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #85
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoeuk View Post
A cough is a sign of an illness (ie cold) so its far better to treat the problem rather than the symptoms. Natural honey and lemon in some warm water is far better than animal fat. Also drink a lot of water to help hydrate the throat ect
When I say her to pay atention to the fact that she use goose fat ant anti-fat tablets concurently, she canceled to take goose fat, continued to take anti fat (anti cholesterol) tablets, but begun to eat swine crackling/greaves.

I will going crazy due to her shallowness.

and comprehend better.
Old 17-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #86
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
When I say her to pay atention to the fact that she use goose fat ant anti-fat tablets concurently, she canceled to take goose fat, continued to take anti fat (anti cholesterol) tablets, but begun to eat swine crackling/greaves.

I will going crazy due to her shallowness.
A study/report found out that honey & lemon was just as good as most cough medicines. Animal fat is pretty bad for human health I would stick to the above. If the cough lasts over 3 weeks or has other symptoms then see the dr again
Old 18-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #87
piskavac

Quote:
A study/report found out that honey & lemon was just as good as most cough medicines. Animal fat is pretty bad for human health I would stick to the above. If the cough lasts over 3 weeks or has other symptoms then see the dr again
But she stubbornly refuses to go to the doctor. That is the problem. A realy big problem.

and comprehend better.
Old 31-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #88
ijcoventry

This thread horrifies me.

I have worked in cancer care for 5 years. If you have been diagnosed with cancer and are reading this thread, I strongly urge you to speak to your doctor for certified medical advice.

All the links suppled are old, most of them in the early to mid 1990's. Before the start of the naughties many people died because of dehydration due to sickness and vomiting, which is now controlled utilising the widely used 5-ht receptor antagnoists such as Granesitron and Ondansetron (apologies if these are incorrect spellings, but the drugs exist).

Other side effects of chemotherapy also cause deaths. However at the time these reports are written; the treatment available was far more dangerous and primitive in comparison to todays available treatment which can combat these effects.

All the people I have met, that have have a good prognosis with active treatment and have decided to go to the 'alternate' therapies have died.

Every. Single. One.

FYI: Cancer treatment regimens vary, and all work on numbers needed to treat (NNT) scales. The regimens change all the time as new therapies come along. Most of the drugs used during the 1990's are obsolete and no longer used, at least its this way in the UK.

The truth when it comes to palliative care is that there are 2 options:

1. Nature takes its course, and you die. Theres a chance you will have a better, if shorter experience with your remaining time on earth. Alternatively you could have a shorter and rougher time. As prognosis of life times are only guesses and not 100% certain.

2. You have palliative treatment, which has a chance of extending your time on earth, but of course comes with the chance of decreasing the quality of time you have.

Alternatively you can get the best of both worlds. If you are lucky.

You would not believe the things that you see when it comes to working with individuals that have cancer. I have seen people have palliative treatment which allows them to live for a decade and see their children grow up, with an initial prognoses of but a few weeks.

It does not always work, but nor do any medicines.

Last edited by ijcoventry; 31-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.
ijcoventry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #89
princessofwands

But what about the pitifully low success rate of chemotherapy?

It means that probably 9 out of 10 patients who have it suffer horribly and then they die.

I'd rather try the alternatives which tend not to make you suffer because they are not POISON to the whole system. If I died anyway, then I'd consider it was my time to go.

People on this forum don't necessarily fear death because it is just the releasing of the "bodily computer" as David Icke would put it. But we don't want to suffer from our medicine beforehand.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #90
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijcoventry View Post
This thread horrifies me.

I have worked in cancer care for 5 years. If you have been diagnosed with cancer and are reading this thread, I strongly urge you to speak to your doctor for certified medical advice.

All the links suppled are old, most of them in the early to mid 1990's. Before the start of the naughties many people died because of dehydration due to sickness and vomiting, which is now controlled utilising the widely used 5-ht receptor antagnoists such as Granesitron and Ondansetron (apologies if these are incorrect spellings, but the drugs exist).

Other side effects of chemotherapy also cause deaths. However at the time these reports are written; the treatment available was far more dangerous and primitive in comparison to todays available treatment which can combat these effects.

All the people I have met, that have have a good prognosis with active treatment and have decided to go to the 'alternate' therapies have died.

Every. Single. One.

FYI: Cancer treatment regimens vary, and all work on numbers needed to treat (NNT) scales. The regimens change all the time as new therapies come along. Most of the drugs used during the 1990's are obsolete and no longer used, at least its this way in the UK.

The truth when it comes to palliative care is that there are 2 options:

1. Nature takes its course, and you die. Theres a chance you will have a better, if shorter experience with your remaining time on earth. Alternatively you could have a shorter and rougher time. As prognosis of life times are only guesses and not 100% certain.

2. You have palliative treatment, which has a chance of extending your time on earth, but of course comes with the chance of decreasing the quality of time you have.

Alternatively you can get the best of both worlds. If you are lucky.

You would not believe the things that you see when it comes to working with individuals that have cancer. I have seen people have palliative treatment which allows them to live for a decade and see their children grow up, with an initial prognoses of but a few weeks.

It does not always work, but nor do any medicines.
I suggest you EDUCATE YOURSELF!

This medical system you are involved with is COMPLETELY CORRUPT at the leadership level.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #91
ijcoventry

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
But what about the pitifully low success rate of chemotherapy?

It means that probably 9 out of 10 patients who have it suffer horribly and then they die.

I'd rather try the alternatives which tend not to make you suffer because they are not POISON to the whole system. If I died anyway, then I'd consider it was my time to go.

People on this forum don't necessarily fear death because it is just the releasing of the "bodily computer" as David Icke would put it. But we don't want to suffer from our medicine beforehand.
I am not going to judge your beliefs, and this has nothing to do with them at all or the fear of death. I am writing from the literal point of the neutral, who have had friends and family who have/had or have died of cancer, and who has worked within the system for a goodly amount of years.

The reason I am replying and the reason this horrifies me, is because people might die due to old information about a 'poll' that is majorly outdated.

I worked in cancer care before a lot of the modern treatments both for the treatment of the cancer and medication to combat the side effects came about, and yes. Many many died. The treatments back in the 1990s where archaic compared to todays treatment.

I am merely here to suggest people speak with qualified doctors who will be blunt with them about the options they have rather than just deciding off of reading an internet forum with outdated information thats going on 20-25 years old in some cases.

You are completely wrong. 9 out of 10 patients do not die, I am not sure where you read this information, but I suggest you read up on figures. Because the ones you read are wrong.

You may wish to note that there are different types of cancer for different afflictions of the general term. I.E there are varying types of cancerous cells which form from different 'healty cell types'. All of which respond differently and, depending on the staging of thier cancer and have a higher and lower response due to the advancedness of thier disease. The staging and cell type changes the treatment you will have which varies in different strengths. There are often several lines of treatment available if the first type does not work.

You will have to google cancer staging, because its a very simple yet lengthy system of basically labelling how much each individual cancer has developed and metastisised around the body, as cancer is not actually a random set of DNA threads that go crazy, but actually an organised affliction, which often progresses in the same way in different people (with a little variation, of course).

Certain cancers are terminal much of the time, such as bronchial (smoking related) lung cancer, and duodenum cancer as due to the area of the body afflicted there is very little to do aside from giving that person palliative treatment to help the symptoms as surgery isnt possible.

It should also be noted that many different cancer treatments such as breast cancer treatments, may or may not work due to the cell receptors of that particular form of cancer. I am not well clued up on this part of the subjected, but it has some baring on chances of remission due to the effectiveness of the drugs available to the person to combat the cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I suggest you EDUCATE YOURSELF!

This medical system you are involved with is COMPLETELY CORRUPT at the leadership level.
No need to reply to this, as its just thoughtless arm waving.

Edit: I would like to point out that most people with cancer do not suffer when they die. They are almost always pass peaceful. You do get a few horrific cases sadly :'/

Last edited by ijcoventry; 01-01-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:44 AM   #92
princessofwands

You only have to google chemotherapy success rate to find how low it is. It was also mentioned on the TV news just a week or so ago. The figure was less than 10%. I said to hubby, "did he really say that out loud on the news?" and he confirmed that he did.

And I came upon this recent article confirming that chemo can do more harm than good.

Chemotherapy 'can make cancers more resistant to treatment and even encourage them to grow'

Chemotherapy may affect healthy cells surrounding cancer cells

Research suggests that some forms of cancer treatment can make the disease tougher to tackle

By Claire Bates

PUBLISHED: 08:36, 6 August 2012 | UPDATED: 16:36, 6 August 2012
Comments (88) Share

..Chemotherapy treatment for some cancers may actually encourage tumours to grow, researchers have claimed.

The treatment triggers the healthy body cells around the tumour to produce a protein that helps the disease to resist treatment.

The surprise discovery suggests that some forms of the cancer treatment are doing more harm than good.

Treatment: Blocking the response of a non-cancerous cell found near tumours could be one way of improving chemotherapy

Scientists believe the effect is caused by the impact of chemotherapy drugs on healthy connective tissue cells called fibroblasts.

In lab experiments they found the drugs caused DNA damage which made fibroblasts pump out 30 times more of a protein than normal.

This protein encouraged prostate tumours to grow and spread into surrounding tissue, as well as to resist chemotherapy.

'Cancer cells inside the body live in a very complex environment or neighbourhood,' said lead scientist Dr Peter Nelson, from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre in Seattle, U.S.

'Where the tumour cell resides and who its neighbours are influence its response and resistance to therapy.'

Blocking the treatment response of fibroblasts could improve the effectiveness of chemotherapy, say the scientists whose findings are reported in the journal Nature Medicine.

The team examined cancer cells from prostate, breast and ovarian cancer patients who had been treated with chemotherapy.

Professor Fran Balkwill, from Cancer Research UK, said that this finding ties in with other research that has shown that 'cancer treatments don't just affect cancer cells, but can also target cells around tumours'.

This effect can sometimes be a positive one, Professor Balkwill said, as is the case when chemotherapy stimulates healthy immune cells to attack tumours nearby.

'But this work confirms that healthy cells surrounding the tumour can also help the tumour to become resistant to treatment. The next step is to find ways to target these resistance mechanisms to help make chemotherapy more effective,' Professor Balkwill added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz2GoTrhiAP

I have known 3 people who had very difficult last weeks with cancer before they died. None of it was peaceful or painless, even with the morphine they were all given. All of them suffered, plus the people around them suffered emotionally and due to lack of sleep.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #93
devicenull

Quote:

I say the same as you, the reason I am replying and the reason this horrifies me, is because people might die, if one listen to you. And why speak with a qualified doctor? One alreday know what he/she would say. Although if the treatments are obsolescence ore not, there is no further difference between them today at curing, the difference may be how you see the numbers and which statistics one use. But you are right that 9 out of 10 patients do not die, it is actually more, the same applies here, it depends on how you look at figures. And what numbers you are looking at, I do not know. Several times more people get cancer today compared to the 50's, while the number who are cured has not increased significantly, to even consider todays treatment is a miracle to me.
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #94
ijcoventry

@princessofwands well new research comes about every day and things like this are good, because they pave the way for progress towards fighting cancer its hopefully a way to then develop means to help stop the cancer from relapsing from the effect of these cells protecting the site of the tumor.

It has long been known that most forms of chemotherapy are carcinogenic in the fact that the drugs are whats called cytotoxic ( ) and affect how cells replicate and replace themselves in your body, altering the DNA of course can disrupt both healthy and cancerous cells.

An example would be, that the first chemotherapy available was called mustane (I believe that was the name) which was a lower dose mustard gas used during world war 1 and was found to be potant at disrupting the growth of tumors, along side actually killing people in battles.

Sadly, cancer is part of the cell reproduction cycle and thus part of our very makeup. Hence why some cancers are hereditory in nature as they are passed down through the generations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devicenull View Post
I say the same as you, the reason I am replying and the reason this horrifies me, is because people might die, if one listen to you. And why speak with a qualified doctor? One alreday know what he/she would say. Although if the treatments are obsolescence ore not, there is no further difference between them today at curing, the difference may be how you see the numbers and which statistics one use. But you are right that 9 out of 10 patients do not die, it is actually more, the same applies here, it depends on how you look at figures. And what numbers you are looking at, I do not know. Several times more people get cancer today compared to the 50's, while the number who are cured has not increased significantly, to even consider todays treatment is a miracle to me.
They know what doctors would say? unless they are doctors, then I doubt that. I am not sure about figures but alot of tumors are benine but if left can have implications of thier own. Are you seriously saying its a good idea to find a lump and just leave it if it doesnt go away? What if the lump is some non cancer related difficulty and completely curable? There are many things that a lump can be.

The undeniable truth is 10 out of 10 people who are diagnosed with cancer die, even if they had it 60 years ago and got cured. Because eventually everyone does, cancer afflicted or not. So technically any figures can be seen as true. However people who have treatment can live for a far longer time than their initial prognosis aswell as those lucky ones that get cured altogether. This is scientifically proven:

Cancer Research UK average survival statistics: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/canc...common-cancers

USA cancer survival statistics: http://www.cancer.gov/statistics/find

The reason more people get diagnosed today with cancer is due to several reasons: Primarily the fact that in the 50's, going to the doctor was something nobody did as it was seen as a taboo thing to do. And thats just the UK, where we have 'free' (paid with taxes, not upfront) healthcare. Add in the medical costs in foreign countries and people dont get things checked until its past the point of being unbearable.

Also it probably has alot to do with lifestyle, economy and the subsequent eating habits of todays people due to financial constraints (buying processed food) aswell, but you would have to look into that.

Also the population of the world has trebled since the 1950's, which depending on whether the figures are numerical or percentage based, would affect the numbers.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #95
paradise found
Inactive

Quote:
Hi Mata and Pikavac,

I am making some progress. My Mum is dabbling in reading the books I have given her and she seems open to looking at alternative healing.

My Mum does change her mind quite a but but I think she is open to at least delay the chemo and radiotherapy for 3-6 months to try other things first and to give her time to read up on them so that she understands them before having them to to herself.

I keep thinking to myself to just understand that I can only do my best to provide her with the information and ask her to look at it but I can not force it up her. Her life is in her own hands. I can not force my will upon her.

But then I think of a dream I had just before all this happened where I was in the Amazon sitting by a river and a kingfisher bird hovered close to me talking to me (not in a language I could undestand- the language of the birds). But I knew it was not just making lovely chirruping noises it was talking to me.

My friend who has a book of the meaning of birds sent me what the book says about Kingfishers.

"Kingfisher sits patiently on a tree branch waiting, sometimes twenty feet in the air waiting for a fish in the river below. Kingfisher may dive for a fish and miss but they always try until suceeding".

So I think maybe I should just keep going - trying until I suceed.
You might want to look at 'zappers', and bioelectrification.

Or the Gerson Therapy.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #96
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
@princessofwands well new research comes about every day and things like this are good, because they pave the way for progress towards fighting cancer its hopefully a way to then develop means to help stop the cancer from relapsing from the effect of these cells protecting the site of the tumour.

It has long been known that most forms of chemotherapy are carcinogenic in the fact that the drugs are whats called cyto-toxic ( Cytotoxicity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) and affect how cells replicate and replace themselves in your body, altering the DNA of course can disrupt both healthy and cancerous cells.

An example would be, that the first chemotherapy available was called mustane (I believe that was the name) which was a lower dose mustard gas used during world war 1 and was found to be potent at disrupting the growth of tumours, along side actually killing people in battles.

Sadly, cancer is part of the cell reproduction cycle and thus part of our very makeup. Hence why some cancers are hereditary in nature as they are passed down through the generations.

They know what doctors would say? unless they are doctors, then I doubt that. I am not sure about figures but alot of tumours are benine but if left can have implications of their own. Are you seriously saying its a good idea to find a lump and just leave it if it doesn't go away? What if the lump is some non cancer related difficulty and completely curable? There are many things that a lump can be.

The undeniable truth is 10 out of 10 people who are diagnosed with cancer die, even if they had it 60 years ago and got cured. Because eventually everyone does, cancer afflicted or not. So technically any figures can be seen as true. However people who have treatment can live for a far longer time than their initial prognosis aswell as those lucky ones that get cured altogether. This is scientifically proven:

Cancer Research UK average survival statistics: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/canc...common-cancers

The reason more people get diagnosed today with cancer is due to several reasons: Primarily the fact that in the 50's, going to the doctor was something nobody did as it was seen as a taboo thing to do. And thats just the UK, where we have 'free' (paid with taxes, not upfront) healthcare. Add in the medical costs in foreign countries and people dont get things checked until its past the point of being unbearable.

Also it probably has alot to do with lifestyle, economy and the subsequent eating habits of todays people due to financial constraints (buying processed food) aswell, but you would have to look into that.

Also the population of the world has trebled since the 1950's, which depending on whether the figures are numerical or percentage based, would affect the numbers.
Cancer research uk is hardly independent. The research on GM, aspartame and other chemicals and the like is hardly good (oh wait it is). Their are far better treatments than do work but need funding to make better (PDT ect) but do they. Of course not and lots of things cause/increase the risk of cancer (radiation, chemicals in/on food and so on)
Old 02-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #97
ijcoventry

Quote:
I have known 3 people who had very difficult last weeks with cancer before they died. None of it was peaceful or painless, even with the morphine they were all given. All of them suffered, plus the people around them suffered emotionally and due to lack of sleep.
I missed this part initially so apologies for that. Yes it is sad and there are people who have the most horrific deaths especially people with lung cancer and bowel cancer.

In fact it was one of the reasons I left cancer care. Many bad memories that haunt me. There is no getting past that.

But, the majority of people who died, went peacefully. Infact given the choice, if I where old and/or dying, cancer care is where I would want to be. Not that in any shape or form would I want to ever be afflicted by cancer, I am troubled by it every day and constantly reminded (as my wife is an oncology/haematology nurse). The nurses and doctors I worked with where some of the best people I have ever known, and the care was exemplary and I cant stress this enough.

The knowledge of people involved in palliative care on a daily basis far far far exceeds the quality people recieve from others who work in the care industry and come across it on occasion. But this is a different subject. So back on track: people are cared for and some pass so peacefully that I cant explain it. Even when wracked by the condition so badly that some stupid percentage of thier entire body is actually replaced with tumor cells and they are still somehow alive.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #98
ijcoventry

Quote:
Cancer research uk is hardly independent. The research on GM, aspartame and other chemicals and the like is hardly good (oh wait it is). Their are far better treatments than do work but need funding to make better (PDT ect) but do they. Of course not and lots of things cause/increase the risk of cancer (radiation, chemicals in/on food and so on)
Its a charity, and has nothing to do with the government or the NHS, but only works along side the NHS to provide therapy to combat cancer. So it is in effect independant.

I havnt read the research on aspartame but I avoid it like the plague, as its banned in like 80% of the worlds food production or something? and has serious effects on the renal system (or so I have read). What is GM?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #99
devicenull

Quote:
They know what doctors would say? unless they are doctors, then I doubt that. I am not sure about figures but alot of tumors are benine but if left can have implications of thier own. Are you seriously saying its a good idea to find a lump and just leave it if it doesnt go away? What if the lump is some non cancer related difficulty and completely curable? There are many things that a lump can be.

Yes, and the doctor would say chemo, radiation and surgery. ore a mix, and in some cases they do not do anything. And i know what a benign tumor is, (not benine) something we all have. I mentioned nothing about letting anything be. And if all die now or not has absolutely no meaning, it's about cancer death now if you missed it. And I was talking about people getting cured ore not, nothing about having survived for 5 years after diagnosis that your links are all about. And increasing 5 year survival says nothing about cancer mortality. And the reason more people get diagnosed today is because more people get a tumor today because of all the toxic shit. Although population of the world has trebled since the 1950, cancer cases has increased a lot more and CRs remains at 5% -10%. Before posting numbers, ore links to numbers you need to know how to interpret them and how they are used. And your quote in post 97 wasn't me who wrote.
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #100
ijcoventry

Quote:
Yes, and the doctor would say chemo, radiation and surgery. ore a mix, and in some cases they do not do anything. And i know what a benign tumor is, (not benine) something we all have. I mentioned nothing about letting anything be. And if all die now or not has absolutely no meaning, it's about cancer death now if you missed it. And I was talking about people getting cured ore not, nothing about having survived for 5 years after diagnosis that your links are all about. And increasing 5 year survival says nothing about cancer mortality. And the reason more people get diagnosed today is because more people get a tumor today because of all the toxic shit. Although population of the world has trebled since the 1950, cancer cases has increased a lot more and CRs remains at 5% -10%. Before posting numbers, ore links to numbers you need to know how to interpret them and how they are used. And your quote in post 97 wasn't me who wrote.
Well, what you are saying is in essence true. Many people dont get 'cured', but they do go into remission. Meaning, the cancer is no longer going to kill them unless it comes back and starts growing again, if you can link where you get the cure stats I would be appreciative.

I dont understand what you are trying to point out, are you saying that its better to receive no treatment and die, rather than recieving treatment and having a longer life span? People can go on for decades having chemo or whatever they require every few years to control it, decades they would not have lived had they received no treatment. The proof in this, is people are diagnosed with cancer every day that is too far advanced to treat.

Wether they would have lived without the diagnosis is the tree falling in the forest with nobody around question which has no answer.

I agree with you about the toxins and wotnot, although I dont know a great deal about subject, it seems to go against all my instincts to eat artificially altered foods with chemicals added that the body dislikes to such a degree that it can cause terrible health complications.

I dont know why the quote posted your name thats a strange one.

Edit: PS: dont be the grammar policeman.

Last edited by ijcoventry; 03-01-2013 at 12:27 AM.