netta
Inactive

awwww I love the cookie monster.
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #22
goldman

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsun View Post
...anybody noticed Vodafone`s latest adverts around London... cant find any images on the net at the mo` but they look like an 11 with a city skyline in the back ground!.. anyone else noticed?

Siiiiiiccckkk I see sixes everywhere!
goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 01:53 AM   #23
gracie55

Counting the grey columns at the top of the left building there are 9 and 11 grey columns at the top of the right building.
Old 27-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #24
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie55 View Post
Counting the grey columns at the top of the left building there are 9 and 11 grey columns at the top of the right building.
Off topic but I really dig your avatar. You might be brainwashing me because I can smell the Christmas trees from when I was a kid whenever I look at it
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 02:16 AM   #25
size_of_light

Re: Sesame Street, I've long thought those bastards were a sinister mob.

I remember a comedy panel talk show here in Australia a few years ago and they showed a clip of a big group of Sesame Street kids giving a public singing performance, and one kid in the back row wasn't paying attention. Hoping to go unnoticed, the adult standing beside him angrily and brutally snapped him back into line before re-adjusting the insincere, plastic 'love-and sweetness' smile on his own face for the audience.

And what better way to send out codes via TV than with the letter and word for the day? Someone with way too much time on their hands should find out what words and letters words were originally broadcast on what dates, and look for links with world events.

This has inspired me to dig out my old Sesame Street books now.

Maybe Grover forewarned us about the Boxing Day Tsunami, Big Bird predicted the Challenger explosion and Bert and Ernie were making coded forecasts about the global economic meltdown all those years ago and I missed it.

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-02-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 27-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #26
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Are there any ways you could verify those memories to figure out if they're true or false? For instance: 911 in 1981. How do you remember that you predicted that?
well he also invented the air bubbles in trainers, but the nasa executive next door spying/listening in on him patented the idea first!

so he probably did predict those too, as well as much more other stuff too probably.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 04:19 AM   #27
ian2day
Inactive

I know that this is far out there and hard to believe. I really do. Attempts have been made on my life and yet a simple blood, urine or hair test which could of isolated any poison was not carried out by my doctor. Is he in on it as well? I dont have anyone I trust. Would you trust anyone if what I said has happened to me had happened to you? All I can do is perhaps hope that someone who can really help me will turn up in my life. I have no money for any sort of legal battle as eveything has been stolen from me.

Last edited by ian2day; 27-02-2009 at 04:20 AM.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 04:25 AM   #28
secondsun

Quote:
Is he in on it as well?

...at a certain level... probably!?.....the people which are ` in on it`.... is much more than most could find comprehensible!... some people that are in on it dont know they are in on it!.... imo`!

Last edited by secondsun; 27-02-2009 at 04:26 AM.
secondsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #29
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Bet you won't find this one anywhere else.

‘It's Probably Just a Coincidence.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #30
citroen999

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.................................. . .......... .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .......... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~, . .......... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

for fucks sake... give it a rest!!

There are 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth!!

If i left you alone in the woods with only a hatchet how long before you could send me an email?
citroen999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #31
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
‘It's Probably Just a Coincidence.

CTW (Childrens' Telivision Workshop) = WTC backwards.

WTC = World Trade Centre.

?FTW

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-02-2009 at 01:08 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #32
michael christopher

Wow, some of you actually believe this is proof that in 1976 the government new they were going to fly planes into the WTC, and they made this image of Cookie Monster destroying the buildings for that purpose?

Really?

I know the OP didn't say that, but some of the replies are acting like it actually proves something...

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 28-02-2009 at 01:34 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #33
biblegirl

Of all the many many many many many 9/11 threads, I have to admit this one is pretty good.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #34
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.................................. . .......... .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .......... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~, . .......... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

for fucks sake... give it a rest!!
Aha, so Oscar the Grouch was in on it too?
Old 28-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #35
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Wow, some of you actually believe this is proof that in 1976 the government new they were going to fly planes into the WTC, and they made this image of Cookie Monster destroying the buildings for that purpose?

Really?

I know the OP didn't say that, but some of the replies are acting like it actually proves something...
It's a thread you can have a bit of fun with but actually: yes, I think it does prove something.

This magazine came out in October 1976. When I punched the date October 1, 1976 into a day counter and it came out as 9111 days before 911, I found that to be an extraordinarily unlikely coincidence given the subject matter.

You can accept that something as complex as 911 was planned and carried out by multiple individuals, yet you struggle with the concept that one single person with advanced esoteric knowledge of something extremely significant that was going to happen on a designated date 25 years in the future could make the call to commission an artist to create this cover to embed a powerful subliminal in the subconscious minds of millions of children who would then be in their late 20s and early 30s when that event actually took place?

People who doubt the validity of something like this are underestimating how easy it would be to get this published, and then it's only a question of whether or not you think people knew what was coming 25 years out from the event.

When the event was such a pivotal moment in the advancement of an historic agenda I think it's naive not to appreciate the strong likelihood that they did.

Last edited by size_of_light; 28-02-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 28-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #36
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Aha, so Oscar the Grouch was in on it too?
Oscar's trash can symbolised WTC7.
Old 28-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #37
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Has somebody deleted a load of posts from this thread?

There's not one post on here that bears any relation whatsoever to what you just said. The first instance of the word 'proof' being used in this thread is your post

Bearing in mind this is the David Icke forum, I would expect people to speculate as to the potential significance, or otherwise, of a depiction of Cookie Monster destroying twin towers

Good find. Interesting
Old 28-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #38
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
Good find. Interesting
Considering most of the information on this forum is regurgitated from other sources, I agree, I think this is a brilliant find; a tantalising clue salvaged from the memory hole of history by the OP.

For Christmas 1977, when I was five, I got a Sesame Street book called "Whatever You Do, Don't Turn The Page!" which featured Grover imploring readers not to turn to the next page, and every time you did he would get increasingly frustrated, slapping his head and going to more and more extreme lengths like chaining up the pages, building bricks walls etc. to stop you from going further. It was fucking awesome and hilarious and I remember it fondly to this day.

How many kids who got this October 1976 magazine would similarly remember that front cover somewhere in their subconscious minds? A lot.

Subliminals are everywhere in the media and have been for a long time, and esoteric ritual abuse of individual children has occurred for thousands of years so it shouldn't be any big surprise that methods like this would be employed on children en masse, with this being a great possible example of it, connecting in to one of the most significant events of our times.

I don't think it should be quickly dismissed and forgotten about just because of the embarrassment people might associate with examining a children's book seriously now that they're adults.

Last edited by size_of_light; 28-02-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 28-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #39
hirschfelder

It's a good point

I don't think it's a stretch to suggest that some of our most powerful memories are from when we were children

I used to cry at the end of The Incredible Hulk and when I listened to the theme again recently, I might as well have been 4 yrs old again. I fought back the tears bravely, but the depth of feeling I got was pretty intense, considering the time gap and the fact that I only cried because I misunderstood the show

To what end that might be exploited, or why someone might plant seeds of foreknowledge of 911 en masse into the collective psyche of America's children, I have no idea, but there's no doubting the power of childhood memories
Old 28-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #40
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Oscar's trash can symbolised WTC7.
Aha, I knew it!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote