Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2018, 03:22 PM   #20701
davebeard

this all seems a bit weird
Old 21-11-2018, 03:20 PM   #20702
notbuyingit

Default Sabine up in court!

Sabine McNeill is up in court (Blackfriars) on four counts of harassment and seventeen breaches of restraining orders according to the Mail Online today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re_article-top

If you remember, Sabine was the person who first revealed the tapes of the children describing their abuse. The scummy Mail have disgracefully misrepresented the sequence of events. They report that the police investigated claims of satanic abuse in West Hampstead and that the high court found them to be baseless. Sabine then supposedly responded to recordings of the police interviews that surfaced online and then began a campaign of harassment against four mothers to uncover the cult. There is even misrepresentation of the facts by giving the impression that the details of the cult's operation were Mcneill's accusations when we all know that those were the words of the children themselves.

I personally have reservations about McNeill and her motives in this awful never-ending nightmare. However, when you read the article there is a point made that McNeill contributed to an American's GoFundMe page. The chap read about the abuse online and then came over and McNeill even offered to put him up. That scenario sounds like ho-ho hairy bollox for a start. Handing over money to a random from the States who read about it online? No way! I wouldn't put it past the Mail for throwing blatant shit into the pot. Guess what the chap was called? Rupert Quaintance - R Quantaince! Yes, those fuckers play with us too fucking much!!
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 11:07 AM   #20703
notbuyingit

Default Sabine up in court!

I checked the Southwark Crown Court list and sure enough, Sabine Mcneil is listed for court 11 today. Case No. T20170731

Last edited by notbuyingit; 26-11-2018 at 11:10 AM. Reason: additional information
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 03:36 PM   #20704
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Sabine McNeill is up in court (Blackfriars) on four counts of harassment and seventeen breaches of restraining orders according to the Mail Online today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re_article-top

If you remember, Sabine was the person who first revealed the tapes of the children describing their abuse. The scummy Mail have disgracefully misrepresented the sequence of events. They report that the police investigated claims of satanic abuse in West Hampstead and that the high court found them to be baseless. Sabine then supposedly responded to recordings of the police interviews that surfaced online and then began a campaign of harassment against four mothers to uncover the cult. There is even misrepresentation of the facts by giving the impression that the details of the cult's operation were Mcneill's accusations when we all know that those were the words of the children themselves.

I personally have reservations about McNeill and her motives in this awful never-ending nightmare. However, when you read the article there is a point made that McNeill contributed to an American's GoFundMe page. The chap read about the abuse online and then came over and McNeill even offered to put him up. That scenario sounds like ho-ho hairy bollox for a start. Handing over money to a random from the States who read about it online? No way! I wouldn't put it past the Mail for throwing blatant shit into the pot. Guess what the chap was called? Rupert Quaintance - R Quantaince! Yes, those fuckers play with us too fucking much!!
But if he was charged, it's real not?
Anyway of checking if such charge was made?

She was supposedly legally trained? If so, it's pretty stupid to harass anyone even if the child abuse was true.

Last edited by elshaper; 26-11-2018 at 03:58 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 04:33 PM   #20705
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

I do not know the facts of the Sabine case, but to the legal system, simple exposure of the truth may constitute "harassment". However, if the hearing were in secret court, then formalities such as the truth need not apply.
The judge, member(s) of the jury, clerk, prosecution, defence and many others would be united in protecting the brotherhood. Justice will be put to one side, and the whistleblower silenced. There was also I believe a detective on the case originally who stated that the children were telling the truth. I have watched the recordings, and I would personally agree. The MacDonalds was closed down. It is not surprising if third world babies were being shipped in by truck for the rituals, as this is also one way drugs were/are shipped into this country unhindered without documentation with full customs clearance. It is too knowledgeable to be "made-up". It is a little secret that only a few people know about.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...74&postcount=2
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=221

I must admit I have not kept up-to-date with the case. The truth will be desperately covered up, and the crown will survive again.
They will throw false claims against anyone exposing them, so unless you have read an honest source on alternative media, do not give the time of day to any bullshit that the brotherhood throws against her. The masons possibly own a good percentage of the population, but there are some good souls there too, although the majority remain on the ME, ME, ME agenda.
A press campaign against Sabine would thus indicate she has kicked ass so to speak.

Last edited by grimstock; 26-11-2018 at 05:41 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 07:08 PM   #20706
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
It is too knowledgeable to be "made-up"
Yes, the storyline puts on per with JK Rowling's imaginative and somewhat too entertainment-like hollywood horror movie script. I mean we talk about satanic ritual in the forum but I couldn't come up with stuff like 'dancing with the skulls around the neck' and human skin shoes. You only need one skull, doesn't even have to be a real one(!), in stead of a necklace for a start and it ain't what you think it is. Anyways, to come up with many more of that elk, you'd need to be very imaginative person. To be honest, since this case first came to light, I've looked into various 'magical' systems purporting as on the left-hand, dark side but none to that extent! So I am not sure. To create a havoc in the world, human sacrifice is not necessary and the way children described is more like abuse rather than magical ritual tbh. imo, satanic gets a bad rap but perhaps you guys should look into satanic people, if their practise is that bad. Do some oogling where a ritual instruction includes dancing with the skull and report back.

If they were rituals, what were they for? More money? Why did they had to dance around all together? Safety in numbers? Oh pleeze....
I guess they weren't competent enough to do it on their own? A bunch of blinds leading blinds pretending they are doing something magical?

gawd only knows.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:46 PM   #20707
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
So you are saying the method of shipping live babies into the country would have been known by all and sundry?

No way is that common knowledge. Even the XXX operatives do not know that, I can assure you.

Why did XXX not sue them? Why did XXXXXXXXXX not sue them?

You only have to look at the images in the front entrances to the buildings to know what you are getting into.

It's not new age - It's ancient - There was no storyline, the truth has it's own story which can never be known in full.

"Truth does not need to be validated by ignorance" - Jordan Maxwell.

Satanic ritual slaughter is no "STORY" - Wake UP!
It's FA to do with Harry Potter
So the poor government has been falsely accused by those nsty little children?

The children would not have been put through this nightmare if they had not been telling the truth.
They were at the time, much too young to understand what is really going on.
The evidence shows they were telling the truth as only children could.

Rituals are not carried out for entertainment - they have their own purpose based upon tradition.
Front entrance of where? The school?

But if they or anybody is praying to or worshipping satan then that is false practise. There is a difference between worshipping satan and invoking the energy. Everything is an aspect of the god, all perceived good and bad. There is nothing to pray to.

Courier company do not sue. They don't want to be associated with child abuse. Bad advertising imo.

Just because AC said blood of a young boy or something rather...blood is blood. It's life force.
Do you have any other reference other than AC to say young blood is preferred? I bet you won't find it because blood is blood after all.
How many ml/L of blood does one need for a ritual? More the better is it?
Have you studied blood magick and know well grim? I bet you have not.

FYI: You are invoking satan's energy everytime you type, say, think about satan.

Last edited by elshaper; 27-11-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 27-11-2018, 02:27 PM   #20708
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I have not referenced any AC or blood anywhere, and did not mention "praying" at all.
You are getting all mixed up.

I stated that the children could not possibly have known the method of contraband entry to the country that is/was used.

You need to get out more into the real world and away from your virtual airy-fairy snowflake new age online BS.
The real world is not the same as your virtual one.

"Truth does not need to be validated by ignorance" - Jordan Maxwell.
I do grim. Read my posts on muslims behaving badly.

Anyway, as for satanic ritual abuse, if anyone could post a link that refers to a ritual needing 'preferably young blood' I'd be very much interested. I can see why conspiracy community also gets a bad rap by shouting the minute people see a word 'satan'. It shows they know nothing. Embarassing really.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:56 AM   #20709
elshaper
Inactive

I am convinced that Hollywood horror movies and stuff of the dark nature are churned out not to corrupt you or tempt you to dance with the devils...but to put out the message and to mind control you that it is no go area because they don't want you to find out. That's why most people will just turn away with the mere mention of devil, satan etc. It's working!
Old 28-11-2018, 08:06 AM   #20710
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

HAMPSTEAD UNCOVERED (from 2017)

Last edited by grimstock; 28-11-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:28 AM   #20711
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Body Parts Market Tied to Murder, Ritual Sacrifice

There is a billion-dollar market for human body parts that, unlike the organ transplant market, is largely unregulated. Human heads, limbs, torsos, and everything else from arteries to fingernails are being traded by U.S. body brokers internationally.

Most of the bodies originating in the United States are donated and allegedly used for medical, scientific, and military research. The FBI raided several of these broker companies recently, including the Michigan-based International Biological Inc. and the Arizona-based Biological Resource Center, where investigators found diseased body parts being dishonestly bought, sold, and shipped abroad.

In the even darker corners of the trade, however, are issues involving African witchcraft markets, gangs that kill adults and children to sell their body parts, and even “baby factories” where infants are trafficked and used for human sacrifice.

The BBC reported on April 26 that a “baby factory” was raided in Lagos, Nigeria, where women were either coerced to give up their infants or raped to be impregnated. It states such factories are “not uncommon for Nigerian authorities to raid,” and that the babies can be sold for adoption, used for child labor, or “trafficked to Europe for prostitution or killed for ritual purposes.”

In Kenya, similar issues are surfacing. A May 17 article from Kenyan newspaper The Standard states that gangs are no longer just murdering adults and children to sell their body parts to local witch doctors. Now, even individuals in the fields of medical research are suspected of purchasing body parts of people who were murdered for the business.

Among the cases mentioned is that of former pathologist Moses Njue, who is accused of illegally removing the hearts and kidneys of two bodies that were purchased for research. Njue is accused of destroying the organs, since “they are key to tracing poisoning or establishing whether a person died of natural causes.”

Kenyans are also being warned by the World Health Organization about certain U.S. companies involved in the human organ trade. It points to a U.S.-based global kidney exchange program, which the article states “expressed an interest in securing donors from Kenya, which WHO noted was a move to exploit poor nations.”

An April 28 alert from the Council of Europe Committee on Organ Transplantation issues a similar warning against the exchange program, on grounds that “the human body and its parts shall not give rise to financial gain or comparable advantage,” noting that the program’s attempts to source organs from impoverished countries “puts vulnerable individuals at risk of exploitation.”

Read more:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/body-p...e_2537382.html
l

Last edited by grimstock; 28-11-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:32 AM   #20712
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

"Childrens' blood is an anti ageing device, and where the childrens' blood is adrenalised, is a DOUBLY effective acting anti-ageing device."
"Some groups prefer the blood of children - believing it to be more potent".
at/from 5.00 into the video

""Illuminati Card Game -Immortality Serum Adrenochrome will best available to the masses soon,,,:-)""
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/485192559832590130/

Last edited by grimstock; 28-11-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:00 PM   #20713
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Hampstead 2 Mother Ella Gareeva Found Innocent!!!!!

Old 28-11-2018, 09:34 PM   #20714
elshaper
Inactive

See how a skull is used in proper way. Listen carefully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kerxd1TmOho

btw, he is a master mason and also Rosecrucian amongst many other.
Not exactly satanic ritual since this is titled as Luciferian, Lucifer was mentioned so....
Old 29-11-2018, 02:21 PM   #20715
elshaper
Inactive

You gotta realise, how ridiculous the 'satanic' ritual abuse is.
I mean, 'all is mental' after all so those who are crouching on such thing....is really a novice who don't know what they are doing. It's like children who are pretending they are doing something.

And those that are fearful fo such thing by thinking it's all power.
It's not! You should read about the real stuff....
Old 29-11-2018, 03:29 PM   #20716
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Old 01-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #20717
elshaper
Inactive

Catholid mass - black magick.

https://youtu.be/HgLDWwrkFn0?t=3839
Old 01-12-2018, 04:36 PM   #20718
elshaper
Inactive

^
My question to you is this....
If someone who is practising and teaching vampirism is saying that drinking of blood represents assimilation of consciousness....then what are these so called satanic people doing?!!!

Having said that, the theatrical aspect of the storyline may be cleverly put together so that the real case of abuse could be dismissed as fairlytale.

Last edited by elshaper; 01-12-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:03 AM   #20719
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Satanists & Pedophiles Run The World - David Icke

Old 02-12-2018, 06:04 AM   #20720
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Satanism & Paedophilia - David Icke Exposes The Elite