Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 06-04-2009, 02:44 AM   #1
stannrodd

Default No "Fade to Black" in this video.

The video title is a bit misleading, but I look at all 9/11 video.

This video shows some falling people and other ufo stuff unrelated, but it shows the "famed" clip which Ace Baker and others use to attempt to bolster their fakery case.

Not only is the plane visible but there is NO FADE TO BLACK.

Stann

Last edited by logic bomb; 15-04-2009 at 01:09 AM.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
stannrodd

Bump .. !!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
mr_pixie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post

This video shows some falling people and other ufo stuff unrelated, but it shows the "famed" clip which Ace Baker and others use to attempt to bolster their fakery case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV7KN...eature=related

Stann
In that clip the nose of the plane can clearly be seen coming way out the other side of the tower?
mr_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #4
bryan

Quote:

Stann
There is no FOX Chopper 5 footage in this video.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:42 AM   #5
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pixie View Post
In that clip the nose of the plane can clearly be seen coming way out the other side of the tower?
What plane ??

Stann duhh !
Old 06-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
mr_pixie
Inactive

Quote:
What plane ??

Stann duhh !
The CGI plane or real missle

Whatever it was a real plane couldnt do that.

That was my point.
mr_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pixie
Whatever it was a real plane couldnt do that.
of course .. and again you provide nothing more than an opinion..

Got anything else to drink ??

Stann

Last edited by stannrodd; 06-04-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #8
abababba

Stann,

This isn't chopper 5, its just from a similar angle. We know it is not chopper 5 because there is no zoom in right before the plane crashes. This is why there is no fade to black.

I can't even see the nose out in this video although it may be because it is too small. It would be a greater indictment of RPT if there wasn't a nose out in this video than if there was, since the video is from the same angle as chopper 5.
abababba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:31 PM   #9
abababba

My guess is that this is a response made after the fact to Ace Baker's analysis of chopper 5.

In this video there seems to be a plane in what would have been the wide shot in Ace's analysis and there isn't a nose out as far as I can see. The two videos seem to contradict each other, so one of them at least must be fake.

Last edited by abababba; 06-04-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #10
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abababba View Post
This isn't chopper 5, its just from a similar angle. We know it is not chopper 5 because there is no zoom in right before the plane crashes. This is why there is no fade to black.

I can't even see the nose out in this video although it may be because it is too small. It would be a greater indictment of RPT if there wasn't a nose out in this video than if there was, since the video is from the same angle as chopper 5.
Quote:
My guess is that this is a response made after the fact to Ace Baker's analysis of chopper 5.

In this video there seems to be a plane in what would have been the wide shot in Ace's analysis and there isn't a nose out as far as I can see. The two videos seem to contradict each other, so one of them at least must be fake.
Bear in mind that Stann has 'peer-reviewed' Ace Baker's Composites pdf and declared it to be "flawed". He claims it's so "flawed" that it's not even worth him spending time pointing out the flaws!

So how is it possible for Stann to mistake the centrepiece of Ace Baker's work, a FOX clip shot from a chopper, with zoom-in and nose out, for an amateur video filmed from ground level using a hand-held camera, with no zoom-in and no nose out?

Either he's a total clown or he's done it on purpose for reasons which are beyond me.

Last edited by bryan; 06-04-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #11
white horse
Banned

Quote:

Stann
These are video shots that were submitted after the fact. They were not live broadcast shots.

MAJOR POINTS:
I concede that this does not 100% prove that there were no planes. HOWEVER - are you 100% sure that this could not have been adjusted before it was broadcast, with it being a video?

Do you know for an absolute fact that it was not handed into the FBI like they requested all video and photo evidence to be?

This is the major problem with this debate; I stand up to all the ridicule and stand by my assertion that I cannopt accept video evidence as proof of an event; it goes into a body of evidence.

Of all the presentable evidence possible photo/video evidence is the easiest to fake and the hardest to prove.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:54 PM   #12
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan
Either he's a total clown or he's done it on purpose for reason's which are beyond me.
I just found the video yesterday .. never seen it before. But it dawned on me that there was no fade to black and the video is a different "shoot" from a different, but similar angle..

Irrespective of what "rules" you have for your theory .. in terms of what is allowable and what is not allowable when you consider video footage .. what we have here is an enigma.

Another member said this ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by abababba
The two videos seem to contradict each other, so one of them at least must be fake.
Well if we decide one of them is fake .. which one is it ?

The one with the "fade to black" or the one "without fade to black"

.. could it be possible that the one with fade to black and nose out is NOT the fake ? .. if so then the other one must be fake .. by default.

However the one with fade to black and nose out has been declared by some to be absolute proof of video fakery ..?? AND so must be a fake .. which means the other one is real .. or if you want to be a clown it is a fake of a fake .. .. to make it seem real !!!!

So what is real ??? And what is an illusion.

Maybe they are both real .. they can't both be fakes can they ?

How about you bryan .. what do you think ?

Stann

Last edited by stannrodd; 06-04-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:22 PM   #13
abababba

Quote:

.. could it be possible that the one with fade to black and nose out is NOT the fake ? .. if so then the other one must be fake .. by default.

However the one with fade to black and nose out has been declared by some to be absolute proof of video fakery ..?? AND so must be a fake .. which means the other one is real .. or if you want to be a clown it is a fake of a fake .. .. to make it seem real !!!!

Stann
Stann,

The fade to black is put into the live video when the control room for Fox television cut out of the live feed. The second video was not produced by the same studio. It is supposed to be an amateur shot. There is no reason for a fade to black in this second shot.

Last edited by abababba; 06-04-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:24 PM   #14
abababba

I had a plausible story how they could both be fake above, the second was created to cover up nose out in the first.

Last edited by abababba; 06-04-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #15
bryan

Quote:

Is there any reason why anybody should take you seriously? You seem to have read Ace Baker's paper and not understood a word of it. No wonder you think no planes is a dead duck.

See below for a simplified explanation. I know you've only just read it in another post, but it can't do any harm to go over it again, especially when you're finding it so difficult.

Quote:
Stann,

The fade to black is put into the live video when the control room for Fox television cut out of the live feed. The second video was not produced by the same studio. It is supposed to be an amateur shot. There is no reason for a fade to black in this second shot.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #16
stannrodd

How about you tell us what you think bryan .. that would be useful in terms of a debate.

You do recognize that there is still an enigma even with abababba's input.

Sort of a spanner in the NPT's works mate .. !

.. isn't it.

Stann

Last edited by stannrodd; 07-04-2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: additional text
Old 07-04-2009, 07:46 AM   #17
guntherznads

Quote:
How about you tell us what you think bryan .. that would be useful in terms of a debate.

You do recognize that there is still an enigma even with abababba's input.

Sort of a spanner in the NPT's works mate .. !

.. isn't it.

Stann
somebody luvz bryan.........somebody luvz bryan

troll
guntherznads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #18
dave52

For what it's worth, I think they're both fakes. I think the Fox chopper was a near live composite with an inserted cgi plane. I think the shot in the op of this thread is a fake made to look like ameture footage. It would be interesting to know when this shot surfaced.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #19
guntherznads

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
For what it's worth, I think they're both fakes. I think the Fox chopper was a near live composite with an inserted cgi plane. I think the shot in the op of this thread is a fake made to look like ameture footage. It would be interesting to know when this shot surfaced.
Tell this to someone looking at this matter objectively. The rest of us have a fucking agenda damn it, now look at how I sign the bottom of my post like a pompous little twit.

Gunth
guntherznads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:00 AM   #20
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52
So .. in effect .. what you are saying is that something real happened which isn't in the vids and pics .. which are all fakes .. OK..

.. and resulted in the damage to the towers .. ?

Did I get that right ??

Stann