Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 29-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #81
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
Just watched all videos back to back and I found it very interesting. While of course 99% of information is merely subjective and nothing on is its own can be considered proof of any value, but when you combine all the masses of information from these videos and the thousands of others out there and all the books that contain chapter after chapter of subjective information... You'd have to be a pretty narrow minded sceptic to not agree there's something to all this.

Sadly, some people are so ingrained to their 'seeing is believing' approach that everything else gets dismissed as pure fiction if they haven't seen it. The way I respond to this is by pointing out places of the earth where they've never visited and asking if they believe these places exist.

Personally, I believe these Reptile entities exist however I'm still trying to decide if the controlling elites are reptilians or just controlled by them.

EDIT: Sorry, i forgot to say... Great videos and thanks for posting them.
You're very welcome
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #82
phemohilia
Banned

Yeah, thanks subl1minal!! I just finished watching the last one and I really enjoyed them. They were really well done and very much of interest!!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #83
imago

Video 5 says I, aswell as all other R1a/b haplotype men, have reptilian traits such as high mental abilities, hyper vision and a tail......

Fuck Yeah!
In biology, the imago is the last stage of development of an insect, after emergence from the pupa where the metamorphosis is complete. As this is the only stage during which the insect is sexually mature and, if it is a winged species, has functional wings, the imago is often referred to as the adult stage.
imago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:08 AM   #84
hulk123

Where's the video at? There aren't any links on the first page.
hulk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #85
supermuble

As it turns out the Zeta's and Reptilians can induce a state of mind control that prevents us from seeing or believing in reptilian beings. If you change your DNA on the inside, then what is possible on the outside also changes. And the advanced negative ET races can easily induce a semi-permanent hypnotic form of mind control on us, something akin to the Matrix. This is called a "Frequency Fence" and it is why we don't normally see certain ETs, until you release large levels of DMT, using special plants, trauma, dreams, etc. This release of DMT apparently bypasses the "Frequency Fence" which normally limits our perception.

And Zeta:
Quote:
And in the case of popular culture: This is again a case of not looking at the whole picture. Yes, the use of reptiles in pop culture is reused, but so are millions of concepts.

Here's a few I can think up off the top of my head that have been reused in the past 100 or so years: Vampires, Warewolves, (Beast) men, the living dead (Zombies), demons, Elves, wizards, magic, ghosts, goblins, ghouls, dwarves, gnomes...

And that's just a few. Hell, in comics, there's super heroes that come from different universes with the same powers. (Aqua man and the Sub Mariner, Hawk Eye and Green Arrow, just to name a few.) It's not
I believe all of these things are real. Perhaps only 1% of mythology is really based on a Myth. The other 99% of the events considered to be myth, are based on fact. It should be readily apparent that the Truth is stranger than Fiction.

15% of the population has "ET" genetics, which some call the "Crystal Gene" which means the soul and mind is linked up to a totally different "Soul Matrix' which is what sustains our life here on Earth. These folks are mostly Immune to the frequency fence, but they ussually just follow the masses. This would explain the disparity between those who are open minded, and those who are not. In 85% of people there's a physical limitation preventing the mind from understanding the bigger picture. Of course, the DNA responds to frequencies, and with enough intention and energy work, it could be possible to change the DNA and to change our abilities of perception to see the bigger picture. Sadly, most seem to be too far gone to ever consider doing this.

Last edited by supermuble; 11-06-2011 at 06:01 PM.
supermuble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #86
sandy67

good research and film, but could someone tell me whats with the circle on the wall, episode 22
sandy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 06:02 AM   #87
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy67 View Post
good research and film, but could someone tell me whats with the circle on the wall, episode 22
This is what it looks like to me:

And Welcome to the forum, Sandy!!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 03:28 AM   #88
hellokitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
As it turns out the Zeta's and Reptilians can induce a state of mind control that prevents us from seeing or believing in reptilian beings. If you change your DNA on the inside, then what is possible on the outside also changes. And the advanced negative ET races can easily induce a semi-permanent hypnotic form of mind control on us, something akin to the Matrix. This is called a "Frequency Fence" and it is why we don't normally see certain ETs, until you release large levels of DMT, using special plants, trauma, dreams, etc. This release of DMT apparently bypasses the "Frequency Fence" which normally limits our perception.

And Zeta:

I believe all of these things are real. Perhaps only 1% of mythology is really based on a Myth. The other 99% of the events considered to be myth, are based on fact. It should be readily apparent that the Truth is stranger than Fiction.

15% of the population has "ET" genetics, which some call the "Crystal Gene" which means the soul and mind is linked up to a totally different "Soul Matrix' which is what sustains our life here on Earth. These folks are mostly Immune to the frequency fence, but they ussually just follow the masses. This would explain the disparity between those who are open minded, and those who are not. In 85% of people there's a physical limitation preventing the mind from understanding the bigger picture. Of course, the DNA responds to frequencies, and with enough intention and energy work, it could be possible to change the DNA and to change our abilities of perception to see the bigger picture. Sadly, most seem to be too far gone to ever consider doing this.
I find your lack of sources disturbing.

Basically the whole reptilian argument seems to boil down to interpretation of ancient texts and video artifacts? In that case, I'll sooner believe the official, mainstream explanation than "4-dimensional reptoid-looking beings did it". This makes about as much sense as christianity...
hellokitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2011, 12:29 AM   #89
andy89lion
Banned

I'm not sure if the links on the 1st page are working, here's a link to the first part of the video-

andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #90
haukipesukone

*subs* so I'll remember to look at the videos some time.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 02:13 AM   #91
ninjashoes

Why do the reptilian people keep trying to say the Annunaki were reptilians?

Do accounts of Reptilians in abduction research sound anything like the Annunaki?

Just because there are a few Annunaki drawings with lizard heads does not mean they were reptilian. There are bird headed Annunaki too!

There is ZERO evidence to link the Annunaki to Reptilians and what people use as examples is very loose evidence such as Enki being associated with snakes.

The logo's and miltary patch stuff is just rediculous. Whats the point of showing all that stuff for so long? It just made the video boring. Are we supposed to believe that theres some force influencing people to put snakes and dragons in their designs?

What would be the point of that? It really makes no sense.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:59 AM   #92
pilgrim1411

I have read the writings of Clement of Alexandria, an early Christian scholar and theologian. He claims to have visited what he refers to as the barbaric cultures (Sumeria, Egypt, etc). His knowledge of these cultures is encyclopedic. He said that these cultures received their science and teachings from demons. This is an interesting thesis that should be considered. I personally believe that the term "Reptilians" is simply a modern way of referring to what the ancients knew to be demons. The "Reptilians" are certainly not true reptilians as we understand these animals to be. I believe the Reptilians/demons take on an appearance after the expectations of whatever the present culture and people want to see. We live in an age of science and science fiction. Hence, the demonic apparitions of UFO's.
pilgrim1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #93
pilgrim1411

Part 5

My dad is 100% Basque. Hmm, does that make me half reptilian? This would explain my natural outdoor instincts, my very analytic mind, my coldness (toward other family members), my cruel, cold and abusive father, and my childhood love for turtles.
pilgrim1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #94
warwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim1411 View Post
I have read the writings of Clement of Alexandria, an early Christian scholar and theologian. He claims to have visited what he refers to as the barbaric cultures (Sumeria, Egypt, etc). His knowledge of these cultures is encyclopedic. He said that these cultures received their science and teachings from demons. This is an interesting thesis that should be considered. I personally believe that the term "Reptilians" is simply a modern way of referring to what the ancients knew to be demons. The "Reptilians" are certainly not true reptilians as we understand these animals to be. I believe the Reptilians/demons take on an appearance after the expectations of whatever the present culture and people want to see. We live in an age of science and science fiction. Hence, the demonic apparitions of UFO's.
Interesting.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #95
rainbowdear

thanx subl1minal!
For down here to up there thank you Dr. John E. Mack!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #96
charlesupton

I am a published writer on comparative religion and traditional metaphysics, as well as “metaphysics and social criticism”. In the book entitled Weird Kentucky, one of the Weird U.S. series, on p. 89, various Reptilian apparitions in the state of Kentucky are recounted. The once-famous Kentucky preacher William Branham (1909-1965) believed that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was a Reptilian lizard-man who walked on 2 legs. Be that as it may, it is obvious to ANYONE who has informed him- or herself about the phenomenology of the demonic that Reptilians are DEMONS, who can assume many shapes. Why are reptilian believers (apparently) afraid that they will appear as religious fanatics is they believe in demons, but not that they will appear as lunatics if they accept the Reptilians as a special class of beings who have nothing at all to do with the demonic? Reptilian believers need to investigate the demonologies of ALL RELIGIONS AND ALL CULTURES IN ALL PLACES AND TIMES; if they do so, they will get a much better idea of what David Icke saw when he saw the Reptilians. Why not tap the huge available mass of cultural and historical material in SUPPORT of the reality of beings like the Reptilians, rather than just reinventing the wheel, reinventing the lizard, reinventing the demon? Why wish to appear as “eccentrics”? Why not discover and repeat the fact that the truth of the Reptilians HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN? David Icke has many very important things to say, which means that to the degree that he gains in credibility he can better serve the human race; if the various religions and many primitive tribes possess huge archives and analyses relating to beings like the Reptilians, why ignore all this valuable material? Even if you don’t believe in God, you can learn a huge amount from these records of thousands of years of human experience. In any case, the web address of Weird U.S. is “WeirdUS.com”; their email is [email protected].
charlesupton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #97
killahbrock

I am excited to see these videos over the weekend.
killahbrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #98
rosie789
Inactive

How the f would cold blooded reptile things breed with warm blooded mammals? That's what I wanna know. Reptilian things would be a totally different class to humans so it would never happen.
rosie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #99
rosie789
Inactive

If they could breed with humans then whats to stop other strange cross-babies. Could I have a hippogriff please or is that for some strange reason impossible?

Last edited by rosie789; 29-12-2011 at 06:59 PM.
rosie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #100
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie789 View Post
How the f would cold blooded reptile things breed with warm blooded mammals? That's what I wanna know. Reptilian things would be a totally different class to humans so it would never happen.
You raise a great point, although it could be a case of ''They interbred with the women of Earth'' etc. but not in a literal sense, they genetically impregnated them etc.

But still, a very good point, maybe someone has an answer for that..
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote