Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 18-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
jake_ball

Unhappy Jonah Lomu Dead

On the radio it said he died suddenly in Auckland NZ, after returning from Dubai. There was no mention that he had been in the UK.

On his Wiki page it says :-

"On the morning of 18 November 2015, Lomu died unexpectedly in Auckland. The previous night he had returned from the United Kingdom with his family after a short holiday stay in Dubai. Lomu had been receiving dialysis treatments during his recent visit to Britain where he was involved in heavy promotional work during the 2015 Rugby World Cup.[1][65] Lomu's death was preceded several months earlier by another former All Black and teammate, Jerry Collins."

I wonder how long he stayed in Dubai ?

There is a big thing going on in New Zealand right now where the people are trying to stop the government from changing the New Zealand flag. I wonder which side of the fence Lomu was on ?

More from Wiki :-

"Lomu was a member of the Champions for Peace club, a group of 54 famous elite athletes committed to serving peace in the world through sport, created by Peace and Sport, a Monaco-based international organisation.[41] In 2012, Lomu and Nadene became members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

Anyway RIP Jonah Lomu
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
neilbe
Inactive

RIP Jonah.

See you in about 20yrs time, only next time come back an Englishman.....

Last edited by neilbe; 18-11-2015 at 04:32 PM.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 05:00 PM   #3
ronisron
Inactive

I really only know who he is because my oldest son is a rugby fan and player, and is also a big All Blacks fan. We have a video game lying around that was called Jonah Lomu's Rugby Challenge. He was probably only in his mid 40's.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 05:22 PM   #4
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I really only know who he is because my oldest son is a rugby fan and player, and is also a big All Blacks fan. We have a video game lying around that was called Jonah Lomu's Rugby Challenge. He was probably only in his mid 40's.
He was 40.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 18-11-2015, 08:22 PM   #5
knightofalbion

Far too young to die.

A true sporting legend. Unstoppable on the pitch, yet warm, friendly and modest off it.
A huge loss to the sport.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 08:46 PM   #6
i_am

He had a rare kidney disease

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/j...7ecb2079cda4d3

The long flight from the UK probably would have been too much so probably why the stopover in Dubai.

Last edited by i_am; 18-11-2015 at 08:49 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 08:47 PM   #7
frase

Sad news.....a huge rugby fan myself. He was a true icon of the game.....he will never be forgotten. Huge presence.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 09:01 PM   #8
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
He had a rare kidney disease

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/j...7ecb2079cda4d3

The long flight from the UK probably would have been too much so probably why the stopover in Dubai.
I knew he was diagnosed with a kidney disease - That is why he was receiving treatment whilst in the UK. But I just wonder how long he stayed in Dubai (I like to have some accurate details - The MSM seem incapable of providing accurate information). Usually, when one heads to Australia from the UK (and maybe to New Zealand too ?), the plane stops at Dubai for refueling etc. So how long was he there I wonder ?

Last edited by jake_ball; 18-11-2015 at 09:02 PM.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:36 PM   #9
Dude111

Sad
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #10
grannie27

He was such a nice bloke ...how sad .
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 04:17 AM   #11
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I knew he was diagnosed with a kidney disease - That is why he was receiving treatment whilst in the UK. But I just wonder how long he stayed in Dubai (I like to have some accurate details - The MSM seem incapable of providing accurate information). Usually, when one heads to Australia from the UK (and maybe to New Zealand too ?), the plane stops at Dubai for refueling etc. So how long was he there I wonder ?
Nah! Lots of people have a stopover in Dubai, not just a refuelling, change planes stopover but a couple of days.

I always went straight through but it is a long 27 hours, especially if you have health problem.

I will try and see if I can find anything but how is it relevant?

Edit: he was in the UK for the world cup after which he and his family went to Dubai for a short holiday before flying home to NZ. I can't find exact dates but it may have been a couple of weeks.
http://www.emirates247.com/news/jona...11-18-1.610915

Last edited by i_am; 19-11-2015 at 04:28 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 05:20 AM   #12
kiwi_

Yep big news here in NZ, the media is going crazy.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 12:07 PM   #13
grandmasterp
Banned

One of the great Rugby players. RIP.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 05:21 PM   #14
grannie27

RIP Sir .....

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #15
Firewand

Great rugby player. New Zealand were deserved winners of the Rugby world Cup.
Old 19-11-2015, 09:07 PM   #16
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Nah! Lots of people have a stopover in Dubai, not just a refuelling, change planes stopover but a couple of days.

I always went straight through but it is a long 27 hours, especially if you have health problem.

I will try and see if I can find anything but how is it relevant?

Edit: he was in the UK for the world cup after which he and his family went to Dubai for a short holiday before flying home to NZ. I can't find exact dates but it may have been a couple of weeks.
http://www.emirates247.com/news/jona...11-18-1.610915
Ok, we are still none the wiser about how long he was in Dubai.
I would find it quite strange that Lomu would stay unnecesarily in Dubai especially if he need to be on a Dialysis machine.
Old 19-11-2015, 09:28 PM   #17
brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Ok, we are still none the wiser about how long he was in Dubai.
I would find it quite strange that Lomu would stay unnecesarily in Dubai especially if he need to be on a Dialysis machine.
Why? I'm there now and Dubai has fantastic medical care. Like everyone else said it's not unusual to spend a few days in Dubai on your way to/from UK/AUS. It's quite standard actually. I think in this case there's nothing suspicious here it's just unfortunate that he died at such a young age.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2015, 10:36 PM   #18
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
Why? I'm there now and Dubai has fantastic medical care. Like everyone else said it's not unusual to spend a few days in Dubai on your way to/from UK/AUS. It's quite standard actually. I think in this case there's nothing suspicious here it's just unfortunate that he died at such a young age.
I am not saying it is suspicious. I just want the facts. The MSM dont give us that.

NOT overlooking the apparantly unimportant/unrelated little details, is paramount in solving crimes. I'm not saying that a crime has occured here....unless one could call the MSM "criminals" for not appearing to question anything, and not doing any real investigative journalism.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:57 PM   #19
thirdeyesi

Seems pretty legit to me, I suffered from the same disease for 8 years until a successful kidney transplant 6 months ago. The man was going through living hell for a long time. I made many friends through dialysis and it wasn't unusual to hear that they had passed away, it was almost a monthly thing.

RIP
thirdeyesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2015, 01:53 AM   #20
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
One of the great Rugby players. RIP.
Man mountain. RIP