Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 15-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
keithm
Inactive

Default Mystery expert at ground zero “Harley Man”

I don't know how many people remember this guy at ground zero on september 11th. It was right after the towers had come down and fox was interviewing witnesses. He is the guy that described that as he was watching he saw the plane "Karine" in to the building "coming through the other side". "Then, I watched as both the towers came down due to structural failure, because the fire was just too intense."

If any of you are familiar with the John Stewart show "The daily show" on that show named Rob Riggle.

I believe that is who this man is. A paid actor who in 2001 was unknown.

Riggle was a major in the United States Marine Corps Reserve where he served in Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. He is currently a public affairs officer with the New York City Public Affairs unit and is a recipient of the Combat Action Ribbon. He has referred to his military experiences on The Daily Show, often when acting as the show's "Military Analyst", sometimes facetiously claiming he could kill any other member of the show. He is the only Daily Show cast member to have been in the U.S. military

Here is the work-up of this guy. I spent a while on this taking several images from the Daily Show clips and matching them next to the original footage on 9/11.

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL268.../361485259.jpg

Last edited by keithm; 15-04-2009 at 05:36 PM.
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
narcolepticwatchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post
I don't know how many people remember this guy at ground zero on september 11th. It was right after the towers had come down and fox was interviewing witnesses. He is the guy that described that as he was watching he saw the plane "Karine" in to the building "coming through the other side". "Then, I watched as both the towers came down due to structural failure, because the fire was just too intense."

If any of you are familiar with the John Stewart show "The daily show" on that show named Rob Riggle.

Riggle was a major in the United States Marine Corps Reserve where he served in Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. He is currently a public affairs officer with the New York City Public Affairs unit and is a recipient of the Combat Action Ribbon. He has referred to his military experiences on The Daily Show, often when acting as the show's "Military Analyst", sometimes facetiously claiming he could kill any other member of the show. He is the only Daily Show cast member to have been in the U.S. military

Here is the work-up of this guy. I spent a while on this taking several images from the Daily Show clips and matching them next to the original footage on 9/11.

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL268.../361485259.jpg

That famous interview was one of the first things i saw which made me think that actors were involved on 911.

Interesting theory. Would be good if someone did a voice analysis on the harley guy and rob riggle.
narcolepticwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post

The "man in the street"?? He was wearing a ball cap, and T-shirt, and was spewing jargon like a script, if I remember correctly. He even mentioned "Osama" or "Bin Laden" I think, as well as a complete "techinical breakdown" of how and why the towers fell. He may even have said "terrorists" too.

edit -- pics and vids posted. That might be him!! That guy was a smoking gun in his own right.

Last edited by ronisron; 15-04-2009 at 05:46 PM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
heiwa

I have also seen (copies of) videos of TV broadcasts on Internet of this character when he says: "Then, I watched as both the towers came down due to structural failure, because the fire was just too intense," I reacted.
Structural failures ... because the fire was just too intense. Both towers came down.
Come on, clown! What do you know about structural failures due heat, &c.

I fully support the hypothesis that this guy was part of the terrorists. Pls, inform FBI accordingly
heiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #5
ronisron
Inactive

He may even have consulted on the Popular Mechanics "explanation" by the looks of it. The man behind the "pancake" theory!
Old 15-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
narcolepticwatchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
He may even have consulted on the Popular Mechanics "explanation" by the looks of it. The man behind the "pancake" theory!

Also the man behind the TV fakery and media complicity theories.
Old 15-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcolepticwatchman View Post
Also the man behind the TV fakery and media complicity theories.
He was the producer at the BBC who had his reporters rehearsing the tragic story of the fall of WTC 7 23 minutes before it came down??

I guess anything is possible....
Old 15-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #8
narcolepticwatchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
He was the producer at the BBC who had his reporters rehearsing the tragic story of the fall of WTC 7 23 minutes before it came down??

I guess anything is possible....
thats more media complicity and the bbc vid didn't surface til 2007.....tv fakery has been going longer than that.

Love it when people try to be smart asses and get shot down.
Old 15-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #9
keithm
Inactive

The other thing people have to see which is open information on his sight, is that he was activated back to duty Sept. 12th, then shipped to Afganistan for over a year (three I believe). Also, he was a publicist for the city of New York, so he was more then likely sent by the mayors office along with his reserve unit to ground zero. Any witness who gave an analysis type report have been linked back to media of the 36. After a few years go by, people forget, so they figured. No one would of remembered him except for the fact that he just didn't plain sound right. If he wouldn't of "Acted" it out so much. Again
Old 15-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #10
keithm
Inactive

http://www.robriggle.com/my-photogallery.html
Old 15-04-2009, 10:17 PM   #11
narcolepticwatchman

Not so sure now after seeing it in better quality. Looks a bit too short compared to Riggle as well.

http://www.positiontoknow.com/S-11/v...-too.happy.mpg

Seen a few claims as to who it is. Bob Woodruff may be a good call.

Last edited by narcolepticwatchman; 15-04-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 15-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #12
keithm
Inactive

compare the two caps he's wearing.

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL268.../361497663.jpg

The other thing is here is, that "Harley guy" was never identified. I've never seen a credit going to him, "harley guy" that is.

He was actually in the military for 9 years active and 10 reserves and is very well decorated.

For the people with the height issue. Youtube Riggle on the Jeanie Tate show and tell us what you think about his height compared next to a bunch of kids and a woman.

Also here is his whole military bio and what he was doing in new york. See if this doesn't fit the scene for you.

Military Bio. Rob Riggle joined the United States Marine Corps in 1990 at the age of 19.

After graduating from the University of Kansas, and successfully completing Officer Candidate School, he accepted his commission and became a Second Lieutenant in 1992.

Rob had a guaranteed flight contract with the Marines. He had earned his pilot’s license while he was at the University of Kansas. Upon completion of The Basic School in Quantico, Virginia, 2nd Lt. Riggle went to Pensacola, Florida and then to Corpus Christi, Texas for flight school.

Just months away from receiving his “wings” Rob decided he had another calling besides flying. That calling was comedy. WTF?!…or Whiskey Tango Foxtrot as they say in the Marines. Rob left flight school so he could fulfill his ground contract with the Marines prior to pursuing his comedy dream.

Based on his college records the Marines decided to make him a Public Affairs Officer.

Now who do you suppose the military would have talk to the camera who was also a first responder?

Rob then attended Defense Information School. Upon graduation, 1st Lt. Riggle was assigned to the 2nd Marine Air Wing at Cherry Point, North Carolina. While stationed there, he was deployed with the 3rd battalion, 8th Marine Regiment on a Special-Purpose Marine Air Ground Task Force to Liberia, Africa.

From North Carolina, Captain Riggle accepted an extension on active duty and was assigned to be the Deputy Director Public Affairs, New York City. While assigned to the New York office, Capt. Riggle was deployed again to Albania (Joint Task Force Shining Hope). From there he was attached briefly to the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit Special Operations Capable (24th MEU SOC) and went to Kosovo as part of Operation Joint Guardian.

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt.

Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida. Capt. Riggle reported for duty at CENTCOM on Nov. 17th. He left for Afghanistan on Nov. 30th. He was assigned to work with the 3rd Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan.

Upon returning from Afghanistan in February of 2002, Capt. Riggle worked in the Joint Operations Center at CENTCOM, until he redeployed to Afghanistan in the summer of 2002 to help support an investigation board there. Upon the successful completion of his year long tour.

Major Riggle returned to New York and continued to pursue comedy. Two years after his return in the fall of 2004, Major Riggle became a cast member on Saturday Night Live… one of his life long dreams. Major Riggle is still a member of the Marine Corps Reserves today. He has served 19 years total, 9 years active duty, 10 years in the reserves.

His awards include: Combat Action Ribbon, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Joint Service Achievement Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal x 2, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Kosovo Campaign Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal x 2, National Defense Service Medal x 2, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, Navy Unit Commendation x 2, Navy Meritorious Unit Commendation, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Armed Forces Reserve Medal x 2 and the NATO Medal. Semper Fidelis!

Last edited by keithm; 15-04-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 15-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #13
wakeupworld

Actor for sure, very much like the 7/7 man with the bandage spotted by bus survivor Daniel.

wakeupworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 03:01 PM   #14
kooskoets

That guy doesn't look like the 'harley guy'

It was pointed out a few months ago the actors name is Mark Humphrey.
See : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...018&i=62361805

But threads mentinoning Humphrey get deleted while other threads appear pointing to different people.

Humphrey is the guy.
No doubt.
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #15
kooskoets

here...about the magically disappearing threads mentioning Humphrey...

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=6393
Old 16-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #16
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcolepticwatchman View Post
thats more media complicity and the bbc vid didn't surface til 2007.....tv fakery has been going longer than that.

Love it when people try to be smart asses and get shot down.
Yeah, me too. It's just that you're preaching to the choir..... I believe the media was complicit in selling 9/11 (and in selling war, general propaganda, Waco, Oklahoma City... etc....), they insisted again, and again that a plane crashed at Shanksville and the Pentagon, when they were showing absolutely no evidence of a plane crash. Regardless of when the BBC video surfaced, it was shot on 9/11/01, 23 minutes before 7 actually fell..... I wasn't arguing with you, or jabbing at you, I thought I was playing along. I guess not....

You were just so quick to jump on someone, that you lost the plot. Happens a lot it seems.

Regardless of who this guy actually was, the fact that people are researching him, and finding out info as to who he may actually be, is great. It seems the general consensus is that he was military, and by the looks of it, maybe he has a few different aliases and "identities"? That's something to consider.

Last edited by ronisron; 16-04-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 16-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
narcolepticwatchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooskoets View Post
That guy doesn't look like the 'harley guy'

It was pointed out a few months ago the actors name is Mark Humphrey.
See : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...018&i=62361805

But threads mentinoning Humphrey get deleted while other threads appear pointing to different people.

Humphrey is the guy.
No doubt.
Certainly a good shout. Defo more of a resemblance than Riggle.
Old 16-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #18
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooskoets View Post
here...about the magically disappearing threads mentioning Humphrey...

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=6393
Another Canadian. The Naudet Brothers were from Canada and they were definitely perps.

Is keithm mason free party, by the way?
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #19
narcolepticwatchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
Another Canadian. The Naudet Brothers were from Canada and they were definitely perps.

join the dots
Old 16-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #20
kooskoets

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post

yup, might be

first post here :
http://forum.911movement.org/index.p...topic=6427&hl=

...is a copy from FP in this thread....