Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2015, 05:00 PM   #201
greatdayforfreedom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,680
Likes: 682 (328 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
FFS, I hate the man ,but he placed his limp penis in a dead pigs head for a dare (if true,pretty sure it is ) it not like he shoved it up the pigs arse .You lot make it sound like he had full sex for pleasure ....playing right into the MSM hands .
Well Done .
How do you know it was limp and that he didn't put it up the pigs arse? Were you there? I would bet Cameron was hard as a rock.
__________________
''I started a journey 25 years ago and I'm bloody well gonna finish it. And it will only end when I do'' - David Icke.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 24-09-2015 at 05:05 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:09 PM   #202
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
How do you know it was limp and that he didn't put it up the pigs arse? Were you there? I would bet Cameron was hard as a rock.
It was a dead pigs head(as reported by the author) , one of the only intact animal heads you can buy from a Butcher . He never claimed he shagged a whole pig ...as for "hard as a rock " ...I doubt it .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:22 PM   #203
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Aleister Crowley spoke of a freemasonic initiation in which a jew was placed in a tunnel with a live pig

Initiations are dealing with taboos

But which group of people would be interested in subverting and inverting the social mores?

Sabbateans
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:25 PM   #204
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Aleister Crowley spoke of a freemasonic initiation in which a jew was placed in a tunnel with a live pig

Initiations are dealing with taboos

But which group of people would be interested in subverting and inverting the social mores?

Sabbateans
They clearly are perverted freaks .......No Question .....but its from the fucking Daily Mail .....even bigger perverts

Side bar, of side boob shots and young girls is just so wrong .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:33 PM   #205
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
They clearly are perverted freaks .......No Question .....but its from the fucking Daily Mail .....even bigger perverts

Side bar, of side boob shots and young girls is just so wrong .....
I'm not too bothered about him sticking his member in a dead pigs mouth

No one was hurt and the pig was already dead

But people should pay attention to the fact that there are secret societies of all kinds at the top of our society which manage and influence the wealthiest people in our society

If a photo of cameron exists with his cock in a pig then it is potentially a national security threat because it means our PM could be blackmailed by powerful interest groups

I move that scotland become independent imediately to remove it from such a threat and to avoid the wasteful expenditure the tories have planned for upgrades at Faslane; that money could be used for schools instead
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-09-2015 at 05:34 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:36 PM   #206
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I'm not too bothered about him sticking his member in a dead pigs mouth

No one was hurt and the pig was already dead

But people should pay attention to the fact that there are secret societies of all kinds at the top of our society which manage and influence the wealthiest people in our society

If a photo of cameron exists with his cock in a pig then it is potentially a national security threat because it means our PM could be blackmailed by powerful interest groups

I move that scotland become independent imediately to remove it from such a threat and to avoid the wasteful expenditure the tories have planned for upgrades at Faslane; that money could be used for schools instead
Quote:
If a photo of cameron exists with his cock in a pig then it is potentially a national security threat because it means our PM could be blackmailed by powerful interest groups
On this I agree ......thats why he was selected as a future PM ,just Like Tony Blair ...its all about Blackmail .....thats the game .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #207
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
On this I agree ......thats why he was selected as a future PM ,just Like Tony Blair ...its all about Blackmail .....thats the game .
so our PM is compromised as is the entire pedo parliament so scotland is well within its rights to break off from the UK imediately

Clearly the enquries into child abuse and the iraq war are a joke and democracy has been compromised in the UK

Scotland should leave and ensure its own integrity
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-09-2015 at 05:41 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:46 PM   #208
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so our PM is compromised as is the entire pedo parliament so scotland is well within its rights to break off from the UK imediately

Clearly the enquries into child abuse and the iraq war are a joke and democracy has been compromised in the UK

Scotland should leave and ensure its own integrity
Scotland is up to its neck in Child abuse at the top level ........remember Dunblane ......and so many who are in the UK Parliament are Scottish as have many of our PMs been .....do not them them off so lightly .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #209
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Scotland is up to its neck in Child abuse at the top level ........remember Dunblane ......and so many who are in the UK Parliament are Scottish as have many of our PMs been .....do not them them off so lightly .
That's why power should be decentralised down to the scottish people so that it could be held accoutable more easily

The scots would have no problem marching on a parliament in edinburgh the way the icelanders did in rekyavik
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:56 PM   #210
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
That's why power should be decentralised down to the scottish people so that it could be held accoutable more easily

The scots would have no problem marching on a parliament in edinburgh the way the icelanders did in rekyavik
Fine by me ,but don't make it sound like the Scots elite are squeeky clean when it comes to child abuse .....its not just an "English thing" they are all at it .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:00 PM   #211
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Fine by me ,but don't make it sound like the Scots elite are squeeky clean when it comes to child abuse .....its not just an "English thing" they are all at it .
What is an english thing is voting tory

The scots have a much more egalitarian streak in their cultural DNA but it is never able to be expressed properly in our country because there are so many people south of the border who pervert the political situation

We're getting tired of them
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:05 PM   #212
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
What is an english thing is voting tory

The scots have a much more egalitarian streak in their cultural DNA but it is never able to be expressed properly in our country because there are so many people south of the border who pervert the political situation

We're getting tired of them
Both Labour and Tory/LibDems, are as bad as each other ...but I would not put my trust in the SNP as yet ...they are Pro EU ....that I do not understand if they want to control their own affairs why they want the wankers in Brussels to think for them .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:14 PM   #213
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Both Labour and Tory/LibDems, are as bad as each other ...but I would not put my trust in the SNP as yet ...they are Pro EU ....that I do not understand if they want to control their own affairs why they want the wankers in Brussels to think for them .
If scotland goes indie it has an opportunity to form a new government

it is not all about the SNP; the SNP are for the time being offering a rallying point

The bankers were arrested for counterfeitting in reykavik because the population marched on the national parliament

What are the scots supposed to do if they dislike tory rule? March on westminster?

if they did that the corporate tabloid press would turn the english public against them let alone the state aparatus

if power resided in a scottish parliament the scottish people would hold it accountable

the english too would be in a better position to hold theirs accountable

It would revolutionise things both sides of the border
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-09-2015 at 06:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:17 PM   #214
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If scotland goes indie it has an opportunity to form a new government

it is not all about the SNP

The bankers were arrested for counterfeitting in reykavik because the population marched on the national parliament

What are the scots supposed to do if they dislike tory rule? March on westminster?

if they did that the corporate tabloid press would turn the english public against them let alone the state aparatus

if power resided in a scottish parliament the scottish people would hold it accountable
Or would the Scottish Parliament tell the people its the EU's fault ?? just like we English are told
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:20 PM   #215
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Or would the Scottish Parliament tell the people its the EU's fault ?? just like we English are told
who says the scots would want to stay in the EU?

The SNP want to use EU membership as an excuse for another referendum

So if the UK votes to get out of the EU next year the SNP can say: ''but that would take scotland out of the EU and we might not want that, so we're justified in having another referendum vote''

Then if scotland went indie it would then have to decide whether or not to stay in the EU (it may even be ejected and have to re-apply)

But scotlands most natural state of being would be to be like the similar country norway which is NOT IN THE EU

Like norway, scotland is an energy self sufficient country with a small population

It has no need for the EU or NATO or the UK and with its own currency it could not be bullied by the troika like greece was (which was part of the eurozone)
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-09-2015 at 06:24 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:27 PM   #216
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
who says the scots would want to stay in the EU?

The SNP want to use EU membership as an excuse for another referendum

So if the UK votes to get out of the EU next year the SNP can say: ''but that would take scotland out of the EU and we might not want that, so we're justified in having another referendum vote''

Then if scotland went indie it would then have to decide whether or not to stay in the EU (it may even be ejected and have to re-apply)

But scotlands most natural state of being would be to be like the similar country norway which is NOT IN THE EU

Like norway, scotland is an energy self sufficient country with a small population

It has no need for the EU or NATO or the UK and with its own currency it could not be bullied by the troika like greece was (which was part of the eurozone)
Lets hope you are right ..... (and I am married to a Paisley man )
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:40 PM   #217
northern star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 795 (351 Posts)
Default

Its not really about the pig though, is it? Student japes and all that, most students do daft things. Its just the fact that for the elite, those sort of bizarre rituals dont stop at graduation, they go on to ever more vile and sadistic practices on a national and world stage. The pig is just one of many training initiations to see who can be the most barbaric and, eventually, the most lacking in empathy to operate within the war machine. Does anyone really think this doesnt lead on to similar, even more secret rituals on human corpses?

Its a process which has very far reaching destructive results all around the world, a world who sees the British as a very strange people who like to indulge in sex with animals and children, and for these to be acceptable practices to ensure promotion to the top levels of society. I dont believe this weirdness goes on at this level anywhere else, apart from maybe some nation ruled by voodoo like Haiti. And its the politicians and royals who keep this sick social hierarchical structure in place. A pyramid of aspiration that to be part of, you have to take part in. Thats why so many decent people fail to succeed in this system. Hopefully the cracks in the dam of truth are unstoppable.
__________________
Keep on keepin' on
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:40 PM   #218
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Lets hope you are right ..... (and I am married to a Paisley man )
well there's your ticket to the promised land!

Joking aside though....a big transformation north of the border would lead to a big transformation south of the border

The SNP tremor was followed by the corbyn tremor south of the border
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-09-2015 at 06:40 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 06:45 PM   #219
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Its not really about the pig though, is it? Student japes and all that, most students do daft things. Its just the fact that for the elite, those sort of bizarre rituals dont stop at graduation, they go on to ever more vile and sadistic practices on a national and world stage. The pig is just one of many training initiations to see who can be the most barbaric and, eventually, the most lacking in empathy to operate within the war machine. Does anyone really think this doesnt lead on to similar, even more secret rituals on human corpses?

Its a process which has very far reaching destructive results all around the world, a world who sees the British as a very strange people who like to indulge in sex with animals and children, and for these to be acceptable practices to ensure promotion to the top levels of society. I dont believe this weirdness goes on at this level anywhere else, apart from maybe some nation ruled by voodoo like Haiti. And its the politicians and royals who keep this sick social hierarchical structure in place. A pyramid of aspiration that to be part of, you have to take part in. Thats why so many decent people fail to succeed in this system. Hopefully the cracks in the dam of truth are unstoppable.
this stuff goes on all around the world because the same things motivating the psychopaths in the Uk are the same things motivating psychopaths elsewhere

Freemasonry has initiation ceremonies and it is a global network

There are darker levels to occult groups which will deal with taboos of all kinds

Some sadus in india will eat the flesh of the dead and the sabbateans deliberately set out to invert societal mores
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 10:36 PM   #220
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

When Cameron and his ilk do stuff like sticking their private parts into a dead animal/child, they are NOT doing it for a dare, they are doing it to be blackmailed - Ie they are making an solemn oath. If anyone thinks that Cameron (and other politicians) do this for a laugh, then you have a lot to learn. Sorry.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (1)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.