Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-05-2017, 10:41 PM   #41
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Yes I agree with your 'points'.

As I have quoted

The wickedness of women is a subject upon which the stronger sex among the Arabs, with an affectation of superior virtue, often dwell in common conversation. That women are deficient in judgment or good sense is held as a fact not to be disputed even by themselves, as it rests on an assertion of the Prophet; but that they possess a superior degree of cunning is pronounced equally certain and notorious. Their general depravity is pronounced to be much greater than that of men. "I stood," said the Prophet, "at the gate of Paradise; and lo, most of its inmates were the poor: and I stood at the gate of Hell; and lo, most of its inmates were women." In allusion to women, the Khaleefeh ´Omar said, "Consult them, and do the contrary of what they advise."

and

Modesty is a requisite upon which too much stress cannot be laid; but this, to an English reader, requires some explanation. ´Alee asked his wife Fát?imeh, "Who is the best of women?" She answered, "She who sees not men, and whom they see not." Modesty, therefore, in the opinion of the Muslims, is most eminently shewn by a woman's concealing her person, and restraining her eyes, from men.

I could 'pull' the information from old books backing all your points....but we must be correct in our determinations of over 1 billion other beings!
To put it mildly , Islam is spread through fear. This is easy to understand.

This part , may not be :

What is being asked of me as a citizen of this Earth is thus :

Do not criticise Islam because it will only make it worse. This is what Islamaphobia is -- a way of stopping Islam getting offended ( angry / pissed off ).

So , ergo ; I must be silenced so as not to anger the Islamic world.

In other words , I am being asked to be silent otherwise it will make the Muslims mad and when they get mad ...............

So , I am being asked, no TOLD that criticism of religion is taboo under the THREAT of violence or social unrest.

I am being asked to silence myself because I should be AFRAID of Islam.

Islamaphobia is about the fear of upsetting Islam. When they are upset they start throwing shit around and getting violent.

So what Islamaphobia is to me , is a way of making ME live in fear of Islam without even being a fucking Muslim.

Call it what we want, it is religious persecution. I am not persecuted for following a religion I am persecuted for NOT following Islam.

This is what it is to me. Mark my words , until people can freely say that Islam is responsible for Islamic extremism , things are going to get worse and worse.

Lock up Katie Hopkins , lock up Tommy Robinson , lock me away and melt the key.

It will not stop Islamic extremism, it will not stop the acts of terror.

Lock me up this week , and what if another bomb kills more civilians next week ?

Did locking me up help ?

No

*** lakes **** please understand I am not mad at you or directing any of those questions to you personally , I am merely channelling the passion in me into words on a screen.

I hope you can all understand that until I actually say '' go fuck yourself '' I consider our discussions to be about points of views observations and knowledge.

Not about point scoring who is wrong or who is right.

But discussion is absolutely necessary , ALL religions need spontaneous and periodic reformation otherwise you end up with a dead or dying dogma that starts to get violent in it's death throws.

You have to ask yourself of the 1 billion members of Islam , who is a member by proxy ?

I know of at least one case of a Sudanese woman raised in Islam who only read the Quran when she moved to Europe and got an English translation.

Up until that point, she was living in complete ignorance of what it was.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 11:06 PM   #42
Daisy101

Oh well whatever ...religion follower or aetheist - a huge majority of Near Death Experiences see Jesus lol

That messes their heads up ha ha...
conversion on the spot...

No escaping that....

I reckon I know what side I'm placing my bets on...the right one I reckon...
you don't need to be in a religion to find the truth.

Last edited by Daisy101; 27-05-2017 at 11:07 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 11:15 PM   #43
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Oh well whatever ...religion follower or aetheist - a huge majority of Near Death Experiences see Jesus lol

That messes their heads up ha ha...
conversion on the spot...

No escaping that....

I reckon I know what side I'm placing my bets on...the right one I reckon...
you don't need to be in a religion to find the truth.
Very true that dai

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 11:25 PM   #44
Firewand

And they still keep coming. There can be no doubt anymore that the flooding of Europe with third World migrants (Most of them illegally I'll add) is an act of warfare against Europe and it's people. You don't just keep allowing an endless flow of non-skilled incompatible (often rabidly anti-western) migrants through your borders unless you plan on destroying the Nations they're being brought into. This is treachery and treason against the people of Europe, and an act of war against us. Make no mistake about it.

6.6 Million Nonwhites on Europe’s Borders: Secret German Government Report

At least 6.6 million nonwhites pretending to refugees are already waiting to invade the Continent, according to a secret German government report leaked to the Bild newspaper.

According to the report, Europe could face a “new wave” of arrivals this summer, as up to 6.6 million nonwhites are “waiting in countries around the Mediterranean to cross into Europe.”

They include more than 2.5 million in North Africa waiting to set off by boat—confident in the knowledge that they only have to travel a few miles off the Libyan coast before the European navy and assorted liberal organizations pick them up and transport them all the way to Italy.
Angela Merkel’s government has not commented on the report, which the Bild says was marked for “internal use only.”

The report warns the number waiting to cross into Europe has risen by 650,000 since the end of January alone—an increase of 12 percent.
It says one million are waiting in Libya, and another million are waiting in Egypt, 430,000 in Algeria, 160,000 in Tunisia, and 50,000 in Morocco. Others are waiting in transit countries along the route, with up to 720,000 in Jordan.
The numbers also include 3.3 million waiting in Turkey. More than 50,000 nonwhites—mostly sub-Saharan Africans fleeing their own self-created disaster zones—have been landed in Italy this year alone, an increase of 45 percent compared to last year.

Most of the invaders are from Nigeria, Bangladesh, Guinea, Cote d’Ivoire, and the Gambia. None of these nations qualify in any sense at all for asylum, even by the European Union’s own absurd rules on “refugees,” but all of them will be taken in with absolutely no system in place to expel them once again.
What is happening—and what the European liberals are too malicious to admit—is not a “migrant” or “refugee” crisis, but a mass Third World invasion of Europe.

The invaders, all from racial groups with IQs ranging from 50 to 80, are often called “economic migrants” by liberal media and politicians, but that is a generous description. In reality, they are not coming to Europe to “make a success of their lives|” or to “live in peace” but just to take advantage of generous European welfare handouts.

Ultimately, their presence will not “boost” the economy of Europe, but rather drag it down to the Third World level, and destroy what is left of white western European civilization—unless a concerted effort is made to halt the invasion and expel those already present. http://www.newobserveronline.com/201...rders.html?m=1

Last edited by Firewand; 27-05-2017 at 11:28 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 11:31 PM   #45
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
1. Subjugation of women - gender segregation
2. Marital Rape - wives are not allowed to refuse sex
3. Wife beating - the punishment for refusing sex
4. Adultery punishable by death - as long as four men witness the actual penetration.
5. Women's testimony considered half the worth of a man's Sharia court
6. Apostates - death penalty
7. Homosexuality - death penalty

You have to research this yourself , you have to find the names of the Imams who are operating in your local area and see for yourself what they are pushing for.

After you have done that , you realise what this is about.

They want Sharia Law , and nothing else will suffice. If you do not accept that, you are in the way of ''progress''
Punishment of women who have been raped, also.

Divorce of a woman by saying divorce three times if the woman angers the male.

Many Islamic scholars say that Islam respects women, yet women are not allowed to drive or have their faces uncovered in public in Saudi Arabia. If there is a respect, then the woman should have free right to choose to drive and wear what clothing they [i]want to - sadly so many have been so heavilly indoctrinated they will not rock that boat.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 11:48 PM   #46
Firewand

Old 28-05-2017, 01:20 AM   #47
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Punishment of women who have been raped, also.

Divorce of a woman by saying divorce three times if the woman angers the male.

Many Islamic scholars say that Islam respects women, yet women are not allowed to drive or have their faces uncovered in public in Saudi Arabia. If there is a respect, then the woman should have free right to choose to drive and wear what clothing they [i]want to - sadly so many have been so heavilly indoctrinated they will not rock that boat.
I think to be very fair to Islam we should focus entirely on what an Islamic country living under Sharia law practices.

Then see if that is compatible with what you and I want our homelands to become.

Not forgetting , as soon as a large enough contingent of Islam exists, they demand Sharia. So we should all keep in mind that as the Islamic community grows, so will the spread of Sharia.

The fact the UK has capitulated to the demands of aspects of Sharia needs to be reversed IMO.

So, let's do Islam some justice and see what an Islamic state appears to promote.

Let's start with Iran. Not Iran from the 70s , Iran now. Now you can say they haven't invaded any countries they are not a global threat.

But that is missing the point , the point being we are talking about Islam as a belief system - and what it looks like to live under that belief system , just as Islam is calling for Sharia in the UK, and has it in some respects.

So , without further ado ... here is the beloved Sharia.

Death Sentence for facebook posts
https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/12/02/...facebook-posts

Rape victim kills attacker = Death Sentence
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...0IE0BA20141025

Quote:
Reyhaneh Jabbari walked to the gallows at dawn on Saturday in Tehran's Evin prison after failing to secure a reprieve from the murder victim's relatives within the 10-day deadline set by sharia law in force since the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
The family could have stopped the hanging. But no .........

And finally let me leave you with for the time being with some kind words from respected Islamic scholars.

These are the teachings you must find for yourself, if you are not a part of Islam ask yourself if you can find sympathy with these views.

Quote:
Dr. Abd al-Aziz Fawazan al-Fawzan, a professor of Islamic law said that "If a woman gets raped walking in public alone, then she, herself is at fault. She is only seducing men by her presence. She should have stayed at home like a Muslim woman."
Quote:

However, it is not permissible to accuse the father of rape without evidence. Indeed, the Sharee’ah put some special conditions for proving Zina (fornication or adultery) that are not required in case of other crimes. The crime of Zina is not confirmed except if the fornicator admits it, or with the testimony of four trustworthy men, while the testimony of women is not accepted.

Hence, the statement of this girl or the statement of her mother in itself does not Islamically prove anything against the father, especially that the latter denies it.

Therefore, if this daughter has no evidence to prove that her accusations are true, she should not have claimed that she was raped by her father and she should not have taken him to the court. (IslamWeb.net)
Quote:
the imam of a Salafist mosque in Cologne, Germany in the wake of the shocking sex abuse rampage by recently arrived Muslims on New Year's Eve in 2015. He explained that "the events" (which included rape) "were the girls' own fault because they were half-naked and wearing perfume."
Quote:
There can be also no such thing as rape in a Muslim marriage, even if the husband has to hit the wife in order to bring about her submission. Another recent fatwa reminds a woman, she "does not have the right to refuse her husband, rather she must respond to his request every time he calls her." (Islam Q&A, Fatwa No. 33597).

And we also have from a reliable translation of Sharia in a book entitled Reliance of the Traveller
Quote:
Art and Music
r40.1 says that musical instruments are condemned.

(r40.3) - One should know that singing or listening to singing is offensive (with the exception of songs that encourage piety).

(p44.1) - Every maker of pictures will go to the fire, where a being will be set upon him for each picture he made, to torment him in hell

(w50.2) - Pictures imitate the creative act of Allah (when they are of animate beings).

(o17.9) - It is unlawful to decorate walls with pictures (generally interpreted as pictures of animate beings).

Old 28-05-2017, 01:21 AM   #48
thirsty4

What amazes me about people of religious faith is people believing that the God is their God only. How can anyone believe in an angry vengeful God who must be obeyed? It isn't a case of man created in God's image, but man creating a God to serve their own purposes, and hatred.

Bizarrely, quite intelligent people can accept made up rules about irrelevant nonsense about hair and clothing.

Muslims like to point out how Christians have lost faith, and left the church. Of course we have because we have outgrown it. Evolved beyond it.

Many religions contain truth and great beauty. But also a lot of made up gibberish.

No matter what supposed justifications people use, it's just people killing people.

Last edited by thirsty4; 28-05-2017 at 01:22 AM.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 01:42 AM   #49
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
How can anyone believe in an angry vengeful God who must be obeyed?
Because they are subjected to literal brain washing. Wiring the neural pathways from birth to think in limited terms.

If I sat a child down from the ages of 1-16 and told that child on a daily basis that my neighbour who acts differently to us is a vile scum bag who God despises and would rather see dead , what exactly can you do to reverse that kind of nonsense ?

It isn't easy re wiring neural connections.

Especially not if there are built in safe guards of guilt and the threat of an eternity in hell.

Old 28-05-2017, 01:59 AM   #50
derekbuttery

Quote:
To put it mildly , Islam is spread through fear. This is easy to understand.
replace this with organised religion and BINGO!!

Last edited by derekbuttery; 28-05-2017 at 01:59 AM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 03:37 AM   #51
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
Granted , however in this instance the subject is Islam and how apparently easy it is to accept easy answers to very difficult questions.

Old 28-05-2017, 04:48 AM   #52
Ooberman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
'Ramadan Is Unknowingly The Worship Of The Unseen African Sun God Of Gods Amen-Ra(madan)

Nile Valley Africans Honoured The Son God As Khumn Ra Khepri Long Before Muhammad Created 5 Prayers Of Islam, Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib And Isha.'

Just like their European cousins they thief [sic] everything from us then turn it into some devil shit.'

https://twitter.com/Fresh_Flames1/st...25683709304832
It would seem that some the ancient gods of Egypt were and still are being practised.

Some of this (cult) 'worship' has been forced onto tribes and cultures while some of it has been adopted.

If you believe in one true creator then obviously non of the above is the True Creator (That which is not seen)

Draw your own conclusions...

http://www.reviewofreligions.org/230...t-sun-worship/

^^^

Alternative Worship? = 'First Council of Nicaea' - Good luck with those ones!

Quote:
'The First Council of Nicaea (/na??si??/; Greek: ?????? [?ni:ka?ja]) was a council of Christian bishops convened in the Bithynian city of Nicaea (now Iznik, Bursa province, Turkey) by the Roman Emperor Constantine I in AD 325. Constantine I organized the Council along the lines of the Roman Senate and presided over it, but did not cast any official vote.

This ecumenical council was the first effort to attain consensus in the Church through an assembly representing all of Christendom. Hosius of Cordoba, who was probably one of the Papal legates, may have presided over its deliberations.[5][6]

Its main accomplishments were settlement of the Christological issue of the divine nature of God the Son and his relationship to God the Father,[3] the construction of the first part of the Nicene Creed, establishing uniform observance of the date of Easter,[7] and promulgation of early canon law.[4][8]....' Read all?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 28-05-2017 at 08:59 AM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 06:28 AM   #53
sylias

Just take a look at prophet Muhammads life, it is well documented. You really want to support a religion founded by this guy? You can quite aswell choose A. Hitler or Charles Manson as your messiah in my honest opinion.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 08:08 AM   #54
tinfoil hat

Ali Sina - Understanding Muhammed: A psychobiography of Allahs Prophet.

Well worth a read.

Ali Sina is the founder of faithfreedom.org. The organ of the movement of ex-Muslims that tries to unveil the truth about Islam to the world and help Muslims leave it, abandon their culture of hate and join mankind in amity.

The book psychoanalyzes the man and shows he (Muhammed) suffered narcissistic personality disorder, suffered hallucinations and had obsessive compulsive disorder, amongst other things.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 28-05-2017 at 08:59 AM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 12:15 PM   #55
Firewand

Quote:
I think to be very fair to Islam we should focus entirely on what an Islamic country living under Sharia law practices.

Then see if that is compatible with what you and I want our homelands to become.

Not forgetting , as soon as a large enough contingent of Islam exists, they demand Sharia. So we should all keep in mind that as the Islamic community grows, so will the spread of Sharia.

The fact the UK has capitulated to the demands of aspects of Sharia needs to be reversed IMO.

So, let's do Islam some justice and see what an Islamic state appears to promote.

Let's start with Iran. Not Iran from the 70s , Iran now. Now you can say they haven't invaded any countries they are not a global threat.

But that is missing the point , the point being we are talking about Islam as a belief system - and what it looks like to live under that belief system , just as Islam is calling for Sharia in the UK, and has it in some respects.

So , without further ado ... here is the beloved Sharia.

Death Sentence for facebook posts
https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/12/02/...facebook-posts

Rape victim kills attacker = Death Sentence
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...0IE0BA20141025

The family could have stopped the hanging. But no .........

And finally let me leave you with for the time being with some kind words from respected Islamic scholars.

These are the teachings you must find for yourself, if you are not a part of Islam ask yourself if you can find sympathy with these views.

And we also have from a reliable translation of Sharia in a book entitled Reliance of the Traveller
One thing you do have to bear in mind is (((they've))) been after Iran for many years now. They've tried their ''Arab Spring'' type revolution in Iran a number of times, and it failed miserably. Mainly because Iran is a lot more homogeneous than some of the other more secular countries in the Middle East, which means the people are a lot more unified compared to say Syria. Iran is mainly a Shia Muslim country, and it's largely Shia forces (Hezbollah and elements of Iran's revolutionary guard) which are engaged in protecting Christian towns and villages in and around Syria. So credit and respect where it's due. Some of these guys give their lives to protect Christians against theses extremist rats. Lets not forget that. I'm thoroughly pro-Assad and pro Hezbollah myself. Simply because they're protecting the people in the area from extremists, and not because I think they're terrorists who hate Europeans. They don't. Many of these people aren't too different to ourselves. They also created great civilizations and great standing structure for themselves, as we did.

You would also probably be much safer walking the streets of Tehran than you would many parts of London now, or Paris etc. That's not to defend religion or Islam either, but it has some noble and virtuous elements when you push all the stupid backward Dogma to one side.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:28 PM   #56
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Back in the time it was not strange to be betrothed at a young age in the UK:

The youngest monarch to marry was David II, who married Joan, daughter of Edward II when he was 4 years, 134 days old in 1328.

The youngest female monarch at the time of her marriage was Mary II, who was 15 years, 188 days old when she married William III in 1677.

The youngest queen consort was Isabella of Valois, who married Richard II when she was 6 years, 358 days old in 1396.

It does NOT make it correct but to pronounce one as a pedophile then you must judge ALL by the same level of thought.
I would say in any time at any location in history, when a grown up adult is marrying a 6 year old child, then that by very definition is 'paedophilia'.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 01:51 PM   #57
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
this is a silly photo comparison. it does not compare like with like. Residential building out in a small village in the sticks anywhere is going to look fairly ordinary compared to a temple built in a city.

I agree that Africa is backwards compared to other parts of the world but these images do not demonstrate that fact.

I actually think that's a wholly accurate comparison to our completely different cultures, and how different continents have evolved in there own different ways. Show me one great standing building or monument that came out of Sub-Saharan Africa (which native Africans built themselves) that comes even close to the magnificent architecture found throughout the whole of Europe? Great structure which we built ourselves from our own blood sweat and tears, and which had nothing whatsoever to do with slavery, or colonizing other peoples. I can't think of one, can you?

Europe.

Sub-Saharan Africa.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 02:03 PM   #58
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
Would Buddhism fall into this organised religion category?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 28-05-2017, 02:11 PM   #59
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Would Buddhism fall into this organised religion category?
Buddhism is quite different. As it doesn't teach the same Fire & Brimstone and angry jealous ''God'' rubbish that the Abrahamic faiths teach.
Old 28-05-2017, 02:33 PM   #60
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Buddhism is quite different. As it doesn't teach the same Fire & Brimstone and angry jealous ''God'' rubbish that the Abrahamic faiths teach.
is it an organised religion?
Because that was what was presented..'organised'..so if it qualifies but doesnt fit the narrative, then we can conclude the statement to be inaccurate.

As far as I am aware, Jesus never taught about angry jealous gods..but love and forgiveness and the Father of all time and creation awaiting our return from the fabrication we are stuck in here by our own volition

The angry jealous gods goes right back to ancient Sumer, the Anunaki, who were by definition..angry jealous gods..certainly not the Supreme creator of all!

Incidentally, are you aware of an old Anunaki god called 'Allula'..
sounds very similar eh?..could there be a pronunciation issue here masking the old god and the modern god?