Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 17-11-2014, 12:55 AM   #1
fanof2012

Default Apathy and ignorance toward the NSA

So I tried to create another Facebook account after the Facebook Nazis had already deleted my other previous accounts, and when I was forced to enter a phone number to get a security code to use Facebook again, a message said that the phone number (which was my cell phone) had been used too many times and that I needed to use another number. I tried to call several people I knew and it took me three people to finally get someone who was willing to let me use their cell phone to get the security code to access my account again. All the other guys said they didn't feel comfortable giving their number to Facebook as they felt that the someone might use the number against them in some bad way.

After they all told me this, I told them all, "You do realize the NSA had everyone's number, and you do realize that Facebook works hand-in-hand with the NSA all the time, don't you?" The people said, "Well, what could the NSA do to harm me?"

Doesn't this kind of behavior show how apathetic and ignorant people are toward tyranny like NSA surveillance but worry much more about other seemingly more harmless things? I don't understand my fellow species behavior.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 03:36 AM   #2
lionson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
So I tried to create another Facebook account after the Facebook Nazis had already deleted my other previous accounts, and when I was forced to enter a phone number to get a security code to use Facebook again, a message said that the phone number (which was my cell phone) had been used too many times and that I needed to use another number. I tried to call several people I knew and it took me three people to finally get someone who was willing to let me use their cell phone to get the security code to access my account again. All the other guys said they didn't feel comfortable giving their number to Facebook as they felt that the someone might use the number against them in some bad way.

After they all told me this, I told them all, "You do realize the NSA had everyone's number, and you do realize that Facebook works hand-in-hand with the NSA all the time, don't you?" The people said, "Well, what could the NSA do to harm me?"

Doesn't this kind of behavior show how apathetic and ignorant people are toward tyranny like NSA surveillance but worry much more about other seemingly more harmless things? I don't understand my fellow species behavior.
When you say something they don't like now they know who you are and everything about you.

What could they do? They can kill you or your family, harass you, smash cars into telephone poles in front of your house as many times as they like, put you on a list so local police harass you, make threatening phone calls and then make you look crazy if you tell anyone. That's what they can do.

{10:28** And fear not them which kill the body,
but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is
able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Last edited by lionson; 17-11-2014 at 04:20 AM.
lionson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 03:21 PM   #3
jonnyc55

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionson View Post
What could they do? They can kill you or your family, harass you, smash cars into telephone poles in front of your house as many times as they like, put you on a list so local police harass you, make threatening phone calls and then make you look crazy if you tell anyone. That's what they can do.

{10:28** And fear not them which kill the body,
but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is
able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
You just explained the insidious nature of TPTB. They use you and use what you say against you.

This is real. They mimic and curtail us.

The same as you posting an explanation on what you saw on the news. It is that real ( well the news is debatable lol).

They accept us to live because we choose to live their way. Mindless and displaced to nature, the nature that gave you life and a planet.

Last edited by jonnyc55; 17-11-2014 at 03:23 PM.
jonnyc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 08:09 PM   #4
lionson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyc55 View Post
You just explained the insidious nature of TPTB. They use you and use what you say against you.

This is real. They mimic and curtail us.

The same as you posting an explanation on what you saw on the news. It is that real ( well the news is debatable lol).

They accept us to live because we choose to live their way. Mindless and displaced to nature, the nature that gave you life and a planet.
None of what I said is based on what I saw on the news or even alternative news.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #5
jonnyc55

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionson View Post
None of what I said is based on what I saw on the news or even alternative news.
Sorry.

I meant in relation to how true your words were.

What I meant. As true as grass is green.
Old 17-11-2014, 10:40 PM   #6
lionson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyc55 View Post
Sorry.

I meant in relation to how true your words were.

What I meant. As true as grass is green.
It's all good. I just don't want people to think I'm spreading rumors. Yes they are good at flipping things around and putting it back on you. This is why the spoken word is so powerful. When the righteous speak with conviction there is only so much they can do.
Old 17-11-2014, 11:14 PM   #7
furling

Arrow Don't give your mobile number to use on CIABook

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
I tried to call several people I knew and it took me three people to finally get someone who was willing to let me use their cell phone to get the security code to access my account again. All the other guys said they didn't feel comfortable giving their number to Facebook as they felt that the someone might use the number against them in some bad way.
If you called me and asked me to give you my mobile number, to use as some verification on CIABook, then I would of said no as well. Some of the same reasons as your mates said.

Regardless if you think the NSA has all your numbers or not, I would still not provide my number for you to use.

Facebook will then track my locations of the mobile number, under your facebook user name, account. If your saying anything that Facebook don't like, then it's my number that gets passed to the so called, authorities.

Have you never heard of a PAYG (Pay As You Go) sim card? Get one of them next time then bin it!

Or use something like this site suggests. https://www.raymond.cc/blog/top-10-s...without-phone/

FYI Youtube also now asks you for a number to verify your account, just so you can upload longer videos. I used the second option. It's a pain and many like facebook are going the same way.

Either don't use facebook or use all fake info. Also be aware, if facebook thinks you are not real, then you will get a screen like below and asked to upload some government ID or lose your account.

Would you then expect your mates to let you use a copy of their passport or driving licence? See why most people would not let you use their mobile number now?

Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 17-11-2014 at 11:23 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote