Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 07-03-2016, 02:31 PM   #1
gremlin

Default architect designs tower shaped like a cobra

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ead-snake.html

A Russian architect has designed a skyscraper shaped like a cobra, predicting that his snake-like tower to be built in a prominent Middle Eastern city.

The majestic design features a round base to appear like a serpent's body, as well as an open-mouthed head, set to house a terraced 'restaurant or nightclub'.

The aptly named 'Asian Cobra Tower' has been designed by Monaco-based architect Vasily Klyukin, from Moscow.

A bit blatant?

And where do you find the cobra? in the london square mile, in buildings and offices of the banking world.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #2
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ead-snake.html

A Russian architect has designed a skyscraper shaped like a cobra, predicting that his snake-like tower to be built in a prominent Middle Eastern city.

The majestic design features a round base to appear like a serpent's body, as well as an open-mouthed head, set to house a terraced 'restaurant or nightclub'.

The aptly named 'Asian Cobra Tower' has been designed by Monaco-based architect Vasily Klyukin, from Moscow.

A bit blatant?

And where do you find the cobra? in the london square mile, in buildings and offices of the banking world.
Blatent yeah, but blatently what?. I once for fun designed a banjo based upon Stonehenge, just ‘cos Stonehenge plus the henge avenue looks like a banjo. It does. Have I been an unwitting tool of the conspiracy? I'm not trying to deny any conspiracy though, just interested in the line where art crosses over from being just art to something else, and it's a difficult line to draw.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:26 AM   #3
gymgenius

I don't know about blatant, but it looks shit.

My 11 month old could do better.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote