Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 09-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
fanof2012

Default "Dimension of consciousness"="service to self"

How does one ascend into a higher dimension of consciousness? The simple answer is that you must become less of a "service to self" entity. I learned this when I had Alfred Webre of ExopoliticsTV on my radio show at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpStPoHi6mY

This issue came up when we debated the question of "What dimension of consciousness do the reptilian aliens come from?" Most people would say the lower 4th dimension which is actually a reference to the interdimensional astral plane that lies between the 3rd and 4th dimensions. As the theory goes, this interdimensional plane has no energy source which is why the reptilians need to enter our reality to feed off of our fear energy.

However, according to Australian consciousness expert and ET contactee George Kavassilas, there are reptilian aliens in the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd dimensions, and the malevolent ones actually come from the 2nd dimension, but they impose their will while under the guise of lower 4th dimensional entities.

I asked Alfred how it's possible for a 2nd dimensional entity to masquerade as a lower 4th dimensional entity, and Alfred said that it's not a question of what dimension they come from. Rather, it's a question of "to what extent are they service to self entities?"

Make of this whatever you will.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 05:54 PM   #2
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
How does one ascend into a higher dimension of consciousness? The simple answer is that you must become less of a "service to self" entity. I learned this when I had Alfred Webre of ExopoliticsTV on my radio show at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpStPoHi6mY

This issue came up when we debated the question of "What dimension of consciousness do the reptilian aliens come from?" Most people would say the lower 4th dimension which is actually a reference to the interdimensional astral plane that lies between the 3rd and 4th dimensions. As the theory goes, this interdimensional plane has no energy source which is why the reptilians need to enter our reality to feed off of our fear energy.

However, according to Australian consciousness expert and ET contactee George Kavassilas, there are reptilian aliens in the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd dimensions, and the malevolent ones actually come from the 2nd dimension, but they impose their will while under the guise of lower 4th dimensional entities.

I asked Alfred how it's possible for a 2nd dimensional entity to masquerade as a lower 4th dimensional entity, and Alfred said that it's not a question of what dimension they come from. Rather, it's a question of "to what extent are they service to self entities?"

Make of this whatever you will.
The Reptilians don't need to feed off of anyone! They do a good enough job on their own!!
Old 09-03-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

"Make of this whatever you will."

I did, thank you.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:02 PM   #4
verndewd
Banned

emptiness of service to self is the fullness of service to self.
Meaning you cultivate good things in those around you by cultivating good things in you, so to surrender mind completely to love in all things you are serving the self in a way that serves all.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote