Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2018, 05:34 AM   #1
king octopus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 134
Likes: 19 (12 Posts)
Default What people actually experienced themselves on 9/11

I really want to hear more experiences from people who were actually alive and awake that entire morning on 9/11. Both those who were in the city and those who watched it on the news live as it was happening. There are a lot of obvious inconsistency with what people believed and saw happen that day. I know memory can be tricky but for starters there are things I remember that punch a hole in the of the official story.
I was young, like many of my generation school was just starting and after the first plane hit my teachers knew it was an important event and turned the T.v.'s in the class to the news and from that point on we just watched the attack unfold live. The camera's just constantly pointed at the towers the whole time (obviously would be recording the whole historical event)
During my 2nd period class a dark colored plane fly very quickly into the 2nd tower. My teacher exclaimed' did you see that?!" to which we all silently nodded. We all saw a plane crash into tower 2 live as it happened and listened to the anchors say to each other
'It looks like a plane just crashed into the tower , were waiting for a confirmation on that. Conflicting reports were saying that it was either a commercial airliner or a smaller more military looking plane. The plane I saw was definitely not a commercial airliner of the variety they normally say it was, that's what I saw and I've talked to other's who were in high school in the city when it happened and many confirm the same thing.
Later that same period the 1st tower fell and we were in shock. For some reason the 2nd one hit was the first to fall. I think we assumed that it was because it was hit lower and there was more weight on the top. I'm sure that anyone still trapped in the very top of the first tower lost all hope of rescue after that.
Then in the next period the 2nd tower fell ,it was my Modern civilization and my teacher was already saying that it looks like it was Osama bin-Laden. (Another thing he has said earliar in the year was that the current President was kinda dumb and only got elected because his dady was president, and Dick Cheney is never in the public much he kinda is always hanging in the shadows, which I didn't think much of at the time but much later I thought it was funny how he thought that even in the first few months of his vice-presidency.
I remember hearing some people seeing or hearing reported bombs in the building and I did see at one point the infamous report of the Bombs on the G.W. bridge. Also in that documentary that was conveniently timed to be filmed on 9/11 about Fire Fighters in NYC one of the Firemen said that "when they got to the base of the tower it looked like a bomb went off in the lobby."

Also the tremendous explosions accompanied by the collision had people believing is was a bomb or some kind of explosive, which is why the news anchors made the ridiculous at one point that they got a report that the planes that hit the World Trade Center had super heating airplane fuel for some reason and only those ones.
I don't think they ever replayed the image I saw, and the anchors said at one point that nobody recorded any film of either plane hitting the building , which is ridiculous because I saw it live, and why on Earth wouldn't they have a record ?
But a day or 2 later they released the official footage we have now. when I first saw it I thought oh that definitely is a commercial aircraft, and was actually impressed at how clear the picture was because untill then I hadn't seen any film of the plane hitting the tower and only the memory of when I saw it live, which in my opinion was a smaller plane and wanted to get a 2nd look so I could decide for myself.
Now much later I realize the films are definitely altered ,the huge plane that is in the video is not the one I remember seeing live that morning. Also I've seen a few where fog has been added even though it was a beautiful day.
It was definitely hours before they announced the crash of the final plane and there was no military jets sent to intercept any of the flights, nor was there ever a full film of the plane that hit the pentagon released or evidence of a commercial airliner crash in P.A.
There were reports that after the 1st plane hit there was an announcement on an intercom inside the building to remain inside , instead of instructions to evacuate, which I'm sure convinced many to stay and probably cost them their lives. Very sick trick in my opinion, and definitely in line with the reports I heard that they were running a terrorist airplane hi-jacking drill right at the same time that the attacks happened and that the entire force that usually deal with this situation were out of the country at a special training session.

All common themes now but back then I heard those reports with my own ears and thought they were strange. I've talked to people who were in N.Y.C. during that time and many of them were in High school. Many believe that the government is hiding something but are afraid to speak up because they allegedly many who did already speak up that have died mysteriously.

I honestly just want to hear the stories of some other people who like me was up that morning and watched it all unfold either on the news or actually in the city. Not what people read or heard from others or even watched latter that day or the next after the videos of the plane were released. I just want to know if other people saw the same inconsistencies I did with the live plane hitting the tower, and even more anyone with personal first hand experiences from NYC.
Even what it was like in the city after ward , I know a guy who saw people loading hundreds of bodies in plastic covering onto a boat to be taken out the city. He also said that military was brought into the city and when he was taking the train or subway they had soldiers by every door and they would just stare at you while you had to hold your hands up and they it was like everyone was a suspect and if anyone reached into their pocket or anything they would taken down right there. Just actauly thing that remember that make the event a farce just without even knowing the intricate details of how the whole thing was orchestrated.
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 06:34 AM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

my advice to people who really want to know what happened, is to listen to what the police and fire-fighters say about what happened that day
__________________
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 07:57 AM   #3
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
I really want to hear more experiences from people who were actually alive and awake that entire morning on 9/11. Both those who were in the city and those who watched it on the news live as it was happening. There are a lot of obvious inconsistency with what people believed and saw happen that day. I know memory can be tricky but for starters there are things I remember that punch a hole in the of the official story.
Your interest in this is admirable but your time is also finite.

Don't duplicate what has already been done.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #4
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

I was in bed when the news first came out and only heard about it when I was on the bus into town.

When I watched it for the first time, I never accepted it was who the American government said it was and was quite open about why. Generally, the freefall argument and the missing plane at the Pentagon attack. I've visited NY and saw the WTC for myself. It was about a year before it happened.

In 2003, I visited Toronto and got talking to some of the locals. This was during the SARS outbreak which cost the local trade many millions.

The WHO made out that the epidemic was widespread, when in fact the locals told me it was confinded to a small area of Chinatown. It was at the time the States went into attack Iraq (which I don't think anyone understood), and it would seem that the American government weren't to happy that Canada would not lend them navy frigates and military resources to help with the effort.

So basically, SARS was a bio-attack which was aimmed at crippling business across Canada for a brief period. In Heathrow, there were people walking around with masks on, but in Toronto, no-one I saw was bothered. I could hardly say the streets were clear. It was a normal city without the tourists.

I've written a few times about being community harassed but after this point, my targeting did increase severly. This was at a time when there was hardly any information available about TI's, gangstalking, community based harassment or the realities of what the NSA/homeland security/GCHQ etc were up to.

Everyone knows today about the Snowden revelations but at the time, people who even remotely considered a different perspective on 9/11 were being targeted.

It would make sense. Look at the case Architects and Engineers have for 9/11. It's the science of the event that has always been most critical, and people who think and understand the science were always going to be a threat.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 23-02-2018 at 11:47 AM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
hayed joe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: No longer Quiz Nights Fastest Typer It Appears
Posts: 2,698
Likes: 801 (442 Posts)
Default

Well around that time I was on one of those courses for the unemployed Labour sent you on to appear busy and productive.
I'd recently broke up with someone and was pretty closed down to everything.
During lunch break I walked past people crowded round the TVs in the long since folded TV sales shop. Didn't click anything was untoward. If I'd looked at the screen I would have been sent home early!
Came back and the radio was confiscated. Just useless work, work, work.
Didn't find out what had happened until about the early evening. That was another thing I should have noticed, no cars. Streets deserted. Got on a bus that was packed but silent.
Fearful stares ahead from everyone. I think I might have started laughing at something. I was the only one. Then I checked my phone messages and saw a text from my ex saying what had happened.
Ah, that might explain the shouts of "You sick bastard!" from some watering hole I walked past smiling earlier.
Came home and saw the footage. Blood did run cold at the first plane going in. First time you saw it anyway.
That night just watched the TV. Sadly missed the BBC saying Building 7 was down when it was still there.
But at one point I fell asleep and when I woke, I was still in my room on my bed. But things felt different. Like I'd died in my sleep and was now living in some weird dimension.

Of course now I'm either desensitised or hardened but whenever things happened since my first thought is a "And government involvement in 3...2...1" more than "Oh no, that's terrible".

Quote:
Originally Posted by king octopus View Post
I honestly just want to hear the stories of some other people who like me was up that morning and watched it all unfold either on the news or actually in the city. Not what people read or heard from others or even watched latter that day or the next after the videos of the plane were released.
Oh shitty bollocks! Oh well, back to lurking then.
__________________
BE MULTI-LINGUAL!!
Because you can never say "Shit... I'm fucked" enough in your own language
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 05:23 PM   #6
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

I was in the local videogame shop when it was happening, they had some PCs inked together in there so people could hang around in there playing videogames together, and I remember it was a lovely day.
When I first found out my Dad told me when I got back in, and he was very worked up about it.

But I've since learned that it was in-fact not planes of any kind you 'saw' hitting the towers, but just low quality special effects.

Anyone with normal eyes and a reasonably intelligent brain should be able to see that this is not what should happen when a plane hits a skyscraper:


Last edited by da2255; 23-02-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Likes: (1)
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 05:16 AM   #7
soylentgreen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 541
Likes: 133 (73 Posts)
Default

I watched it on tv as it was happening. Of course I was shocked when I heard a plane hit the first tower, but it seemed reasonable what I was seeing. Then the second plane hit the other tower. I realized this was something big going on... in a way that I knew this was not "normal" (It's hard to put into words) When the tower finally came down I got a sick sinking feeling that something was not right, and that the world would never be the same. No way that tower came straight down and so fast! Both my logic and instinct told me this was now just "terrorists" and it was not just caused by jet fuel burning. I know much about physics and science. I will never forget watching that tower fall, and thinking to myself "that did not just happen... no freaking way!" I was very disturbed and not so much the horror of the destruction and harm to people, but the horror of thinking this was not what it appears to be. Then there was building 7... very obvious what happened (that was the big give away to me) and also the pentagon. Non of this was making sense. I knew bad times were ahead... government actions, people's reactions, and how our world (especially the US) would change. I felt like a part of all of us died that day... died spiritually.
__________________
The photo I used for my avatar was taken with a 35mm camera using a "pinhole" instead of a lens... pointed directly at the sun.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 07:22 AM   #8
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

The lies of 9/11 are what will destroy the USA.

''Deception is a state of mind, deception is the mind of the state'' ; James. Jesus. Angleton.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 01:46 PM   #9
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
I was in the local videogame shop when it was happening, they had some PCs inked together in there so people could hang around in there playing videogames together, and I remember it was a lovely day.
When I first found out my Dad told me when I got back in, and he was very worked up about it.

But I've since learned that it was in-fact not planes of any kind you 'saw' hitting the towers, but just low quality special effects.

Anyone with normal eyes and a reasonably intelligent brain should be able to see that this is not what should happen when a plane hits a skyscraper:


Have you seen any of Dr. Judy Woods videos on 9/11?

It's interesting because she reports about the presence of a directed energy weapon (likely electro-magnetic) being present, one which is though to have turned some of the buildings steal into dust when it fell.

The contradition is, Dr. Wood thinks the planes were odd, and thinks the same in the picture you posted. However, if what she says is true, then the plane would have cut through the steal very easily if say the weapon was being used before the planes hit.

Strange a scientist talking about weakened steal fails to see the obvious.

The biggest fail when it comes to the hologram theory is blatant. The planes had engine noise. And why bother with a hologram when it was far cheaper for them to use rigged unmarked aircraft.

The planes are real. Nothing dis-similar to the timing used by the Dambusters during the second world war. The planes and the silo were real, which were detonated just after impact.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 28-02-2018 at 01:48 PM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #10
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Have you seen any of Dr. Judy Woods videos on 9/11?

It's interesting because she reports about the presence of a directed energy weapon (likely electro-magnetic) being present, one which is though to have turned some of the buildings steal into dust when it fell.

The contradition is, Dr. Wood thinks the planes were odd, and thinks the same in the picture you posted. However, if what she says is true, then the plane would have cut through the steal very easily if say the weapon was being used before the planes hit.

Strange a scientist talking about weakened steal fails to see the obvious.

The biggest fail when it comes to the hologram theory is blatant. The planes had engine noise. And why bother with a hologram when it was far cheaper for them to use rigged unmarked aircraft.

The planes are real. Nothing dis-similar to the timing used by the Dambusters during the second world war. The planes and the silo were real, which were detonated just after impact.
I have never thought they were holograms, but simply video composites spliced with live TV to make it look real. Nose in/nose out is pretty damning.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 02:16 PM   #11
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
I have never thought they were holograms, but simply video composites spliced with live TV to make it look real. Nose in/nose out is pretty damning.
That would have to make every single person who was in New York that day in on the conspiracy, tourists included.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 02:38 PM   #12
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
That would have to make every single person who was in New York that day in on the conspiracy, tourists included.
If something "real" indeed is going through the building as in the image above, then how is it possible the penetration is not consistent with the building? It should be damaged but its not, its completely in-tact where the wing has supposedly penetrated all the way through.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #13
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

did any of us actually see a plane hit the towers with our own eyes? and were there thousands and thousands of eye witness accounts of such a thing ??
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #14
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
did any of us actually see a plane hit the towers with our own eyes? and were there thousands and thousands of eye witness accounts of such a thing ??
That's like saying America doesn't exist to someone who has never been there. Daft argument.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 03:40 PM   #15
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
If something "real" indeed is going through the building as in the image above, then how is it possible the penetration is not consistent with the building? It should be damaged but its not, its completely in-tact where the wing has supposedly penetrated all the way through.
Define "consistent" in regards to how you think it should look after a plane crash.

Remember, WTC was designed to "withstand" an airplane crash. It did. The tower didn't just fall over right after impact. The way the WTC was built is not like most buildings of its era. It was quite revolutionary. If anything, the plane penetrating the building at that speed, is like shooting an arrow through cardboard.

All in all, the WTC was not only plane proof, it was bomb proof to some extent. What it wasn't, is controlled demolition proof nor resistent to precicely engineered destruction.

As I mentioned, Dr Judy Wood pointed out that steel doesnt just turn to dust during a collapse. If the steel was already in the process of being weakened prior to the strike, then the plane would just pass through the frame like it did on the day.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #16
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Define "consistent" in regards to how you think it should look after a plane crash.

Remember, WTC was designed to "withstand" an airplane crash. It did. The tower didn't just fall over right after impact. The way the WTC was built is not like most buildings of its era. It was quite revolutionary. If anything, the plane penetrating the building at that speed, is like shooting an arrow through cardboard.

All in all, the WTC was not only plane proof, it was bomb proof to some extent. What it wasn't, is controlled demolition proof nor resistent to precicely engineered destruction.

As I mentioned, Dr Judy Wood pointed out that steel doesnt just turn to dust during a collapse. If the steel was already in the process of being weakened prior to the strike, then the plane would just pass through the frame like it did on the day.
Well for a start, just look at the left engine and the fuselage of the supposed plane, and then look at the building between those two features of the plane. It just looks like it normally should and not like something has just crashed straight through it.

Last edited by da2255; 28-02-2018 at 11:29 PM.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:40 AM   #17
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 513
Likes: 148 (109 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
Well for a start, just look at the left engine and the fuselage of the supposed plane, and then look at the building between those two features of the plane. It just looks like it normally should and not like something has just crashed straight through it.
Does an arrow snap when it fired at a tree? Would an arrow cause a great big hole in the bark or does it get stuck in clean? Same thing here. We are talking stillettos on ice but at "590mph". Basic physics.

I think you were expecting a gapping hole, during the collision. It doesn't always work like that.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #18
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Does an arrow snap when it fired at a tree? Would an arrow cause a great big hole in the bark or does it get stuck in clean? Same thing here. We are talking stillettos on ice but at "590mph". Basic physics.

I think you were expecting a gapping hole, during the collision. It doesn't always work like that.
Im taking about the rear of the wing between the fuselage and the left engine in the image - its supposedly penetrated all the way through the outside of the building.
Its just completely impossible for there to not be any corresponding hole or damage to the building straight after this has supposed to have occurred.
It just looks EXACTLY what it would look like if the plane was not really there and bits of the inserted image of the plane were being progressively removed by an imaginary line drawn where the building is supposed to be.

Last edited by da2255; 01-03-2018 at 06:49 PM.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #19
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

It would be interesting to know what real, experienced airliner pilots have to say about the likelihood of an airliner hitting a steel structure like the WTC, not to mention a structure such as the Pentagon in the manner exhibited on 9/11. I'm sure they will come up with a rational explanation.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:48 PM   #20
da2255
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 289
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
It would be interesting to know what real, experienced airliner pilots have to say about the likelihood of an airliner hitting a steel structure like the WTC, not to mention a structure such as the Pentagon in the manner exhibited on 9/11. I'm sure they will come up with a rational explanation.
Almost anyone should be able to see that image shows something which can't happen in reality.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.