Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 11-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
jayjay107
Inactive

Default Predictive Programming of London Event 19/12/14

Volunteers have spent months installing 888,246 hand-made poppies - each representing a British and colonial soldier who died during WW1.

It is thought about five million people have visited the artwork entitled Blood-Swept Lands and Seas of Red by ceramic artist Paul Cummins, from Derbyshire.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30001177

Within the above contains the date for said event this is meant to depict

8 8 8
2 4 6
10 12 14

10 12 14 the same answer I obtained from the Georgia Guidestone. (See post below)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1062326773

However, it didn't have to be the 10th as would appear obvious at first so after much digging I learnt that the date this predicts is the 19th December 2014.

How can I verify this?

Jimmy Savile for one
3 houses Scarborough Leeds and Poole.

S = 19 L = 12 P = (16) 7 (2014)

He's famous for saying 'Now Then, Now Then' N = 14 T =20
So 2014 backwards from a Satanist.

He also said 'Lovely Jubbly' L = 12 J = 10 which = 1+9 or 19.

Can I further verify my belief this event will occur and on this day?

As a speech the Queen would have given at the outbreak of World War III is published... What if nuclear war HAD erupted in 1983?

I have never forgotten the sorrow and pride I felt as my sister and I huddled around the nursery wireless set listening to my father’s inspiring words on that fateful day in 1939.
Not for a single moment did I imagine that this solemn and awful duty would one day fall to me.

We all know that the dangers facing us today are greater by far than at any time in our long history. The enemy is not the soldier with his rifle nor even the airman prowling the skies
above our cities and towns but the deadly power of abused technology.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3LbDuD8nQ

'Listening To (My Father’s) (Inspiring Words) on that fateful day in 1939'

First to spot is 19 39 (3+9 =12) so 19 12

L = 12 T = 20 MF = 19 IW = 14 (My Father's and Inspiring Words are both one thing this confused me for a while)

So we have if I convert the W to 5 from 23

19/12/2014. on that fateful day which is IN 19 12.

Why do I know or at least think I know?

okay here goes. Last year on the 13th June I was singled out by an unmarked police car. They drove weirdly in front of me which spooked me and I sped off at 50MPH and
ran a red light when they eventually put blue lights on.

I was pulled over and never did I get charged. Since then I have understood I was to get a speeding ticket at work. I have never received this and others at work questioned
why as they got to know about it.

That day (13th June 2013) I believe the police did something to me and from then on in I predicted the princes birth would all add up to 39 got the name Alexander and much
else correct or extremely close. I was also saying he was the Messiah (anti-Christ) at the same time. Do I believe this to be true today? No but I've said it. Although I now
realise under outside influence.

After saying all of those thing's I became aware of a bad event to happen in London in the near future but didn't know the date, the press are also saying that too. I now, know
the date and would like to warn people of this but when I do my family think I'm mad as I used numbers to work out the date.

However, I have been helped by the fact my whole life revolves around these numbers including my birth, my accident, my family and Mum's death date.

So basically I was supposed to spot it thus which I assume was meant to complete and clarify what I said last year about a prince. Even though I now know this to be false and whilst
I could be right on this doesn't make anything I said previous to also be correct. Should I go public with this information because I don't wish to see other's harmed or do I say nowt?
When I say something my family think I'm mad so it does make me question what to do. I have decided to go public and say the truth and this is the honest truth this statement alone.

I just prey Mum is watching over me and helping me with this and to make the correct decision. Hard as what I have put above is to believe I have no reason to lie and nor would I
about such a matter.

No one else has helped me they would rather believe I'm talking nonsense and have gone mad. I understand why they say that and I wish it was the case and that I was wrong.
But as Mum always said 'I always have to be right' never a truer words spoken I'm afraid.

If this event does occur then it will verify this statement as fact and that other statements made by me are over ridden by this one. Namely that the prince is not the Messiah.
As I am now aware I was unduly influenced those months ago although it gave me the opportunity of working out the importance of 10 12 14 and it's connections.

(The people on this website reading this will bear witness to this statement of truth I am making today)

Leave NO Stone Unturned
L = 12 N = 14 S = 19 U = (21) = 3pm
3pm 19/ 12 / 14

Lesson Must Be Learned
L = 12 M = 13 B = 2 L = 12

(12 = 3) (13 = 10 12) (2,12 = 5)

Again gives me 3pm 19 12 14

ALOBE = 1 12 (15:00) 2 5 = 19 12 2014 (3pm)
1984 Feed The World = 19 12 (6=15) 2 5 again 19 12 2014 (3pm)

Last edited by jayjay107; 11-12-2014 at 03:47 PM.
jayjay107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay107 View Post
Volunteers have spent months installing 888,246 hand-made poppies - each representing a British and colonial soldier who died during WW1.

It is thought about five million people have visited the artwork entitled Blood-Swept Lands and Seas of Red by ceramic artist Paul Cummins, from Derbyshire.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30001177

Within the above contains the date for said event this is meant to depict

8 8 8
2 4 6
10 12 14

10 12 14 the same answer I obtained from the Georgia Guidestone. (See post below)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1062326773

However, it didn't have to be the 10th as would appear obvious at first so after much digging I learnt that the date this predicts is the 19th December 2014.

How can I verify this?

Jimmy Savile for one
3 houses Scarborough Leeds and Poole.

S = 19 L = 12 P = (16) 7 (2014)

He's famous for saying 'Now Then, Now Then' N = 14 T =20
So 2014 backwards from a Satanist.

He also said 'Lovely Jubbly' L = 12 J = 10 which = 1+9 or 19.

Can I further verify my belief this event will occur and on this day?

As a speech the Queen would have given at the outbreak of World War III is published... What if nuclear war HAD erupted in 1983?

I have never forgotten the sorrow and pride I felt as my sister and I huddled around the nursery wireless set listening to my father’s inspiring words on that fateful day in 1939.
Not for a single moment did I imagine that this solemn and awful duty would one day fall to me.

We all know that the dangers facing us today are greater by far than at any time in our long history. The enemy is not the soldier with his rifle nor even the airman prowling the skies
above our cities and towns but the deadly power of abused technology.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3LbDuD8nQ

'Listening To (My Father’s) (Inspiring Words) on that fateful day in 1939'

First to spot is 19 39 (3+9 =12) so 19 12

L = 12 T = 20 MF = 19 IW = 14 (My Father's and Inspiring Words are both one thing this confused me for a while)

So we have if I convert the W to 5 from 23

19/12/2014. on that fateful day which is IN 19 12.

Why do I know or at least think I know?

okay here goes. Last year on the 13th June I was singled out by an unmarked police car. They drove weirdly in front of me which spooked me and I sped off at 50MPH and
ran a red light when they eventually put blue lights on.

I was pulled over and never did I get charged. Since then I have understood I was to get a speeding ticket at work. I have never received this and others at work questioned
why as they got to know about it.

That day (13th June 2013) I believe the police did something to me and from then on in I predicted the princes birth would all add up to 39 got the name Alexander and much
else correct or extremely close. I was also saying he was the Messiah (anti-Christ) at the same time. Do I believe this to be true today? No but I've said it. Although I now
realise under outside influence.

After saying all of those thing's I became aware of a bad event to happen in London in the near future but didn't know the date, the press are also saying that too. I now, know
the date and would like to warn people of this but when I do my family think I'm mad as I used numbers to work out the date.

However, I have been helped by the fact my whole life revolves around these numbers including my birth, my accident, my family and Mum's death date.

So basically I was supposed to spot it thus which I assume was meant to complete and clarify what I said last year about a prince. Even though I now know this to be false and whilst
I could be right on this doesn't make anything I said previous to also be correct. Should I go public with this information because I don't wish to see other's harmed or do I say nowt?
When I say something my family think I'm mad so it does make me question what to do. I have decided to go public and say the truth and this is the honest truth this statement alone.

I just prey Mum is watching over me and helping me with this and to make the correct decision. Hard as what I have put above is to believe I have no reason to lie and nor would I
about such a matter.

No one else has helped me they would rather believe I'm talking nonsense and have gone mad. I understand why they say that and I wish it was the case and that I was wrong.
But as Mum always said 'I always have to be right' never a truer words spoken I'm afraid.

If this event does occur then it will verify this statement as fact and that other statements made by me are over ridden by this one. As I am now aware I was unduly influenced those
months ago although it gave me the opportunity of working out the importance of 10 12 14 and it's connections.

(The people on this website reading this will bear witness to this statement of truth I am making today)

Leave NO Stone Unturned
L = 12 N = 14 S = 19 U = (21) = 3pm
3pm 19/ 12 / 14

Lesson Must Be Learned
L = 12 M = 13 B = 2 L = 12

(12 = 3) (13 = 10 12) (2,12 = 5)

Again gives me 3pm 19 12 14

ALOBE = 1 12 (15:00) 2 5 = 19 12 2014 (3pm)
1984 Feed The World = 19 12 (6=15) 2 5 again 19 12 2014 (3pm)
Intresting post
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

Can you specify where in London? I'll make sure I won't be there.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #4
iluminawti

It was Dellboy who said luvly jubly not SIR so vile savile
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote