Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 30-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #1
h2pogo
Inactive

Default Religion Debunked?

I must be here what close to ten years as a fairly regular? My life and views have changed a lot due to this forum, the people i met and information i have absorbed.
using the guidance from this, my unique life experience with a lot of meditation, reflection and contemplation on the truth i have to say its Davids view on religion thats been debunked on here over the years time and time again..
This view of religion being created to divide and rule, to control, not used is so so so wrong and divisive and i am fairly certain not what he has always said?(please correct me if wrong)
The former is a negative and will attract negativity and ignorance, the latter a truth that will have a positive unifying effect..And lets face it this forum has become a cesspit of ignorance and division..
Not all Religions are like Pyramid structures with hierarchy, its again a very ignorant thing to say and proves little open minded study of the subject..

If defending these truths and criticism of Davids views are no longer allowed please ban me now..

Or anyone can debunk what i say please try?

Last edited by h2pogo; 30-12-2016 at 08:37 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:02 PM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned

Well you are allowed to be a part of all sorts of religions on here.

Including the religion of hating the Abrahamic faiths, which is a religion of its own.

But the religion of believing in a higher power apparently is a no go area.

I have exposed a lot of the controlled organized religions but to discount everything, or throw the baby out with the bathwater is not constructive.

I spend my time promoting the message of Christ, which is Love.

Christ also attacked the lies, deceptions, and elites of the day. Which I also try to follow.

If this is considered promoting religion then I should be banned as well.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #3
berten60

You can lead the spiritual life you choose,as long as it does not harm anyone.
But when *spirituality* is being organized into a *religion*,
with mostly absurd rules being enforced upon others,seriously harming them,
then I find it quite obvious that this is being exposed and debunked for the harmful
nonsense it is...
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:21 PM   #4
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
then I find it quite obvious that this is being exposed and debunked for the harmful
nonsense it is...
Exactly the distinction between spirituality and organized religion.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:23 PM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
nonsense it is...
This forum is "organized" and also "has rules" , and some of them are absurd, like this whole "no promoting religion" thing, which is just a convenient excuse anyways as far as I'm concerned.

So this forum being "organized" and having "rules" does that discredit this forum ?
Old 30-12-2016, 09:25 PM   #6
berten60

No Vancity,this forum is not a religion,
and comparing the two is rather silly.

Last edited by berten60; 30-12-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:27 PM   #7
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
No Vancity,this forum is not a religion,
and comparing the two is rather silly.
But you are trying to discredit something because it is organized and has rules no ?

So in essence you are suggesting that rules and organization are BAD things.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:28 PM   #8
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

But the religion of believing in a higher power apparently is a no go area.
Oh please. No one believes this except you.

No where has this assumption been made or assumed or hinted at.

Perhaps try reading posts i have made if you think this is the case.

Again, and i am getting extremely fucked off saying this but you are free to discuss whatever you want to here, in accordance with the rules for posting.

i dont know how many times i or the rest of the admin team need to say it?

Doesn't matter how many times we say it, seems some people here just want to have a perpetual dig at us.

We have been accused us of having an agenda, we do not have an agenda, but it seems that you do with these constant NLP digs you are applying.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:28 PM   #9
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

OP, you are not banned.

Perhaps that says it all?
Old 30-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #10
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Oh please. No one believes this except you.

No where has this assumption been made or assumed or hinted at.

Perhaps try reading posts i have made if you think this is the case.

Again, and i am getting extremely fucked off saying this but you are free to discuss whatever you want to here, in accordance with the rules for posting.

i dont know how many times i or the rest of the admin team need to say it?

Doesn't matter how many times we say it, seems some people here just want to have a perpetual dig at us.

We have been accused us of having an agenda, we do not have an agenda, but it seems that you do with these constant NLP digs you are applying.
So we can discuss whatever we want can we ?

But if we get out of line our threads get thrown into the Rant Room.

I see how that works.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #11
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
This forum is "organized" and also "has rules" , and some of them are absurd, like this whole "no promoting religion" thing, which is just a convenient excuse anyways as far as I'm concerned.

So this forum being "organized" and having "rules" does that discredit this forum ?
Those rules, the 'religion' one, in particular, was in place when you joined the forum. You agreed to them as part of your membership.

If you think the rules are absurb, the door is over there >
Old 30-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #12
cosmicpurpose1.618

Religion is not good or bad, it's powerful.

It has the power to destroy our civilization, just as it has the power to save it
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #13
berten60

Vancity wrote:
>But you are trying to discredit something because it is organized and has rules no ?
>So in essence you are suggesting that rules and organization are BAD things.

When it comes to *spirituality* being organized,turning it into a *religion*,
the result is always the same:
Division ("My faith is better than yours")

Last edited by berten60; 30-12-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #14
the apprentice
Inactive

I have a total different outlook on religion and have studied it in great depth, bought a plethora of different book, masonic included, as well as a sizeable masonic library that was given to me a couple of years ago.

One common theme returns every time and that one is nature or the love of the ancients for it and that which drives it. The sun was both loved and revered when the seasons were unfavorable and the less fortuitous moments where the fear and mind altering sharlatenS were born, know as shamans.

The ultimate control mechanism has always been our immediate environment, those who keep an allotment for vital gains like we do here know full well what the parsimoniousness of nature can and won't procure, and from this comes natural and spiritual well being and a true link with the earth itself, this by and large we have lost.

What icke is unwittingly doing is concentrating on those who are the known opportunists, yet fails to go that Little bit further and misses out the factual evidence from learned authors like Frazer and Massey who are rarely mentioned in his shows.

I have studied the direct links and the footsteps and timings of the sun and where those dates cross the exact rubricon where the science of nature and the seasons in the clergy eyes are allegorized, the two are inseparable as a clock and it's gears and pointers.

The churches all of them are not giving the true reflections of what nature still brings and what her well being still brings to a greater degree, but they are climbing on board very fast, but instead of adding the attributes of nature under the halo of Christ's or the sun, they are towing the carbon credit and corporate line to add insult to already injured minds.

The parsimoniousness of nature is pure spirit and love in the more favourable times of year, and the plague of mankind during the colder times of year, this knowledge if used wisely is all powerful yet we bastardize the very love that keeps us all alive and always has.

This for want of a better words is what the Greeks termed as Telios or Gaia, the only free giving love machine that cannot be altered by mankind, it's is all we really need to be happy.

But we have to work under it's rules not religions enforcement outside of nature, at the end of each glorious day under it's watchful eye, our own well being depends upon the things that we create and our futures depend on the things we make thereafter.

Everything else is irrelevant, we have the power to create a better world upon the surface, but we are not allowing love to flourish in the only way our provider does, every morning a blackbird sings in our garden and herein is a message.

Last edited by the apprentice; 30-12-2016 at 09:51 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:36 PM   #15
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
So we can discuss whatever we want can we ?

But if we get out of line our threads get thrown into the Rant Room.

I see how that works.
If your thread / post / discussion is creating disruption, is against the rules or opposed to the ethos of the forum then yes, it may get ranted.

See the "Halal only" thread for examples as to why threads are ranted. If you think we should have threads like that, that openly discuss racist views as ordained by religious doctrine, threads that create seperatism and present disruptive attitudes in the open forum, then i'm sorry, but you need to join london islamic society or something.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:40 PM   #16
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
nonsense it is...
I absolutely agree, but most religious teachings do too..
Old 30-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #17
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Exactly the distinction between spirituality and organized religion.
But what happens when people unified by their spiritual truths organised a community to resist the evil PTB and live how they believe they should live, a spiritual conscious revolution..Is there anything wrong with that?
Old 30-12-2016, 09:58 PM   #18
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
But what happens when people unified by their spiritual truths organised a community to resist the evil PTB and live how they believe they should live, a spiritual conscious revolution..Is there anything wrong with that?
Not when H2, many are already doing just that in their bee loud glade.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 10:09 PM   #19
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
OP, you are not banned.

Perhaps that says it all?
yay i dindnt ever think i would be, i still have faith

Not all though , i just wanted to point out what i think the main problem is with the forum and ickes work, just those two little words used in the same sentence "created" for and "used" for.. Makes a big difference..

I would say the majority of religious followers and every one would agree with one, but the other is an untruth that will divide the majority people.

Seems to be the root cause of the problems dogging the forum..defending an untruth on truth seeker forum cant be easy.
Old 30-12-2016, 10:26 PM   #20
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
You have asked a moral question rather than a rational question.

When you say spiritual truths, you mean beliefs. Since spiritual truths can't be proved outside of personal experience.

Communities united on beliefs, pander to our natural instincts for fellowship and fellow feeling, group security but also to heirarchy and leadership, the very things that go against the spirit of truth and freedom.

That's how cults and religions are born and differ from philosophy and spirituality.

When it comes to questions of morality or right or wrong, that doesn't come from an outside authority but from inside, from understanding love.

The rules of the forum are not meant to dictate what is right ot wrong, but are meant as a spirit of promoting truth and knowledge, while attempting to weed out untruths and manipulation.

I'm an anarchist, I don't believe in rules or authority, but I understand how forums such as this need such rules in order to exist at all. No one is being forced to stay here and post, nor how to conduct their lives outside of this forum, or how to dress, or who to marry and so on.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote