Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 22-11-2016, 10:20 PM   #1
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Default Paedophilia in professional football

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-andy-woodward

Gary Speed was coached by Bennell.

And another victim of abuse was David White of Manchester City.

http://www.brownsbfs.co.uk/Product/W.../9781782437703

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 22-11-2016 at 10:23 PM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 01:24 AM   #2
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Paul Stewart

https://www.theguardian.com/football...al-abuse-coach

Steve Walters

https://www.theguardian.com/football...rewe-alexandra

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 23-11-2016 at 01:28 AM.
Old 23-11-2016, 11:07 PM   #3
velma

By Deborah Davies {snip**

Twenty-one years ago I opened a large cardboard box and uncovered a horrific story. Teenage footballers, gifted and driven by dreams of a glittering future, had endured years of the most appalling sexual abuse by their coach.

A few months later I stood for hours outside the FA's former headquarters in Lancaster Gate, waiting for their director of coaching to arrive. I asked him what rules the FA had in place for the protection of young players.

He ignored me, not even breaking stride as he walked inside. Unfortunately for him the building had a glass front door so we filmed him walking away down the corridor, with nothing to say. And that spoke volumes.

So now a few brave men in their 40s are speaking out about the abuse that's haunted them for decades. All power to their voices. I hope more come out, speaking about not just Bennell but a problem that blighted many clubs.

I don't accept we're living in different times or that society is somehow more attuned to recognising sexual abuse.

Football has always had an obligation to its young talent, for the game's own future, but even when the problem was highlighted 21 years ago they chose to look away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...e-volumes.html
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 11:40 PM   #4
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

David White

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38084213

Frankie Boyle
Old 24-11-2016, 03:14 AM   #5
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

They could be owner operators instead.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:29 PM   #6
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Crewe were warned about Bennell

https://www.theguardian.com/football...r-board-member

Frankie Boyle
Old 25-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #7
andy1033

Makes you wonder how many more famous players, were put through the ordeal, of having to submit, to a dominating sex predator, in a guise of a coach, or manager.

Every little boys dream, and its spoiled by people like that.

Every single profession, that an adult, has a dominant role over children should be watched, as they always have attracted the types, whom will be predators to children, looking upto them for guidance, and a part of there dreams.

Disgusting, how the fa protected these monsters, whom ever they were, to protect the image of the game.

Sounds alot like the casting couch in hollywood, where producers can get anything from wannabe actors, or actresses wanting to make it. Very similar, and shows you anytime power is given to people in positions over children, some will totally abuse it.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 25-11-2016 at 08:04 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 10:54 AM   #8
baboshka1
Inactive

Crewe to launch independent review into handling of child abuse allegations
Quote:
Crewe Alexandra football club announced it will launch an independent investigation into how it has dealt with child sex abuse allegations concerning a former youth team coach.

The development came a day after the Guardian revealed Crewe had been warned that convicted child abuser Barry Bennell had sexually abused one of his junior footballers, but had allowed him to stay at the club for a number of years. Four ex-players have so far made allegations of sexual abuse against Bennell, including Andy Woodward, 43, whose account of how he had suffered has prompted a string of footballers to come forward with similar claims.

A statement released by Crewe on Saturday, 10 days after the Guardian first published Woodward’s testimony, said they were “determined a thorough investigation” should be launched at the earliest opportunity. It added that the Cheshire club “believes an independent review, to be conducted via the appointment of external legal counsel, is the correct way forward in the circumstances”.

Crewe’s announcement followed a warning from a senior police chief that a large number of alleged victims of child sex abuse in football have yet to break their silence and that the growing scandal could also engulf other British sports.Simon Bailey, the chief constable of Norfolk Constabulary and the National Police Chiefs’ Council lead for child protection, said on Saturday that a “significant” number of victims were likely to emerge, and warned that other sports’ governing bodies may start reporting similarly shocking claims.

His comments came as Operation Hydrant, which investigates allegations of historical child sex abuse within institutions or by people of public prominence, also attempted to calculate the scale of the alleged abuse. The national inquiry into child sexual abuse has already contacted all forces in England and Wales asking them to forward details urgently of any allegations they have recently received.

Scotland Yard and the Northumberland, Cheshire and Hampshire forces have launched separate investigations into historical child sex abuse allegations.

Elsewhere, the quest to track down further alleged victims of Bennell and other paedophiles in the sport continued on Saturday. The Football Association has contacted each county FA in England and Wales, asking them to forward any information to a special hotline. https://www.theguardian.com/football...se-allegations
These abuses have been kept quiet for far too long.
How can people turn a blind eye and pretend everything is fine when they knowingly know what is going on.
Scum the lot of them
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 01:47 AM   #9
madbomber

Huge story. I'm surprised it has excited so little interest on DI. I wonder if David has any insight to this given his pro career at Coventry.
Old 28-11-2016, 01:42 PM   #10
gymgenius

Looks like Bennell is in a bad way

Ex-youth football coach Barry Bennell, who is at centre of a sex abuse scandal, has been taken to hospital after an incident attended by police.

Last edited by gymgenius; 28-11-2016 at 01:46 PM.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 02:52 PM   #11
jake_ball

Looks like grass roots football is now gonna be run by the government now cos of all this. That's what it looks like to me anyway. And there are obviously no pedophiles in the government
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 03:00 PM   #12
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

How long until the words witch hunt get used.

Frankie Boyle
Old 28-11-2016, 04:48 PM   #13
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
How long until the words witch hunt get used.
Probably already has been. Not just football either. I played cricket as a young boy and we had our fair share of oddballs who liked to watch the boys shower and get changed into whites. The rule then was the visiting school had to wear school uniform on the bus to the match, then change at the venue. One particular teacher from another school insisted on checking the batsman's cup before he went out to the wicket.
Old 30-11-2016, 05:53 AM   #14
quietus
Inactive

Barry Bennell.
Didn't he lose twenty eight pounds on the slimfast plan?
quietus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #15
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AixfLC8oGPY

Frankie Boyle
Old 30-11-2016, 09:28 AM   #16
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

FA pulled all funding from child protection project

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38145061

Must've been lack of funds, eh?

Frankie Boyle
Old 30-11-2016, 11:24 AM   #17
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
FA pulled all funding from child protection project

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38145061

Must've been lack of funds, eh?
More likely, they wanted to pretend it does not exist, and pretend english football, is pure in some way.

Its more likely it was not given funds, to pretend it does not exist, so pretend english football has no problems.

These people are more obsessed with the public image, then these problems. They project all over the world, english football, has no corruption, when we all know, it probably has more then most, considering the money involved in epl.

So, i would suggest the lack of funding, was about pretending this global image of not having any wrongs in english footie, when the opposite is true.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 02:16 PM   #18
baboshka1
Inactive

Default Piers Morgan & Eric Bristow

Bristow makes comments that children should report the abuse when it happens not 30, 40 years later.
Has he not heard about that kids that do and have reported these abuses?
Has he not heard of cover the ups?
He also mentions brifley Jimmy Savile.
Intresting meassges in the interview imo more so near the end.

Last edited by baboshka1; 30-11-2016 at 02:16 PM.
Old 30-11-2016, 02:20 PM   #19
baboshka1
Inactive

1997 this came out and nothing has changed since then if anything it has got worse. Oh silly me things like do not happen today, its only happend yesteryear.

Old 01-12-2016, 09:20 AM   #20
antipodean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rY2VsRMNtI

This video above is quite revealing. Ex England player Paul Stewart who was abused (not by Bennell)infers that there was more than likely a Peadophile ring/ network of information sharing in the 1970s & 80s.

I can remember back in 1980 when I lived in London (in a grotty bedsit)I managed to get a part time job working a few evenings a week at the house of a wealthy homosexual Jewish Businessman. He would have been in his mid 50s.
The place was huge it had a sauna and a Gym.
At the interview he told me this information about himself, and when he saw that I didn't have a problem with it, he offered me the job.

During the short time I worked for him he made several overtures towards me about turning homosexual.
In the end the job just wasn't working out for either of us, he wasn't getting what he wanted, and I wasn't getting what I was offered at the interview, my own flat as part of the salary.

We did get along quite well at first, he would say some very interesting things in our conversations, he liked to name drop.

One conversation that started was when, I mentioned that I followed football.
He said he was close friends with the Doctor of a certain football club, (which was languishing at the bottom of the league) located in the North West close to Wales.

He went on to say this Doctor friend of his often sent players from the club to stay with him in London, ( if for what ever reason they had to visit the capital) and that he'd knocked them all off .
At the time I didn't know what to make of it except thinking, no wonder they're bottom of the league.

In hindsight maybe the players that stayed at this wealthy guy's house were young players from the club's age group teams.

Last edited by antipodean; 01-12-2016 at 09:30 AM.
antipodean is offline   Reply With Quote