For 27 18.49%
Against 119 81.51%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #41
dd72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Your whole post is a paradox.

You say that its a huge part of peoples lifes and everyone is talking about it.

And then:

You say facebook is worthless and no-body is bothered whats posted on it and that nobody gives a shit, waste of time.

And the bit about hitler doesn't even deserve comment, excpet to say he managed pretty well without facebook.
In REALITY nobody gives a shit but they're brainwashed to give a shit

Yes, he managed pretty well without facebook, imagine what he could have done with it? That point wasn't just about facebook, it was about DNA databases, cameras, microchipping etc.

If you'd told people in Germany before Hitler that some occultist nutter was going to try to unite europe into one state and possibly try to take over the world, round up many of the citizens based on ethnicity and gas them and that he'd achieve all of that through mass hypnosis, they'd have said you were crazy. It's happened before and it's happening again, probably being done by the same organisations. Hitler didn't have facebook but he had other public communication mediums and he used them all to brainwash the people, they're doing exactly the same thing today but with different technology, create negative associations in people's heads to give them a common enemy or two and positive associations with the government to keep them in line.

When I ditched my phone I felt so much better, felt like my slave chains had been cut, I now no longer feel tied to a little tracking device in my pocket and never will again. Maybe the lack of radiation helps too.
dd72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #42
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by adept View Post
Cancelled mine. Load of rubbish. I mainly used it to keep in touch with old 'friends'. Then I realized when I passed these 'friends' in the street or going about my business, they refused to speak. They'd rather talk through their keyboards than face to face.
That's the truth.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #43
mybrotherskeeper

You do realize that the internet was invented by the U.S. Department of Defense which is the same thing that created the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

If you use the internet at all, they are gathering all your search history, browsing history, favourites, etc.

You are not safe on this site and you are not anonymous here or anywhere on the internet. They know everything you do, they just don't care about everyone who knows about the NWO, in fact if you're highly intelligent and aren't rich or famous, then they like you and want you to survive because you're not one of the moronic sheeple that they hate.

Anyway, I just find it ironic so many people think facebook is the main or only site that does this, when EVERY single thing you do on the internet is being monitored.

"So God placed water and air between fire and earth, and made them so far as possible proportional to one another." ~ Plato

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?" ~ Edgar Allan Poe
mybrotherskeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #44
demaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrotherskeeper View Post
You do realize that the internet was invented by the U.S. Department of Defense which is the same thing that created the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

If you use the internet at all, they are gathering all your search history, browsing history, favourites, etc.

You are not safe on this site and you are not anonymous here or anywhere on the internet. They know everything you do, they just don't care about everyone who knows about the NWO, in fact if you're highly intelligent and aren't rich or famous, then they like you and want you to survive because you're not one of the moronic sheeple that they hate.

Anyway, I just find it ironic so many people think facebook is the main or only site that does this, when EVERY single thing you do on the internet is being monitored.
+1
demaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #45
dd72

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybrotherskeeper View Post
No, it wasn't
dd72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #46
mybrotherskeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd72 View Post
No, it wasn't
Yes it was but whatever floats your boat.

"So God placed water and air between fire and earth, and made them so far as possible proportional to one another." ~ Plato

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?" ~ Edgar Allan Poe
mybrotherskeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #47
posidon

There are more new accounts being created then accounts being deleted, and even if you decide to delete your account, they will always keep all your data on their data base you never delete nothing, when you join facebook, you sign your death sentence, one day that information could be used against you. Like the programmer of my company say, Facebook, is the best weapon on global espionage, and i don´t have the slightest doubt is own and controlled by the CIA.
Facebook have really bad things, but could also be a powerful weapon, look for the uprising in Tunisia, it all start in twitter!
In reality i never want to have one account, but my friends keep pushing me, till one girl friend decide to create one for me and offer me, if not i will never have one, 1 month latter i was deleting my account.
I work in a company that use internet as a working tool, they all have facebook, and their keep push me to create an account to be used for work, and i keep say no, is my life my privacy, but eventually a company will only wired you if you have a facebook account.
But the problem is not only the facebook, is the mobile, smartphones, and kids grow up with a phone glue to their head. Forget guys is a battle we can´t win, if we want win we need also to trow our computers!

Kids are also being brain washed to keep use social networks, look that disco music "You block me on facebook, now you going to die", everyone is dancing this on disco pubs, is total brain wash.

Last edited by posidon; 28-08-2012 at 08:31 PM.
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #48
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I think facebook is a fantastic tool, and there is nothing wrong with networking with people around the world.. I have been able to make even more friends through facebook, learn more, and also advertise my own thoughts and views to others.

Is it a danger?, within what the elite want to do to the world then yes, for sure its a tool they will infiltrate.

Also it is a way for people to be social without money or a means to go out and about, which again is ok, but not when once power has the off button, which when pressed, then what?

So there are certainly issues with Facebook, But its like a knife, you can say the knife is evil because it can hurt and kill people, but that's only when its used for that. Not when its used to eat and prepare food, or help create other tools.

the New World Order goes much deeper than facebook, and deleting your facebook account is not going to change it... awareness of the whole agenda is what needs to be clear and thus people use facebook for them selves and not an agenda..

Regarding it being imposing. People can only see what you post, so if you want to be secretive then don't post stuff you don't want people to see.
I don't mind people seeing me, I have nothing to hide.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #49
truthispower

I have Never had facebook, and I think it's superficial nonsense, but whoever wants to do facebook, then it's up to them imho...I can understand the people who want to keep in touch with family, who have maybe, moved abroad.....etc, using social sites like facebook, but I for one wouldn't use the site.....I think it's just pouring more cash into the little twat bag that invented the site for a start, his head is already firmly up his own ass imho, money went straight to his head, and he was already a total idiot/twat....and I also think it is secretly spying on people world-wide imho
truthispower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:58 AM   #50
bendelapidate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthispower View Post
I have Never had facebook, and I think it's superficial nonsense, but whoever wants to do facebook, then it's up to them imho...I can understand the people who want to keep in touch with family, who have maybe, moved abroad.....etc, using social sites like facebook, but I for one wouldn't use the site.....I think it's just pouring more cash into the little twat bag that invented the site for a start, his head is already firmly up his own ass imho, money went straight to his head, and he was already a total idiot/twat....and I also think it is secretly spying on people world-wide imho
+1

That Zuckerberg with his shit eating smile makes me want to puke. His buddies at the CIA sure picked the biggest egotistical prick for their pet project, which, incidentally was not a new idea and nothing that any other computer science student couldn't have come up with. Zuckerberg must have given the best head to the "recruiters" at MK Ultra HQ.
bendelapidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #51
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unify View Post
Some really points there kiwimaj, thanks for sharing them. I'm so glad you've come to see it's evil and made a good decision. I've been so much more sociable now than I was when I had it. How ironic is that? I think you will find that you will be making more real connections in the following week. Keep me posted
hi Unify..and thanks for your supportive and kind words...much appreciated!

Here is more of my observations, a few days on...

I have also noticed something else..when I was more of an active Forum member (here) I was getting to the point where I was getting a tad hacked off with alot of the posts and threads, and some of them were to me, shocking and awful...but..since coming off of FB and back on here now a bit more, this aint too bad afterall!! Here, I can chose to click on whatever story I wish to contribute to and even if there is a 'shocking' headline, at least there is no obligatory horror filled image to go with..unless I chose to look at the thread! And I have noticed there are really alot less awful stories on here than on fb!..When you log on to fb, there is no such 'choice', you are confronted with whatever horror-filled picture someone deems 'appropriate' to post...I won't go into detail, but you know what I mean, especially those of you who are animal rights activists, hardcore vegan or just animal lovers who feel it's ok to post some truly awful things!!

I would also remember being in quite a positive, happy and uplifted mood..then as soon as I would log into it..bang..my energy level would drop and I would start to feel down, sad and uncomfortable! I know many people on there are good people and only want to inform and bring attention to certain subjects that they feel people should know about, but I know from an instinctive level, it is not a good place to be...

So, very pleased to be back a bit more regularly.and don't miss fb one little bit!
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #52
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendelapidate View Post
+1

That Zuckerberg with his shit eating smile makes me want to puke. His buddies at the CIA sure picked the biggest egotistical prick for their pet project, which, incidentally was not a new idea and nothing that any other computer science student couldn't have come up with. Zuckerberg must have given the best head to the "recruiters" at MK Ultra HQ.
+1..totally agree!!

I too go along with the view that Zuckerberg was not the creator, just the front man..Though, if he steps out of line, there may also be a bridge waiting with his name on it...in other words, the position he is in is extremely un-enviable..as fb is one of their most important spying tools...and can see a point in the future where people will be too scared to write what they really feel as they will be carted off, interned and 'done up' for terrorist crimes...nice! NOT!

Old 29-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #53
grasshopper

when I write some friends or students I make this on fb - its easier than via mail cause everyone is there always

some friends of mine advertise their works there...its comfortable for this

Old 29-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #54
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
when I write some friends or students I make this on fb - its easier than via mail cause everyone is there always

some friends of mine advertise their works there...its comfortable for this

I had a business page on there helping to advertise my little business and would send Event invites to people, out of the hundreds I had as 'friends', don't think one person ever attended anything from FB. I also think there are so many invites to this and that, that people simply can't be arsed, and I also think that it has somehow devalued friendships and alot of the good stuff going on.

When people claim to want to keep fb because it keeps them in contact with people, doesn't it really mean they don't actually have to have anything 'real and in person' to do with them? If you go online to access it, then you can also go online to check your emails..and reach over and use the phone..Again, I think it is keeping people apart, as opposed to bringing people together. The voyeurs will see what is happening in their 'friends' lives and thus feel less inclined to actually have any physical contact...when all they need to do is..log on..Just an observation..
Old 29-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #55
dolores1

I never started one ! - I hate bait.

Gone fishing for fish!

The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #56
whatsinaname

If you think it's a weapon of some sort....use it to your advantage.

I've never been on it, by the way; just never had an interest.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #57
jesuschristantichrist

Location: 13 Lloyd Town Rd, Apartment 1118, Calafornia, Nova Scota, G0F U5F Buzzer Number 1318

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowd control View Post
Yes, there is the argument for using it against them by pumping out truth on it.

Use the enemy's hand to catch a snake and all that :•)

Although, expect any post containing any semblance of truth or that which requires any degree of thought to fall ignored down that news feed, whilst some inane "can't decide what to wear" status gets bombarded with comments and likes.

We truly are pissing against the wind on there my friends.
Yep you are so right and I forgot to mention Facebook seperates us, it gives us the illusion we are connecting when in fact it is destroying our social parts of our brain by starving them with face to face contact. The Internet lets us think we are closer together when in fact we are further apart.

Your right, Facebook must go...pissing against the wind is what I am doing with it. No one will wake up.
jesuschristantichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #58
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
When people claim to want to keep fb because it keeps them in contact with people, doesn't it really mean they don't actually have to have anything 'real and in person' to do with them? If you go online to access it, then you can also go online to check your emails..and reach over and use the phone..Again, I think it is keeping people apart, as opposed to bringing people together. The voyeurs will see what is happening in their 'friends' lives and thus feel less inclined to actually have any physical contact...when all they need to do is..log on..Just an observation..

I don't agree, Most of my facebook friends are people who I have met in real life so then added them to my page.. and the ones who I meet on line end up being friends in the flesh that I would not have known before... it makes the world smaller as you can still keep in touch of people that live too far out for you to visit regularly ..

You can only go out so much anyway as most things cost and due to companies like "Clear Channel" owning every wall and fence in the universe for advertising its now almost impossible to promote your stuff on the street with out expense, with Facebook networking and promoting is very handy.

But the issue is that freedom in general is slowly being taken away, and this things like facebook will start to be a requirement as people will not have funds or freedom to go out ... or in fact anywhere to go.. so Facebook becomes all they have, then who ever has the off button has great power.. maybe charge people... so on. But what Facebook is for me is nothing negative at all.

If we see Facebook in that negative light, we can say the same thing about the internet in general and computers.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #59
hayed joe

FOR.

I like to keep in touch with the odd people. Get invited to events and that.
Plus, I don't fill in all my details.
"Add where you work. Add where you went to school."
No!
I mainly use it for posting poems and the odd news story. I did fuck it off and delete my account for putting my foot into it too many times.
But I soon went back. I wish the branch out feature would fuck off. I'm sick of the odd email "hayed joe, I'm joining your network" what fucking network?
Old 29-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #60
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuschristantichrist View Post
Use your weakness as your strength, use your enemy to defeat your enemy and use facebook - don't let it use you

I only use facebook to connect with the unawakened and try to help awaken them.

But your right Facebook is a tool...pardon the pun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
I think facebook is a fantastic tool, and there is nothing wrong with networking with people around the world.. I have been able to make even more friends through facebook, learn more, and also advertise my own thoughts and views to others.

Is it a danger?, within what the elite want to do to the world then yes, for sure its a tool they will infiltrate.

Also it is a way for people to be social without money or a means to go out and about, which again is ok, but not when once power has the off button, which when pressed, then what?

So there are certainly issues with Facebook, But its like a knife, you can say the knife is evil because it can hurt and kill people, but that's only when its used for that. Not when its used to eat and prepare food, or help create other tools.

the New World Order goes much deeper than facebook, and deleting your facebook account is not going to change it... awareness of the whole agenda is what needs to be clear and thus people use facebook for them selves and not an agenda..

Regarding it being imposing. People can only see what you post, so if you want to be secretive then don't post stuff you don't want people to see.
I don't mind people seeing me, I have nothing to hide.
Yep, well said!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote