Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 20-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
wazaaap

Default Global Warming - Question

All i hear is climate is changing blah blah blah - now im watching a documentary on it - MSM - anyway they are saying spring is coming earlier etc...

common sense says that it may not just be the climate but the actual TIME....

Could it be that we are all to buggery on our times so winter and summer is changing but only by our clock.

i might be talking bollocks but just wanted to put it out there!
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
fekdemasons

Question

Good Point.

Is it affecting wildlife ? Is wildlife / agriculture adapting to this change as it has for millions of years ?
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
spock

good point.
is the solar system/universe expanding and contracting?
nothing seams to change but nothing stays the same.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
darreninnz
Inactive

I don't think your talking bollocks at all. I totally agree with you. I used to live in New Zealand and when i first moved there in 1995 you could spend xmas day on the beach, by the time i left in 2004 the really warm weather wasn't arriving til the end of Jan.
So yes i believe we are all slaves to time and the sooner we let go of it and just move with the seasons the better.
darreninnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
redsky
Premier Subscribers

Hi
I heard something the other day & I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direct if it's true. I heard it was not only the Earth that was suffering global warming but in fact all the planets in our Solar System are suffering especially Mars.

If this is the case no way can man be blamed for global warming on Mars, unless Mans' already living there of course
redsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsky View Post
Hi
I heard something the other day & I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direct if it's true. I heard it was not only the Earth that was suffering global warming but in fact all the planets in our Solar System are suffering especially Mars.

If this is the case no way can man be blamed for global warming on Mars, unless Mans' already living there of course
This is true, but it's not quite the smoking gun that some think it is.

All planets go through long-term cycles of warming and cooling known as "Milankovitch cycles", which are mainly influenced by variations in the planet's orbit and axial tilt etc. These cycles take place over thousands of years and are well known about. These variations on the other planets are mostly down to these cycles, there is little dispute about that from either side of the debate.

The debate is over where the 0.6 degrees C of known warming in the past 100 years has come from. Al Gore and his mates at the IPCC would have you believe that this is all down to human-produced CO2 because, they claim, the solar cycles and other cycles don't have as much of an effect.

Their claims are all based on computer models of how they think the planet behaves, and there have been a number of studies in recent years which challenge the validity of these models. None of them are huge discrepancies in themselves - but when you take them all together, they should suggest significant doubt in the computer models to any reasonable person.

I compiled a list of some good scientific resources on this at http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57134

Enjoy.
Old 29-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #7
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post

All planets go through long-term cycles of warming and cooling known as "Milankovitch cycles", which are mainly influenced by variations in the planet's orbit and axial tilt etc. These cycles take place over thousands of years and are well known about. These variations on the other planets are mostly down to these cycles, there is little dispute about that from either side of the debate.

The debate is over where the 0.6 degrees C of known warming in the past 100 years has come from. Al Gore and his mates at the IPCC would have you believe that this is all down to human-produced CO2 because, they claim, the solar cycles and other cycles don't have as much of an effect.

Their claims are all based on computer models of how they think the planet behaves, and there have been a number of studies in recent years which challenge the validity of these models. None of them are huge discrepancies in themselves - but when you take them all together, they should suggest significant doubt in the computer models to any reasonable person.

I compiled a list of some good scientific resources on this at http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57134

Enjoy.
Yeah well Al Gore believe's in the MAN BEAR PIG says it all really.

Not to mention 72,000 scientists agreeing that it's not us, David Bellamy being one of them, which is why we aint seen him on TV for over a decade, he refused to go along with the lies that we are causing it. So the BBC and Murdoch will not employ him anymore.

Funny that.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #8
redsky
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post

Enjoy.
Thanks for the link
redsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 07:44 AM   #9
better21

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
All i hear is climate is changing blah blah blah - now im watching a documentary on it - MSM - anyway they are saying spring is coming earlier etc...

common sense says that it may not just be the climate but the actual TIME....

Could it be that we are all to buggery on our times so winter and summer is changing but only by our clock.

i might be talking bollocks but just wanted to put it out there!
Indeed, the Earth is changing and the climate.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 05:50 PM   #10
TheArranger

And the climate what ?

Someday they'll have to resign, admit I was right and I'll miss the Nobel by few once again...

It's neither change, warming or cooling but a disruption resulting in a climate globalization. They've just been having temperatures ranking from 25 to 32°C for weeks in Oslo and it will keep being hot next week, so that wouldn't be a warming but a BLAZE... But in the meantime Spain's been having temperatures way below the season's average, ice is melting because it's what it's made for but snow's getting scarce in tempered areas where winters are getting too cold for it.

Plus there's the calendar shift of seasons pointed out here by the OP but which might just be an illusion created by the global standardization of the climate. One government, one 'race', one 'gender' so one season as well... Now that's coherent, nice work...
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 06:00 PM   #11
andy1033

The reason why they can easily con people with such terms, is people memory is pretty poor.

They cannot even remember last years weather, let alone 10 years ago.

The ptb relied enormously on ignorance to promote the term global warming.

The term global warming was so rubbish, they had to change it to climate change. Climate change has essentially another word for it, its called weather.

Thats right climate change is another term for just "WEATHER".
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #12
TheArranger

What I can remember from the 70's is that there back then were a climate and seasons. Spring was soft, we had warmth for the whole summer with storms in late August due to the slow return of cooler air, then rainfalls in Autumn and there was SNOW for sometimes two months at the following from late December to early February. That was a regular season cycle.

I found these this picture pertaining to the latest heat waves in the Northern Europe and Scandinavia, which shows that in the meantime there have been abnormally low temperatures for the season in the rest of the continent. So again it's no 'warming', it's a dysfunction of the climate and a disruption of the season's cycle resulting in a chaotic distribution of the heat in summer, just as it goes about rainfalls worldwide and during the whole year.

http://www.meteofrance.fr/documents/...+mi+juillet+18
Old 22-07-2018, 07:29 PM   #13
TheArranger

Quote:
The level of human-induced warming reached 1.02°C above the average for 1850–79 in November 2017 (with a 5-95 percent uncertainty range of 0.89–1.20°C) based on the HadCRUT4 temperature dataset from the UK Met Office, or 1.08°C when estimated using a version of HadCRUT4 that interpolates over poorly sampled regions such as the Arctic.
https://phys.org/news/2017-11-index-...al-faster.html

1.02°C… I wonder how such an insignificant value has been obtained when temperatures of 10° above the norm were lately reported for weeks in the extreme North of Scandinavia providing this happened for real.

Yet it’s strange to see GW promoters neglecting the opportunity of such alarming heat waves to fuel their propaganda, leaving these reports to the news-media and weather forecasters. Perhaps because they want a ‘warming’ that fit their theories, rising progressively due to daily human activities like driving a car, smoking a cigarette or firing the chimney. They’ll not tell you that much more sudden, wide and violent phenomena like submarine nuclear tests, oil extraction or deforestation triggered such dramatic and quick disruptions of the climate because they know there was no absolute need of nukes, that engines can run on water and that wood exploitation is but a huge waste of natural resources by big business for money.

Now check this ones who definitely won't let themselves get linked…

http://www.meteofrance.fr/documents/...370,6ko'**

http://www.meteofrance.fr/documents/...372,3ko'**

You may see the darkening blue areas in the South of Eastern Europe and particularly in Spain. During the same period I’ve been checking weather forecasts daily for possible effects of the Kilauea eruption and it really appears that the GW promoters are purposely eluding abnormal drops in temperatures, because in late June a 16°C in Madrid isn’t 10 but 15° below the norm. What about temperatures at the middle of the oceans, in altitude or such places where they’re not recorded ?

I think it’s not tomorrow that the Earth will get closer to the Sun, her atmosphere slim down or the Sun heat up so that we can feel or measure it. These will take thousands or millions years but what we can do at our tiny scale already and in the meantime, is to change or stop the cycle of seasons and distribute heat and water on Earth like we do of food and wealth.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:04 PM   #14
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
https://phys.org/news/2017-11-index-...al-faster.html

You may see the darkening blue areas in the South of Eastern Europe and particularly in Spain.
I sure was meaning "Western Europe'... Distraction is very common in savants and specially GENIUSES...

Anyway it's all become one same matter whether about climate, arts, politics or finance, it's all about CONTROL. So maybe some found the means to control the weather with disastrous consequences.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:06 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsky View Post
Hi

Yep, they are already there. Ask oz.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote