Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 17-11-2015, 05:48 AM   #41
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
OK, better explain propaganda for those in the dark.

When that Alf Garnet program was aired by the BBC, yes the same BBC that had Jimmy Saville with 5 year old kids sat on his lap while he had a great hard on showing, that BBC, there were hardly any immigrants in the country.

Got it so far ?

A British kid could leave school at 15 or 16 and get a job straight away, or an apprenticeship and learn a trade, they could go to University and not only did they not have to pay tuition fees they got a grant aswell, can you believe that ? instead of getting into 30 grands worth of debt they actually paid you to get a degree. Youth unemployment was a unheard of phenomenon, we looked after our kids, after all they were the future. They could even get married and get a council house without being in a high priority group.

But, but, the bosses were rumbling they didn't like it, they had been used to having the upper hand for the last few thousand years, those pesky working classes are having it too good.

What can we do ?

I know, lets bring in foreign workers and flood the Labour market to get things back in our favour.

But the workers won't stand for that, surely ?

Lets make some TV shows to portray the working classes as old fuddie duddies who don't like immigrants.

Fast forward 30 years and what do you have ?

25% youth unemployment, come out of University with 30 grand in debt, a tax on spare bedrooms, no chance whatsoever of getting a council house unless you are a single parent, can't afford to buy a house unless you are on above average earnings, but don't worry there are 5.5 million foreign workers "doing the jobs the Brits don't want".

How on earth did they manage to pull all that off without more than a whimper from the people ?

Propaganda, some "harmless" TV shows made to brainwash people into accepting ideas which are against their own well being.

200 years of fighting for better pay and conditions all thrown away in 30 years and I hope we are satisfied with our own inaction, we have thrown our kids on the scrapheap, all because we are shit scared of being called a racist or a bigot.

A big thanks to Alf Garnet and the Pub Landlord for playing their small part.
I suppose the guy's death was never going to be a non-polemic subject, especially posted on this forum where even a jar of Nutella spread can become a political football (or sandwich filling).

The loss of prosperity in Britain in the 70s had everything to do with the fact that the British Empire was in its demise, and former colonies such as some of the Arab nations had overtaken Britain due to its oil reserves - all of which I'm sure you're aware of.

Ironically, it was the demise of the empire that led to many people migrating here. They may have had their own flags after "independence" but the wealth that could have been used to build up these new nations remained in the hands of elites and upper classes - which no doubt was always going to be the case. The Caribbean and many African countries are a classic example of this.

Had there been jobs, then people wouldn't have needed to migrate.

Funny enough, my parents are Jamaicans and found Till Death Us Do Part hilarious, just as I did Love Thy Neighbour, just on pure comedic value. The only downside was it gave a load of new vocabulary of insults for racists in schools (and I mean some teachers as well as in the playground), and in the workplace.

Often the best comedy is 'offensive' - to someone, or to some taboo. Would I enjoy Love Thy Neighbour today? Probably not because I've grown a little since and society in general has moved on.

Last edited by decode reality; 17-11-2015 at 09:19 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 08:20 AM   #42
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
The only thing that stinks is your racism.

Small minds need small thing to focus on, it helps to make them special I'm talking about you.
Are you being ironic?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 17-11-2015 at 09:09 AM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 08:33 AM   #43
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
OK, better explain propaganda for those in the dark.

When that Alf Garnet program was aired by the BBC, yes the same BBC that had Jimmy Saville with 5 year old kids sat on his lap while he had a great hard on showing, that BBC, there were hardly any immigrants in the country.

Got it so far ?

A British kid could leave school at 15 or 16 and get a job straight away, or an apprenticeship and learn a trade, they could go to University and not only did they not have to pay tuition fees they got a grant aswell, can you believe that ? instead of getting into 30 grands worth of debt they actually paid you to get a degree. Youth unemployment was a unheard of phenomenon, we looked after our kids, after all they were the future. They could even get married and get a council house without being in a high priority group.

But, but, the bosses were rumbling they didn't like it, they had been used to having the upper hand for the last few thousand years, those pesky working classes are having it too good.

What can we do ?

I know, lets bring in foreign workers and flood the Labour market to get things back in our favour.

But the workers won't stand for that, surely ?

Lets make some TV shows to portray the working classes as old fuddie duddies who don't like immigrants.

Fast forward 30 years and what do you have ?

25% youth unemployment, come out of University with 30 grand in debt, a tax on spare bedrooms, no chance whatsoever of getting a council house unless you are a single parent, can't afford to buy a house unless you are on above average earnings, but don't worry there are 5.5 million foreign workers "doing the jobs the Brits don't want".

How on earth did they manage to pull all that off without more than a whimper from the people ?

Propaganda, some "harmless" TV shows made to brainwash people into accepting ideas which are against their own well being.

200 years of fighting for better pay and conditions all thrown away in 30 years and I hope we are satisfied with our own inaction, we have thrown our kids on the scrapheap, all because we are shit scared of being called a racist or a bigot.

A big thanks to Alf Garnet and the Pub Landlord for playing their small part.
I agree, PROPAGANDA!!

What about Alf garnet in the film,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Till_D...art_%28film%29

Seeing this film on the BBC for the first time made me laugh. Portrayed the English as a bunch of wimps. Shouting, throwing the fist in the air, "the league of nations will get you Hitler". Is Their propaganda in that film? YES

Even this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsbrk98lJpI

Show me the signatures.

Most people in those days were proud and honoured their debts. As per usual the BBC knew more than they were letting on. Look at the people today knowing about signatures. Something stinks.

People never wanted this whats going on today, but a dripping tap can create a pool.

I agree with bendoom, I will say though looking at 2012 was a great change over and so all this was planned to keep humans under the thumb and provide the negative energy in human misery to feed those dam reptiles.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 17-11-2015, 08:51 AM   #44
gremlin

Quote:
Funny enough, my parents are Jamaicans and found Till Death Us Do Part hilarious, just as I did Love Thy Neighbour, just on pure comedic value. The only downside was it gave a load of new vocabulary of insults for racists in schools (and I mean teachers as well as in the playground), and in the workplace.
Yes it did, almost a problem reaction solution.

Communism capitalism, is all about a 'new world order' were the people are happy slaves all working together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Just one side of many.

Quote:
Often the best comedy is 'offensive' - to someone, or to some taboo. Would I enjoy Love Thy Neighbour today? Probably not because I've grown a little since and society in general has moved on.
I wouldn't say moved on but slipped down further into hell.

Old 17-11-2015, 10:43 AM   #45
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Yes it did, almost a problem reaction solution.

Communism capitalism, is all about a 'new world order' were the people are happy slaves all working together.

Just one side of many.

I wouldn't say moved on but slipped down further into hell.
I wouldn't want to go back to how things were in the 1970s and the racial situation of that era. People did get along, it wasn't as bad as some sociologists make out, but it also could be violent and tense. And that atmosphere in parts of Britain predates Alf Garnett by a decade at least.
Though I do think it's gone too far in the other direction, all this 'white guilt' stuff which I've witnessed first hand from the mouths of some university lecturers. No need for it.

Last edited by decode reality; 17-11-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 17-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #46
gremlin

Quote:
I wouldn't want to go back to how things were in the 1970s and the racial situation of that era.
Think of the positives aswell. It was always going to happen, all part of the process.

Quote:
People did get along, it wasn't as bad as some sociologists make out, but it also could be violent and tense.
Try going to a football match, now that is tense.

Quote:
And that atmosphere in parts of Britain predates Alf Garnett by a decade at least.
Though I do think it's gone too far in the other direction, all this 'white guilt' stuff which I've witnessed first hand from the mouths of some university lecturers. No need for it.
But like I said, communism and capitalism controlled and created by the Rothschilds/illuminati needs all the human beings (slaves) to work. A new world order can't exist if we don't all get along with each other. Remember they control both sides, then why isn't a new world order going to be blissful for everyone if we all get along and be multicultural?

I'll leave you to answer that one.

Old 17-11-2015, 12:53 PM   #47
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Think of the positives aswell. It was always going to happen, all part of the process.

Try going to a football match, now that is tense.

But like I said, communism and capitalism controlled and created by the Rothschilds/illuminati needs all the human beings (slaves) to work. A new world order can't exist if we don't all get along with each other. Remember they control both sides, then why isn't a new world order going to be blissful for everyone if we all get along and be multicultural?

I'll leave you to answer that one.
It's interesting how you shift the goalposts. One minute it's the elite stirring up tension to suit their objectives, the next minute the real problem is when they get along!

You can be as nationalist as you want to be, no-one is actually stopping you, unless the expression of that 'nationalism' is violent intimidation towards people who have done nothing to you except have a different ethnicity - what a 'crime'. That's when people rightfully fight back.

I'll stop, and continue on the Race and Immigration forum, rather than here.

PS: I'm neither capitalist nor communist.

Last edited by decode reality; 17-11-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:22 PM   #48
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
It's interesting how you shift the goalposts. One minute it's the elite stirring up tension to suit their objectives, the next minute the real problem is when they get along!

You can be as nationalist as you want to be, no-one is actually stopping you, unless the expression of that 'nationalism' is violent intimidation towards people who have done nothing to you except have a different ethnicity - what a 'crime'. That's when people rightfully fight back.

I'll stop, and continue on the Race and Immigration forum, rather than here.

PS: I'm neither capitalist nor communist.
I am saying they control both sides, nationalism is par of the course, why did they bring out the patriot act?

Nationalism does rather stagnate.

All I am saying is about the BBC and the programming they do and continue to do. Guided by the zionist script.

Last edited by aster; 17-11-2015 at 05:36 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary racial/religious stereotyping
Old 18-11-2015, 05:24 AM   #49
boots
Banned

Quote:
Are you being ironic?
The irony is on you, here you are on the DIF knowing that the Rothschild Zionist control both sides and the Rothschilds are using Jews as a scapegoat so any blame will be put on them by keyboard warriors and what do you do, single out Alf Garnett as being a Jew, so what! What has that got to do with anything?

Quote:
I'm not mixing zionism and judaism.
Yes you are, as you just singled out Alf Garnett as a Jew not a Zionist, which you have no proof of, and is absurd to say the least.

You need to watch this.

If your sig is to be believed, then you need to learn something form the bloke who knows about the Rothschilds.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 10:10 AM   #50
gremlin

Quote:
Yes you are, as you just singled out Alf Garnett as a Jew not a Zionist, which you have no proof of, and is absurd to say the least.
what, that alf is a jew or a zionist?

Alf garnett is a jew, Alf garnett is not a zionist.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/me...r-9940985.html

Danny Cohen used the platform of a conference in Jerusalem to express his fears over what he identified as growing levels of hostility towards Jewish communities in Britain and in other parts of Europe.

Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies

Zionists need people to do their dirty work for them, religion is one of them. The BBC is full of these religious lefty types.

Last edited by gremlin; 18-11-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 18-11-2015, 01:41 PM   #51
gremlin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Whitehouse

A staunch social conservative, she was disparagingly termed a reactionary by her socially liberal opponents. Her motivation derived from her traditional Christian beliefs

And what was the job of illuminati?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Talk about blatant.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2...s16.theguide12

One of the targets of Whitehouse's anger was Till Death Us Do Part, whose "bloody" count per episode she would dutifully monitor. In revenge, Johnny Speight had Alf Garnett extolling the virtues of "Mary White-arse", with his scouse son-in-law retorting that if she had her way, all you'd get on telly would be "Pinky and Perky and bloody Noddy". Yet, as Filth shows, even Pinky And Perky had her scribbling to the Corporation, indignant at the piggies' "callous" attitude towards their human co-star. Whitehouse found fault with the most innocuous of shows, from The Man From UNCLE to a Lord Snowdon documentary about the aged, to Doctor Who, which she upbraided for scenes of "strangulation - by hand, by claw, by obscene vegetable matter".

Maybe she had a point?

Old 18-11-2015, 07:23 PM   #52
boots
Banned

Quote:
what, that alf is a jew or a zionist?

Alf garnett is a jew, Alf garnett is not a zionist.
Right, so why try and make an issue of Alf garnett's aka Warren Mitchell religion or race, why are you trying to promote the Zionist view of Jews being the scapegoat as you are doing?
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 08:05 PM   #53
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Right, so why try and make an issue of Alf garnett's aka Warren Mitchell religion or race, why are you trying to promote the Zionist view of Jews being the scapegoat as you are doing?
Not scapegoating, just seeing how the bbc pushes the ideas into people faces via television.
Wasn't this how the Rothschilds zionists use the jews to further their agenda of communism/capitalism.

Well and truely suckered the working class.