Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 30-05-2018, 11:33 AM   #1
Prince_Arthur
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation The Eagle and Child Pub – A Story about Child Grooming

The Eagle and Child Pub – A Story about Child Grooming

Eagle and Child 1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The sign alludes to a true historical account of child grooming (and subsequent death by accidental drowning, suicide, or even ritual sacrifice) by Roman Emperor Hadrian.

Ref: http://www.ianridpath.com/startales/antinous.htm

As of 2005 there were 25 pubs in the UK named the ‘Eagle and Child’ (unknowingly?) advertising child grooming.

‘Aquila and Antinous’

Eagle and Child 2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

The Star Constellation was named by gay Roman Emperor Hadrian in 132AD to commemorate the loss of the love of his life – Antinous his boyfriend.

Now maybe a lot of the pubs could plead ignorance as to the historical origins of the name of their hostelry.

However, two pubs in Oxford and Cambridge definitely cannot plead ignorance:

i) The Eagle and Child in St Giles' Street, Oxford is owned by St. John's College, Oxford and before that University College since the 17th century. The pub had been part of an endowment belonging to University College since the 17th century. It has associations with the Inklings writers' group which included J. R. R. Tolkien and C. S. Lewis.

ii) The Eagle, Cambridge. Originally opened in 1667 as the "Eagle and Child". The site is owned by Corpus Christi College.

Aquila (Latin for Eagle and symbolic of Hadrian) and Antinous his boyfriend.

Antinous (pronounced ‘anti-no-us’) was the boy lover of the Roman Emperor Hadrian and hence is a real character, not a mythological one, although the story reads like fiction. Antinous was born c. AD 110 in the town of Bythinium (also called Claudiopolis), near present-day Bolu in north-western Turkey. At that time this area was a Roman province, and Hadrian is thought to have met Antinous during an official visit. Hadrian, the first openly gay Roman Emperor, was smitten by the boy and groomed him to become his constant companion.

Hadrian’s happiness did not last long, though. While on a trip up the Nile in AD 130, Antinous drowned near the present-day town of Mallawi in Egypt. Supposedly an oracle had predicted that the Emperor would be saved from danger by the sacrifice of the object he most loved, and Antinous realized that this description applied to him.

Whether the drowning was accident, suicide, or even ritual sacrifice, Hadrian was heartbroken by it. He founded a city called Antinoöpolis near the site of the drowning, declared Antinous a god, and commemorated him in the sky from stars south of Aquila, the Eagle, that had not previously been considered part of any constellation.

Antinous was mentioned as a sub-division of Aquila in Ptolemy’s Almagest, although it is not included among the canonical 48 Greek figures. Ptolemy worked at Alexandria at the mouth of the Nile and he compiled the Almagest about 20 years after the famous drowning so he would have known the story; indeed, he might have had a hand in creating the constellation, possibly at Hadrian’s request. According to Ptolemy, Antinous consisted of six stars, which we now know as Eta, Theta, Delta, Iota, Kappa, and Lambda Aquilae.

The constellation’s first known depiction was in 1536 on a celestial globe by the German mathematician and cartographer Caspar Vopel (1511–61); it was shown again in 1551 on a globe by Gerardus Mercator. Tycho Brahe listed it as a separate constellation in his star catalogue of 1602 and it remained widely accepted into the 19th century, when it was eventually remerged with Aquila.

For other strange stories related to pub signs, see the Pub Astrology website:

https://pubastrology.com/

https://pubastrology.com/new-world-o...of-the-garter/

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress...arter-v1_8.pdf

Last edited by Prince_Arthur; 30-05-2018 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo
Prince_Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
tinfoil hat

One thing I don't understand about all the elitist Paedophilia is that you would think they would have legalised it by now or at least lowered the age limit.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 03:13 PM   #3
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
One thing I don't understand about all the elitist Paedophilia is that you would think they would have legalised it by now or at least lowered the age limit.
According to the state media, paedophilia only refers to sick individuals with a “primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#Definitions

Do you think 14 is young enough?
The vast majority of countries in Europe set the age of consent (for sex) between 14 and 16 years.
Here are some countries from the “civilised” Europe were the age of consent is 14...

Albania; Andorra; Austria;
Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria;
Estonia; Germany; Hungary;
Italy; Liechtenstein;
Montenegro; Montenegro;
Portugal; San Marino; Serbia.

The State of Vatican City prohibits sexual acts with minors (below the age of eighteen years). But "the offence does not exist if the sexual acts take place within a marriage".
But a boy can’t marry before he’s 16 and a girl not before 14: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Last edited by st jimmy; 30-05-2018 at 03:13 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 05:07 PM   #4
tinfoil hat

What do you mean 'do I think 14 is young enough'?

Do you think it is?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 08:18 AM   #5
Prince_Arthur
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation The Eagle and Child - An Advert for the Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post

The Elite are very well acquainted with signs and symbology and have a highly acquired sense of humour that goes way above the heads of most of the general public.

Advertisements for CHILD GROOMING such as the EAGLE AND CHILD are hilarious to them.

The ruling aristocracy can even get the plebs to unwittingly support their activities. Most people think that the Eagle and Child in Oxford is really ‘cool’ and like to be associated with Tolkien, Lewis and the Inklings. The pub is generally ‘packed’ and is often standing room only – yes very trendy.

How little do they know.

Paedophilia is illegal but I’d be interested to see how many members of the Elite are serving prison time for such offences.

Answers on a post card – probably….

Last edited by Prince_Arthur; 31-05-2018 at 09:17 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 31-05-2018, 09:26 AM   #6
techman

The name Eagle and Child, as in the pub, would be on the tip of some of the older generations tongues where I live as there's one in my home town thats been open for donkeys (think its still open, which is surprising considering the amount of pubs closing left, right and centre in the area). I should mention this to the regulars of this watering hole and see their reaction "that's nowt be bothered bout mate, never heard so much rubbish" lol.

Thinking about it though, it does seem a strange name for a pub. Eagle and Rabbit, Eagle and Fox, etc, but Eagle and Child?. Its not as if we've got giant Thunderbirds flying around snatching children as allegedly reported in North America, or its some folklore tale that's been passed down.

Last edited by techman; 31-05-2018 at 09:28 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:36 PM   #7
juttkeys

Theres an Eagle and child in the town I live too, not heard that before....
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:44 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

I could have sworn that i posted in this thread before and yet my post has dissapeared!

the eagle is the star constellation scorpio and the child is the constellation aquarius

along with leo the lion and taurus the bull they signify the turning points of the seasons
Old 03-06-2018, 05:51 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I could have sworn that i posted in this thread before and yet my post has dissapeared!

the eagle is the star constellation scorpio and the child is the constellation aquarius

along with leo the lion and taurus the bull they signify the turning points of the seasons
That was the "down with beer" thread.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:54 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
That was the "down with beer" thread.
ah ok that would explain that cheers!

what i'm saying about the constellations strengthens the argument the OP has made in another thread about the inns being related to the stars

those four beings i mentioned above are also said to be the four evangelists and obviously jesus represents a solar figure in the middle of the solar calender year
Old 03-06-2018, 06:45 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

yeah it goes deeper than that though as its ALCHEMICAL
Old 03-06-2018, 06:58 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

The following passage is cut'n'pasted from my 'poor had no lawyers' thread which is inspired by the book of the same name by the green party politician andy wightman which is about the processes whereby the people of scotland were disspossesed of their land

'King James kidnapped by subterfuge (he invited them for a religious service onto a boat which then promptly set sail with them on board) twelve highland chiefs and threw them in prison for twelve months until nine of them agreed to sign a statute agreeing to repair kirks, establish inns, control liqeur, expel the bards and send their eldest sons to the lowlands to be educated; he hoped to abolish gaelic and establish english as the language of the highlands. he passed a statue in 1496 to have landowners sons educated in universities to learn the laws of the crown'

so that policy of CULTURAL GENOCIDE being carried out by the freemasonic stewart king james VI sought to impose the following things on gaelic territories:

-the repair of kirks (so the church could then lecture the people according to church doctrine)
-establish inns (perhaps this infrastructure is to enable travel in gaelic territories to aid the pacification and occupation of those territories)
-controlling liquer (this then placed state controls on the highlanders traditional liquer whiskey which not only helped them through a working week in a tough climate but also no doubt provided dutch courage in times of conflict)
-the expulsion of the bards (in the oral gaelic culture the bards represented the repositories of their peoples art, myths and legends and encouraged a right brain view of the world)
-education of chiefs eldest sons in the lowlands where their highland view of the world would be replaced by the mercantalist commercial view of the lowland merchants

I find it interesting that INNs are one of the impositions forced on the highlands as road improvements have always been the mark of imperialist control as they enable faster encroachments of native territories by occupying forces and the swift suppression of any dissent

Were the inns set up and run by a freemasonic network of astrologically minded people? very possible

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-06-2018 at 07:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 09:29 AM   #13
Prince_Arthur
Premier Subscribers

Exclamation The Stanley Family Crest – The Eagle and Child

The Stanley Family Crest – The Eagle and Child

A DEEPLY CARVED 16TH CENTURY ENGLISH OAK PANEL OF THE EAGLE AND CHILD. FAMILY CREST OF THE STANLEY FAMILY. CIRCA 1530.

16th-century-english-oak-panel-of-the-eagle-and-child-family-crest-of-the-stanley-family-circa-1530 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

THE EAGLE AND CHILD WAS THE FAMILY CREST OF THE STANLEY FAMILY WHICH INCLUDED THE EARLS OF DERBY. ORIGINALLY THE CREST OF THE LATHOM FAMILY FROM LANCASHIRE, WHEN THE FAMILIES UNITED THROUGH THE MARRIAGE OF ISABELLA DE LATHOM AND SIR JOHN STANLEY IN 1385 THE STANLEY FAMILY ADOPTED THE EAGLE AND CHILD CREST.PROVENANCE- FROM THE EX LONGRIDGE COLLECTION.

Ref: https://www.periodoakantiques.co.uk/...-stockno-1025/

Earl of Derby Family Crest – Eagle and Child (also Knight of the Garter – Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense – Shame on He Who Thinks Bad of It)

Earl of Derby Crest 1 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Earl of Derby Crest 2 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Edward Stanley Earl of Derby by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Stanley Coat of Arms Stanley Palace Chester by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

Stanley Coat of Arms Detail Stanley Palace Chester by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

What message were (are) this noble Stanley Family trying to convey through their choice of Family Crest?