Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 20-11-2018, 06:27 PM   #521
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

it's only rock and roll

Last edited by grimstock; 20-11-2018 at 06:28 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #522
techman

The saying "It's Only Rock and Roll" reminds me of the title of the Only Fools and Horses episode where Rodney joins a group of misfits intent on making it big time as a band. Only later, after Rodney is pursuaded by Del not to join them thinking they will never be a success, does Rodders discover they made it on Top of the Pops. A somewhat fantastised plot line designed to instill the false idea that all you need is to cross your fingers for good luck, keep going and working hard, and you'll be a big star. The Beatles were no doubt used as an example to give the impression that 4 Liverpudlian lads hit the big time amongst all the competition and that anyone can become a household name.

Everything Beatles and the people involved in the whole Beatle phenomenon just reaks of brainwashing and social engineering. The fans going mental just screams (no pun intended) of brainwashing or a carefully planned experiment. Even Elvis didn't have that many of the screaming girls stuff the Beatles had.

Onto PiD, but I was just watching a Hard Days Night film and noticed Paul's eye brows are somewhat "relaxed" and not the often seen highly arched brow they appear to be in various early photos and in some video appearances. In the scene where they are on the train at the start, Paul's brows clearly (to me anyway) don't look the same as they do when he appeared on the talent show (Thank Your Lucky Stars I think it was?) a year earlier with Dusty Springfield. In that show, Paul had very prominent arching eyebrows that arched right over his forehead, and they are quite thin too. Yet, in AHDN, they are quite thick and certainly don't arch in the way they do in the above mentioned show. How the hell do you change the shape and direction of your eyebrows?.

I've taken another look at AHDN, and in the scene mentioned above, in different camera angles and cuts, it appears to show Paul with varying eyebrow lengths and shapes. There are a couple of quick close up shots where his brows look noticeably arched, yet at other times they appear short, thick and more close to his eyes. Now I'm assuming this scene was filmed in one go at the same time, so how does one have different shaped brows?. I have heard that there is more than one Paul in a scene in Help!, but so far I have yet to track down the scene in question.

Last edited by techman; 20-11-2018 at 10:22 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 10:14 PM   #523
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Beatles Manager Allen Klein from 1969 (officially)

Born in America on 18 December 1931, Klein was the son of Jewish immigrants from Budapest. As a teenager he excelled at mental arithmetic. After graduating from Upsala College, New Jersey in 1956, he began auditing for record companies and bookkeeping for a number of showbusiness names.

In 1957 he began a business partnership with his wife Betty. Two years later he met singer Bobby Darin at a wedding, and offered to make him $100,000. Darin asked what he needed to do, and Klein reportedly said: "Nothing. Just let me go over your accounts."

Klein pursued Darin's record company for money he regarded as owed to the singer. Darin gave Klein free rein to audit his accounts, and duly received the cheque Klein had promised.

The hostile approach became Klein's trademark. He picked up further celebrity clients, and record labels began to fear his methods.

In 1963 Klein became Sam Cooke's business manager, negotiating an unprecedented agreement between the star and the music industry: Cooke ended up with the rights to all his future recordings, gate receipts for concert, 10% of all record sales and back royalties.

https://www.beatlesbible.com/people/allen-klein/

Klein is also linked to the early deaths of Brian Jones (Rolling Stones) (1969) and Sam Cooke (1964)from both of whom he obtained and retained all major rights and royalties over all recordings upon their deaths. Cooke was alleged to have been beaten close to death before being shot by the mob, because he wanted to manage himself. Jones was alleged to have refused to hand over his rights regarding the title and music of the Rolling Stones.
This post reminds me of something Bartzis says in the above video (1:13:40) Talking about Elvis " This was at a time when if you were a musician you were lucky if you saw 1% of your total earnings and if you were a black person at that time you were lucky if you saw a quarter %)

So after the death of Brian Epstein (jewish) the next Beatles manager is Klien (jewish) ... I'm sure both managers made sure most most of the wealth went to the cabal ... see this express article "Epstien's "blunders" lost the Beatles millions" ...https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...stein-blunders

If you are jewish on the other hand and push the NWO like charity thieves Bono or Geldolf then things are different... Bono's net worth is $700 million ... Gelgolf , who's career spanned a few years and a handful of songs is worth $150 Million

How is that possible when the Bee Gees , the biggest songwriting /record selling group in history are not even worth $100 Million ???
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2018, 08:03 AM   #524
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

John Lennon wanted Klein as manager, but Paul did not - he couldn't stand the guy.

As with later case, should Paul have been disposed of to satisfy Lennon's choice of manager, then Klein would have ensured that Lennon was co-conspirator, and thus under Klein's thumb in that respect.

Last edited by grimstock; 21-11-2018 at 09:49 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 04:03 AM   #525
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Epstein had been a good manager for the Beatles, ...
In what way was he a good manager??? He was a representative of the Cabal ... tried to control them ... dressed them up in suits , got them to bow at the end of performances , made sure they were respectful to royalty .... financially he made sure they didn't get the money Faul said ..“Brian didn’t get very good deals on anything, For years EMI were giving us one old penny between us for every single and two shillings for every album.”

Don't imagine Faul was in on the wider conspiracy .. He was just recruited to play Paul , that's the extent of his understanding , he would have had his own personal opinions on everything else , managers etc ... but it didn't effect the outcome ....

Generally when you see a jew in a position of power .... epstien , teresa may , musk, gates ,einstien , freud, bono, you can assume they're NWO operatives ... They will not have the whole picture , but they're where the rubber hits the road

Last edited by oz93666; 22-11-2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:01 AM   #526
oz93666

from search ....a single in 1964 cost 7/6 .... 90d ... the whole group got 1d of that.

" his efforts would have been later trashed as an excuse for switching to Klein" well there was no switch ...epstein died Aug 1967 ....then they formed Apple "They hoped it would provide the means for correcting Epstein's unfortunate business decisions," (wikipedia) , so even at the time epstien's financial mismanagement was accepted . Only in 1969 did klein become the beatle's manager ...

I agree epstien did not create the financial set up where record companies took most , as has been covered this had existed long before the Beatles , but he played along with it , no doubt got secret payments from the record companies to sign bum deals , all the time telling the beatles it was the best possible.

What evidence is there Epstein was "removed" ???

Last edited by oz93666; 22-11-2018 at 09:10 AM.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #527
techman

The Epstein/Klein angle to the PiD theory is an interesting one, and it's the first time I've heard of it before despite the amont of theories abound from PiD researchers. I wonder what Mark Devlin, Tina Foster and Mike Williams will make of thid theory?.

The problem I see with this theory, in relation to Paul being killed and replaced, is that it doesn't seem to fit in to the suggestion that Paul's death was planned well in advance. Ive heard from some PiD researchers that clues in the Butcher album and the Yesterday and Today reissue, is to hint at Paul himself knowing he was going to be murdered rather than being the opposite that he was unaware of his imminent demise.

I have no doubt the Beatles were paid a pittance to what they should've received. Very common amongst artists of the day. It's well known that Col Tom Parker took a big share of Elvis's earnings, something like 50%. So it's no surprise the same would have happened with the Beatles.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:41 PM   #528
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
The Epstein/Klein angle to the PiD theory is an interesting one, and it's the first time I've heard of it before despite the amont of theories abound from PiD researchers. I wonder what Mark Devlin, Tina Foster and Mike Williams will make of thid theory?.

The problem I see with this theory, in relation to Paul being killed and replaced, is that it doesn't seem to fit in to the suggestion that Paul's death was planned well in advance. Ive heard from some PiD researchers that clues in the Butcher album and the Yesterday and Today reissue, is to hint at Paul himself knowing he was going to be murdered rather than being the opposite that he was unaware of his imminent demise.

I have no doubt the Beatles were paid a pittance to what they should've received. Very common amongst artists of the day. It's well known that Col Tom Parker took a big share of Elvis's earnings, something like 50%. So it's no surprise the same would have happened with the Beatles.
Lol what happened to Tina foster
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:07 PM   #529
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Lol what happened to Tina foster
What do you mean?
Old 10-12-2018, 07:59 AM   #530
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
What do you mean?
She never posts her websites etc and out put is much diminished

Even the pia’ers have died a quiet death
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #531
techman

I'm inclined to believe she's disinfo. Mark Devlin on the other hand doesn't state with certainty that Paul definitely was replaced as there's no concrete evidence for it only innthe clues. Im more on the side of the twins theory myself.