Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 25-06-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
dixie d
Inactive

Default 'Family Ties' creator Goldberg dies at 68

I notice this article in the News...

Quote:
'Family Ties' creator Goldberg dies at 68

By CNN Staff
June 25, 2013 -- Updated 0130 GMT (0930 HKT)

Catching up with 'Family Ties' cast

(CNN) -- Gary David Goldberg, the writer and producer who created classic TV comedies "Family Ties" and "Spin City," has died, CNN has confirmed. He was 68.

According to Goldberg's son-in-law, Rob Dubbin, Goldberg passed away at his Montecito, California, home on June 22, just three days shy of what would've been his 69th birthday. The cause was a brain tumor.

Goldberg, a Brooklyn native, collected seven Emmy nominations over the course of his career and won two of them. He picked up an outstanding drama series Emmy in 1979 for CBS' "Lou Grant," and an outstanding writing in a comedy series Emmy for "Family Ties" in 1987.

Goldberg contributed to "M*A*S*H," "The Tony Randall Show" and "The Bob Newhart Show" during the '70s before taking inspiration from his life and the lives of his friends to create "Family Ties."

The NBC sitcom, which became a defining series for the network during its seven season run from 1982 to 1989, centered on the cultural differences between a pair of liberal parents (Meredith Baxter and Michael Gross as Elyse and Steven Keaton) and their more conservative kids who were coming of age during the Reagan administration.

A young Michael J. Fox had a breakout role as the Keatons' son, Alex. Justine Bateman and Tina Yothers played his sisters, Mallory and Jennifer, while Brian Bonsall later joined the series as younger brother Andy.

Goldberg teamed up again with Fox in 1996 for the comedy "Spin City," which Goldberg co-created with Bill Lawrence.

Fox, now 52, said in a statement that it is with a "full heart" that he says "goodbye to my mentor, benefactor, partner, second father and beloved friend, Gary David Goldberg. He touched so many with his enormous talent and generous spirit. He changed my life profoundly. Love to [his wife] Diana and all of Gary's family."

Actress Courteney Cox, who played Lauren Miller on "Family Ties," also fondly remembers Goldberg as a supreme educator.

"My thoughts and prayers are with Gary David Goldberg's family," she tweeted Monday. "A wonderful man who taught me so much."

Charlie Sheen, who worked with Goldberg on "Spin City," echoed that gratitude in his tweet, calling Goldberg his "sitcom mentor" and a "genius." "He's the sole reason I have a TV career," Sheen wrote.

Goldberg, who also created the early '90s drama "Brooklyn Bridge," worked in film as well. He wrote the screenplays for 1989's "Dad," 1995's "Bye Bye Love" and 2005's "Must Love Dogs," all of which he also produced.
Family Ties

Quote:
Family Ties is an American sitcom that aired on NBC from September 22, 1982 until May 14, 1989. The series, from creator Gary David Goldberg, reflected the move in the United States from the cultural liberalism of the 1960s and 1970s to the conservatism of the 1980s.[2] This was particularly expressed through the relationship between young Republican Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox) and his ex-hippie parents, Elyse and Steven Keaton (Meredith Baxter-Birney and Michael Gross).

The show won multiple awards, including three consecutive Emmy Awards for Michael J. Fox as Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.
I just wonder if there might be anything with the 22? Also 68 could be the Country Code for +680: PW Palau, and also comes under India on the World Time Zone Map. With Palau and India, could there also be a link to Curry and Rice? Is there also something about AU and GOLD?

With the Curry and Goldman, could there also be a link to these pictures...

With the letters WWW, could it also link to the words, We Will Win?

WWW = 232323 = 15 = O (6 = F)

Could it be O, as with the word...

OVERWHELMED = 15225182385121354 = 58 = 13 = M (4 = D)

Could there also be a link to the word...

OVERCOME = 1522518315135 = 42 = 6 = F

With OVERCOME, could there be a link to this Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjrpfgJs6Tw

Quote:
Published on Mar 28, 2012

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." - Revelation 12:11
They are only my small observations, and by the way, I still don't know what all this CRAP is about, there must also be something about the word...

LAMB = 121132 = 10 = J (1 = A)

I still have to think about this, because who gave Birth to MARY, who then gave birth to the SON OF GOD? With the stuff about MAN, in the Tintin thread, it also makes me think of the LORD of MAN? Also with the F you can think of many words beginning with F, such as FALL, and FAIL.

FALL = 611212 = 13 = M (4 = D)

Is there any link to OVERWHELMED?

At the end of that Video you see the following...

John 16:33 (King James Version)

Quote:
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
When I went to this place the other day, and they mentioned about the word DIE, I also met a woman named CHEER, and because I was Ill after, I knew I wouldn't go back again...

With that picture, I've back there again today, and had a cup of Cappuccino Coffee, it also involved looking for some software for Adobe Acrobat, and the Acrobat also reminds me of the Guy who was going over the Grand Canyon, on a Tight Rope.

Tribulation

Quote:
Tribulation

noun

1. grievous trouble; severe trial or suffering.
2. an instance of this; an affliction, trouble, etc.

Synonyms

1. affliction, hardship, distress, adversity.
I also wonder if there is something about a STARGATE?

I'll look into some things, because I still wouldn't know what is going on.

Last edited by dixie d; 25-06-2013 at 10:40 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 05:37 AM   #2
Dude111

Very sad,thats not a bad show!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 06:10 AM   #3
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie d View Post
I'll look into some things, because I still wouldn't know what is going on.
I see you're auditioning for an anchor role on The News Behind the News.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 06:24 AM   #4
turquoisefire777

Family Ties Vacation 1985

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbqXOLCx4w
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #5
gooeyblob
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
gooeyblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #6
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Could that be Anchor, as with Butter, and Cake, could it also link to MILK?

MILK = 1391211 = 18 = R (9 = I)

With the 18, could there also be a link to this article...

Museum mystery: Spinning statue turns heads

Is it R, as with ROUND, as with TURN TURN TURN?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

Last edited by dixie d; 26-06-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Old 26-06-2013, 07:36 AM   #7
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooeyblob View Post
Is it, a big DEAL, or a big GAMBLE? If it is a GAMBLE, then will it PAY OFF?

Last edited by dixie d; 26-06-2013 at 09:27 AM.