Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 05-12-2014, 12:03 AM   #121
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
seanx we live in a reality that is 3d earth.

80% of the world lives under poverty making by on 20% of the worlds resources.
we spent $450 M a day on the Iraq war rather then spend money towards the environment, health, and education
people line up like zombies for black Friday buying junk, and with that money they could feed someone ina third world country for a few monhts. Yet they haven't thought for a second about this person.

This is our reality. We have to first become conscious of what we are creating. Then we have put that awareness into action ie. donate money to charity ont he next black Friday, spend tax dollars wisely, give to each other and create systems with mentality of abudance rather then lack.

This is how reality will change for the collective.
You do know that charity is the work of evil right? homeless man can't walk into a charity shop and pick clothes, he too has to buy them.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:08 AM   #122
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
You do know that charity is the work of evil right? homeless man can't walk into a charity shop and pick clothes, he too has to buy them.
yes good point.

replace donate to charity, to personally give charity with those funds
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:49 AM   #123
seanx
Banned

Quote:
seanx we live in a reality that is 3d earth.

80% of the world lives under poverty making by on 20% of the worlds resources.
we spent $450 M a day on the Iraq war rather then spend money towards the environment, health, and education
people line up like zombies for black Friday buying junk, and with that money they could feed someone ina third world country for a few monhts. Yet they haven't thought for a second about this person.

This is our reality. We have to first become conscious of what we are creating. Then we have put that awareness into action ie. donate money to charity ont he next black Friday, spend tax dollars wisely, give to each other and create systems with mentality of abudance rather then lack.

This is how reality will change for the collective.
You still have no idea what we're talking about.

Read Icke's 'Perception Deception' for a full understanding of these ideas ....how Consciousness and the beliefs ( or the model of reality )
we hold in consciousness create, moment-by-moment the fucked-up world we see before us.

Last edited by seanx; 05-12-2014 at 12:50 AM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:54 AM   #124
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
You still have no idea what we're talking about.

Read Icke's 'Perception Deception' for a full understanding of these ideas ....how Consciousness and the beliefs ( or the model of reality )
we hold in consciousness create, moment-by-moment the fucked-up world we see before us.
Yes, but not entirely our fault as not even the creator knew this was going to happen, well sorta did and so sent in david icke *godhead* to sort out the mess.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:59 AM   #125
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Yes, but not entirely our fault as not even the creator knew this was going to happen, well sorta did and so sent in david icke *godhead* to sort out the mess.
Even this is a new low for you.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:06 AM   #126
gremlin

Quote:
Even this is a new low for you.
And how is this?

have you not read all the books and plotted icke's crazy journey like a crazy man like me.

Last edited by gremlin; 05-12-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:07 AM   #127
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Now, if you study these ideas more closely........you'll see none of us create our realities.....it is the BELIEFS we hold in our
subconscious mind
( or in your case that were implanted in your mind) that create our reality.
I do not create the reality of being tortured with advanced technology. I do not believe I'm being tortured and get tortured. I do not believe I will be tortured further so much as just get through the torture in the now... I have hope someday they will stop doing most of the very dirty things to me...

Real people out there decided to royally fuck me over... It wasn't some abberation of my subconscious... I met an agent in person in 2007, shortly after I started being tortured and severely mind controlled. I had no clue it could happen to someone, much less believed it into reality....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:26 AM   #128
artardfiesta

your beliefs and subconscious dictate how you will respond to events and what actions you will take moment by moment. Even so, you still have free will to overcome your beliefs and subconscious. What course of action we choose starts a chain of events that effect the future.

with that said, there is a lot more going on in behind the scenes with manifestation other then our beliefs and subconscious. sean x you are basically saying a child is creating it's own pedophilic experiences based on it's beliefs. you are also saying the jews attracted the gas chamber in ww2 because of their believes. these are very solipsistic views.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 05-12-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:34 AM   #129
artardfiesta

seanx tell me what is going on in this manifestation, moment by moment that is creating this....

1) little 5 yo girl in a room with an old man
2) old man takes of her clothes
3) old man sits her on his lap
4) old man kisses her on the forehead strokes her hair
5) old man moves his hands to her gentil area.
6) old man moves her hand to his crotch

in terms of beliefs here are possible scenarios
Belief 1 - old man has her in fear that if she does not cooperate she will be in danger, act continues
Belief 2 - may think the old man is a nice guy, act continues
Belief 3 - old man may have manipulated her into thinking this a game, act continues
Belief 4 - this is wrong, she is being violated, bites the old man, screams, tries to get way

in terms of what has manifested this is how our beliefs play into the scenario.

no where from 1-6, can she imagine or belief the old man is very nice, think of a world of butterflies, fairies, and rainbows and move into another reality where she is now sitting on santa claus lap.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 05-12-2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:30 AM   #130
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Solipsism, like other perceptions, is a useful tool. It's like the free will v predetermination debate. As perceptions of reality they are both useful tools, but I wouldn't like to say one is absolutely true and the other absolutely false. It doesn't matter. What matters is expanding your consciousness to include different ways of looking at things.
What matters is aligning consciousness with truth.

Its obvious that you have not got a handle on solipsism yet. It is not a perception thats the point.

Understanding solipsism is to know that perception is a lie unless its aligned with truth, what is, natural and spiritual laws. Then it is no longer perception but a state of harmonious co-existence with truth. Being in disharmony causes pain and suffering. Waking up to this stuff can be compared to a shamanic initiation a rite of passage, where we see the truth of ourselves, not some idealised perception..

Arbitrarily believing whatever our perceptions tell us is truth is moral relativism and allows free reign to do whatever we want, regardless of the consequences to others.

The more is see comments on solipsism by those who have not striven to understand it, the more i see its prevalence and power.

It is not a tool it is a mental illness, comparable with denial and cognitive dissonance, a refusal to see the stark truth.

Solipsism is much more than a concept to be intellectually understood and filed away for future reference. Its is something that needs to be recognised at the core of our beliefs, thinking and feeling. As i said it is a mental illness, believing lies to be truth, a psychosis.

The first part is naming the demon of solipsism, after comes the work on rooting it out of our belief systems and conditioned programming. The later could take years. Not in an instant as Bashar proposes. Deeply ingrained lies and traumas conditioned in us from childhood do not go away by ignoring them, or the belief we can move to a reality where they never happened. Waking up to this stuff can be compared to a shamanic initiation a rite of passage.

Changing perception will not be enough, it will just change the filter though which reality is viewed, exchanging one illusion for another, preferably one that is more comfortable and feels better. It does nothing to increase awareness of self in relationship with truth.

Last edited by swamideva; 05-12-2014 at 05:51 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:33 AM   #131
swamideva

Quote:
I'm not talking about you here, but this is the problem with discussing these ideas with certain posters on here who think you
can watch one or two youtube videos....and they then know all about this subject.

Now, if you study these ideas more closely........you'll see none of us create our realities.....it is the BELIEFS we hold in our
subconscious mind
( or in your case that were implanted in your mind) that create our reality.

This is a very subtle but very important point to realize.

It is the key point Icke makes again and again when he says we create our own reality.

Why do you think your mind-controllers spent so much time putting you into traumatic states of mind.............because when the mind
is vibrating at these frequencies, it is much easier to IMPLANT their BELIEF-SYSTEM into you.

And it is belief-systems that attract the reality you experience.

That is the key point of Bashar, Abraham Hicks and Icke. ( See icke's perception deception book)

Reality is not fixed and as Consciousness we have the innate ability to select different realities.
Quote:
Reality is not fixed and as Consciousness we have the innate ability to select different realities.
You mean select perceptions of realities, i am willing to bet that for all your efforts your are still in this reality with the rest of us.

I find it interesting how you equate new age BS, Bashar, Abraham Hicks with David Icke.

Correct me if i am wrong but i have never heard Icke endorse or offer any information from Bashar or Abraham Hicks. Though Icke does talk about perception ( how its manipulated) and the law of attraction.

No one is doubting that we are responsible for co-creating this reality through our beliefs and that we have been manipulated in doing so. We can also create our personal reality and do so with the law of attraction, we get back what we give out.

This is important what Jung says and it not done by simply changing perception.
Quote:
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”― C.G. Jung
What is in question here is the way these natural laws are corrupted by these new age gurus, by offering watered down and incomplete versions of the truth. They omit that in duality if i am to manifest something in my life i also attract its opposite if i am attached to the end result. So manifesting abundance will also create lack. It is the cyclical nature of reality.

We are all co-creators here these new age teachers are advocating selfish service to self information instead of service to others.

It seems that you are manipulating David Ickes writings on perception and the law of attraction to fit in with your new age beliefs, this is quite understandable. This is what perception does it creates the reality we want to believe in instead of what is.

Natural Law is a body of organic Spiritual Laws that is used by Nature to manage everything in the Universe. Without Natural Law, life and reality can’t exist. Below is a great definition of what Natural Law is. It is extracted from Part 1 of Mark Passio’s Natural Law Seminar.

Quote:
Natural: Inherent; having a basis in Nature, Reality and Truth; not made or caused by humankind. Law: An existing condition which is binding and immutable (cannot be changed). Natural Law: Universal, non-man-made, binding and immutable conditions that govern the consequences of behavior. Natural Law is a body of Universal Spiritual Laws which act as the governing dynamics of Consciousness.

Here is Passio on the law of attraction.

David Icke also talks of the importance of balancing the left and right hemispheres of the brain.

Click image for link.

To truly become an enlightened spiritual being, you need to learn how to balance your masculine and feminine energy. One way to do this is to learn how to live in harmony with Natural Law. Contrary to what many New Age and religious leaders say, you can’t balance your masculine and feminine energy through wishful thinking or by relying on a messiah to do it for you. Why is that you may ask? Because only you have the true power to balance your masculine and feminine energy. This is because the Creator gave you the power of consciousness, love, and thought. These three powers are the same powers that the Creator use to create the Universe!
Old 05-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #132
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
You mean select perceptions of realities, i am willing to bet that for all your efforts your are still in this reality with the rest of us.

I find it interesting how you equate new age BS, Bashar, Abraham Hicks with David Icke.

Correct me if i am wrong but i have never heard Icke endorse or offer any information from Bashar or Abraham Hicks. Though Icke does talk about perception ( how its manipulated) and the law of attraction.

No one is doubting that we are responsible for co-creating this reality through our beliefs and that we have been manipulated in doing so. We can also create our personal reality and do so with the law of attraction, we get back what we give out.

This is important what Jung says and it not done by simply changing perception.

What is in question here is the way these natural laws are corrupted by these new age gurus, by offering watered down and incomplete versions of the truth. They omit that in duality if i am to manifest something in my life i also attract its opposite if i am attached to the end result. So manifesting abundance will also create lack. It is the cyclical nature of reality.

We are all co-creators here these new age teachers are advocating selfish service to self information instead of service to others.

It seems that you are manipulating David Ickes writings on perception and the law of attraction to fit in with your new age beliefs, this is quite understandable. This is what perception does it creates the reality we want to believe in instead of what is.

Natural Law is a body of organic Spiritual Laws that is used by Nature to manage everything in the Universe. Without Natural Law, life and reality can’t exist. Below is a great definition of what Natural Law is. It is extracted from Part 1 of Mark Passio’s Natural Law Seminar.

Here is Passio on the law of attraction.

David Icke also talks of the importance of balancing the left and right hemispheres of the brain.

Click image for link.

To truly become an enlightened spiritual being, you need to learn how to balance your masculine and feminine energy. One way to do this is to learn how to live in harmony with Natural Law. Contrary to what many New Age and religious leaders say, you can’t balance your masculine and feminine energy through wishful thinking or by relying on a messiah to do it for you. Why is that you may ask? Because only you have the true power to balance your masculine and feminine energy. This is because the Creator gave you the power of consciousness, love, and thought. These three powers are the same powers that the Creator use to create the Universe!
I'm sorry but I just have a problem with this mark passio.

Anarchist!

I don't like the government and want to get rid of the idea of government but to be labelled an "anarchist" because of this............no.

Old 05-12-2014, 08:50 AM   #133
swamideva

Quote:

Anarchist!

I don't like the government and want to get rid of the idea of government but to be labelled an "anarchist" because of this............no.
That not all he says, he deconstructs many concepts. You may be throwing the baby out with the bathwater by disagreeing on one issue and rejecting much useful information.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #134
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
.........the point about the taxes is you didn't necessarily get a say whether you can do it or not. if you don't there are consequences or a lifestyle change. you cannot go to an employer say hhey don't take off the taxes and not expect consequences. this is what I mean by full control all experiences come from your will. you do not have an absolute say.....
this is where you are missing my point, yes you do have a say in whether you pay taxes and yes you can go to your employer and ask them to stop paying taxes on your behalf, the consequences are an outcome of you changing your reality, you then decide if those consequences are good or bad for you and then you decide where to go from there on...thus you have full control here of your reality playing out based on your decisions, imo this is why the ptb get away with the shit they impose because they do not promote the idea that you are in control of your own reality, although they might give the illusion that they do, but the con of them promoting your control of your own reality is to affect their reality and the system they want
doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:44 AM   #135
artardfiesta

Quote:

Anarchist!

do you understand what the word means... it means no rulers

david icke is an anarchist.... so are you... a college kid into Marxism?

what exactly do you see when you hear that word? mark passio has also covered fake anarchists and abuse of the word.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #136
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
this is where you are missing my point, yes you do have a say in whether you pay taxes and yes you can go to your employer and ask them to stop paying taxes on your behalf, the consequences are an outcome of you changing your reality, you then decide if those consequences are good or bad for you and then you decide where to go from there on...thus you have full control here of your reality playing out based on your decisions, imo this is why the ptb get away with the shit they impose because they do not promote the idea that you are in control of your own reality, although they might give the illusion that they do, but the con of them promoting your control of your own reality is to affect their reality and the system they want
I agree we have full free will with consequences.

Last edited by artardfiesta; 05-12-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:26 PM   #137
gremlin

Quote:
do you understand what the word means... it means no rulers

what exactly do you see when you hear that word? mark passio has also covered fake anarchists and abuse of the word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhp2OT-hVb0

I don't think so.............

8:30

Icke is not an anarchist.

It's much more bigger than anarchy and this is why I do not prefer these anarchist' who just don't understand the bigger picture. Even the anti icke forum is bickering like little children and they are anarchist's.

Up your's to ANARCHISM!

He himself is an anarchist, a self proclaimed anarchist. If you have some youtube clip or writing please share, but I will look also.

Last edited by gremlin; 05-12-2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #138
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
What matters is aligning consciousness with truth

Its obvious that you have not got a handle on solipsism yet. It is not a perception thats the point.

Understanding solipsism is to know that perception is a lie unless its aligned with truth, what is, natural and spiritual laws. Then it is no longer perception but a state of harmonious co-existence with truth. Being in disharmony causes pain and suffering. Waking up to this stuff can be compared to a shamanic initiation a rite of passage, where we see the truth of ourselves, not some idealised perception..

Arbitrarily believing whatever our perceptions tell us is truth is moral relativism and allows free reign to do whatever we want, regardless of the consequences to others.

The more is see comments on solipsism by those who have not striven to understand it, the more i see its prevalence and power.

It is not a tool it is a mental illness, comparable with denial and cognitive dissonance, a refusal to see the stark truth.

Solipsism is much more than a concept to be intellectually understood and filed away for future reference. Its is something that needs to be recognised at the core of our beliefs, thinking and feeling. As i said it is a mental illness, believing lies to be truth, a psychosis.

The first part is naming the demon of solipsism, after comes the work on rooting it out of our belief systems and conditioned programming. The later could take years. Not in an instant as Bashar proposes. Deeply ingrained lies and traumas conditioned in us from childhood do not go away by ignoring them, or the belief we can move to a reality where they never happened. Waking up to this stuff can be compared to a shamanic initiation a rite of passage.

Changing perception will not be enough, it will just change the filter though which reality is viewed, exchanging one illusion for another, preferably one that is more comfortable and feels better. It does nothing to increase awareness of self in relationship with truth.
Well, that's your perception anyways. Lol.

Perception is not a lie, it is a viewpoint. You don't have to believe your perceptions. Being able to change perception at will is a great tool for discerning truth.,

You infer a great deal about what I believe. That is a perception and a solipsistic one at that.

It's not about exchanging one veil for another, it's about expanding perception, seeing more angles with which to discern truth.

When all your beliefs crumble to dust you may well end up with a smile on your face. Until then, you're welcome to keep attributing beliefs to me, from whatever perception you may have. Just know that that isn't truth.

P.S. Your post reeks of fear. Where do we align that with natural law and truth, eh?.

Aligning oneself with the universe is perhaps a lesser thing (a bit of the old slave mentality) than being the universe.

Added:

Just wrote this in another thread, but I think it's worth repeating here.

Got to get to the heart of synchronicity. That's what it's all about. When the synchronicity and you are indivisible, permanently switched on, 24/7, then you're getting close to self realisation.

And I will add that you cannot do that without a healthy dose of solipsism.

Last edited by white light; 05-12-2014 at 01:52 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #139
gremlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh2WeAO-5tE

Anarchy = No Rulers

My only problem is that anarchist's might get their way and destroy the constitution which is what the govenment want and the system want's.

Old 05-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #140
artardfiesta

[QUOTE=gremlin;1062326857]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh2WeAO-5tE

Anarchy = No Rulers

My only problem is that anarchist's might get their way and destroy the constitution which is what the govenment want and the system want's.[/QUOTE]

This is not passio definition of anarchy.

And the government does not destroy the constitution?

Anarchy is not about destroying others rights and freedoms. It is about respecting others rights to express their consciousness within the realms of natural law.

You are confusing passio anarchy with the tainted version the ptb have sold you.